THE CIRCLE IS CLOSING

ZekeB

THE CIRCLE IS CLOSING

Postby ZekeB » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:58 am

Yawn.Somebody seems to forget what we had just two short years ago. ](*,)

Epectitus

THE CIRCLE IS CLOSING

Postby Epectitus » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:59 am

ALL HIS PLATFORM ARE BELONG TO US!

Reality Check

THE CIRCLE IS CLOSING

Postby Reality Check » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:59 am

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

I love the new 10 smiley rule!

[edit]I LOVE THE NEW 10 SMILEY RULE![/edit]
“The reality of what we really are is often times found in the small snips, way down at the bottom of things.” – Jean Shepherd

elliewyatt

THE CIRCLE IS CLOSING

Postby elliewyatt » Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:07 pm

Foes are users which will be ignored by default. Posts by these users will not be fully visible. Personal messages from foes are still permitted. Please note that you cannot ignore moderators or administrators.

Your foes:

MichaelN

DANIEL CABRERA

PatGund

THE CIRCLE IS CLOSING

Postby PatGund » Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:33 pm

..however, in order to get my complete asestments and info on this topic you will have to go to GRETAWIRE FORUM SECTION due to the fact that the so called 'moderator' here in this site is HIGHLY - (if not totally)- RELUCTANT TO LET PASS ANYTHING THAT IS...OR SOUNDS AGAINST 'THE ANTI-CONSTITUTIONALISTS'...(ANY MEMBER FROM THE OBAMA BAND)....

Then how do you explain the fact this post made it though?Actually most of the birther debunking sites (mine included) have far more freedom of speech policies than many birther sites. Maybe because we prefer debate rather than mindless parroting in echo chambers. The funny thing is, most birthers don't stick around long when confronted with facts and evidence, and run back to their censorship-riddled echo chambers.

verbalobe

THE CIRCLE IS CLOSING

Postby verbalobe » Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:37 pm

Welcome, Daniel Cabrera!You bring a welcome breath of fresh air to this fogbound forum! Glorious poetry! Thank you.The beauty of poetry is that it is usually not factual, and does not ever need evidence or proof or logic, the way the law and boring old Constitution do! All it needs is pretty words put together in an artful rhythm! It does not even need to "mean" anything -- and your post is a gorgeous example -- it just needs to evoke a feeling!However, some of your "words" did "promote ... further research and investigation" -- probably because your literary license is so far above my limited education.Please explain:- curiousity- asestments- Obama band (is this a musical reference?)- adquired- decleared (is this a reference to the brush at GWB's Texas ranch?)My investigation did not solve these puzzles.Hopefully the moderator will let your reply in. It's really touch-and-go on this site, you never know what will get your IP summarily banned... oh, wait, yes, there is a way to know: read [/break1]thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1690#p39978]this and [/break1]thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2057#p52894]this. Nothing there about "HIGHLY - (if not totally)- RELUCTANT TO LET PASS ANYTHING THAT IS...OR SOUNDS AGAINST ... OBAMA". Nope, nothing, I triple checked. Guess that was more "poetry" on your part! Good job avoiding anything that resembles truth, logic, reason, law, fact, or meaning!

TollandRCR

THE CIRCLE IS CLOSING

Postby TollandRCR » Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:38 pm

...Then how do you explain the fact this post made it though?

Well, The Fogbow might have run out of its monthly allocation of capital letters with that message. His posts might be rejected until the new shipment arrives, but then they would all appear, so long as he abides by the rules of the Forum. I also suspect that we shall not hear from him again.

nbc

THE CIRCLE IS CLOSING

Postby nbc » Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:01 pm

What's with this ALL CAPS? Do these people believe that by capitalizing words they become somehow more truthful? Once you start with a lie, there is not much you can do really...As to the circle closing... Well, have we not heard that one before.

Plutodog

THE CIRCLE IS CLOSING

Postby Plutodog » Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:05 pm

Actually, Dan, you should post all your wisdom right here in the light of day where we can all enjoy it and express our appreciation for your great intellect. And no running away and hiding when the going gets tough.True patriots don't go yellow on us.
We are not sinners. We are not abominations. We were not born broken, and we do not need salvation. We have embraced our right to think beyond the boundaries of religion. We are living and loving our lives free from faith. -- Sarah Morehead

ZekeB

THE CIRCLE IS CLOSING

Postby ZekeB » Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:07 pm

What's with this ALL CAPS? Do these people believe that by capitalizing words they become somehow more truthful? Once you start with a lie, there is not much you can do really...As to the circle closing... Well, have we not heard that one before.

i know that we bought all the apostrophes from the brits. this was common i-net knowledge several years ago. i wonder if we can trade some of those to a nafta country for a few million more caps. 8>[edit]edited to save caps[/edit]

Highlands

THE CIRCLE IS CLOSING

Postby Highlands » Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:53 pm

Please explain:- Obama band (is this a musical reference?)

