trump (the former guy, defamer, insurrectionist, and rapist - $83M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

trump (the former guy, defamer, and rapist)

Post by raison de arizona »

So what is he saying, it happened but he didn’t pay for it? :mrgreen:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I assumed Putin hired them.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Reddog

Post by Reddog »

RTH10260 wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:56 am NO! I understand that their potential to further enrich uranuim has been hampered by sabotage on their centrifuge system (one to two years back?). Also too, before having a functional bomb there must have been some nuclear explosions tested.Those get noticed.
It was longer than a couple of years. I remember when it happened because at the time I was working with Proficy iFix SCADA (the system that was hacked). That’s been over 10 years ago. Probably before the treaty was signed that tfg later trashed.
raison de arizona

He isn’t going to say it when he can just reTruth it.
► Show Spoiler
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Kriselda Gray wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:47 am Any indications from sane/reliable sources that Iran's got nukes or is about to get some?
I have heard no such claims from reliable sources.

It is true that, after TRUMP HIMSELF cancelled the agreement that the US had with Iran, that country began taking steps to develop nuclear technology. Prior to that, Iran had been abiding by the agreement. Among other things, they allowed international inspectors into the country to look for evidence of nuclear research.

Iran has shown no willingness to discuss re-instating the agreement, or to negotiate a new one.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Uninformed wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 12:22 pm "I can confirm that I did not, at any time engage in perverted sexual behaviour including the hiring of prostitutes to engage in 'golden showers' in the presidential suite of a hotel in Moscow.”

Did the dossier say that he had “hired” anyone?
Nope. AND it's very specific, as Trump always is when he is lying.

The dossier did NOT say that he had engaged in "golden showers" either, but that he got the Prostitutes to urinate on the bed that President Obama and his wife slept in. That's not Golden showers.

Plus he could have engaged in Golden showers in some other room in the Hotel and the statement is still "true," in Trump's demented head.

AND he could still have just hired Prostitutes and it would still be "true."

Snigger, everyone but Trump so dumb.
Hic sunt dracones
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

noblepa wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 4:15 pm
Kriselda Gray wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:47 am Any indications from sane/reliable sources that Iran's got nukes or is about to get some?
I have heard no such claims from reliable sources.

It is true that, after TRUMP HIMSELF cancelled the agreement that the US had with Iran, that country began taking steps to develop nuclear technology. Prior to that, Iran had been abiding by the agreement. Among other things, they allowed international inspectors into the country to look for evidence of nuclear research.

Iran has shown no willingness to discuss re-instating the agreement, or to negotiate a new one.
Thanks!
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

I forgot about Threads. It’s a better-looking app than X-Lies. Found quite a few to follow based on that thread.
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

How long until Trump starts doing these in blackface?
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Sooooo ... he's taking credit for returning retailers to using the word Christmas. Uh-huh.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... 9a13b&ei=9
WASHINGTON (AP) — Donald Trump is scheduled to be questioned under oath Tuesday as part of lawsuits from two former FBI employees who provoked the former president's outrage after sending each other pejorative text messages about him.

Peter Strzok, who was a lead agent in the FBI's investigation into ties between Russia and the 2016 Trump campaign, has alleged in a lawsuit against the Justice Department that he was wrongfully fired for exercising his First Amendment rights when he and a colleague traded anti-Trump text messages in the weeks before he became president.

Lisa Page, the FBI lawyer who texted with Strzok and had also been assigned to the Russia investigation, has sued as well, alleging that the Justice Department violated her privacy by disclosing copies of her messages with Strzok to members of the news media. She voluntarily resigned from the FBI in May 2018, and Strzok was fired several months after that.
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

“Trump committed egregious intelligence breach, ex-UK spy tells court”:
https://www.reuters.com/world/uk/trump- ... 023-10-17/

