House v. Hankinson (A Trussell Rescue Lawsuit)

captcarl

Re: House v. Hankinson (A Trussell Rescue Lawsuit)

Post by captcarl » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:36 pm

They are at it again. I could only listen to 20 minutes of the BS - Ears hurt!

The link to the call here.
https://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/pl ... YLPw/j6A2U

From the site.
https://fourcornersdoctrine.wordpress.c ... nce-calls/

Mr. Gneiss

Post by Mr. Gneiss » Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:11 pm

Every time I run across this thread's title I see House Harkonnan

vic

Post by vic » Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:57 pm

Mr. Gneiss wrote:Every time I run across this thread's title I see House Harkonnan
GMTA

viewtopic.php?f=95&t=9027&p=801492#p801489

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:55 pm

Date Filed # Docket Text
08/05/2016 4 NOTICE of Error by ROBERT HOUSE re 1 Complaint. (jws) (Entered: 08/05/2016)

08/05/2016 ACTION REQUIRED BY MAGISTRATE JUDGE: Chambers of MAGISTRATE JUDGE GARY R JONES notified that action is needed Re: Plaintiff's 4 Notice of Error re 1 Complaint. (jws) (Entered: 08/05/2016)
SovCit nonsense. Paraphrasing: I'm just a witness. The form says the U.S.A. is the plaintiff! Blather.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:56 pm

vic wrote:
Mr. Gneiss wrote:Every time I run across this thread's title I see House Harkonnan
GMTA

viewtopic.php?f=95&t=9027&p=801492#p801489
Posh Harkonnen was one of the Spice Girls. 8-)

The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:04 pm

Do you think the worm has turned in the litigation?

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:20 pm

Late in the document, Mr. House makes it clear that this is NOT to start a court case.

Then this jewel appears on the last page...
must be punished.JPG
:shock:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Am I being detained?

bob

Post by bob » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:50 pm

NotaPerson wrote:Late in the document, Mr. House makes it clear that this is NOT to start a court case.
Yup. The court will close this nonsense, and everyone can walk away satisfied.
Sekrit Stuffs!
Except Trussell, of course. :twisted:

Imagex5 Imagex2 Imagex3 Imagex2

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:53 am

captcarl wrote:They are at it again. I could only listen to 20 minutes of the BS - Ears hurt!

From the site.
Loving this call! They keep addressing Rodger as the moderator, this can't be Dowdell could it? There are many idiots on from all over, how do they find these things?
They talk about Terry's bowel issues.
They'd like to arrest JH.
They'd like more "Affidavits of Truth" to incorporate in the district court filing.
At the sentencing: "One guy came down from Georgia" (Carl? :lol: )
Dog barking.
Once Terry learned that his jury was tampered with (cousin) "his spirits were lifted"
"Doreen just got out from a year in Federal prison...IRS...something she didn't believe in"
Highland County Tea Party has 700 on their email list and will send anything along.

Here's a money shot at 27:20:
Johnny: "In my opinion, what's bein done to Terry is just a prime example of discrediting any work that the grand jury has done in FL, to totally discredit it... And I think they should convene, I think they should bring criminal complaint like, like yesterday... Because, you know, we're not dealin with normal people here... every single one of these people are criminals! And in order for the Grand Jury to work, they have to show some force! And enforcement is part of the reason for the call tonight... The United States Continental Marshalls are a very, very important part of the system as is the superior court judge on the land jurisdiction and when you get the grand jury working with the judge and the marshalls, it's the combination that our founders gave us... it is the complete system of justice they gave us. "
:smoking:

At 64:30, I think he's talking to Stern ;)
Hagen: "We haven't addressed the Terry Trussell case in a way that will bring pressure on the judiciary and the BAR Association and I'm going to suggest that we consider amassing as many people as we possibly can do to come to Tallahassee and let's picket with carrying signs and speaking and so forth, unannounced... either the court or JH or his house. :shock: I know it's a crazy thing, I know that it can get pretty tedious for lack of a better word in doing that but I believe it's the only way that we're really going to bring national attention to what's going on with the court system and the people that are being imprisoned -- political prisoners -- against the BAR association because that's exactly what it is. This is a threat to the power of the BAR. ... If we can get a sufficient number of people to show up and its unexpected and they can't deal with it, that will bring tremendous pressure, and especially on him personally -- he's the one that led the charge, even though the Governor and everybody else, the Supreme Court of Florida and so forth...and the power does belong to us, we can do whatever we want, but we're gonna have to do it in a way that it brings shame and scorn on Hankinson and Meggs as well as Seigmeister and some of the others but we have to start with the one that actually did it becauseit was his job to protect Terry from that and instead he made sure it happened. :notlistening:
There's a download button too.

Turtle

Post by Turtle » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:48 am

Around 49:00 they are talking about liens. It sounds like they had already filed one against the ABA. Someone asked about filing another on all the shurfs to make them go to "Constitutional School" and keep them from living like fat pigs.

5 minutes later, they talk about flooding the county with "judges and marshals" for "enforcement".

realist

Post by realist » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:24 am

Thanks, Stern.

