INDICTED (INDICATED) #4 - Quadfecta! Perfecta? - Judge Scott McAfee - Georgia v. Trump ET AL - P01135809- Fani Willis

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Volkonski
Verified:

INDICTED (INDICATED) #4 - Quadfecta! Perfecta? Georgia v. Donald Trump ET AL - "Find Me 11,780 Votes" - Fani Willis

Post by Volkonski »

'Doesn’t look like they put him on a scale': CNN’s Dana Bash questions Trump's weight

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-news-2664374617/
Donald Trump claimed on a Fulton County Jail form that he weighs 215 pounds, and a CNN host isn’t buying it.

“Doesn’t look like they put him on a scale,” the network’s Dana Bash is heard saying during Thursday night’s coverage of the former president’s arrest.

Speculation about the 6-foot-3 former president’s weight has driven betting sites to post odds on the former president’s Fulton County weigh-in.

The website BetOnline as of Wednesday set the over-under for Trump’s reported weight at 278.5 pounds.

The Washington Post reported that Trump weighed in at 244 pounds in 2020.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Volkonski
Verified:

INDICTED (INDICATED) #4 - Quadfecta! Perfecta? Georgia v. Donald Trump ET AL - "Find Me 11,780 Votes" - Fani Willis

Post by Volkonski »

Steve Herman
@w7voa@journa.host
“We have every right to challenge an election we think is dishonest,” Trump says to reporters before boarding his plane to leave Atlanta after completing a 20-minute booking process at the Fulton County jail.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Yes, they did. In court. How did that work out?
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I think that photo was from the first arrest, after he had the door closed on his face and he had to open it with his own divine little hand. I recognize the officer with the beard.
Hic sunt dracones
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

Suranis wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:54 pm
I think that photo was from the first arrest, after he had the door closed on his face and he had to open it with his own divine little hand. I recognize the officer with the beard.
They have NY State Police patches on their uniforms.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Thanks for posting all this great info! It's awesome here. IDK what happened but I got really sick, hoping another night of sleep will help.

In honor of yet another T**** arrest, opened up the GOPStars (formerly CLOWNS) Twitter list. They are going wild of course. You can "subscribe" to the list.

List at https://twitter.com/i/lists/1312003788702531586

Swimming against the stream but there are some honest conservatives. Bonchie is a Red State contributor.
Bonchie @bonchieredstate 3m
Tonight is going to be a reminder of how Republicans delude themselves into thinking their online bubble is real life. It's one of the reasons we keep losing.

No, that mugshot did not just win the general election for Trump. It's more likely to be the opposite when it's all said and done.

If you are looking for someone to lie to you for engagement, you've come to the wrong place.

Todd With Trump @THeinrich22

Heavenly Father,
Tonight our favorite President was defiled by liberals, by the enemy and by those who always do evil deeds.

We ask that you be with him and comfort him, keep him strong and keep him and Melania safe from all harm.

We ask that you allow US, #WeThePeople to take on the hurt and discouragement that they have placed on his heart. It’s our turn to step up, it’s our turn to have his back, and it’s our turn to take on the burden that this man has taken for the past 7 years.

We stand with him because we know for damn sure that he (and we) stand with YOU, our Heavenly Father 🙌🏻

We know You are the Truth, the Life and the Way and there ain’t no POS liberal commie gonna take that from any of us.

If you agree - just say Amen and pass it on - and have his back 👊🏻
Didn't mention that this is God's Will but of course that's what it is.

And good ole Charlie Kirk...
Charlie Kirk @charliekirk11
The American people will not stand for this.
10:37 PM · Aug 24, 2023

Replying to @charliekirk11
Luke Johnson 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious 28s
You're right Charlie, most of them prefer to sit. #TrumpMugShot #TrumpArraignment #TrumpIndictment

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
pipistrelle

INDICTED (INDICATED) #4 - Quadfecta! Perfecta? Georgia v. Donald Trump ET AL - INMATE NO. P01135809- Fani Willis

Post by pipistrelle »

https://x.com/jacobwindrix/status/16948 ... 90829?s=46

I can’t get this to embed. Our favorite indictees singing. Except Sidney.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

INDICTED (INDICATED) #4 - Quadfecta! Perfecta? Georgia v. Donald Trump ET AL - INMATE NO. P01135809- Fani Willis

Post by raison de arizona »

Roodles was on Charlie Kirk today, he said they didn’t take just one picture, they took a bunch. He said the photo shoot and finger printing took about twenty minutes. FWIW.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
New Turtle

