Falsehoods unchallenged only fester and grow. To join, email foggy at thefogbow dot com.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3536 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 142  Next   
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:54 pm 

mari wrote:
hehehe. But that is only after Orly got some help. There are way to many correctly spelled words!

I know, I know. I just CAN'T seem to force myself to sacrifice meaning to that extent!

I should have spelled 'denied' DENINED, however. :lol:

Edit: codefail

unsound mind, a dimension of unreality, a dimension
of really, really bad law. You've just crossed over
into the Orly Zone."
-- Geritol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:55 pm 

mari wrote:

hehehe. But that is only after Orly got some help. There are way to many correctly spelled words!

Agreed, but there are too many correctly spelled words! ;)

TerribleTom's "sub pena" is also well done, except for "duces", which should be "duke us". :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:58 pm 

verbalobe wrote:
[quote="mari"hehehe. But that is only after Orly got some help. There are way to many correctly spelled words!

I know, I know. I just CAN'T seem to force myself to sacrifice meaning to that extent!

I should have spelled 'denied' DENINED, however. :lol:[/quote]

Really, have you learned nothing from Ed Hale? Just the other night he taught us that his stuff is subject to the "copywrite" protection of the "Unite States of America". I should have paid attention in skool. ](*,)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:14 pm 

Copied it over from From Crazy Internet People link Toll gave:

Didn't that retired school principal go with her? I thought Evelyn went with her.
http://crazyinternetpeople.blogspot.com ... -talk.html

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:25 pm 

Sorry if this is a repeat,but somebody on RC's show last night thought Orly is running for Sec of State to keep her drivers lic, since Sec of State oversees motor vehicle dept. Kill two birds: demand Obama's BC, and skip traffic school.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:05 pm 

For clarity, here is California's Form 501 "Candidate Intention Statement" (pdf):

http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cac ... ms/501.pdf

Edit: and instructions

unsound mind, a dimension of unreality, a dimension
of really, really bad law. You've just crossed over
into the Orly Zone."
-- Geritol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:36 pm 

Wow, I leave for 3 hours for some real work and see what happens? :P

Verbalobe/Tom...GREAT JOB! =))

Image x 3 Image x 21

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:39 pm 

Quote:
Didn't that retired school principal go with her? I thought Evelyn went with her.
http://crazyinternetpeople.blogspot.com ... -talk.html

I thought so also. Too.

I "seem" to remember her posting a "thank you" for her filling it out for her. If so...holy smokes...a teacher doing that? Unf'gbelievable. [-X

Image x 3 Image x 21

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:40 pm 

mimi wrote:

Unfortunately, there is a chance that Evelyn's being there hurt rather than helped. Not all school principals are what we used to think they were. A review of Massachusetts public schools found three dozen that were under-performing on mastery tests, 12 in Boston.
Quote:
The schools are considered to be the worst of the worst, culled from a pool of roughly 370 schools, the bottom 20 percent of the state

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:40 pm 

Occupation: Development Director for The Arc in Hawaii (non-profit supporting adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities)
:-bd ATTA BOYZ to verbalobe and TerribleTom!!! :-bd

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:55 pm 

Location: FEMA Camp 17 -- Malibu (Hey! You! Get off the lawn!)
verbalobe wrote:
For clarity, here is California's Form 501 "Candidate Intention Statement" (pdf):

http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cac ... ms/501.pdf

Edit: and instructions

Whoa. That form is waaay too hard to fill out. We need Orly Taitz to be SoS so she can prepare a new form for candidates. It should have something like this in it:

[center]CANDIDATE INTENTION FORM

Name: _____________________

Call me at: [ ] ___________[/center]

Realist lives to serve. Foggy does it for the children. I'm in it for the schadenfreude.

:sterngard:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:05 pm 

TollandRCR wrote:
Not all school principals are what we used to think they were.

This is true. During my ten-year plus career as a public school teacher in poor African-American neighborhoods on Chicago's Southside, I worked under the supervision of three principals. Two were removed for serious and ongoing misconduct.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:07 pm 
Orly: "So what exactly is a subpeena, anyway?"

Aide: "I don't know, I'm not a lawyer. Maybe we can reason this out. I think 'sub' means under or below."

Orly: "Yeah. And we ALL know what a peena is!"

Aide: "Hey, you're right. You've finally got him by the balls!"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:39 pm 

TerribleTom wrote:
Orly: "So what exactly is a subpeena, anyway?"

Aide: "I don't know, I'm not a lawyer. Maybe we can reason this out. I think 'sub' means under or below."

Orly: "Yeah. And we ALL know what a peena is!"

Aide: "Hey, you're right. You've finally got him by the balls!"

=)) That is hysterical!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:53 pm 

Quote:
Help Needed
Update

Posted on | March 5, 2010 | No Comments

I am submitting a reply to the opposition by Mr. Obama in my DC case. I will simultaneously submit my opposition to his motion and first amended complaint.

In order to move things along I put the $2,600 fee on my credit card. I got all the forms and will need a minimum of 65, maximum 100 nominating signatures. I got 35 signatures within an hour during OCWRF lunch.

I recorded a TV show

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:09 pm 

hitch wrote:
Quote:
Help Needed
One can run for office from a certain party only if he was registered with that party for over a year, which does not appear to be the case with Mr. Dunn. I need a couple of volunteers to visit the county registrar and double check those facts. If this information checks out, it needs to be brought to the attention of the registrarar of voters and office of the SOS, as it appears he will not be eligible to run(if this checks out).

Oh no she's pulling an Obama, going to eliminate all her opposition on technicalities. I seem to recall her damning him once for pulling this in Illinois when running for State Senator.

