Ex-Con Terry Lakin

TexasFilly

Ex-Con Terry Lakin

Postby TexasFilly » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:48 pm

Now you're not reading my posts either? :(( Hell, at least Eppy came up with some lame excuse about being in Denver with his wife. What's your excuse? :roll:

[sekrit]I was in Denver with Eppy's wife also? Too? :lol:[/sekrit]

:o :o :o :o Today? :shock:

uncle_spike

Ex-Con Terry Lakin

Postby uncle_spike » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:58 pm

Originally the default avatar was an image saying 'We love Foggy and Spike', which was quite nice however I made one minor miscalculation...I had saved it using my avatar number for the filename, so thus an arseload of people having my avatar.

One might suppose that ya could change yer very OWN personal avatar at this point? ;)

Sure, then I lose all my fans who just want to be like me! :(( :((

Epectitus

Ex-Con Terry Lakin

Postby Epectitus » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:59 pm

Now you're not reading my posts either? :(( Hell, at least Eppy came up with some lame excuse about being in Denver with his wife. What's your excuse? :roll:

[sekrit]

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:EgdDSNsvEj2ZXM:http://religionsarestupid.com/images/Posts/misc/leprechaun.jpg&t=1

[/sekrit]

realist

Ex-Con Terry Lakin

Postby realist » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:00 pm

[sekrit]

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:EgdDSNsvEj2ZXM:http://religionsarestupid.com/images/Posts/misc/leprechaun.jpg&t=1

[/sekrit]

:lol:

Reality Check

Ex-Con Terry Lakin

Postby Reality Check » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:04 pm

Here is a photo for you jy1977. Put it to good use. [sekrit]http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2010/04/15/alg_ftc_terry-lakin.jpg[/sekrit]
“The reality of what we really are is often times found in the small snips, way down at the bottom of things.” – Jean Shepherd

Estiveo

Ex-Con Terry Lakin

Postby Estiveo » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:10 pm

I'm putting them both on ignore and hope I can refrainiate myself from responding. Ick.

But then how ya gonna moderate 'em, Greenette? :mrgreen: Seriously, having Noz on ignore has done wonders for my blood pressure.
Image Image Image x2

Taverl

Ex-Con Terry Lakin

Postby Taverl » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:31 pm

Here is a photo for you jy1977. Put it to good use. [sekrit]http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2010/04/15/alg_ftc_terry-lakin.jpg[/sekrit]

Awww... RC, that's so nice of you to give JY something for his Spank Bank.

Kriselda Gray
Location: FEMA Camp 2112 - a collaborative facility run by the U.S. And Canada

Ex-Con Terry Lakin

Postby Kriselda Gray » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:31 pm

Does anyone have picture of Judge Denise Lind? I just bought a new toliet for my house and I want to put a pad in the toliet like in urinals. I thought I would use a picture of Judge Lind so I could urinate in her mouth when I have to take a bathroom break from blogging. It is because of vermin like Judge Lind who spit on the Constitution, are traitors to the Republic who destroy to lives of fine outstanding officers and strip them of their rights. If only I had Judge Lind's email address, I could send a youtube video of me pissing down her throat and let her know that I am always thinking about her and what she had done to LTC. Terry Lakin.

I don't have a picture, and I sure wouldn't give it to you even if I did. I will give you this, however. It's a quote from CAAFlog, and I think you'll find the last sentence to be rather relevant to the issue at hand:

The argument section of the brief in support begins with: “The petition presents an important question of first impression: is an order illegal if there is a break in the chain of command due to the constitutional ineligibility of the President to serve in office.” As a legal matter, that doesn’t seem right. That issue isn’t one of first impression. Rather, it’s answered in the negative by the Supremes’ de facto officer doctrine line of cases. See, e.g., Ryder v. United States, 515 U.S. 177, 180-81 (1995) (“The de facto officer doctrine confers validity upon acts performed by a person acting under the color of official title even though it is later discovered that the legality of that person’s appointment or election to office is deficient.”).

