Bundy related gossip and discussion

Whip

Re: Bundy related gossip and discussion

Post by Whip » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:10 pm

Jerry Mander wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:42 pm
LOL!!!!

From Paula Hart, a Bundy cult nutjob who’s authored some hilariously awful poetry about the Malheur occupation and Bundy Ranch standoff.

Guess who she’s referring to?

I'm going to throw my $.02 in on a subject that keeps coming up. LEADERSHIP (more specifically, within the patriot community)

First: With leadership comes responsibility. Whether you were elected, appointed, or you set yourself up as a leader, you have a responsibility to lead in such a way that people WANT to follow you. That people feel you are WORTH getting behind. In order for people to even want to follow you, there has to be some level of respect. No one will ever continue to be led by someone they have zero respect for. Hello?!

Second: You need to keep people motivated. If, as a leader, you belittle, name-call, gossip, backstab, slander, or outright lie about people, or are constantly telling people that anything they do is not enough or not good enough FOR YOU, then- hate to break it to you- you're not a very good leader. Actually, you suck. If people are doing all they personally can and you constantly make them feel as if it's not enough, they will give up or find another group that makes them feel appreciated and valued. It's just that simple.

Third: If you are a leader, your focus should be on what YOU feel called to do. What other groups are or are not doing is none of your concern!!! You do your thing and let others do theirs. You don't want another group telling you what to do or how to do it, so don't do it to them. It's not rocket-science. Really.

Fourth: When a leader targets, blacklists, labels, and shuns anyone who doesn't agree with every single thing they do, who refuses to listen to the questions, concerns, ideas or input of others, and only wants yes-men, then they've crossed the line from leader to tyrant/dictator. The very things Patriots stand against. D'oh!

Fifth: If, as a leader, you have been mean and nasty and pushed 95% of your followers/supporters away, PLEASE stop crying that it's because they are jealous of you (LOL), hate you, or they've been misled by Satan (eyeroll). It's none of those things, I assure you. It's because you're a bitch/asshole on a power trip and because YOU let YOUR ego spiral out of control. Find a damn mirror and take a gander, would ya? You might realize, finally, that you really aren't the legend you've made yourself out to be.

Honestly, I'm sick of seeing the fighting. I'm tired of seeing good people being hurt, pushed away, chased off, or walk away because of so-called leaders. We are all adults. We know what needs done and how to do it. We don't NEED to be led by anyone!!! When you let so-called leaders tell you when, where, or how to stand...who is good or bad...who deserves support or not....who to be friends with or not.....you have become a sheep, and your leader has become nothing more than a sheep-herder!

I'm sick of it all. Do what you feel needs done, in whatever way you are able and stop letting others opinions get to you or cause you to question or stop what you're doing. Whatever it is you are doing, personally, to make the world a better place, or to turn this country around , * IS * enough.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

um, all of them? :think:

Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:17 pm

Whip wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:10 pm
Jerry Mander wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:42 pm
LOL!!!!

From Paula Hart, a Bundy cult nutjob who’s authored some hilariously awful poetry about the Malheur occupation and Bundy Ranch standoff.

Guess who she’s referring to?

I'm going to throw my $.02 in on a subject that keeps coming up. LEADERSHIP (more specifically, within the patriot community)

First: With leadership comes responsibility. Whether you were elected, appointed, or you set yourself up as a leader, you have a responsibility to lead in such a way that people WANT to follow you. That people feel you are WORTH getting behind. In order for people to even want to follow you, there has to be some level of respect. No one will ever continue to be led by someone they have zero respect for. Hello?!

Second: You need to keep people motivated. If, as a leader, you belittle, name-call, gossip, backstab, slander, or outright lie about people, or are constantly telling people that anything they do is not enough or not good enough FOR YOU, then- hate to break it to you- you're not a very good leader. Actually, you suck. If people are doing all they personally can and you constantly make them feel as if it's not enough, they will give up or find another group that makes them feel appreciated and valued. It's just that simple.

Third: If you are a leader, your focus should be on what YOU feel called to do. What other groups are or are not doing is none of your concern!!! You do your thing and let others do theirs. You don't want another group telling you what to do or how to do it, so don't do it to them. It's not rocket-science. Really.

Fourth: When a leader targets, blacklists, labels, and shuns anyone who doesn't agree with every single thing they do, who refuses to listen to the questions, concerns, ideas or input of others, and only wants yes-men, then they've crossed the line from leader to tyrant/dictator. The very things Patriots stand against. D'oh!

Fifth: If, as a leader, you have been mean and nasty and pushed 95% of your followers/supporters away, PLEASE stop crying that it's because they are jealous of you (LOL), hate you, or they've been misled by Satan (eyeroll). It's none of those things, I assure you. It's because you're a bitch/asshole on a power trip and because YOU let YOUR ego spiral out of control. Find a damn mirror and take a gander, would ya? You might realize, finally, that you really aren't the legend you've made yourself out to be.

Honestly, I'm sick of seeing the fighting. I'm tired of seeing good people being hurt, pushed away, chased off, or walk away because of so-called leaders. We are all adults. We know what needs done and how to do it. We don't NEED to be led by anyone!!! When you let so-called leaders tell you when, where, or how to stand...who is good or bad...who deserves support or not....who to be friends with or not.....you have become a sheep, and your leader has become nothing more than a sheep-herder!

