trump (convicted felon, defamer, insurrectionist, contemnor, and rapist - $537M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
AndyinPA
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by AndyinPA »

I watched that video without the sound. You can see he's still oozing hatred.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Suranis

trump (the former guy)

Post by Suranis »

neonzx wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:30 pm Why are these recent videos of tfg at so low quality? Does he not know we have 4 and 8 K vid today? Turn on the light bulbs? They don't have electricity at Mar a Lago? what is the deal?
He looks goddam terrible, that's the reason. There is not enough makeup in the world to cover it up anymore.

Another reason could be that he is too lazy to spend 2 hours in the makeup chair to do a video these days, so they have to film him in Notseevision.
Hic sunt dracones
Phoenix520
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Phoenix520 »

Nazi Vision? How appropriate!!
Dr. Ken

trump (the former guy)

Post by Dr. Ken »

Kendra wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:17 pm
Trump says Russia is not a threat, our greatest threat is our American representatives, we need to reevaluate the purpose of NATO, and most of the people in the State Dept, DOD and Intel Services need to be fired so he can put the right people in.
Always siding against America. What happens when he does get indicted and decides to defect to russia?
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
AndyinPA
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by AndyinPA »

One can dream.
If an indictment is filed against Trump, the most likely scenario is that he would show up voluntarily for booking, legal experts told Insider.

Lawyers for the Bragg's office would tell Trump's lawyers, and they'd mutually agree on a time and place — probably the district attorney's office at One Hogan Place in downtown Manhattan — to book him, take his fingerprints, and shoot his mugshot.

"They'll take him upstairs, they'll put him in a holding area, they'll process him internally, and then he'll be brought in front of the judge several hours later and he'll be released on his own recognizance," Michael Bachner, a New York-based lawyer and former assistant district attorney in Manhattan, told Insider. "And that'll be that."

But there is always the chance Trump won't comply.

He's repeatedly attacked the Manhattan investigation over the years and was found in contempt of court for refusing to comply with subpoenas in a different case brought by the New York State Attorney General's office. It's easy to imagine him defying the legal process and remaining home at Mar-a-Lago in Florida.

"It would just be, in my opinion, like the epitome of stupid," Bachner said. "But I do agree that Trump has at times certainly exhibited conduct that many of us would characterize as stupid.

If Trump doesn't show up voluntarily, he'll be extradited. While the nuances of extradition may slightly differ between states, there's no legal way to defy it entirely. Interstate extradition is required by Article 4, Section 2 of the US Constitution. Forcing an extradition process also means Trump could spend hours or days in jail as the process plays out.
https://www.businessinsider.com/desanti ... ork-2023-3
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Kendra

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

Lordy, I hope there will be tapes :daydreaming:
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

trump (the former guy)

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Phoenix520 wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:05 pm Nazi Vision? How appropriate!!
:rimshot:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Dr. Ken

trump (the former guy)

Post by Dr. Ken »

Oh the copium.
Tiredretiredlawyer

trump (the former guy)

From Andy in PA:
"They'll take him upstairs, they'll put him in a holding area, they'll process him internally....
Hmmm. Does this mean what I think it means? :daydreaming:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

They are still looking for some missing documents, not? :biggrin:
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

trump (the former guy)

Post by Frater I*I »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:15 pm From Andy in PA:
"They'll take him upstairs, they'll put him in a holding area, they'll process him internally....
Hopefully through a meatgrinder...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Gregg

trump (the former guy)

Post by Gregg »

I'd get someone from the Manhattan DAs Office on his plane to make sure when he gets onboard to come to NY to turn himself in, his pilot doesn't get lost and end up in Russia, Saudi Arabia or some other place where he can't be extradited from.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
sad-cafe

trump (the former guy)

Post by sad-cafe »

Kendra wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:10 pm Lordy, I hope there will be tapes :daydreaming:
put it on a news channel and make us pay for it to raise funds to go towards something we need as a country.-student loan debt?