“Donald Trump's decision to declassify evidence given by ex-British spy Christopher Steele over the former U.S. president's alleged links with Russia led to the disappearance of two sources, Steele said in court documents made public on Tuesday.
Steele said in a witness statement that Trump's decision to declassify his 2017 testimony to Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation was "one of the most egregious breaches of intelligence rules and protocol by the US government in recent times".
The former intelligence officer also said: "Two of the named Russian sources have not been seen or heard of since."”
“His witness statement was made public on Tuesday, the day after Trump asked London's High Court to allow his data protection lawsuit against a British private investigations firm co-founded by Steele to continue.”
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

"sources have not been seen or heard of since."

deminimis - must have been losers ... :twisted:
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

“The Debate Over How Dangerous Trump Is Rages On”:
https://www.nytimes.com/2023/10/18/opin ... blatt.html

An interesting (?) opinion piece on the fragility of democratic institutions and the possible flaws in a perhaps outdated Constitution.
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Uninformed wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 8:23 am “The Debate Over How Dangerous Trump Is Rages On”:
https://www.nytimes.com/2023/10/18/opin ... blatt.html

An interesting (?) opinion piece on the fragility of democratic institutions and the possible flaws in a perhaps outdated Constitution.
Share link to this article: https://www.nytimes.com/2023/10/18/opin ... =url-share
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

re article: as i like to say, Democracy is tyranny of 50.1% over 49.9%. Of voters. it's actually worse, cause it does not reflect the non-voters and the inelligible.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

To support democracy, you have to have faith in the essential goodness of the majority of Earthlings.

Which, I admit, is difficult to maintain. Still, I wouldn't want to live in Trump's kakistocracy. No thank you very much. :talktothehand:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

RTH10260 wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 8:42 am re article: as i like to say, Democracy is tyranny of 50.1% over 49.9%. Of voters. it's actually worse, cause it does not reflect the non-voters and the inelligible.
Eligible non-voters make a choice.
Mr brolin
Verified: ✅ as vaguely humanoid

Post by Mr brolin »

RTH10260 wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 8:42 am re article: as i like to say, Democracy is tyranny of 50.1% over 49.9%. Of voters. it's actually worse, cause it does not reflect the non-voters and the inelligible.
As opposed to the US where the Electoral College and Senate votes are massively skewed towards small states and electoral boundaries are pure fictions based on egregious political gerrymandering?

Electoral College .... two New Yorkers go to the polls, get two ballot papers to vote with, two Wyoming voters, they get the voting equivalent of 7 ballots.

Senate, one Senator for Wyoming, costs less than 300,000 people per Senateor, roughly 215,000 voter votes
Senate, one Senator for New York, costs roughly 10 million people per Senator, roughly 7,000,000 voter votes
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I've hinted at this with some things I've said in the past but I'll come right out with it. I believe the electoral college was based on the French system where people voted for a representative and that person was the one who actually voted for the person sent to Parliament.

I believe that the Electoral College was instituted as a buffer system, that would create a council of wise people, who would come into effect as a safety buffer when the people have voted for a populist idiot such as Bush II and Trump, and these wise people would override the will of the stupid masses and put a qualified person on the Chair.

But the ironic thing to me is that it has both times been used for the opposite - a populist and destructive idiot was placed on the Chair against the will of the people.
Hic sunt dracones
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

TWO WEEKS!!
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

pipistrelle wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 9:07 am Eligible non-voters make a choice.
Yes and no. Elections can be won or lost by shaping for whom voting is easy vs for whom it is a burden. The bigger the burden, the more people who can vote will not, while the easier you make something the more will do it just because they can.
raison de arizona

tfg wrote:Statement from the Trump Campaign on Crooked Joe Biden’s Address to the Nation
October 19, 2023

The horrific catastrophes taking place in Israel as well as the chaos on our Southern Border and in hotspot after hotspot around the world, all have one thing in common: they were caused by Crooked Joe Biden’s deadly combination of incompetence, radicalism, and weakness.
► Show Spoiler
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/news/067f2 ... 2859e82178
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

I didn't read past blah blah blah. Did he say anything worth noting? [/rhetorical]

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”