Notice the line I've highlighted there. It's from a court case that was decided in 1995, so, legally speaking, it's fairly recent. In case the words of it confuse you, let me explain what it says in very simple terms: EVEN IF it were discovered that President Obama was wrongfully elected and confirmed by the Electoral College and Congress, EVEN IF he were born outside the US, EVEN IF it were proved that he lost his citizenship when his mother married an Indonesian man, EVEN IF EVERY SINGLE BIRTHER THEORY WERE FOUND TO BE THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH, it doesn't matter one bit. Obama - rightly or wrongly - currently holds the title of "President of the United States" and anything he says, does, signs into law, orders or otherwise sets into motion are valid. (Which also means that the birther fantasy that everything Obama has done as President would be repealed or rendered invalid if he were removed from office for being ineligible won't be happening, either, since everything he does as President is considered valid, EVEN IF it's later found his election was unlawful.)

Of course, as others have pointed out, even that is irrelevant. Lakin was given orders by his superior officers and those orders were lawful. There's no need to even consider Obama's legitimacy as President because it doesn't matter.

Kriselda Gray

Ex-Con Terry Lakin

Postby Kriselda Gray » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:53 pm

Deleted by user due to the possibility I was mistaken in who make the comment I was thinking of. My apologies to Ellie for any error.

Kriselda Gray

Ex-Con Terry Lakin

Postby Kriselda Gray » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:55 pm

LTC Lakin's Lawyer Left Legless after Legal Lancing

http://www.opednews.com/Diary/LTC-Lakin-s-Lawyer-Left-Le-by-J-Edward-Tremlett-100930-745.html?show=votes

I love alliteration!

elliewyatt

Ex-Con Terry Lakin

Postby elliewyatt » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:58 pm

you were one of the first to get on my case for asking people to stop using stereotypes of fat people as a means to denegrate someone's character.

You'll have to show me that.

Welsh Dragon

Ex-Con Terry Lakin

Postby Welsh Dragon » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:05 pm

Would love to see Scalia lecture them on why he always looks to Blackstone and the common law to interpret the constitution. I doubt any justice has cited Blackstone more. I think their heads would explode.

Now that is one my favorite dreams!

Sterngard Friegen

Ex-Con Terry Lakin

Postby Sterngard Friegen » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:06 pm

Would [highlight]love to see Scalia lecture them[/highlight] on why he always looks to Blackstone and the common law to interpret the constitution. I doubt any justice has cited Blackstone more. I think their heads would explode.

My favorite dream is that Scalia is doing it as Dean of Pepperdine Law School. {SMILIES_PATH}/pray.gif

June bug

Ex-Con Terry Lakin

Postby June bug » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:12 pm

Would [highlight]love to see Scalia lecture them[/highlight] on why he always looks to Blackstone and the common law to interpret the constitution. I doubt any justice has cited Blackstone more. I think their heads would explode.

My favorite dream is that Scalia is doing it as Dean of Pepperdine Law School. {SMILIES_PATH}/pray.gif

Bravo!!!!! And, may the FSM take your dream as his/her/its command!

TexasFilly

Ex-Con Terry Lakin

Postby TexasFilly » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:43 pm

I wonder what Lakin does all day?

elliewyatt

Ex-Con Terry Lakin

Postby elliewyatt » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:44 pm

you were one of the first to get on my case for asking people to stop using stereotypes of fat people as a means to denegrate someone's character.