Hey now, you know I play oboe in the Obama band. [-X
If you took out all of the blood vessels in your body and lined them up, you would be dead. #science

Sterngard Friegen

THE CIRCLE IS CLOSING

Postby Sterngard Friegen » Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:56 pm

What a load of crap and bullshit. Another twit to be placed on ignore. I'm sure if he ever says anything that means anything there will be excited postings here by the more patient, less grumpy among us. And then I might look. The chances of that are slim and none. Slim has moved to Laguna Niguel to be with Orly Taitz.So, Daniel, you are correct. There is censorship on here. Mine. I'm not reading your poorly thought out, mispelled rants any more. Sue me.

ducktape

THE CIRCLE IS CLOSING

Postby ducktape » Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:58 pm

Google "Daniel Cabrera Merrillville,Indiana" and you can see that he has been quite terrified of this SCARY BLACK MAN for years, and has made it known (and has spilled his capital letters) in every open posting form on the net.He mostly seems to be a drive-by poster.

TexasFilly

THE CIRCLE IS CLOSING

Postby TexasFilly » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:00 pm

What a load of crap and bullshit. Another twit to be placed on ignore. I'm sure if he ever says anything that means anything there will be excited postings here by the more patient, less grumpy among us. And then I might look. The chances of that are slim and none. Slim has moved to Laguna Niguel to be with Orly Taitz.So, Daniel, you are correct. There is censorship on here. Mine. I'm not reading your poorly thought out, mispelled rants any more. Sue me.

:lol: Great suggestion, but how do crap and bullshit differ? And his allusion is right about one thing: the birthers have always arranged themselves in a circular firing squad. I am going to follow your lead on this one though.

ZekeB

THE CIRCLE IS CLOSING

Postby ZekeB » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:01 pm

The problem, Stern, is that I am a horse's patoot. There may not be a special color reserved for horse's patoots, but I am one anyway. In order to maintain Good Standing as a horse's patoot, I am required to make fun of a certain group of mentally handicapped people.

mimi

THE CIRCLE IS CLOSING

Postby mimi » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:20 pm

It has to be a PJ-er sockpuppet pulling my leg. I thought that was against the rules. [-X

Sequoia32

THE CIRCLE IS CLOSING

Postby Sequoia32 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:36 pm

Well, Danny boy, you'd better not hold your breath. :lol: You've probably got 6 1/3 more years of President Obama to go. At least the last 4 should be pretty quiet since he has gotten so much of his agenda done already.It's gonna be a looooooong burning hate for you.
So far every case of Ebola in this country got it by helping people. So relax, Republicans, you're in the clear. - Tina Dupuy

elliewyatt

THE CIRCLE IS CLOSING

Postby elliewyatt » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:54 pm

I don't think Danny reads your responses. Some troll posts a piece of spam here and gets a dozen and a half responses?

USER CONTROL PANEL > FRIENDS & FOES > Manage Foes > Add new foes: > DANIEL CABRERA

Pandora

THE CIRCLE IS CLOSING

Postby Pandora » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:00 pm

Dear Danial is all over the internet with his long dissertations (with CAPS) and spamming. He is a Gretawire regular......does that explain it better? =))

Welsh Dragon

THE CIRCLE IS CLOSING

Postby Welsh Dragon » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:18 pm

DanielSTRIKE THREE! YER OUT! or at least onto my ignore list.

milspec

THE CIRCLE IS CLOSING

Postby milspec » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:31 pm

Oh my that was a fun break in the usual flow of intelligent posts on TFB, thank Danny. Now off to ignore list with you, that’s a good boy.Edit for remembering were I was.

June bug

THE CIRCLE IS CLOSING

Postby June bug » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:34 pm

"Ignore" is indeed our friend. :D

realist

THE CIRCLE IS CLOSING

Postby realist » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:36 pm

You know, you don't actually have to press the ignore button to ignore posts. Just sayin'.

June bug

THE CIRCLE IS CLOSING

Postby June bug » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:38 pm

Ahh, but I get such a tangible sense of satisfaction in actually "baning" someone from my sight. :lol:

Return to “Birther Cast & Crew”