Orly's latest poopies.....

realist

Postby realist » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:38 pm

Is it her wedding anniversary or is this just gratuitous nonsense... or both? :P [sekrit]Hopefully there will be no honeymoon pics. :shock:[/sekrit]

June bug

Postby June bug » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:39 pm

Dawg!! =))And realist! :shock: :shock: Eeeeeeeewwwww!

TexasFilly

Postby TexasFilly » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:40 pm

Isn't it about the one year anniversary of her break up with CELIII? Also, notice that Yosi isn't in the pictures? :lol:

[edit]There is also a youtube video she posted under her pictures, which is some cheesy wedding song from someone's else's wedding, lifted from the score of Fiddler on the Roof. :roll:[/edit]

parsifal

Postby parsifal » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:55 pm

I can imagine CEL3's announcement of the break up anniversary. It would start something like this:There have been many breakups throughout the history of the Western World and many of those between people who really got along well but because of circumstances and intervening events, they ended up breaking up like Mark Anthony and Cleopatra, who got bit by a snake, and Mark who had a good friend hit him in the shoulder for no reason whatsoever, but I am sure the person who hit him was a good person at heart, and a rebel, or at least as much as one could be a rebel in the days of Old Rome when he tried to help people hold on to their various atriums by legal means even though he was not recognized by The Bar Association of the Tiber, but what are those peccadilloes when viewed against the wider landscape of a World in Turmoil, a World Turned Upside Down, while people fiddled with this and that.... parsy, who ran out of breath

Sugaree

Postby Sugaree » Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:16 pm

Based on the poopies that TexasFilly posted, it looks as if she *has* learned . . . something! First, she distinguishes between association and endorsement, while deterring her minions from contacting Cantor and Cox, actually identifying such contact as harassment.Then, in the second excerpt, she mentions the need for verification and the possibility of coincidence, three times!!But Orly is fully back to Orly with the last sentence. I wonder just what she thinks she is close to that she was not a year ago, with her conviction that she could remove Obama from the WH in 30 days thanks to the discovery she erroneously believed Carter had ordered. Whatever it is exactly, I like the way in which Obot behavior tells her all. The greater our mockery and the like, the more imminently successful she somehow thinks she will be.

TollandRCR

Postby TollandRCR » Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:19 pm

Isn't it about the one year anniversary of her break up with CELIII? Also, notice that Yosi isn't in the pictures? :lol:

"...a surprise from a father of the bride." on Orly's blog. This may explain a great deal if it means that Orly had multiple biological fathers.

It is curious that Yosef is not to be seen. I think that if I were he, I would be asking questions. Maybe he is not around to ask questions. If fact, do we actually know whether Orly is still living in the Taj Mahal?

Sterngard Friegen

Postby Sterngard Friegen » Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:32 pm

Taitz should never have had a rhinoplasty.

raicha

Postby raicha » Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:34 pm

Taitz should never have had a rhinoplasty.

Should have skipped the lobotomy as well. Too.

Paul Lentz

Postby Paul Lentz » Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:35 pm

She's posting her wedding pix. :lol:

How interesting. Oily has posted pictures of herself and a man she implies is her father; Oily is in a wedding dress; Oily and father are dancing at what certainly appears to be a well-attended wedding reception.But, in an [link]interview,http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=94377[/link] published on 4/12/09 in the WorldNutzDaily, Oily described that occasion this way:"Taitz met her future husband, a man living in California who visited his family while she was a practicing dentist in Israel in 1987. Only a couple of months after their introduction, he proposed marriage, and she accepted. Her father was reluctant to let his daughter go, but he eventually relented. "I was scared. Coming to the U.S. was a big step," she said. "I went to a new country and married a person I hardly knew. I was very scared. So, I came, and right away we drove to Las Vegas." [highlight]Still jet lagged from her flight, Taitz was nearly falling asleep as she arrived at a chapel in the center of the Las Vegas strip. "We paid to have a limo driver act as our witness, and the minister married us," she said. "We got some pictures and sent them to my parents to let them know I wasn't living in sin."[/highlight]Now isn't that interesting? :^o :^o :^o

tjh

Postby tjh » Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:56 pm

Now isn't that interesting? :^o :^o :^o

Well-remembered! Sooo who's going to ask her which is which .... ????

realist

Postby realist » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:45 pm

Perhaps later they had a "real" wedding and her father was able to attend.Just sayin'.