Of course, the California Republican Party did no such check. It just accepted anybody who walked in off the street and announced that he/she would like to run for something. [/sarcasm]

The claim that she got 35 nominating signatures at the OCWRF luncheon makes my suspicion that Orange County is very weird even stronger.

Her continuously referring to Damon Dunn as "the football player" is offensive. I don't know whether she would refer to a white person in the same terms; I suspect not. Damon Dunn is a quite successful businessman with a Stanford degree. What does Orly have to show for herself?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:25 pm 

TollandRCR wrote:
Her continuously referring to Damon Dunn as "the football player" is offensive. I don't know whether she would refer to a white person in the same terms; I suspect not.

I have to wonder if she'd even be asking him to drop out of the race if he were white. "The football player" is her way of telling her sycophants "Don't you see the Sheriff is a Ni-?!"

TollandRCR wrote:
Damon Dunn is a quite successful businessman with a Stanford degree. What does Orly have to show for herself?

Uh...she married well?

“I have seen purer liquors, better segars, finer tobacco, truer guns and pistols, larger dirk and Bowie knives, and prettier courtesans here in San Francisco than in any other place I have ever visited, and it is my un-biased opinion that California can and does furnish the best bad things that are obtainable in America." Hinton R. Helper -1855

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:31 pm 

Orly needs some endorsements. She should work on that. Dunn has a bunch:

Assemblyman Steve Knight Endorses

Assemblyman Van Tran Endorses

Assemblyman Kevin Jeffries Endorses

Los Angeles County Supervisor Michael D. Antonovich.

U.S. Secretary of State George Shultz, under President Ronald Reagan

Dr. Michael J. Boskin, former chairman of the President

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:35 pm 

Hey... idunno???

Quote:
GOP candidate Damon Dunn only voted once
November 12, 2009|By Carla Marinucci, Chronicle Political Writer

Damon Dunn, who declared his bid Wednesday to become California's next secretary of state, seems to have the goods to be a campaign contender: He's African American, a former NFL receiver with powerful Republican friends - including Condoleezza Rice - and he's hired a top team of campaign strategists.

But the 33-year-old Republican, who says he's wealthy, has a problem: Dunn, who has never run for public office and aims to become the state's chief elections official, said he voted for the first - and only - time in his life in May 2009.

His limited voting record puts Dunn in the same exclusive club as two other rich, first-time Republican candidates in California - Meg Whitman, the former eBay CEO who is running for governor, and U.S. Senate candidate and former Hewlett-Packard CEO Carly Fiorina, each of whom has faced questions about her spotty voting patterns.

"There's no excuse, no justification," Dunn said in an interview with The Chronicle. The self-described multimillionaire real estate developer from Orange County said he grew up in dire poverty in a rural Texas trailer park, the son of a 16-year-old single mother - and "no one in my family voted."

"I was not involved in the process," he said. "I have seen how my errors have cost me."[...]

http://articles.sfgate.com/2009-11-12/n ... gn-process

It doesn't say when he registered to vote, but...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:48 pm 

Occupation: Development Director for The Arc in Hawaii (non-profit supporting adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities)
From Orly's House of Nitrous Horrors:
Quote:
One can run for office from a certain party only if he was registered with that party for over a year, which does not appear to be the case with Mr. Dunn.

Got the stupid bi*ch!

Summary of Qualifications and Requirements for Partisan Nomination for the Offices of:
SECRETARY OF STATE, CONTROLLER OR TREASURER
June 8, 2010 Primary Election

I. Qualifications

Every candidate shall:

B. Satisfy the following registration requirements:

1. Be registered with the political party whose nomination he or she is seeking for not less than three months immediately prior to the time the declaration of candidacy is presented to the county elections official or, if eligible to register for less than three months, for as long as he or she has been eligible to register to vote in California.

2. Not have been registered as affiliated with any other qualified political party within 12 months immediately prior to the filing of the declaration of candidacy.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:51 pm 

Excellent work, June Bug.

Now, let's hope the elections people check the citizenship requirements. Of ALL the candidates.

-xx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:56 pm 

mimi wrote:
Orly needs some endorsements.

Done!

Taitz wrote:
Former CA Director of Women

ASSUME ANYTHING WRITTEN HERE WILL END UP ON TAITZ'S SITE AND FACEBOOK. AND JEROME CORSI WILL POST SCREENSHOTS TO WND. AND WILL BE FILED BY A BIRTHER AS AN EXHIBIT IN FEDERAL COURT. NOW HAVE FUN!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:57 pm 

mimi wrote:
Excellent work, June Bug.

Now, let's hope the elections people check the citizenship requirements. Of ALL the candidates.

-xx

Well, at least by implication, that's covered there too:

Qualifications:

Every candidate shall:

A. Be a registered voter and otherwise qualified to vote for that office at the time nomination papers are issued to the person.

With La Taitz, they'd better double check this!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:02 pm 

June bug wrote:
From Orly's House of Nitrous Horrors:
Quote:
One can run for office from a certain party only if he was registered with that party for over a year, which does not appear to be the case with Mr. Dunn.

Over/under on Taitz's filing a suit against Dunn?

(And it will be hi-larious when it is pointed out that it is only 3-month window; that'll do wonders for her credibility to be the Secretary of State.)

Oh: Taitz didn't raise $2600, so she put it on her hubby's credit card.

ASSUME ANYTHING WRITTEN HERE WILL END UP ON TAITZ'S SITE AND FACEBOOK. AND JEROME CORSI WILL POST SCREENSHOTS TO WND. AND WILL BE FILED BY A BIRTHER AS AN EXHIBIT IN FEDERAL COURT. NOW HAVE FUN!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:14 pm 

Quote:
Taitz wrote:Former CA Director of Women

Image x 3 Image x 21

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3536 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 142  Next