Terry Trussell - Dixie County Common Law Grand Jury Foreman

RoadScholar

Re: Terry Trussell - Dixie County Common Law Grand Jury Foreman

Post by RoadScholar » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:21 pm

Education is always expensive. Sometimes, very.

And sometimes expensive education happens, but nothing is learned.

The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

June bug

Post by June bug » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:32 pm

RoadScholar wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:21 pm
Education is always expensive. Sometimes, very.

And sometimes expensive education happens, but nothing is learned.
Stern wrote:While he may be a fool, and an arrogant fool, he also tried to corrupt the legal process and refused to plea bargain. He made his bed. I don't feel sorry for him.

Let him rot.
These.^^^

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:35 pm

Hercule Parrot wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:48 pm
I confess I'm feeling sorry for Terry now. His sentence seems very long in comparison to many of the armed and violent bundyites, sovcits & white supremacists etc. He's 74 years old, with every chance that he or his wife will die before his release date. That's a terrible price to pay after 50 years of married life, for both of them. And surely his previous 70 years of unremarkable law-abiding life offer some mitigation.

I would like to see Terry admit to the judge, to himself and to his family that he behaved like an arrogant, spiteful old fool, causing trouble and upset to others. I would like to see him condemn Dowdell for encouraging him into dangerous folly, and admit that he should have taken sensible legal advice and pleaded to some agreed charges. I would then like to see him paroled with conditions that he desist from activism, so that he & Marie can enjoy a few quiet years together.

Yes, I am a sentimental old fool. But jailing him for another 7yrs is breaking a butterfly on a wheel.
Terry is in a cult whose goal is the gradual corrosion and eventually the overthrow of local governments and ultimately of the federal government, for no reason other than personal selfishness. When you look at the aims of the group and the amount of time Trussell spent trying to rouse others to participate in his seditious acts, he was a very dangerous man.

The fact that he is a doddering and bumbling buffoon makes him also the deserved target of our humor, but if he were at all competent, he was playing a very dangerous game that would ultimately have harmed us all.

On balance, any entertainment value he has had for me (my favorite is how he wanted to be free pending appeal because he was incapacitated by cruel treatment and barely able to walk, whereupon they presented video of him practically sprinting up the stairs in jail) is more than made up for by what he was trying to do. Failure shouldn't mitigate the severity of his aims.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:37 am

The other thing that pretty much negates any claim to sympathy TT might have had were the outright very nasty threats, and the outright glee he took in making them, to people and groups he disagreed with, like the school board. This was NOT a nice concerned individual, this was a nasty, petty, vindictive, little man wanting to terrorize and bully others. The thought of this man, and people of like mind, getting in to any kind of position of power is a very scary thought. They would make the Committee of Public Safety look like saints.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:17 am

Went over to PFA to see if they're following Trussell's latest escapades. They are. They see it a little differently. I'll copy some of it here, but if you have a PFA account, here's a link to the latest TT discussion:

http://patriotsforamerica.ning.com/foru ... y-trussell

Michael M Regan opened the newest thread on Nov 4 (presented with spelling in the original). What Regan says are Trussell's verbatim words I will highlight:
Have been corresponding with Terry who if you don’t know was imprisoned for trying to convene a common law grand jury to expose corruption in Florida where he lives. The justice system has been anything but fair to Terry. His Faith in G-d is sustaining him and he meets and studies regularly with other Christians. I’ve created an interest amount the inmates there to begging to study the Hebraic roots of their faith. There is even a Messianic Jew who is giving them Hebrew lessons. Like Terry said In His letter, “when the student is ready, the teacher will come “. Anyway, I’m sure Terry won’t mind me bringing us all up to speed so I’m going to type his words verbatim. On Oct. 2, we received the Attorney Generals (a/g) response to our appellate brief. What a mess! The A/G ignored all the rules. Too many pages, font size too small, all kinds of misstatements, type O’s confusing sentence structure, and outright lies. We were denied our request to enlarge our brief. But the DCA allowed the A/G their motion to enlarge theirs. We see this as a good thing; it speeds up the process, and the A/G’s stupid errors just makes ours more impactful.

In the meantime, our certiorari (cert) petition is moving through the DCA, with their descision due Nov. 13. All of this has kept us busy reading, writing, analyzing, discussing. I cert (not sure what he meant here)... could overturn my verdict and out of prison. As a result, I am subject to being sent back to county jail (a bad thing), but would be greatly reduced (a good thing) an I could go home (a very good thing!), while state deciedes they will, or will not, retry me. We don’t believe they will. We also have two old issues we could not get the trial court to recognize: my immunity from prosecution, as a grand juror and the fact that I had already been tried for the same offense (double jeopardy). The first time I was tried for these offenses, it was by the chief judge of my circuit. I was found guilty of (annoying the states attorney) the s/a’s complaints, and sentenced to be removed from the grand jury for my crimes.

The judge (a different one) refused to recognize my grand jury immunity, after I was arrested for my second trial. When I entered a motion challenging the courts jurisdiction (my immunity and the prior adjudication on the same offenses), the judge refused to hear it, and denied the motion. Our courts are filled with outlaws!! My only hope (other than G-d l, and that’s all that we really need, right?) is, there is a small remnant of integrity left in the appellate court, we shall soon see. Then he goes on to talk with me about some personal things.

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:20 am

Continuing on.

I skipped the next few entries, mostly about the end times Shirley are upon us, and will end with Regan's final entry dated Nov. 30.
Reply by Michael M. Regan on November 30, 2017 at 7:43pm
News from Terry Trussell:

Terry says to thank you all and my daily prayer group for praying for him. Terry’s doing well, he continues to study G-d’s Word and he loves the books I suggested he read. He says from what he’s heard in the media “We have slipped further down the road to self-destruction and of course it’s Trumps fault”. But he said what he’s hearing from the outside were taking baby steps toward salvation. He said he’s been a proponent of the “fair tax” since the days of Neil Boortz.