TexasFilly

Postby TexasFilly » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:50 pm

Perhaps later they had a "real" wedding and her father was able to attend.

Just sayin'.

But, but, in the pictures, the bride is wearing white.

realist

Postby realist » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:01 pm

Perhaps later they had a "real" wedding and her father was able to attend.

Just sayin'.

Some people have no taste nor a sense of decorum.

[sekrit]OR, perhaps she made Yosi wait 'til papa could show up for the real wedding. :lol:[/sekrit]

kate520

Postby kate520 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:01 pm

Perhaps later they had a "real" wedding and her father was able to attend.Just sayin'.

Realist took my words.Parsy, above, as CELII =)) =))

Epectitus

Postby Epectitus » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:03 pm

Did we know that Orly's bank records were subpoenaed as part of the effort to collect her sanctions?

TexasFilly

Postby TexasFilly » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:04 pm

[sekrit]Judge Lamberth just got overturned by the DCCA on the stem cell funding injunction [link]here,http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39408098/ns/health-cloning_and_stem_cells/[/link]. :-$ This will give Obly new hope.[/sekrit]

realist

Postby realist » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:04 pm

Did we know that Orly's bank records were subpoenaed as part of the effort to collect her sanctions?

Not until she told us in the "pleading" she filed.

TexasFilly

Postby TexasFilly » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:06 pm

We did last week when she filed her POS Motion in Opposition to the Defendant's opposition. Aren't you reading my posts? :((

realist

Postby realist » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:07 pm

[sekrit]Judge Lamberth just got overturned by the DCCA on the stem cell funding injunction [link]here,http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39408098/ns/health-cloning_and_stem_cells/[/link]. :-$ This will give Obly new hope.[/sekrit]

She's probably already busy drafting the pleading pointing out he was wrong on the stem cell funding injunction and he's just as wrong on her "case." :lol:

Epectitus

Postby Epectitus » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:34 pm

We did last week when she filed her POS Motion in Opposition to the Defendant's opposition. Aren't you reading my posts? :((

I was in Denver. With my wife.I wasn't reading much of anything. :twisted:

TexasFilly

Postby TexasFilly » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:37 pm

I was in Denver. With my wife.I wasn't reading much of anything. :twisted:

TMI. =;

Ozzie

Postby Ozzie » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:59 pm

Orly does seem to be running out of steam, so she has once again returned her attention to tracking down her detractors and reporting them to the authorities:

HERE is info I got previously. Can someone call campus police at the university of Queensland?

[/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=14214]xxxhttp://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=14214The, uh, crime seems to be having the name A. Dunham whilst residing in Queensland, Australia.

Raicha, as an American with universitary education you could not get the funny ?? part of Orly´s order to her minions:For you it is quite normal to call the "campus police" when a crime on a campus has been commited. Unless PP shows me better, I allege that something like a "campus police" is unknown in the world outside the US. The strongest forces in the universities that I know are the "United Janitors" with their broomsticks.

Thats true, ain't no such thing as campus police at Australian universities - even at the largest ones like UQ or University of Sydney.She's still got her ping on for this alleged person who allegedly resides at UQ - what for again? Did they threaten her or something? Or is it another case of the Social Security database identifying them as an Obama relative or somefink?

Paul Lentz

Postby Paul Lentz » Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:21 pm

Perhaps. Other possibilities that come to mind:--Oily totally invented the entire "Las Vegas wedding" scenario.--Yosef was not Oily's first husband, and the pictures were taken on the occasion of her first marriage.--The Las Vegas wedding scenario is true and, in addition to the paid-limo-driver-as-witness, Oily rented a dress and a dancing rent-a-daddy.

Sterngard Friegen

Postby Sterngard Friegen » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:15 am

Was this before hatred consumed this woman and turned her into one of the worst human beings in the history of America?

Estiveo

Postby Estiveo » Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:15 am

In the pictures EVERYONE is wearing white. Including white shoes. Therefor, since Orly is invloved, it must AFTER labor day. That said, and since Orly's gown makes her look like a plate of overstuffed blini in sour cream, I think that this was a "reception" staged a year or two post Vegas so that Orly's dad could do the chicken dance and Orly could collect some loot. 3.5 to 5 months before the birth of her first child. Pre-rhinoplasty.

Meow. [-(
"Holy f**k, Ted Cruz's voice sounds like every straight man's ex-wife." --The Rude Pundit

Return to “Orly Taitz”