Post by New Turtle »

He thinks he looks like Winston Churchill, but he looks more like Blue Steel.
realist

Post by realist »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:57 pm tfg never uses his own money for anything if he can figure out a way to use someone else's money for it.
Always use other people’s money when you can. Business 101.
Image X 4
Image X 32
realist

Post by realist »

AndyinPA wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:39 pm Yes, they did. In court. How did that work out?
And with numerous recounts. He still lost. Every. Single. Time.
Image X 4
Image X 32
shannon
Verified:

Post by shannon »

bill_g wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:47 pm And that ain't a suit you wear in public while you're still alive. It's what funeral director's dress a cadaver in.
Maybe that's where he got it from. he seems to wear it a lot too.

Actually it looks like he's trying to imitate trumps complete lack of fashion sense. Which just makes him look like what you would get if you brought trump off of wish.com.
Mad Geoscientist GRADUATE STUDENT in Training
shannon
Verified:

Post by shannon »

Flatpoint High wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:57 pm and.... here's his happy face:
(snip)
Jaysus H. Poptart, that is a metric fuckton of bronzer.
shannon
Verified:

Post by shannon »

Suranis wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:43 pm This is the real thing apparently.
That is still a metric fuckton of bronzer. Is he using oil-based, or latex?

And that is the look of someone who is FURIOUS at being held to account for his actions, something he's had almost no experience with.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

shannon wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 11:56 pm
Suranis wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:43 pm This is the real thing apparently.
That is still a metric fuckton of bronzer. Is he using oil-based, or latex?

And that is the look of someone who is FURIOUS at being held to account for his actions, something he's had almost no experience with.
What is it that they say, accountability feels like persecution to someone who has never been held accountable before.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

shannon
Verified:

Post by shannon »

So a bit more about that loon in the cheap trump-like suit that wants an arrest warrant on DA Fani Willis

GA Cultist Says He’s Filed To Have Fani Willis Arrested
"Rome Police arrested four protestors of the Gay Pride Parade near Broad Street on Saturday. Melissa Renee Smith, 37 of Lindale, Angela Antonella Rubino, 41 of Rome, Bradley Steven Barnes, 39 of Rome, and William David Smith, 37 of Lindale, were taken into custody after police said they did not have a permit to hold a protest.

Officers said that they “unlawfully assembled” due to the fact they did not get a permit to hold a protest. Smith was also allegedly found with a Glock handgun during the assembly. All four were charged with violation of an assembly permit.

(Snip)

Last year Barnes ran for the Georgia House, finishing dead last in the Republican primary, 62 points behind the winner."
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

pipistrelle wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:45 pm
Estiveo wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:32 pm Here's Joe Burrow, 6'3", 216#, and Lamar Jackson, 6'3", 215#. Strictly for comparison, of course.
Estiveoshot_20230824_172153.jpgEstiveoshot_20230824_172820.jpg
Are you saying he’s not built like that?
ahhh - itäs like his NFT collection :twisted:
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Dave from down under wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:55 pm How dare this happen to ME!

I am thy KING!!! Biggly
considering that Bill Gates was never bothered about his mugshot from his teen years ...
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

A pity that the Fulton County budget did not allow for an escalator at the jail :twisted:
andersweinstein

Post by andersweinstein »

Jeffrey Clark managed to make rushed travel plans to Atlanta to surrender at 1 AM this morning, presumably with pants on. He joined 4 other co-defendants who took advantage of the jail's 24-hour service to come in during the overnight hours.

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

That's one way to avoid the Press.
Hic sunt dracones
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Estiveo-
I am still unclear about what 6’3” looks like. Can you provide some more illustrations por favor? :batting:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

For TRL and only for scientific purposes:

Chris and Liam Hemsworth are both 6'3". Others who are 6'3": Prince William, Mr. Beast, John Krasinski. Will Farrell, Pete Davidson, Sacha Baron Cohen, Charlton Heston, & Paul Sorvino. More at: https://www.thefamouspeople.com/height-6ft-3in-male.php

Chris Liam.jpg
Chris Liam.jpg (71.57 KiB) Viewed 477 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
chancery
Verified:

Post by chancery »

https://twitter.com/MacFarlaneNews/stat ... 0765998579
Scott MacFarlane
@MacFarlaneNews
Muhammad Ali …. was approx 6’ 3” and 215 pounds

<mic drop>

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”