"Lock Him Up!"

Addie

"Lock Him Up!"

Post by Addie » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:35 pm

The Hill
Trump's motorcade greeted with chants of 'lock him up' in NYC

President Trump’s motorcade was greeted in New York City on Saturday by a large group of protestors chanting “lock him up” and “traitor.”

Video posted to Twitter shows the crowd of protestors as Trump’s motorcade passes by in Manhattan.
Trump Motorcade arriving to chants of "Lock Him Up" in NYC https://t.co/fIFcUCLuIO
— Justin Hendrix (@justinhendrix) December 2, 2017
The protestors also chanted “hey hey, ho ho, Donald Trump has got to go” and booed Trump’s motorcade as it drove past.

Trump is in New York City for a series of fundraising events. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin and White House counselor Kellyanne Conway are also with Trump, according to pool reports.

Trump’s trip to New York comes one day after his former national security adviser Michael Flynn pleaded guilty to lying to FBI agents about his contacts with former Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak.

¡Qué vergüenza!

Kendra

Re: "Lock Him Up!"

Post by Kendra » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:06 pm

Awesome. I finally caught some of the video from outside the courthouse when Flynn left yesterday. LOCK HIM UP!

Addie

Post by Addie » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:14 pm

¡Qué vergüenza!

AndyinPA

Post by AndyinPA » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:17 pm

:like:

Works for me. Now we have to start having people show up to chant like this every time he goes outside of his White House bubble.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:21 pm

AndyinPA

Post by AndyinPA » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:27 pm

OMG, how much I love that!

:clap: :lovestruck:

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:31 pm

AndyinPA wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:27 pm
OMG, how much I love that!

:clap: :lovestruck:
Yesterday had to be the best early Christmas present ever. Hope there's more to come. And Karma is a bitch having his words come back at him.

MsDaisy

Post by MsDaisy » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:49 pm

You know, I’m generally not a vindictive person but I just can’t help enjoying watching Trump’s world implode. (Bad MsDaisy :oops: ) But this kind of public shaming and shouting mobs to a man who requires ass kissing praise from all around him 24/7 is going to cause him to snap his cookie. AND the Flynn stories are even starting to infect Fox. Far from the lead story of course but getting attention. Can you just imagine the stress his handlers must be under right now? I think it’s got to be like guarding a time bomb with a broken timer.

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Birfers are toast

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 5 dogs, 2 cats, the neighbor's cat, and 1 horse

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:32 am

MsDaisy wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:49 pm
You know, I’m generally not a vindictive person but I just can’t help enjoying watching Trump’s world implode. (Bad MsDaisy :oops: ) But this kind of public shaming and shouting mobs to a man who requires ass kissing praise from all around him 24/7 is going to cause him to snap his cookie. AND the Flynn stories are even starting to infect Fox. Far from the lead story of course but getting attention. Can you just imagine the stress his handlers must be under right now? I think it’s got to be like guarding a time bomb with a broken timer.

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
When I saw that "Lock Him Up!" tweet this was my reflex:

:bunny: :happyfamily: :cheer: :cheer1: :happydance: :dogballoon: :superhero: :thankyou: :like: :banana: :yeah: :bar:

“I’ve been hooked since my first smell of C-4.” Linda Cox, first female Air Force Explosive Ordnance Disposal Technician, first to lead her own unit, go to war, be awarded a Bronze Star, and hold the highest enlisted rank of chief master sergeant.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:11 pm

Edit: ETA: I posted in this thread because of the LOCK HIM UP! sign. Didn't intend to be off-topic.

© The Associated Press
Supporters of the Bears Ears and Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monuments gather during a rally Saturday, Dec. 2, 2017, in Salt Lake City. President Donald Trump is expected to announce plans to shrink the two sprawling national monuments in Utah that were created by past Democratic presidents. (AP Photo/Rick Bowmer)
Thousands protest Trump's Utah monument reduction plan

SALT LAKE CITY — Thousands of protesters fired up by President Donald Trump's expected announcement to shrink two national monuments in Utah rallied in Salt Lake City on Saturday, just two days ahead of his planned visit.

Crowds converged on the steps of the Utah State Capitol to denounce Trump's decision, many chanting and holding signs with messages such as "Protect Wild Utah." Native American groups, some in tribal dress, danced or formed drum circles.

Speakers who addressed the throngs of demonstrators included a state lawmaker and an official with the Navajo Nation.
Roughly 5,000 people showed up to the rally, according to the Utah Highway Patrol. The demonstration remained relatively peaceful.
< SNIP>
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/thous ... xI?ocid=sf

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

AndyinPA

Post by AndyinPA » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:12 pm

Shrinking monuments are not popular at all with locals. They bring in a lot of tourist dollars and even hunters want those lands preserved.

optimusprime

Post by optimusprime » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:37 pm

Addie wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:35 pm
The Hill
Trump's motorcade greeted with chants of 'lock him up' in NYC

President Trump’s motorcade was greeted in New York City on Saturday by a large group of protestors chanting “lock him up” and “traitor.”

Video posted to Twitter shows the crowd of protestors as Trump’s motorcade passes by in Manhattan.
Trump Motorcade arriving to chants of "Lock Him Up" in NYC https://t.co/fIFcUCLuIO
— Justin Hendrix (@justinhendrix) December 2, 2017
The protestors also chanted “hey hey, ho ho, Donald Trump has got to go” and booed Trump’s motorcade as it drove past.

Trump is in New York City for a series of fundraising events. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin and White House counselor Kellyanne Conway are also with Trump, according to pool reports.

Trump’s trip to New York comes one day after his former national security adviser Michael Flynn pleaded guilty to lying to FBI agents about his contacts with former Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak.
This is what happens when we elect "Biff" from BACK TO THE FUTURE as POTUS!

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:29 pm

OK, this is NOT "LOCK HIM UP" but is related to my other Utah Protest comment.

Protesters spell out 'Go home Trump' on Utah Capitol lawn ahead of Trump visit

Protestors spelled out “Go Home Trump” on the lawn of the Utah State Capitol just one day before President Trump is set to travel to the state to announce that he is shrinking at least two national monuments.

The 113 protestors, all wearing white jumpsuits, laid out on the state capitol lawn on Sunday to form the message to Trump.

Organizer and artist Cat Palmer told the Salt Lake City Tribune that she was motivated to hold the protest to share the voices of people that feel they aren’t being represented in the federal government.
She added that Sen. Jim Dabakis (D-Utah) encouraged her to hold the protest.
Trump will visit Utah on Monday to detail plans to reduce the size of the Bears Ears and Grand Staircase-Escalante national monuments.
http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... n-ahead-of

This tweet was in the article:

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:02 pm

AndyinPA wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:12 pm
Shrinking monuments are not popular at all with locals. They bring in a lot of tourist dollars and even hunters want those lands preserved.
Oh, the hunters' comments to Zinke are scathing. They thought he was one of them.

What happened to his little travel scandal? So many scandals they're getting buried and forgotten.

Return to “The Resistance”