Another Shooting

Kendra

Re: Another Shooting

Post by Kendra »

Ted and Heidi are praying again.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

They like to create this fake narrative in their ecosystem that Waukesha supposedly wasn’t covered because he was black. I seem to recall every major media outlet covering it for days, but since the rubes only watch Fox and Newsmax, they don’t know any better.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

FW24kiwXEAAa2XW.jpeg
FW24kiwXEAAa2XW.jpeg (153.22 KiB) Viewed 1043 times
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/illino ... index.html
16 min ago
Robert E. Crimo III taken into custody as a person of interest connected to Highland Park parade shooting
From CNN’s Jamiel Lynch

Robert E. Crimo III has been taken into custody near Lake Forest, IL, authorities said during a brief news conference just before 8 p.m. ET.

Authorities said Crimo was spotted by a North Chicago officer who attempted to initiate a traffic stop. Crimo then fled and led officers on a brief pursuit before being stopped in Lake Forest, Illinois.

He was taken into custody without incident and will be taken to the Highland Park police department.

When asked, authorities said they are still calling Crimo a “person of interest” while they investigate and connect him to the scene.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

What an odd looking child. :?
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I'm getting a Ted Cruz vibe.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Kendra wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:18 pm https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/illino ... index.html
16 min ago
Robert E. Crimo III taken into custody as a person of interest connected to Highland Park parade shooting
From CNN’s Jamiel Lynch

Robert E. Crimo III has been taken into custody near Lake Forest, IL, authorities said during a brief news conference just before 8 p.m. ET.

Authorities said Crimo was spotted by a North Chicago officer who attempted to initiate a traffic stop. Crimo then fled and led officers on a brief pursuit before being stopped in Lake Forest, Illinois.

He was taken into custody without incident and will be taken to the Highland Park police department.

When asked, authorities said they are still calling Crimo a “person of interest” while they investigate and connect him to the scene.
Another article mentioned (similar to this):
Highland Park Police Chief Lou Jogmen said that Robert E. Crimo III, 22, was taken into custody at Route 41 and Westleigh Road in Lake Forest around 6:30 p.m. Monday.

A North Chicago police officer was sitting at Route 41 and Buckley Road in North Chicago when he spotted Crimo’s silver 2010 Honda Fit drive past, Jogmen said.
https://www.lakemchenryscanner.com/2022 ... tOiwW79vm8
Buckley Road is north of Westleigh where they arrested them and both are north of Highland Park. In other words, he was headed back toward Highland Park. I'm not sure why. Was he looking to repeat it to the north (and found all other places cancelled their gatherings) or he was just driving in circles. I'm not sure.

A map of his direction. The big alert at the bottom is Highland Park. Buckley Road is the top red circle with the arrow. This is where the North Chicago police (North Chicago is a town) spotted him. The lower red circle is US-41 and Westleigh Rd.
shooter direction.jpg
shooter direction.jpg (28.04 KiB) Viewed 991 times
At 7:12, they had the intersection still closed and his car is still there.
arrest scene.jpg
arrest scene.jpg (71.25 KiB) Viewed 991 times
101010 :towel:
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

He was a resident of Highland Park. His father ran unsuccessfully for mayor against the current mayor in 2019.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

so tonight, at dinner, we had the window open a bit. there were usual fire cracker pops in the distance.

then there were a series of “other sounds.” i looked at my wife and said, “those sound like gunshots.”

we waited. a bit and they stopped.

then it happened again. rifle shots. so i called 911. the shots stopped. i don’t know if they figured out who was doing it, or if just by driving around, the police presence stopped it. i don’t care. i’ve had it with idiots.
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Fuck.

Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Just more patriots celebrating their liberty from sanity.
Lani

Post by Lani »

No government fireworks here. Covid is surging, and Kauai is in the red zone. The hotels are going forward with fireworks. And people can buy their own fireworks and firecrackers. The neighborhood is already shooting off some firecrackers.
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Hard to say for sure this is the same kid. He lacks the tattoo under the right eye. But, looks very similar.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

bill_g wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:34 am Hard to say for sure this is the same kid. He lacks the tattoo under the right eye. But, looks very similar.
► Show Spoiler
That photo's lacking all the tattoos. He has a word tattoo over the other eyebrow and flowers in color around his neck.

His uncle seems genuinely surprised but the weird facial tattoos to me seem to me to be not normal.
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

pipistrelle wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:46 am
bill_g wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:34 am Hard to say for sure this is the same kid. He lacks the tattoo under the right eye. But, looks very similar.
► Show Spoiler
That photo's lacking all the tattoos. He has a word tattoo over the other eyebrow and flowers in color around his neck.

