trump spawn

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
AndyinPA
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by AndyinPA »

From what I've heard, he is.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
somerset

trump spawn

Post by somerset »

AndyinPA wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 9:48 pm From what I've heard, he is.
I got a fundraising text today from Schiff.

I donated ;)
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

trump spawn

Post by northland10 »

It looks like she is trying the fighty face and it really does not look good on her. She needs to stop the angry look as it is not showing confidence. She does not need to smile but she should list he eyebrows and show a lift in the cheekbones. Saving the hunched over look for specific points would also work.*

For somebody who has been the media, she she really ignores the need to keep up that confident appearance mask until the cameras are off. Don't let it down for an instant for if you do, that will be the screenshot that ends up with the video. I swear the auto-thumbnail on YouTube automatically looks for the worst possible screenshot to use.

* Full disclosure. I have to constantly be on guard for the hunched over thing. I do it with playing and speaking. After learning more about Fosse, I realize for me it may be a symptom of my very slight case of scoliosis (this is a reason he often uses a hunched shoulders thing in his choreography as he often used his own physical issues to his benefit such as hats and a turn in instead of turn out).
101010 :towel:
Azastan
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by Azastan »

northland10 wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 9:12 am It looks like she is trying the fighty face and it really does not look good on her. She needs to stop the angry look as it is not showing confidence. She does not need to smile but she should list he eyebrows and show a lift in the cheekbones. Saving the hunched over look for specific points would also work.*
It's terribly difficult to stop with the fighty face when your lips are weighing down all your facial muscles.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by Slim Cognito »

Ha!
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

trump spawn

Post by neonzx »

Donald Trump Jr. 'Super Comfortable' During Gay Bar Trip, Aubrey O'Day Says

Donald Trump Jr. was "super comfortable" whilst visiting a gay club, according to Aubrey O'Day, a singer who claims she had an affair with Donald Trump's then-married eldest son during 2011-12, despite him later "kind of belittling the gay community."

O'Day claimed Trump Jr. was "totally chill and nice with everybody" with the pair later having "sex in a gay club bathroom," during an appearance on ex-Trump fixer Michael Cohen's Mea Culpa podcast, which was released on Monday.

Newsweek has contacted Donald Trump Jr. for comment by email, via the Trump Organization where he works as executive vice president, requesting comment. Trump Jr. has not previously acknowledged having a relationship with the singer.

Over the past few years, Trump Jr. has established himself as a firm favorite among his father's conservative support base, and was accused of peddling "unvarnished homophobia" after describing Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg as "the gay guy," and suggesting he was only in the role "because he was gay and they check off a box."
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

More at the link (Newsweek):
https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-j ... ys-1810665
► Show Spoiler
rossgw

trump spawn

Post by rossgw »

Looks like poor Donny junior had poor ticket sales for his rant in Australia, so he claimed he had visa problems.
But https://www.news.com.au/finance/work/le ... cfa7579c4b
But the minister in charge of the department responsible for visa applications, Clare O’Neil, said the claim wasn’t true.

“Geez Donald Trump Jr is a bit of a sore loser. His dad lost an election fair and square – but he says it was stolen,” she said in a tweet on Thursday morning

“Now he’s trying to blame the Australian government for his poor ticket sales and cancelled tour.

“Donald Trump Jr has been given a visa to come to Australia. He didn’t get cancelled. He’s just a big baby, who isn’t very popular.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

trump spawn

Post by keith »

If they tell you I fell off the bed and hung myself, I didn't.
Suranis

trump spawn

Post by Suranis »

keith wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 5:45 am Huffpo story on Jr's visa fiasco
JR cant even get a photo of himself on his own story. it's a video about the bag of Offal that purports to be his father.

Though if you post it to discord a pic of him pops up so maybe its just me. Perhaps, however, he wouldn't want this pic showing up

64a65e232400001900c9bf54.jpg
64a65e232400001900c9bf54.jpg (39.86 KiB) Viewed 1659 times
Hic sunt dracones
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

trump spawn

Post by keith »

Suranis wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 6:22 am
JR cant even get a photo of himself on his own story. it's a video about the bag of Offal that purports to be his father.
:yeahthat: :girlbutt: :rotflmao:
If they tell you I fell off the bed and hung myself, I didn't.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

trump spawn

Post by Ben-Prime »

keith wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 6:25 am
Suranis wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 6:22 am
:yeahthat: :girlbutt: :rotflmao:
Junior's so desperate for love and attention right now that he's just praying that someone doing stories on the cocaine found in that work area of the West Wing will be like "Hey, who do we know to use as a commentator that is an expert on hard drugs, has probably been in that area of the West Wing, and has an axe to grind? TRIFECTA!"
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
shannon
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by shannon »

Don Jr., aka Cokey McCokespoon, and his brother Eric are two of the most pathetic people I've ever seen. They are so desperate to get their daddy's love and approval, that they will abase themselves and kiss up to whatever group daddy is trying to court.

