Assault on the Capitol (DC)

Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

Kendra wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:23 pm
@MacFarlaneNews
Jan 6 defendant James Elliot is sentenced to 37 months prison for assaulting/resist/impeding police

Feds say he was Proud Boys member & "After Jan 6, Elliott sent text messages describing his actions, saying, among other things, “I bonked 2 cops.. ever thought I’d say that lol"
Now you get to say it under oath. lol.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Another US Capitol breach case is unsealed

(the arrests continue and continue and continue)

In charging documents, Justice Dept alleges Daniel Amsini was inside Senate Chamber on Jan 6... and seen putting "government property into his string bag"
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

The latest Jan. 6 arrestees: Kevin Clardy and Corey Riddle
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

At 10 a.m., InfoWars host Owen Shroyer will make his court appearance for a change-of-plea hearing.

Sentencing begins shortly in Capitol riot case of Robert Gieswein of Colorado, who was accused of wearing paramilitary gear amid rioters

Feds argued he "sprayed his aerosol substance at a group of officers who were in the process of arresting another rioter" during the attack
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

NOW: Colorado Three Percenter Robert Gieswein, who marched w/ the Proud Boys on Jan. 6 and then assaulted police, sentenced to 48 months in prison. Judge McFadden called him an "exemplar" of the dangers of mob mentality.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

NEW: InfoWars host and Alex Jones associate Jonathon Owen Shroyer has pleaded guilty in Jan 6 case. And Shroyer has agreed to cooperate with investigators.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

This could be a big development if he is cooperating, as he could connect Roger Stone & the White House to 1/6 rioters directly.

Owen Shroyer (of InfoWars infamy) pleads to his involvement in the Capitol riot. https://huffpost.com/entry/infowars-hos ... mg00000004 via
@HuffPost
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Initial appearance set for TUESDAY in newly-unsealed Jan 6 case of Richard Ackerman

Charging document alleges Ackerman, of New Hampshire, took a police riot shield amid the mob, kept it in a fireplace, called it a "war trophy"
Very touristy to bring home a memento of one's travels :sarcasm:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I wonder if that's how they caught him, a neighbor called in a tip on the shield?
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Kendra wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 11:58 am
Initial appearance set for TUESDAY in newly-unsealed Jan 6 case of Richard Ackerman

Charging document alleges Ackerman, of New Hampshire, took a police riot shield amid the mob, kept it in a fireplace, called it a "war trophy"
Very touristy to bring home a memento of one's travels :sarcasm:
The gift shop had sold out of them, and it was just sitting there, so... :whistle:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Court schedules THURSDAY initial appearance in newly-filed Capitol riot case of Alan St. Onge, a North Carolina man who's accused of being amid the mob that confronted police in the lower west terrace on Jan 6 2021

(More arrests still expected)
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Kendra wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 7:34 pm
This could be a big development if he is cooperating, as he could connect Roger Stone & the White House to 1/6 rioters directly.

Owen Shroyer (of InfoWars infamy) pleads to his involvement in the Capitol riot. https://huffpost.com/entry/infowars-hos ... mg00000004 via
@HuffPost
Sooooo...

I first ran into Owen Shroyer during the Sandy Hook trial of Jones in Texas last summer. Shroyer came across as a cornered rat. All bluster on those clips of him on the show they played, and so very full of himself, but squirming and scared on the stand; clearly trying not to incriminate himself, but quick to say "I don't remember." NB: It was something that happened three days earlier that he "didn't remember."

I missed it that he had already been indicted in the Jan 6 case for inciting rioters to enter the Capitol. (NB; he did not go in himself--see how clever he is?). What a guy.

I also missed it that he'd had a fascinating run in with Ali Alexander, which our own Orly chronicled somewhere here on the forum.

Anyway.

Here is a video of Anthony Davis (now hooked up with Meidas Touch) talking today with Allison Gill (Mueller She Wrote) about the various cases in the pipe, including an interesting discussion of Shroyer. Gill points out that Shroyer was in the Willard will all the big names during the pre-Jan 6 planning session, so if he talks...I mean, if he really talks...that could be explosive. Cf the video below from the Sandy Hook trial, for an idea of how he reacts to being forced to incriminate himself.

Discussion of Shroyer starts at 50:48, but the whole interview is good stuff (at least for us IANAL types).

https://www.youtube.com/live/S1veE5rWJcU?feature=share

Here is a clip of Shroyer, at his drowned-rat best, at the Sandy Hook trial, being eviscerated by Judge Gamble in Texas last summer:

And here is a freebie from WaPo about his current plea deal:

https://wapo.st/3NiG8WA

And here is a link to the AP story of his arrest from 2021.

https://apnews.com/article/capitol-sieg ... 3c2d748168

Wondering if this schmuck needs his own thread. He seems to have his finger in a lot of toxic pies, and is sure to come to a bad end. On the other hand, he's a schmuck so I don't want to give him anything!

:oldlady:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

ANOTHER

US Justice Dept announces yet another arrest in the Jan 6 "Heave-ho" push against the police line, at lower west entrance of Capitol

Latest arrest is against Nathan Baer, 43, of Asheville, North Carolina

(More arrests expected)

Another Jan 6 case is unsealed

Feds say Trevor Cain of Ohio said the following after being amid mob:

"History was in the air. And before you know it, we’re storming like the.. beaches of Normandy. The Capitol- take it back, because it’s not some dumb phrase, this is our house”
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Marc Bru of Washington state becomes latest Jan 6 defendant to "FAIL TO APPEAR" for a court hearing

Per court, Bru failed to show for June 16 hearing. Then failed to show yesterday

Bru is accused of grabbing police barricade & advancing with mob while wearing goggles & mask
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

I probably shouldn't find this funny, but this "fight" between Trump lovers on opposite sides of the Great Schism at Cultist Corner is simultaneously pathetically sad, very funny, and emblematic of MAGAtry in general.

Image Image Image Image
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

ANOTHER

There's been a new wave of arrests in the Jan 6 US Capitol lower west entrance "heave-ho" against police

Justice Dept has just announced arrest of Kyle Kumer of Missouri

=====>
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

NEW: Jan. 6 defendant Michael Asbury, aka #sweatytancoat, arrested in Tennessee.
The fourth Jan. 6 case unsealed today is the arrest of Biao Qu in California:

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

FLASH: Man with Jan. 6 warrant and weapons arrested near Obamas' D.C. home
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

Kendra wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:45 pm
FLASH: Man with Jan. 6 warrant and weapons arrested near Obamas' D.C. home
Probably just a tourist,
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

It does sound like a touristy thing to do :sarcasm:
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

And Trump had posted obama's address on Trump social
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

This is a good story. I don't remember if we ever talked about Hemphill or if anyone shared a tweet. She spent a couple of months in prison and came out with a real epiphany. Good for her. I really admire anyone who can recognize they had been sucked into a cult all by themselves, which I got the impression she figured this out by herself. I wish her all the best.

There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Interesting. IIRC she’s a Bundy supporter, or was.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

pipistrelle wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:07 pm Interesting. IIRC she’s a Bundy supporter, or was.
OK, well maybe I'm giving her too much credit then.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

RVInit wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 5:18 pm
pipistrelle wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 4:07 pm Interesting. IIRC she’s a Bundy supporter, or was.
OK, well maybe I'm giving her too much credit then.
Maybe she's learned. She was involved in the early days of the so-called "People's Rights Network." Scireeve knows more about her.

https://www.irehr.org/2021/08/04/we-are ... urrection/

Return to “The January 6 Insurrection, including Criminal Cases”