Taitz v Fuddy (HI Cir Ct) MtR2 - "Amended Motion Reciprocal Subpoena Enforcement" - Formerly MtR

LM K

Taitz v Fuddy (HI Cir Ct) MtR2 - "Amended Motion Reciprocal Subpoena Enforcement" - Formerly MtR

Postby LM K » Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:35 am

You ain't psychic BB. I know you picked up that info hanging around the HI courthouse between process serving gigs.

=)) =)) =)) =)) =))

SueDB

Postby SueDB » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:01 am

You ain't psychic BB. I know you picked up that info hanging around the HI courthouse between process serving gigs.

=)) =)) =)) =)) =))

According to the Hawai'i rules, it looks like a subpoena has to have PERSONAL SERVICE. Now I know why BB is in the lucrative Personal Service market in HI. Hey BB,You know if Orly had only paid you to serve those officials in HI, the case would have been well on the road by now =))
You can follow the action, which gets you good pictures.
You can follow your instincts, which'll probably get you in trouble.
Or... you can follow the money - The Two Jakes -

TexasFilly

Postby TexasFilly » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:59 am

I see that ORYR appears to have purloined Orly's pleadings that Mikedunford obtained and posted yesterday. Scumbag that he/she is, he has stamped every page "Courtesy of ObamaReleaseYourRecords.com". Mike said folks were free to download the documents, but to claim them as one's own is really pretty low. And since the moron who runs that website obviously trolls here for information, they should be ashamed of themselves. Like they care.

Sterngard Friegen

Postby Sterngard Friegen » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:20 am

Typical of ORYR. The operator of that website can't distinguish what's good for her/his "movement" and posts all kinds of epic fail. The motion to dismiss is another helping of epic fail, and if s/he wants to take credit for bringing it to the attention of her/his (and Taitz's) vapid followers, it's really no big deal. It also demonstrates that what's coming next month is not a light at the end of a tunnel but a freight train in the middle.My favorite ORYR posts are those where some birfoon continues to tangle with RWNJ radio "personality" John Gibson and keeps getting humiliated.

Reality Check

Postby Reality Check » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:41 am

My favorite ORYR posts are those where some birfoon continues to tangle with RWNJ radio "personality" John Gibson and keeps getting humiliated.

That caller is Gary Wilmot, an Orly supporter who attended the oral argument on May 2.
“The reality of what we really are is often times found in the small snips, way down at the bottom of things.” – Jean Shepherd

A Legal Lohengrin

Postby A Legal Lohengrin » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:04 am

(Did the DoJ decide to plagiarize Justice rather than to cite it. That's the lazy person's memorandum of law. But a lawyer can have it both ways -- quote and cite the case.)

Is it generally considered plagiarism if an attorney recycles his or her own prior work without attribution?

No, and lawyers often recycle briefs of other lawyers, too, especially within their own firm. If they don't change the language somewhat to fit the current case, this can result in sloppy briefing. For instance, things often come out of your typical insurance defense case where there's a five page disquisition on jurisdiction when it isn't even at issue. That kind of briefing could be considered incompetent, but not plagiarism.

However, since there are many things that really are cut and dry and the same analysis applies, there's no point reinventing the wheel. There's nothing terribly enlightening anyone is going to say about Iqbal and Twombly most of the time, so you just paste in the boilerplate and relate it to your case.

Legal writing (outside of scholarly or other writing where the author actually matters) is not a field that places great stock in novelty or originality. It derives what value it has from achieving some goal. Since often, the exact language is required to have the exact legal effect you want, deviating from a working formula is bad. Novelty is bad. For a judge to describe your legal argument as "novel" is to describe it as something you just made up, that is, something without precedent.

RTH10260

Postby RTH10260 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:16 am

A relatively low-res but legible copy of the motion is up on my Scribd account. Anyone who wants it should of course feel free to download and republish to their own account. I'll try to rescan it at a higher resolution later on. [/break1]scribd.com/doc/64115865/Taitz-v-Fuddy-MTD-1]http://www.scribd.com/doc/64115865/Taitz-v-Fuddy-MTD-1[edit]The original has been replaced with a higher resolution version. Link remains the same.[/edit]

Thanks Mike for your" court reporting" =D> :-bd One thing that everyone obviously missed in the initial analysis of Orlys dump: Writ of Mandamus is under the jurisdiction of the Supreme Court of HI only (apart that it is only used to command lower courts to some action).