I would pay
RTH10260

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

I don't think T Fail One would get very far if it deviates from the filed flight plan :violin:
► Show Spoiler
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

trump (the former guy)

Post by neonzx »

With digestive enzymes? :think: :sick:
Gregg

trump (the former guy)

Post by Gregg »

neonzx wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:27 pm
With digestive enzymes? :think: :sick:
Once the victim was swallowed, they fell into the sarlacc's stomach, deliberately being kept alive by the beast and digested extremely slowly for a millennium. The stomach walls were lined with tentacled vessels which punctured and embedded themselves into the prey's skin and muscles before fixing them into the walls. The tentacles then injected neurotoxins into them, causing constant pain and rendering them immobile while being fixed into the walls of the stomach and digested.
I'm okay with that.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
RTH10260

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

:confuzzled: Soylent Green :think:
Tiredretiredlawyer

trump (the former guy)

:shock: :sick:
Dr. Ken

trump (the former guy)

Post by Dr. Ken »

Outright calling for immediate release of all his supporters who attacked that day
Kendra

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

Trump says all the investigations against him are really not about him: “They’re not coming after me, they’re coming after you. I’m just standing in their way.”
Dr. Ken

trump (the former guy)

Post by Dr. Ken »

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm......
Dave from down under

trump (the former guy)

Post by Dave from down under »

Anti good government cult leader goes to the town known for a previous anti good government cult leaders demise.

Let’s hope history is repeating as far as cult leader is concerned
AndyinPA
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by AndyinPA »

I'd have to look it up, but I think Waco had a shaky past that went beyond David Koresh and the Branch Davidians.
RTH10260

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

Does he want to go out in flames and smoke ? :twisted:
RTH10260

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

Who would have thought? :think:

(quoted slightly longer than usual)

Gift link: https://wapo.st/3ZYb2bZ
Two gifts to Trump family from foreign nations are missing, report says
More than 100 gifts worth nearly $300,000 were not properly reported to the government, a new report finds

By Jacqueline Alemany and Josh Dawsey
March 17, 2023 at 12:33 p.m. EDT

Federal officials cannot find two gifts received by President Donald Trump and his family from foreign nations, including a life-size painting of Trump from the president of El Salvador and golf clubs from the Japanese prime minister, according to a new report from House Democrats.

The gifts are among more than 100 foreign gifts — with a total value of nearly $300,000 — that Trump and his family failed to report to the State Department in violation of federal law, according to the report, which cites government records and emails.

The 15-page report, a result of a year-long investigation by the House Oversight Committee into Trump’s failure to disclose gifts from foreign government officials while in office, revealed that the Trump family did not disclose dozens of gifts from countries that are not U.S. allies or have a complicated relationship with Washington. That includes 16 gifts from Saudi Arabia worth more than $48,000, 17 gifts from India worth more than $17,000, and at least five gifts from China. Trump reported zero gifts entirely the final year of his presidency, according to the report, while he reported some of the gifts received in previous years.

Trump repeatedly told advisers that gifts given to him during the presidency were his and did not belong to the federal government, former chief of staff John F. Kelly and other aides have previously told The Washington Post.

Investigators are continuing to search for the large portrait of Trump given to him ahead of the 2020 election by Salvadoran President Nayib Bukele and the golf clubs worth more than $7,000 that Trump received from Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe during visits to the Trump International Golf Club and Kasumigaseki Country Club in 2017 and 2018, the report says.

President Donald Trump plays golf with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe in Mobara, Japan, on May 26, 2019. (Ren Onuma/AP)
Most of the more than 100 gifts identified by the committee are in the custody of the National Archives or the federal government, even if they had not been reported to the State Department. It is unclear how many of the gifts were returned before Trump left office and after, officials say.

The incomplete accounting practices revealed by House investigators is based on a review of presidential records, so any gifts to the Trump family that were not memorialized in written communications by administration officials could still be outstanding. Republicans did not appear to participate in the investigation, which began while Democrats controlled the House.

“We’ve been able to piece all of this together through independent sources, but there could be a lot more given that none of these gifts have been reported and we’ve only found out about them through different kinds of investigative work and accidents,” said Rep. Jamie B. Raskin (D-Md.), the ranking member of the House Oversight Committee, who declined to comment on whether the committee will make a criminal referral to the Department of Justice.

Email correspondence between Trump White House officials reviewed by The Post show a haphazard accounting of items given to Trump. In one email exchange, the White House Counsel’s Office provided incorrect guidance to White House staff on the process of accounting for foreign gifts.

The report also raises concerns about whether the unreported gifts may have been used by foreign governments to influence U.S. policy positions toward those countries. A letter issued to the State Department from Raskin on Friday requested documents and communications related to foreign gifts and Trump and his family, including “any references to effects on U.S. foreign policy.”

Without addressing the outstanding items, Trump spokesman Steven Cheung issued a statement attacking Raskin and the National Archives, saying the agency knows “many items were received either before or after the administration.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... eign-gift/

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”