Hunter Biden - But His Emails! Gun Charge Indictment, Taxes, Hacking, Election Interference, Russian Ops - Jack Maxey

Trying to make sense of a crazy world, with limited success mostly
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Hunter Biden - But His Emails! Hacking, Election Interference, Russian Ops - Jack Maxey

Post by Slim Cognito »

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I love this place. So much talent.

Back to the child support hearing. Hey, I think, if Hunter is slacking, he needs to pay up pronto!! But did I read something a while back that mom, or someone affiliated with mom, is using this hearing to try to find evidence of Hunter's China millions? I've been through the child support update myself and know what both of us had to submit to the judge to see who was making how much and if it had changed significantly since the divorce (yeah, it was just tax returns.* Are they really expecting to see a record of 5mil in there?)

*tax returns and any receipts that he could use to prove he was contributing above and beyond the boundaries of child support, which is what he told the judge.

Narrator: He didn't have the receipts.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Hunter Biden - But His Emails! Hacking, Election Interference, Russian Ops - Jack Maxey

Post by RTH10260 »

"James Comer claimed "nobody's had any contact" with another key witness for "3 years". Despite the accusations levied against Biden & family, NO EVIDENCE has surfaced. "

OMFSM --- three years they have been sitting on this evidence while the former guy was still in control of the DOJ :?: :o

Now speak of stale bread ....
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, yeah, okay, fine. The evidence hasn't surfaced yet. :blackeye:

But when it does, it definitely proves that Joe Biden took millions of dollars in bribes, and I can't think of any reason we should delay impeaching him, because our nation's very security is at stake! It's too important to wait for any stinkin' evidence! :mrgreen:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

All I can say is that they've convinced me. I won't be voting for Hunter again. Oh wait...
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

And I'll tell you another thing.

If'n Trump had taken bribes like it shows on the 17 tapes that nobody knows whether they exist or not, he'd be in big trouble mister. Big whuppy trouble. :fingerwag:

It's a good thing we know what's on those tapes, even if they don't exist. :mrgreen:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

BREAKING

Settlement with the DOJ, details to follow!

https://wapo.st/3Czweel

Gift link to Washington Post story

Summary:

1. Plead guilty to two tax-related misdemeanors. Two years probation for that.

2. Diversion program for the gun charge, which will be dismissed upon completion of the program.

3. Right-wing insanity for the rest of the week.

This is the end of the investigation of Hunter Biden’s laptop.

I still swear I will never vote for him for president.
Edit: Hay nao, weight a goldurned minnit hear.

The laptop got away clean. It's never gonna serve a day in prison.

How fair is that noise? :twisted:
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Oh man, you better sit down and take a deep breath. It turns out, Republican dipsticks are unhappy with the agreement. Beginning with James Comer, who is really, really bizzy looking for evidence, some kind of evidence, any kind of evidence, to support his idiotic accusations against the President of the United States of America, but he found the precious time to tell the press that he's still looking.

He still didn't find any evidence, dammit, but he found time to talk to the press. A politician has to know his priorities.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Well, I don't know why republicans should care. After all, they want to cut the IRS and allow guns to be bought everywhere with no restrictions. Oh, that's right. It's Hunter Biden.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

MAGA is crying that Hunter Biden got a favorable plea deal by pleading guilty and accepting responsibility. But you can’t really complain when your hero isn’t interesting in trying to negotiate a deal, denies all responsibility, and claims the government planted evidence.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

I think Hunter Biden seems to have been charged in at least one case where nobody else would have been charged. For the gun thing, lawyers are saying usually to get charged (and have to take a plea deal) for the same gun charge you would have to have committed some other charged crime involving the gun. So, he's pleading guilty for a crime that nobody else would even typically have to face any charges. That doesn't seem like he's getting special treatment in the positive sense, sounds like he's getting special treatment in the negative sense.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Well, he's not pleading guilty to the gun charge. It will be dismissed, and sorta vacated. So, no official record, but a lot of right-wing pablum.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Foggy wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:18 am Summary:

1. Plead guilty to two tax-related misdemeanors. Two years probation for that.

2. Diversion program for the gun charge, which will be dismissed upon completion of the program.

3. Right-wing insanity for the rest of the week.

This is the end of the investigation of Hunter Biden’s laptop.