Reality Check

Postby Reality Check » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:29 am

ORYR gets all his stuff from Jack Ryan and never gives attribution. He is a real POS.
“The reality of what we really are is often times found in the small snips, way down at the bottom of things.” – Jean Shepherd

bob

Postby bob » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:30 am

One thing that everyone obviously missed in the initial analysis of Orlys dump: Writ of Mandamus is under the jurisdiction of the Supreme Court of HI only (apart that it is only used to command lower courts to some action).

Ummm, [/break1]thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=6342&start=150#p275545]no:

But but but ...[sekrit]that says that the writ of mandamus has been ABOLISHED in the circuit courts except as to directing a lower court to, um, do something. Surely, you cannot mean that rule, yes/no? That means ... oh no, I hate to even contemplate the consequences. I need to lie down.[/sekrit]

TexasFilly

Postby TexasFilly » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:24 pm

ORYR gets all his stuff from Jack Ryan and never gives attribution. He is a real POS.

Agreed. I just thought that taking it a step further and putting his own stamp on each page was even more chickenshit. Oh well, what can you expect from a lying birther?

A Legal Lohengrin

Postby A Legal Lohengrin » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:27 pm

Agreed. I just thought that taking it a step further and putting his own stamp on each page was even more chickenshit. Oh well, what can you expect from a lying birther?

We generally put our own watermark on PDFs obtained from the court. Of course, we also actually obtain them ourselves, and the purpose is so that birfers don't get free transcripts, but have to pay the suckegg court reporter.

Mikedunford

Postby Mikedunford » Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:07 pm

We generally put our own watermark on PDFs obtained from the court. Of course, we also actually obtain them ourselves, and the purpose is so that birfers don't get free transcripts, but have to pay the suckegg court reporter.

Yeah. Unfortunately, I'm not all that skilled in PDF creation, so I didn't watermark the document when I scanned it yesterday. After driving to the courthouse, waiting for the filed but not yet fully processed motion to be located and photocopied, and paying the fee for the copies.

realist

Postby realist » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:17 pm

[/break1]blogspot.com/2011/09/taitz-v-fuddy-update-notice-of-hearing.html#comments]http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot ... l#comments

Moderator said...[Reply] @Anonymous They were downloaded from the Obot Jack Ryan's page. However they first were uploaded by another Fogblower living in Hawaii named Mike Dunford. Note to M.D., they say "COPY courtesy of [/break1]ObamaReleaseYourRecords.com]www.ObamaReleaseYourRecords.com - [/break1]BirtherReport.com]www.BirtherReport.com" as do most of the other files uploaded to the ORYR scribd account. We really don't care what you object to but we do thank you for taking the time to upload them.

RTH10260

Postby RTH10260 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:19 pm

One thing that everyone obviously missed in the initial analysis of Orlys dump: Writ of Mandamus is under the jurisdiction of the Supreme Court of HI only (apart that it is only used to command lower courts to some action).

Ummm, [/break1]thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=6342&start=150#p275545]no:

But but but ...[sekrit]that says that the writ of mandamus has been ABOLISHED in the circuit courts except as to directing a lower court to, um, do something. Surely, you cannot mean that rule, yes/no? That means ... oh no, I hate to even contemplate the consequences. I need to lie down.[/sekrit]

Yeah - the Circuit Courts, but nobody looked at how the state supreme court proceedings were. Orly gets hit by those (while she probably never studied either).

raicha

Postby raicha » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:26 pm

Yeah. Unfortunately, I'm not all that skilled in PDF creation, so I didn't watermark the document when I scanned it yesterday. After driving to the courthouse, waiting for the filed but not yet fully processed motion to be located and photocopied, and paying the fee for the copies.

Your efforts are greatly appreciated Mike. Thank you! :-bd

realist

Postby realist » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:29 pm

Mikedunford wrote...

Actually, Jack's court documents are not watermarked, only the court transcripts.