FWIW at Jack's:
Date Filed # Docket Text
08/05/2016 4 NOTICE of Error by ROBERT HOUSE re 1 Complaint. (jws) (Entered: 08/05/2016)

08/05/2016 ACTION REQUIRED BY MAGISTRATE JUDGE: Chambers of MAGISTRATE JUDGE GARY R JONES notified that action is needed Re: Plaintiff's 4 Notice of Error re 1 Complaint. (jws) (Entered: 08/05/2016)

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Hektor

Post by Hektor » Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:22 am

You know, what's strikingly obvious is that these buffoons never learned how to actually report a crime.

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:54 am

Orlylicious wrote:
captcarl wrote:They are at it again. I could only listen to 20 minutes of the BS - Ears hurt!

From the site.
Loving this call! They keep addressing Rodger as the moderator, this can't be Dowdell could it?
Yes, that's the one and only Rodger Dowdell.

Am I being detained?

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:06 am

Orlylicious wrote:

Johnny: "In my opinion, what's bein done to Terry is just a prime example of discrediting any work that the grand jury has done in FL, to totally discredit it... And I think they should convene, I think they should bring criminal complaint like, like yesterday... Because, you know, we're not dealin with normal people here... every single one of these people are criminals! And in order for the Grand Jury to work, they have to show some force! And enforcement is part of the reason for the call tonight...

So why don't they quit talking about convening the grand jury and just do it? They're so sure they're right, but nobody actually gets up off their butt to do anything. I dare any of those mouthy SoBs to sign one of Dowdell's true bills and file it, not just post it on their webpage or email the clerk a copy. We know Dowdell and Hagan won't do it. I just don't get their angle. What's in it for them. They don't charge for those meetings. At least Vidurek was making money off his dupes.

ImageImageImage x4

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:05 am

Slim - don't they need to get into a courthouse or at least a county building before they can become a vigilante kangaroo court?

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:11 am

So the next step is that it will be "denined" for non payment of the $46 filing fee or in lieu of that filling out the IFP forms? :dance:

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:26 am

Sterngard Friegen wrote:Slim - don't they need to get into a courthouse or at least a county building before they can become a vigilante kangaroo court?
Can they all fit in the bathroom?

ImageImageImage x4

Dallasite
Location: About 40,000 light years from the center of the Milky Way Galaxy.
Chemtrails Program
Human Factors and Behavioral Sciences Division

Post by Dallasite » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:56 am

Hektor wrote:You know, what's strikingly obvious is that these buffoons never learned how to actually report a crime.
There is the big disconnect from reality for these nut jobs. What they claim to be crimes are not crimes. Someone disagreeing with them is not a crime. A government official doing their job is not a crime. They just don't want to believe it.

"I drank what?!?!" - Soctates, 399 BC

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:23 am

Slim Cognito wrote:
Sterngard Friegen wrote:Slim - don't they need to get into a courthouse or at least a county building before they can become a vigilante kangaroo court?
23 RWNJs in one 4-stall, 2 toilet bathroom? I think that might cause a singularity and the extinction of all life on earth.

Piffle

Post by Piffle » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:34 am

Golly, this "report" is some of Hagan's finest legal writing to date. I'm all but certain it was inspired by the works of Lysander Spooner and Bill Thornton. What better common law authorities are there?

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:35 am

Sterngard Friegen wrote:23 RWNJs in one 4-stall, 2 toilet bathroom? I think that might cause a singularity and the extinction of all life on earth.
The Acme Sure Flushtm couldn't handle all that waste.

Mnoho lidí se za našeho prezidenta stydí.

Žluté vlasy se k oranžové tváři nehodí.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:50 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Slim Cognito wrote:
23 RWNJs in one 4-stall, 2 toilet bathroom? I think that might cause a singularity and the extinction of all life on earth.
No problem. They do not 'understand' science and stuff so are not under that jurisdiction. They will just claim the singularity does not apply them so nothing happened.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:33 pm

Slim Cognito wrote:
Orlylicious wrote:

So why don't they quit talking about convening the grand jury and just do it? They're so sure they're right, but nobody actually gets up off their butt to do anything. I dare any of those mouthy SoBs to sign one of Dowdell's true bills and file it, not just post it on their webpage or email the clerk a copy. We know Dowdell and Hagan won't do it. I just don't get their angle. What's in it for them. They don't charge for those meetings. At least Vidurek was making money off his dupes.
Hey! That's not fair! Their fanboy Terry Trussell did precisely that! And, as we know, the real legal system smacked him hard, real hard.

The ONLY rational act of theirs is that they DON'T do anything about it, because they know what will happen if they emulate Trussell by gaining access to a courthouse and filing their crap. Just as John Vidurek (Darash) has the sense not to ever pay filing fees because he knows actually pulling the levers of the legal system could cause him big trouble whereas sending them spam will probably be OK, and convince his stupid marks that he is doing something brave with his powahful paypahz.

Of course they're not going to say "yeah, but we won't actually do that because we dont' have any legions of followers and the real legal system will hammer us" because that would spoil their fantasy cosplay that gives them so much satisfaction. So Trussell must be made a non-person with a non-crime and a non-sentence, it never happened.

Turtle

Post by Turtle » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:21 pm

72:20 a guy says Terry lost because his first attorney Crawford filed some papers that allowed the court to have jurisdiction. He also was confused why Garcia didn't call the 3 expert witnesses who could have "educated the jury".

bob

Post by bob » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:41 pm

I was going to say that the only thing these people learned from Trussell was to not file their magik papers with the court clerk.

But I don't think they learned even that.

Imagex5 Imagex2 Imagex3 Imagex2

Return to “Terry Trussell”