I still swear I will never vote for him for president.
I mean, clearly the Skousen pocket Constitution says that Democratic Misdemeanants can't be President, right?
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

MeidasTouch
@MeidasTouch
So the new Republican position is that illegally possessing a gun if you have a drug problem should result in a VERY strong prison sentence. Gun laws and sentencing should be far more stringent. Do we have that right?
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Only if your name is Biden. Or some other yet to be determined Democrat.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

US Attorney David Weiss — appointed by Trump and retained by Merrick Garland to maintain the independence of the Hunter Biden probe — confirmed in a letter to Jim Jordan this month that he was “granted ultimate authority” on the Hunter Biden probe. (Via
@ryanobles)
much ado

Post by much ado »

Slim Cognito wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:47 pm Only if your name is Biden. Or some other yet to be determined Democrat.
INOKIYNAR
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Joe Biden was a private citizen during 2017 and 2018, so how could this even be a thing?
raison de arizona

They just make shit up.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

And figure, rightly, that the rubes will never know.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
raison de arizona

Big surprise.
BREAKING: US Navy detected Titan implosion on Sunday, but Biden admin only released news on Thursday after Hunter plea deal and whistleblower reports released
"While not definitive, this information was immediately shared with the Incident Commander to assist with the ongoing search and rescue mission."

The implosion of the Titan submersible submaraine that went missing Sunday was known to the US Navy days ago, though the US Coast Guard only found debris of the wreckage on Thursday.

Underwater microphones, the Wall Street Journal reports, which are used to detect enemy submaries, detected the implosion. It was revealed by the Coast Guard that the Titan suffered a "catastrophic implosion."

The Navy did not name the system that was used to detect the implosion. "The U.S. Navy conducted an analysis of acoustic data and detected an anomaly consistent with an implosion or explosion in the general vicinity of where the Titan submersible was operating when communications were lost," the Navy said in a statement.

"While not definitive, this information was immediately shared with the Incident Commander to assist with the ongoing search and rescue mission."

That the information was not released sooner was believed by some to be a distraction from the ongoing Biden scandals surrounding bribery, FBI cover-ups, and Hunter Biden's influence peddling. It was revealed on Thursday by House GOP that Hunter Biden demanded money from China while Joe Biden was in the room with him, and told the Chinese contacts that his father was sitting there with him.
:snippity:
https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking- ... aign=64483
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

RVInit wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 6:58 pm
We have a family WhatsApp and if one of the profile photos change today, all previous photos change to the current one. Is there any indication that the screenshot was taken on the day the msg was actually sent or at some later date?
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

RVInit wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 6:58 pm https://twitter.com/ChrisDJackson/statu ... 6522585166
Chris D. Jackson @ChrisDJackson
Amazing. This WhatsApp message supposedly from Hunter Biden was allegedly sent in 2017 or 2018.....
Amazing that somebody else would even have a screenshot of the WhatsApp message. It's source would have to be one of the people in the conversation, not? Now where do you find the bad guy who discloses this screenshot? A witch hunt for a purported Chinese dark source :?:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Cross posting this bit from the Flynn topic):

It's pandemonium at the Gateway House of Boys. They want to get rid of My Kevin because he won't IMPEACH, and on and on and on. My favorite is from a story about the Biden family at the Modi State Dinner. They are SEETHING about that.
Joe and Jill Biden on Thursday evening hosted Indian Prime Minister Modi for a State Dinner on the South Lawn.

Joe Biden’s family of grifters also attended the State Dinner.

Hunter Biden and his wife Melissa were spotted chatting with guests.

Hunter was rubbing elbows with the wealthy and powerful just hours after Republican lawmakers released depositions from whistleblowers detailing Biden corruption.

They’re laughing at us.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/0 ... your-meal/

Why yes, yes we are.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
much ado

Post by much ado »

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, (breathe), ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, etc...

Return to “Current Politics”