And what raicha said. :-bd

Reality Check

Postby Reality Check » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:53 pm

Mike

Yes, thank you for taking the time and effort to get these. =D>

What ORYR has done may not be illegal but is highly unethical. I am sure he would rationalize by saying they are public documents but folks have spent hundreds of dollars procuring these public documents, which ORYR has then stolen borrowed and rebranded as his own. He did the same with a clip from RC Radio when Tim Adams was on my show.

Mikedunford

Postby Mikedunford » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:04 pm

[/break1]blogspot.com/2011/09/taitz-v-fuddy-update-notice-of-hearing.html#comments]http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot ... l#comments

Moderator said...[Reply] @Anonymous They were downloaded from the Obot Jack Ryan's page. However they first were uploaded by another Fogblower living in Hawaii named Mike Dunford. Note to M.D., they say "COPY courtesy of [/break1]ObamaReleaseYourRecords.com]http://www.ObamaReleaseYourRecords.com - [/break1]BirtherReport.com]http://www.BirtherReport.com" as do most of the other files uploaded to the ORYR scribd account. We really don't care what you object to but we do thank you for taking the time to upload them.

The "Note to MD" refers to a comment that I left on that site:

Court documents are, of course, open files that are not copyrighted. I do not object at all to you making a copy of what I posted on Scribd and making it available to your readers. However, I do object to the fact that you have stamped the files as being "courtesy of [/break1]ObamaReleaseYourRecords.com]www.ObamaReleaseYourRecords.com". I'm the one who went to the courthouse to obtain the copies, and I'm the one who paid the fee to have them copied. Not you.

Typically, he decided to publish his response to that, while omitting the fact that I paid to obtain the copies in the first place.

LM K

Postby LM K » Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:44 pm

I discussed this issue with a member about a week ago. I would encourage the powers that be to make access to Jack Ryan's page private; subscriptions could be paid for through TFB. Of course, Jack Ryan could give access to whom ever he wished, whether they paid for a subscription or not, but why is he paying so that birfer scum like ORYR and birfer lurkers here can read for free? Why not make the Scribd acct password protected so that those who subscribe or are graciously given free access by Jack Ryan can access the docs while birfers have to subscribe and give a few $ to access the docs?Jack Ryan spends a lot out of pocket. Some of us contribute; Jack Ryan has never required folks to contribute. But his out-of-pocket expenses are huge. Why are we allowing folks like ORYR to post these documents as his own, without even acknowledging where he accessed them from? Certainly WND reads docs at Jack Ryan's Scribd acct, as well as other birfers with websites. Pammie reads, I suspect she prints out material from Jack Ryan's acct for Orly to read. How many birfer lawyers and birfer website owners are accessing materials that Jack Ryan has paid for (and some of us have helped him by contributing to his expenses)?What are these folks; Communists? Or are they just theives?

mimi

Postby mimi » Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:14 pm

You mean birfers couldn't see the fail?

Reality Check

Postby Reality Check » Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:17 pm

One thing Jack could do is turn off downloads on SCRIBD.

mimi

Postby mimi » Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:13 pm

I just went back over Justice v Fuddy again. (I swear, the more time I spend on this crap, the more appealing law school starts to look. I'm scaring myself.) Anyway...

yikes!

* According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, 100 new jobs were added to the legal industry last month. About 40,000 students graduated from law school this spring. You do the math. [Am Law Daily]

[/break1]com/2011/09/morning-docket-09-06-11/]http://abovethelaw.com/2011/09/morning-docket-09-06-11/Of course they don't know Stern. :P

wavey davey

Postby wavey davey » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:07 pm

Well, if your PDF has any layers in it, it will be clear evidence of forgery!

Kriselda Gray
Location: FEMA Camp 2112 - a collaborative facility run by the U.S. And Canada

Postby Kriselda Gray » Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:24 am

IANAL or a SECR

I got the "I am Not a Lawyer" part, but what's the SECR? :)

raicha

Postby raicha » Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:28 am

IANAL or a SECR

I got the "I am Not a Lawyer" part, but what's the SECR? :)

[sekrit]suck egg court reporter[/sekrit]

Return to “Orly Taitz”