Dicktracy Dorsey, Female Zombie

Suranis

Postby Suranis » Mon May 16, 2011 11:32 am

More revelations from the Youtube house of yahoo

@jjoshaughThanks, but I do my OWN research. I've had stuff for years, that Mario and Orly leter come out with and I have all the saved files, web addresses and anything else to PROVE it!Orly asks ME, when she can't get info on certain people and I have never failed her yet!KenyanBornObamAcorn 12 hours ago

That would certainly explain a lot.

Is she still wearing a wedding band on her finger? Shes been divorced for years. Serious denial

She may have remarried. She talks a bit about her husband saying stuff.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Postby Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Mon May 16, 2011 11:45 am

@jjoshaughThanks, but I do my OWN research. I've had stuff for years, that Mario and Orly leter come out with and I have all the saved files, web addresses and anything else to PROVE it!Orly asks ME, when she can't get info on certain people and I have never failed her yet!KenyanBornObamAcorn 12 hours ago

That would certainly explain a lot.

Is she still wearing a wedding band on her finger? Shes been divorced for years. Serious denial

Yeah but I notice no husband standing next to her. Maybe he chose to stand as far out of the way of her as possible.

BFB

Postby BFB » Mon May 16, 2011 11:47 am

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2162/5725126306_99bf770046_o.jpg

I took a closer look at the Lakin video and noticed Tracy seems to be holding up a DEBUNKER poster!!!

Welcome Tracy, to the DARK SIDE!!!!!

Probably does that to keep all those guys away. You know, the ones who'd be constantly hounding her otherwise. 'Cuz, she is one grade A sample of female physiognomy. Werd.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Postby Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Mon May 16, 2011 12:16 pm

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2162/5725126306_99bf770046_o.jpg

I took a closer look at the Lakin video and noticed Tracy seems to be holding up a DEBUNKER poster!!!

Welcome Tracy, to the DARK SIDE!!!!!

Probably does that to keep all those guys away. You know, the ones who'd be constantly hounding her otherwise. 'Cuz, she is one grade A sample of female physiognomy. Werd.

She really doesn't need the ring to do that

mimi

Postby mimi » Mon May 16, 2011 2:03 pm

My nephew used to talk about his imaginary friend, Fazbah. Fazbah had an imaginary dog. Never an accident in the house.

TexasFilly

Postby TexasFilly » Mon May 16, 2011 3:06 pm

If she paid a licensed hairdresser for that dye job, she should sue for assault and battery. It certainly would be a better use of her time. If she did it herself, well, she probably did, so nevermind.

verbalobe

Postby verbalobe » Mon May 16, 2011 3:51 pm

If she paid a licensed hairdresser for that dye job, she should sue for assault and battery. It certainly would be a better use of her time. If she did it herself, well, she probably did, so nevermind.

...Hahaha, I am 41 and my hair is blonde and has NEVER been colored in my life!...

([/break1]thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=5226&p=200812#p200812]Link)Like the birthers with Obama, I take her at her word. 8-)

TexasFilly

Postby TexasFilly » Mon May 16, 2011 3:58 pm

41? =)) Just shows to go ya kids, don't do meth! If that's the hair she was born with, no wonder she's angry and a sociopath. That, and the meth.

BFB

Postby BFB » Mon May 16, 2011 4:52 pm

41? =)) Just shows to go ya kids, don't do meth! If that's the hair she was born with, no wonder she's angry and a sociopath. That, and the meth.

That is a hard 41.

Sequoia32

Postby Sequoia32 » Mon May 16, 2011 5:50 pm

What does she do for a job?I wonder if she has access to databases as part of her job and is illegally using it to find Fogbowers...
So far every case of Ebola in this country got it by helping people. So relax, Republicans, you're in the clear. - Tina Dupuy

Vice President Maru

Postby Vice President Maru » Mon May 16, 2011 7:05 pm

Remember how incensed she got about being described at the Lakin trial as a hard looking blonde in skinny jeans with badly bleached hair?She must be projecting or something because the woman at BWI is not someone who was seen at the Lakin trial. She has been pissed for months when she wasn't even the one being talked about!

rajah

Postby rajah » Mon May 16, 2011 8:04 pm

Remember how incensed she got about being described at the Lakin trial as a hard looking blonde in skinny jeans with badly bleached hair?She must be projecting or something because the woman at BWI is not someone who was seen at the Lakin trial. She has been pissed for months when she wasn't even the one being talked about!

Maru, Was the other blonde at BWI the one who was at the Lakin trial? I think that I saw her pic and assumed she was Tracy.Regards ........Dick

Vice President Maru

Postby Vice President Maru » Mon May 16, 2011 8:33 pm

Maru, Was the other blonde at BWI the one who was at the Lakin trial? I think that I saw her pic and assumed she was Tracy.Regards ........Dick

No! That is my point. The woman with the fake birth certificate is nit someone I saw at the Lakin trial. I think the trial woman was Papoose but Tracy got offended

PatGund

Postby PatGund » Mon May 16, 2011 10:18 pm

Silly question, but is her last name REALLY "Fair"???

