President Trump

pipistrelle

Re: President Trump

Post by pipistrelle » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:43 pm

Trump is in excellent health. Obese people everywhere marvel at the new definition of excellent health.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKBN1F1164

Skip Intro

Post by Skip Intro » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:16 pm

In the Trump era anything is true if enough people believe it.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:29 pm

:rotflmao: Bornstein will be jealous as hell, he wishes he had that penmanship! :lol:

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:26 am

The White House misspelled the Doctor‘s name.,

"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (R-ME)

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:46 am

Orlylicious wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:14 pm
Palm Beach County wants its terror threat level raised because of Trump visits

Palm Beach County is pushing for the federal government to raise its terrorism threat level, a move that could help draw down more in federal grants, according to a memo obtained by the South Florida Sun Sentinel. The Sheriff’s Office is asking for Mar-a-Lago — Trump’s private club in Palm Beach — to be designated a “high-risk critical asset.”

When the federal government awards anti-terror funds, one factor officials examine is the presence of symbolic targets and landmarks to decide how much cities should get. Cities are ranked based on perceived risk, which determines how much money they get to fund terrorism prevention programs.

Palm Beach County could be eligible for more in Homeland Security grants, particularly a source of funding known as the Urban Area Security Initiative, if Mar-a-Lago receives the designation, officials wrote in their memo. “Having the president governing from our county in an area bordered on water on each side in a facility never built to offer the level of protection the president requires is a challenge,” Palm Beach County Commissioner Dave Kerner said. “We have to continue to supplement our local response.”
More at http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/palm- ... story.html
Wait... Palm Beach is calling Trump a terrorist?

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:11 am

Turtle wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:49 pm
Hmmm, surprising. I would have bet that Trump was the one with dementia.

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:12 am

pipistrelle wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:43 pm
Trump is in excellent health. Obese people everywhere marvel at the new definition of excellent health.

Great to see the bone spurs are all gone.

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

rajah

Post by rajah » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:56 am

I have finally come to the conclusion that I was wrong all along about Chemtrails. They must be real, how else can we explain that many people voting for that idiot. My apologies.
Regards........ Dick

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:14 am

Gregg wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:12 am
pipistrelle wrote:

Many people have duly noted that the White House released this and in doing so managed to spell the doctor's name wrong. I'm not sure I can wrap my head around a legit doctor saying he's in "excellent" health.

bob

Post by bob » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:25 am

Whatever4 wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:26 am
The White House misspelled the Doctor‘s name.,
So? The Kenyan administrator from the hospital where Obama was born mispelled his own name. ;)

Imagex5 Imagex2 Imagex3 Imagex2

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:34 am

pipistrelle wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:14 am
Gregg wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:12 am
pipistrelle wrote:

Many people have duly noted that the White House released this and in doing so managed to spell the doctor's name wrong. I'm not sure I can wrap my head around a legit doctor saying he's in "excellent" health.
The same doctor said the same thing about Obama in 2014. We weren't questioning if he was legitimate then.
https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/si ... e_2014.pdf

All the new patient forms at my doctor's office also have a couple of pages of health questions, with a bunch of "fill in the circles" of excellent, good, fair and poor, so "excellent" is apparently widely used in the medical field.

Turtle

Post by Turtle » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:37 am

LOGAN, Ia. — U.S. Sen. Chuck Grassley faced relentless questioning about President Donald Trump’s fitness for office and his own handling of the investigation into Russian election meddling at a rural town meeting here Friday morning.

Amid a smattering of questions about trucking regulations, homeopathic medicine and pension security, a steady stream of attendees pressed Grassley to defend his handling of the ongoing Russia investigation and to offer his views on Trump’s conduct on the job.

“Are you not personally concerned about his fitness to serve? If not, why not? Because I’m very concerned,” Mary Mikels, a retired 67-year-old from nearby Portsmouth, asked Grassley.

Grassley deflected that question, saying he wasn’t qualified to make a psychiatric assessment, but Mikels persisted.

“He gets on Twitter and says the last thing that Fox News told him to say,” she said. “That’s not presidential. It’s concerning. Are you personally concerned?”
Trump criticism dominates Chuck Grassley town meeting in rural Iowa

They cannot be liking this in the WH, since they'd rather have DOTUS being called a racist than deal with fitness for office questions.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:45 am

The doc could had said he was suffering from Syphilis AND leprosy and the whitehouse would have said the report said he wasin excellent health. The Obama white house did not have lying as it's primary charactaristic.