Here’s what he said about our working on national problems that I think we need to hear. He was admonished by his congressman, Ted Young, in D.C. with Col. Riley at the Capital Hill club, clean up your own city, and county first, then maybe we can clean up our states. Until we accomplish that we don’t have a chance to clean up our country. He also said after he heard that he tried and ended up in jail, but he says it was a good thing as he can tell others the mistakes he made.

He says the way things are progressing he’ll be out soon.

Please don’t forget Terry.. he’s one of the few who actually took the bull by the horns and the bull didn’t like it! The bulls not dead yet but neither is Terry and neither are we.

realist

Post by realist » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:54 am

In the meantime, our certiorari (cert) petition is moving through the DCA, with their descision due Nov. 13.
11/13/2017 Mot. for Extension of Time to File Reply Brief Arthur J. Morburger 0157287
:smoking:

ImageX 4 (have met 36 Obots at meetups) Image X 4

Turtle

Post by Turtle » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:22 pm

realist wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:54 am
In the meantime, our certiorari (cert) petition is moving through the DCA, with their descision due Nov. 13.
11/13/2017 Mot. for Extension of Time to File Reply Brief Arthur J. Morburger 0157287
:smoking:
So I'm guessing the verdict wasn't overturned.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:24 pm

Poor TT stupid to the max to the end.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Turtle

Post by Turtle » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:37 pm

inmates there to begging to study the Hebraic roots of their faith
I'm sure there is some sincerity here, but this is also a way for an inmate to get a modified diet without renouncing Christianity.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:29 pm

If Trussell accurately reports the grounds for his appeal he’s fucked.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:58 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:29 pm
If Trussell accurately reports the grounds for his appeal he’s fucked.
Not that I disagree, but I think that is mostly if not all TT delusional thinking. His being on a Grand Jury does not exempt him nor give him immunity from breaking the law to start with. I would like to know what Ingie dingie filed on his behalf and if Nothingburger has actually done anything of substance, which I really sincerely doubt. Basically what Stern said, in spades.

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:00 pm

Turtle wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:37 pm
inmates there to begging to study the Hebraic roots of their faith
I'm sure there is some sincerity here, but this is also a way for an inmate to get a modified diet without renouncing Christianity.
Having looked at the certified menu for Florida prison inmates, I think I'd stick with the regular prison food. The certified menu is rather heavy on 1 pk sardines, or 1 pk mackerel, or 1 cup beans, canned.

Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:10 pm

Hercule Parrot wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:48 pm
I confess I'm feeling sorry for Terry now....

I would like to see Terry admit to the judge, to himself and to his family that he behaved like an arrogant, spiteful old fool....
Doesn't seem likely, based on above. No insight, no regret or remorse, continues to perceive himself as special. So yeah, screw him.

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:01 am

Love it that this bunch of geniuses can't spell typo.

Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:29 am

:yeah: on Stern and everybody's reactions.

Realist's avatar rocks, did you see his smirk on the Nov. 13 lying to Terry (decision vs. Extension -- or was that de minimis?) :lol:

Not hearing any contrition and apology yet from Terry, that doesn't seem like a good sign. Like his comment "the A/G’s stupid errors just makes ours more impactful." Unless the Continental Marshalls led by Rodger B. Dowdell Jr. on a horse like Roy Moore's Sassy gallop in, take control and break him free. But that doesn't seem so likely.

Regan's wrong from the jump on why Terry went down, he doesn't remember it was Simulation of Legal Process? Think he meant Rep Ted Yoho, who shockingly didn't come through or follow up (every time he's on The Situation Room, I wonder... will he bring Terry up and focus national attention? So far no. :blackeye:

Foggy's cousin, Old Rooster, posted this at PFA, go ahead and write to Terry if you have nothing better to do anything to suggest. He's clearly getting bad info from Inger Garcia and Arthur. The inmates don't have internet, right? We probably know much more about the case and docket that Terry does.
Reply by Old Rooster on November 16, 2017 at 8:53pm

Oh my God Mr. Regan, Thank you for that update on Terry.

I am really glad to hear that you are communicating with him.

Terry Trussell is one of the finest people I have ever met., One of the truly GOOD people on this earth.
[choked on a beverage reading that :P ]

I suppose that is what makes him such a threat to these corrupt politicians and crooked judges.

I have also been communicating with him and I did hear about his attempts for legal hearings, I did not hear anything about what the AG said or what their decisions were.

I suppose I should restrain from saying what I would really like to do with that judge and their corruption crap. If anyone ever reads any of this stuff it wouldn't help Terry very much. [Ya think? :lol: ]

I have written a few letters to A.G. Sessions about Terry Trussell's case but I guess we see how far that has gotten.

If there is anyone left here on this PFA - Please consider writing Terry a short letter. He needs desperately to know that he still has friends out here.

Here is the address again: and please pay attention, the number at his name starts with the letter I - not the number one.

Terry Trussell - I15405
RMC West H1143s
PO Box 628
Lake Butler, Fl. 32054
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Avatar: Toni Holt Kramer, founder of a Trump fan club called The Trumpettes, taken New Years Eve at Mar-A-Lago.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:55 am

the number at his name starts with the letter I - not the number one.
I as in "inmate"? They need to give us helpful hints like that.

Why would anyone think Sessions has time or inclination to deal with such a thing?

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:11 am

Orlylicious wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:29 am
Hidden Content
:like:

Hidden Content

Return to “Terry Trussell”