And they'll never get it. Daddy only loves himself. Don Jr. and Eric barely could get daddy to notice them unless they both grew a set of tits.

Ivanka I am pretty much convinced was molested, repeatedly, by her daddy. I actually wouldn't be surprised to find out daddy was the father of her kids, not Jared Kushner. That being said, Ivanka also seems to be her father's child in which her thin veneer of culture covers a core that is just as ruthless, crass, cruel, base, and manipulative as daddy. I'm sure she is waiting for the day that daddy becomes too obviously deranged and senile to notice, and extracts her revenge. And if Don Jr. and Eric don't want to end up like Uncle Fred, they'll toe the line.

Tiffany seems to be doing the bare minimum needed to get along with her half-siblings and her father. Not to say she doesn't have her failings, but she seems unwilling to grovel like Don Jr. and Eric, or be as controlling as Ivanka.

And Barron is still really too young (17) to play much of a role, but the odds are not in his favor. And if the rumors are true about him being on the spectrum, he's likely been pretty much abandoned by daddy as "defective". If he's smart, he'll take the same tactic as Tiffany did.
Mad Geoscientist GRADUATE STUDENT in Training
somerset

trump spawn

Post by somerset »

patgund wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 2:54 pm

And Barron is still really too young (17) to play much of a role, but the odds are not in his favor. And if the rumors are true about him being on the spectrum, he's likely been pretty much abandoned by daddy as "defective". If he's smart, he'll take the same tactic as Tiffany did.
Barron will be protected by his mother. Who is every bit as ruthless, cruel and manipulative as Ivanka, and who wouldn't hesitate for a nano-second to sacrifice tfg to save her son.
pipistrelle

trump spawn

Post by pipistrelle »

patgund wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 2:54 pm Ivanka I am pretty much convinced was molested, repeatedly, by her daddy.
The plethora of weird photos is enough for me.
Suranis

trump spawn

Post by Suranis »

The side=eye to the Camera and the little smirk on his face in the weird photos is what did it to me. He was giving that knowing nod to those that could pick them up; "Yep, I am."
Hic sunt dracones
Gregg

trump spawn

Post by Gregg »

Suranis wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 7:17 pm The side=eye to the Camera and the little smirk on his face in the weird photos is what did it to me. He was giving that knowing nod to those that could pick them up; "Yep, I am."
True, true, but with Trump you have to also consider that he is twisted enough to be bragging about molesting his daughter when he wasn't. He lies that much about things that... whatever, it's just the kind of thing he'd lie about.

Which is almost as disgusting as actually molesting her. :confuzzled:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
RVInit

trump spawn

Post by RVInit »

The photo of the teenaged Ivanka sitting on daddy's lap in what seems to be a pretty crowded venue is even more interesting when you see how several of the people around those two are looking at them. Clearly several people in that room noticed and were uncomfortable with it.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
pipistrelle

trump spawn

Post by pipistrelle »

I was looking for something completely unrelated and this came up on Quora. It's a collage of TFG and Ivanka photos that are disturbing. This is what he was like when people were around.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Attachments
main-qimg-062d229929e79ea822499bbe8d630393-lq.jpeg
main-qimg-062d229929e79ea822499bbe8d630393-lq.jpeg (133.88 KiB) Viewed 1317 times
Gregg

trump spawn

Post by Gregg »

Looks like grooming to me...
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Dr. Ken

trump spawn

Post by Dr. Ken »

Ummm
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

trump spawn

Post by raison de arizona »

Mebbbe he freebases. :shrug:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

trump spawn

Post by Ben-Prime »

Or he's parsing on the active tense of the verb in the sentence structure. Example: "Well, I stopped snorting cocaine yesterday and moved up to injecting heroin into my eyeball fluid so I can now say honestly I don't snort cocaine."

Or something.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

trump spawn

Post by raison de arizona »

Junior says if his daddy is indicted for J6 it will be “the end of civilization.”
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump spawn

Post by RTH10260 »

:eek: Mar-a-Lago will be taken over by nature and hippies :?: :lol:
sugar magnolia

trump spawn

Post by sugar magnolia »

RTH10260 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:06 am :eek: Mar-a-Lago will be taken over by nature and hippies :?: :lol:
Squatters named Bey.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”