"The devil...the prowde spirite...cannot endure to be mocked.” - Thomas Moore

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:53 am

Suranis wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:45 am
The doc could had said he was suffering from Syphilis AND leprosy and the whitehouse would have said the report said he wasin excellent health. The Obama white house did not have lying as it's primary charactaristic.
That was my point about the White House misspelling his name. Who knows what the doctor said, but it's not likely that a man as overweight as Trump who can't walk a 1/2 mile without a golf cart (or was it a 1/4 mile?) is in "excellent" health.

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:56 am

Suranis wrote:
Watch it Suranis. The iPhone spell checker thinks the possessive of “it” is “it’s.”

This battle may be lost. I wonder if I am like today’s Confederates.

“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:05 am

Mikedunford

Post by Mikedunford » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:11 am

Suranis wrote:
Generally speaking, neither do military officers.

If there's no briefing on Tuesday, something's rotten. If the lab results that are released are missing items other Presidents have released, assume that the values are not "excellent." If his weight isn't disclosed, his BMI really sucks.

But he legitimately doesn't drink or smoke, and comes from a long-lived family. There's no reason to think that he's not every bit as unjustifiably lucky in this area as any other in his life.

I believe that each era finds a improvement in law each year brings something new for the benefit of mankind.

--Clarence Earl Gideon

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:18 am

Mikedunford wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:11 am
But he legitimately doesn't drink or smoke, and comes from a long-lived family. There's no reason to think that he's not every bit as unjustifiably lucky in this area as any other in his life.
Off Topic
I come from a long-lived family, none of whom were in "excellent" health after age 65/70. One of the things about aging in America—you can live a long time in poor or not very good health.

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:22 am

Physically speaking, someone like Stephen Hawking may not be as physically healthy as 45. OTOH which one do you consider to be more fit to be our president?

Mnoho lidí se za našeho prezidenta stydí.

Žluté vlasy se k oranžové tváři nehodí.

Turtle

Post by Turtle » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:42 am

Mikedunford wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:11 am
Suranis wrote:
Generally speaking, neither do military officers.

If there's no briefing on Tuesday, something's rotten. If the lab results that are released are missing items other Presidents have released, assume that the values are not "excellent." If his weight isn't disclosed, his BMI really sucks.

I'd be inclined to believe what the doctor himself says, but I have no doubt the stable patient will be very selective in what he allows to make public.

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:50 am

Hey Donald, read this about Norway:

Trump's Norway immigration idea? There's one problem

How about Making America Great Again by emulating Norway's social system?

Addie

Post by Addie » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:03 am

Daily Beast: Trump Tower: Dictators’ Home Away From Home

Are you a dictator looking to kick back and relax between exiles? Trump Tower has you covered. ...

Zarrab was ringleader of these complex, sanctions-evading deals, according to a police report that Reuters obtained.

On August 11, 2015, Donald Trump told CNN’s Chris Cuomo that he would have “doubled the sanctions” on Iran to get a better deal in the nuclear negotiations. That’s a little funny, given that one of his eponymous buildings provided very classy office space for a creative businessman who gamed said sanctions.

The connection may cause trouble for Trump, who as president would be forced to deal with Republicans eager to impose new sanctions on Iran.

“The next few years are going to be about sanctioning Iranian bad actors into the ground for their terrorism and human-rights atrocities. It’s already starting. Being a candidate who actually worked with a sanctions buster is going to be super awkward,” said Omri Ceren, managing director of press and strategy at The Israel Project. “Trump will to have an answer for this or it could become shorthand for a willingness to enrich America’s enemies at the expense of American interests.”

¡Qué vergüenza!

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:00 am

The "Stormy Daniels" news doesn't ring true to me. It sounds like something Trump himself told the Wall Street Journal to try to get publicity that would change the subject from the "stable genius" issue. That it came out right before the "shithole countries" controversy was merely coincidence.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:04 am

But now there's corroboration from a second lady ...

... and how does that make you feel?
What is it you're trying to say?
:think:
#pasta

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:35 am

Foggy wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:04 am
But now there's corroboration from a second lady ...
Trump has sheethole morals, but his base knows that. They just don't care.

Return to “Trump Administration”