His uncle seems genuinely surprised but the weird facial tattoos to me seem to me to be not normal.
Both of them are creepy looking little dudes.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

A Trumper's reaction to the Illinois parade shooting. Yes, this was posted well after the shooting.

Rep. Mary Miller
@RepMaryMiller
Independence Day reminds us of the reasons we defend our statues, our monuments, our liberty, and our history.

We are blessed to live in a land that is free because of the brave. We are born free, endowed by God with rights no government can take away.

Happy Independence Day!
1:08 PM · Jul 4, 2022
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

Road rage shooting in Jaja.

Another white guy with a gun decides he doesn't like being passed on the highway. Capital offense.

WSB-TV ATL
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Had a look for symbolism of a Teardrop tatoo.

https://www.dictionary.com/e/pop-cultur ... op-tattoo/
What does teardrop tattoo mean?

A teardrop tattoo is a small tattoo in the shape of a teardrop near one or both eyes. It is closely associated with gang and prison culture, where it often indicates one has served time, one has been humiliated, or one has killed. Others may get such a tattoo to represent sorrow or loss.

While the practice is almost certainly older, written evidence for teardrop tattoo comes in the 1970s, noted in a New Yorker article about a Mexican gang member who spent time in prison.

Perhaps not unlike a battle scar, some prisoners drew on the symbolism of a teardrop (grief, pain, sorrow) by getting a small tattoo by the corner of their eyes to show they’ve been incarcerated—and warrant fear and respect for it.

The symbolism of the teardrop tattoo widely varies, however. In some instances, it’s said a dominant inmate forces the tattoo on a submissive one after being extorted, abused, or raped—a form of public humiliation. In other instances, wearers use the teardrop tattoo to indicate how many people they’ve killed. This tattoo often appears under the left eye. Notable wearers are said to include 2015 convicted felon Jeremy Meeks, who went viral for an attractive mugshot.

Because of its negative associations in mainstream culture, the tattoo has proven problematic for some. In a 2004 court case the defendant, a 17-year- old boy, was found guilty of manslaughter and firearm offenses, prompting a 25-year prison sentence. He and his lawyer filed for an ultimately unsuccessful appeal, arguing that he should’ve been able to wear makeup to his trial to cover up his teardrop tattoo, avoiding the assumptions that often come with it. Various services provide removal of the teardrop tattoo, among others, for former gang members and inmates.

The teardrop tattoo, often under the right eye, may also signal sad sentiments more generally. This can include gang members commemorating a fallen friend or a spouse showing solidarity for a significant other in prison. However, this application is by no means limited to gang or prison culture. Johnny Depp wears a teardrop tattoo as a melancholy heartthrob in the 1990 film Cry-Baby for his ability to shed a single tear at will. In the 2000s, the late Amy Winehouse got a teardrop tattoo as did rapper Lil Wayne in 2012 to express personal distress or loss.
Hic sunt dracones
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

bill_g wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:58 am Road rage shooting in Jaja.

Another white guy with a gun decides he doesn't like being passed on the highway. Capital offense.

WSB-TV ATL
This was last Thursday. They got him. Apparently a police officer observed the whole thing.
https://www.cbs46.com/2022/07/01/shots- ... woodstock/

61-year-old Acworth man shot at driver 14 times in Woodstock road rage incident
WOODSTOCK, Ga. (CBS46) - A 61-year-old Acworth man faces aggravated assault, reckless conduct and reckless driving charges after Cherokee County Sheriff’s Office deputies say he shot at another driver 14 times in a road rage incident on Highway 92 in Woodstock on Thursday night.

Police say Wade McEwan was driving west when another driver identified as 25-year-old Acworth man Jason Daxon was traveling in the same direction. Officials say a red pickup and a blue BMW were sitting side by side at a red light when the driver of the red pickup truck shot into the BMW, striking Daxon twice.

Daxon was rushed to Wellstar Kennestone Hospital with serious injuries.

McEwan remains in custody at the Cherokee Adult Detention Center without bond.
Oh yeah, the victim in the BMW is a POC. The family thinks it may be racially motivated. I would not be surprised.

Lovely looking fella.
101010 :towel:
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

northland10 wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:49 am Lovely looking fella.
Didja notice the dumbass shot out his own drivers window to deliver his justice?

You'd think by 61 he would have learned a little self control.

Return to “U.S. Culture and Media”