My recollection is that there was some reaction by people to your repeatedly admonishing posters over and over and over about this, once your point had already been made. I would think my response was in relation to your many posts making your point repeatedly.I find it extremely hard to imagine that I would have made a comment disagreeing with your view on stereotyping fat people as lazy or whatever. I am a long-time activist and advocate of old people ("elders"). I don't mind the words fat or old. I mind negative stereotyping relating to those words or images. I made a point on PJ that being fat is a mark of extreme beauty among some traditional Polynesians. I grew up partly in that culture and see through that culture's eye to a beauty.I pointed out and asked -- one time -- to knock off the "trailer park" stereotype. You irritated many people by doing it repeatedly and unrelentlingly.I did not "get on your case for asking people to stop using stereotypes of fat people as a means to denegrate someone's character". I got on your case to quit driving it into the ground when people already 'got it' and were sick of going over it again and again.And no, it is not "ironic" for me to point out that "trailer park" as a negative term is "using a common stereotype to denigrate someone's character".

Kriselda Gray

Ex-Con Terry Lakin

Postby Kriselda Gray » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:48 pm

That's a fair enough request, but I'm not even sure how to begin looking for it over at PJ given the sheer volume of posts we've both made. If I am confused, I do apologize. It's just something I remember because I've always had a lot of respect for you, so the comment stung. If I find it, I'll post a link to it - if not, then again, I apologize.

Kriselda Gray

Ex-Con Terry Lakin

Postby Kriselda Gray » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:52 pm

Since I can't quickly find the comment I was referring to (though, as I noted, that's largely due to the fact that there are an awful lot of message to go though,) I will assume I was wrong and have deleted my earlier post in this thread.

ballantine

Ex-Con Terry Lakin

Postby ballantine » Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:03 pm

I pointed out and asked -- one time -- to knock off the "trailer park" stereotype. You irritated many people by doing it repeatedly and unrelentlingly.

I agree. My comment on "trailer parks" was stupid.

obsolete

Ex-Con Terry Lakin

Postby obsolete » Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:04 pm

jy1977 aka James was banned over at Doc C's for posting his fantasies about spanking a female judge. He is a poor excuse for a semi-evolved ape with a damaged mind that is equal parts anger, confusion, low intelligence, hateful misogyny, and frustrated sexual repression resulting in his bizarre sexual violence fantasies. I think he is probably under 21 years of age and most definitely a virgin! :lol:

Sterngard Friegen

Ex-Con Terry Lakin

Postby Sterngard Friegen » Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:36 pm

jy1977 aka James was banned over at Doc C's for posting his fantasies about spanking a female judge. He is a poor excuse for a semi-evolved ape with a damaged mind that is equal parts anger, confusion, low intelligence, hateful misogyny, and frustrated sexual repression resulting in his bizarre sexual violence fantasies. I think he is probably under 21 years of age and most definitely a virgin! :lol:

Can we say he lives in Mummy and Daddy's basement and probably still collects baseball cards? Or am I hitting home a little too closely with that one?Remember. I am aged and I am allowed a lot of slack as I am still not used to the end of the 19th century.

June bug

Ex-Con Terry Lakin

Postby June bug » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:05 pm

Plus, you're an official grump!

TexasFilly

Ex-Con Terry Lakin

Postby TexasFilly » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:09 pm

Well, it seems that the evening shift has arrived, which means more folks will insiston posting on the troll threads. *Sigh*. So, I will resume my campaign of asking generalized questions on the legitimate threads to force the troll threads down the page......

So, what do you think Lakin is doing this weekend?

shrek

Ex-Con Terry Lakin

Postby shrek » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:12 pm

So, I will resume my campaign of asking generalized questions on the legitimate threads to force the troll threads down the page......

Ah! that's what you were doing. I thought you were just having a slooow day at work or your account had been hacked! :oops:

TexasFilly

Ex-Con Terry Lakin

Postby TexasFilly » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:15 pm

So, I will resume my campaign of asking generalized questions on the legitimate threads to force the troll threads down the page......

Ah! that's what you were doing. I thought you were just having a slooow day at work or your account had been hacked! :oops:

:lol: Nope. Just trying to work the multiple troll threads down the page.

Return to “Miscellaneous”