Suranis

Postby Suranis » Mon May 16, 2011 10:27 pm

It was her married name before she was divorced from what she has babbled on her youtube comments.She claims her name now is Dorsey.

Actually, that is my X's last name and I am so glad to get rid of it!My Family, DORSEY came over in the 1600's with a grant from Lord Baltimore and they founded Howard and Anne Arundel Counties in MD. They all fought in the Revolutionary War and gave their blood and lives fighting to start this country. They don't come in any more of a NBC status, THAN ME!SO SUCK IT!

TexasFilly

Postby TexasFilly » Mon May 16, 2011 10:33 pm

What a lovely thing to say when you have a child with that awful X's last name. I don't believe a word of what she writes anyway.

Highlands

Postby Highlands » Mon May 16, 2011 10:38 pm

Actually, that is my X's last name and I am so glad to get rid of it!My Family, DORSEY came over in the 1600's with a grant from Lord Baltimore and they founded Howard and Anne Arundel Counties in MD. They all fought in the Revolutionary War and gave their blood and lives fighting to start this country. They don't come in any more of a NBC status, THAN ME!SO SUCK IT!

Maybe she should run for President. But then she'd have to get around the fact that no one would ever vote for a crazy bitch like her.[edit]typo[/edit]
If you took out all of the blood vessels in your body and lined them up, you would be dead. #science

Suranis

Postby Suranis » Mon May 16, 2011 11:05 pm

I've been reading her comments at [/break1]youtube.com/all_comments?v=NefILwDwMwg]http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=NefILwDwMwg and i have to say this, the woman is unhinged. She braggs that she has had a call from US marshals that warned her against threatening Scotus judges, She says she will fo sown to where Doc Cs family lives "to see the family, it will be a blast" then feigns innocence when Doc C calls her on it. She says

I'm actually trying to get something started for June 18th 2012, which is the date the the War of 1812 started, when we finally got rid of the BRITS, once and for all, if ya know what I mean!

I'm becoming convinced that this woman is literally insane, obsessed and is actually dangerous.

esseff44

Postby esseff44 » Mon May 16, 2011 11:12 pm

I've been reading her comments at [/break1]youtube.com/all_comments?v=NefILwDwMwg]http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=NefILwDwMwg and i have to say this, the woman is unhinged. She braggs that she has had a call from US marshals that warned her against threatening Scotus judges, She says she will fo sown to where Doc Cs family lives "to see the family, it will be a blast" then feigns innocence when Doc C calls her on it. She says

I'm actually trying to get something started for June 18th 2012, which is the date the the War of 1812 started, when we finally got rid of the BRITS, once and for all, if ya know what I mean!

I'm becoming convinced that this woman is literally insane, obsessed and is actually dangerous.

If she really did get a call from the US Marshall's Office, I would suspect that she is on some kind of watch list and is being monitored for repeat offenses.

Suranis

Postby Suranis » Mon May 16, 2011 11:16 pm

Heres where she claimed it

Maybe you should! But, first send them to the fogbow forum and show them who started the stalking with the BIRTHER MUGSHOTS thread!I already got a call from the US Marshalls office (Mr. Kim) about my calling the Supreme Court Justices corrupt. I was told I am NOT allowed to talk about their being corrupt and I asked if I was allowed to protest Obama and they said LEAVE the SCOTUS ALONE! I asked why there is nothing being done about Obama being illegal and he said I can't help you!KenyanBornObamAcorn 23 hours ago

Reply was in part "I don't know what all you said, but threatening a judge is a federal crime, and I assure you that the US Marshall's office has no special amnesty program for birthers."

Threatening a JUDGE! Are you serious? So when Justice Thomas says WE ARE EVADING THAT ISSUE and someone says, mannn...the Supreme Court is Corrupt, that is threatening someone? You are friggin nuts! They are clearly admitting it and people just look away and say you will GET IN TROUBLE if you TELL THE TRUTH!That my FRIEND, is the start of a dictatorship!KenyanBornObamAcorn 22 hours ago

SueDB

Postby SueDB » Mon May 16, 2011 11:17 pm

That is a hard 41.

It's not the time, but the mileage. When you get rode hard and put away wet...
You can follow the action, which gets you good pictures.
You can follow your instincts, which'll probably get you in trouble.
Or... you can follow the money - The Two Jakes -

Jez

Postby Jez » Tue May 17, 2011 1:35 am

It was her married name before she was divorced from what she has babbled on her youtube comments.She claims her name now is Dorsey.

Umm.. yeah.. I do. My family was Mayflower. So she can suck it.
I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers.

~Khalil Gibran

Estiveo

Postby Estiveo » Tue May 17, 2011 1:42 am

Something to think about from Dr. C.:

[/break1]tt/VhnHjoy]http://db.tt/VhnHjoy

Your point?
Image Image Image x2

Sterngard Friegen

Postby Sterngard Friegen » Tue May 17, 2011 1:45 am

It's our fault and Dr. C would appreciate it if we'd lay off so that a persistent stalker of him will stop. I don't buy the fault argument and think that Dr. C is stalked because he himself is effective. On the other hand, he is now feeding the stalker.

Return to “Lesser Lights”