I'm sick of it all. Do what you feel needs done, in whatever way you are able and stop letting others opinions get to you or cause you to question or stop what you're doing. Whatever it is you are doing, personally, to make the world a better place, or to turn this country around , * IS * enough.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

um, all of them? :think:
It rhymes with ‘Kray Kray’ and ‘Shmayzi Shmel’.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:35 am

Poots Are Funny Potpourri. Breaking a bunch of links by adding spaces between facebook and .com
Kelli Stewart shared John Lamb's post. <who cares about spelling, grammer or punctuation?>
April 10 at 9:30pm ·

breaking the link to John's post https://www.facebook .com/photo.php?fbid=1258445990965648&set=a.111043455705913.18914.100004007782851&type=3&permPage=1
https://www.facebook .com/permalink.php?story_fbid=369894356747692&id=100011813922844

(I didn't see any posts on either of John Lamb's pages for that date. I don't know if he commented anywhere.)

On APRIL 11 (the blackout date), Kelli posted a 20 minute video using Gavin's page. This was about the 17 minute walkout.
Kelli Stewart shared Gavin Seim for Liberty's live video.
Yesterday at 11:24am ·
#prolifewalkout
Recap of the pro life school walk out today my daughter hosted and the bias displayed compared to the anti gun/disarm America school walk out.
https://www.facebook .com/permalink.php?story_fbid=370160410054420&id=100011813922844
She posted another 31 minutes video on the blackout date. She doesn't understand that even though the Constitution says "Congress shall make no law............" it doesn't have anything to do with a school principal telling her what she can or can not do on school property.
Kelli Stewart was live.
Yesterday at 2:06pm ·
What is public land and what is a right if we need permission to use either? Join my live stream to talk. If public lands and public buildings are restricted from the people and dictated by a few, how is that any different than privately owned. Either way our rights are restricted so they are now one in the same.
Things are either privately owned or ruled by the king and the kings men. Which reduces us to mere subjects.
https://www.facebook .com/100011813922844/videos/370192476717880/
Either Melina didn't know about the blackout or she chose to ignore it. She didn't share a blackout post. She was gonna post a video but had to postpone it.
Melina Grace
Yesterday at 3:36pm ·
Due to a rain storm and the difficulties with connection that ensued my live videonis postponed to 7 pm my apologies
Here's her video: "Our Constitution has not been in play since the 1800s." She is with a horse and talking about the "right to travel". Horses were our transportation. Didn't have to license, or get insurance or get a license to ride our horses. God Given Right. blah blah blah She has been studying and will be educating us about the Constitution, Government, Schaeffer Cox.....
Melina Grace was live.
Yesterday at 8:02pm ·

Well, she thought she posted her video.
Melina Grace
13 hrs ·
I could not figure out why nobody that I tagged was watching yesterday then I found out that Facebook had somehow changed my settings to me only so here is my live video that I said that I would do yesterday I will do another one today and make sure that my settings are on public, please watch (see comments) as I will be getting Patriot angel all set up, and hopefully everything will be launched and ready to go with my new platforms and ready to rock and roll, also I hope.to talk to Peter Thomas Santilli and Deb Jordan and see if they will still have me on their team now.that my life has settled down. After all who better to work with than your best friends. I love you guys.
<Yeah, impressive work so far. Blaming it on Facebook makes you look professional. :roll: >
not many comments on her posts, but one on the last one should be noted:

Barb Berg Hi Melina Grace
Can you please take me off the hellboy page as an administrator? Since I’ve learned Duane Ehmer is nothing more then a 2 faced lying grifter I want nothing to do with him
Thanks so much
I tried to do it myself but could not figure it out 😊

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:10 am

Thanks Dolly - I always forget to check on the former Mrs. Peltier. Ms. Patriot Angel is as nutz as the rest of the poots.

maydijo

Post by maydijo » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:54 am

Anyone know why Diane Ehmer is now a two-year lying grifter? (I mean, of course know he is, but what finally clues them in?)

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

realist

Post by realist » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:23 am

Kendra wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:28 pm
https://www.hcn.org/articles/malheur-na ... -sentences
Acquitted, convicted, fined or free: after the Oregon standoff

Two years after the armed takeover of a wildlife refuge, consequences vary widely.
Haven't had a chance to read it yet. Dinner, cats and Trump drama are sucking up too much time.

viewtopic.php?p=978104#p978104

:-D

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:47 am

realist wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:23 am
Kendra wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:28 pm
https://www.hcn.org/articles/malheur-na ... -sentences
Acquitted, convicted, fined or free: after the Oregon standoff

Two years after the armed takeover of a wildlife refuge, consequences vary widely.
Haven't had a chance to read it yet. Dinner, cats and Trump drama are sucking up too much time.

viewtopic.php?p=978104#p978104

:-D
:bag: :bag: :bag:

I should have known. Work has been insane the last few days and when I get home things are moving too fast on the threads.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:05 pm

Nye County Sheriff and Commissioner wrote a letter to dRumpf asking him to help the Patch of Heaven folks get their water back. cRyan is going to spew nonsense about water rights there next weekend.
Those wishing to learn more about the situation will have the opportunity next weekend when the Patch of Heaven Rally and Open House is held. On April 20, 21 and 22 the refuge camp will open to the public and Ryan Bundy, who is running for Nevada governor this year, will host a “water rights summit” the first evening. Annette encouraged the public to attend.
Article: https://pvtimes.com/news/nye-county-off ... -struggle/

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:14 am

Maxine Bernstein

@maxoregonian

UPDATED w/NEW DOCUMENTS/PHOTOS Fed investigator to grand jury: FBI Agent Astarita moved into "a shooting position'' at the time gunshot was fired at the roof of (LaVoy) Finicum's truck...We know the debris is in Ryan Bundy's shoulder from that.''
http://
s.oregonlive.com/0mYWZaV

10:07 AM - Apr 14, 2018
Lawyers for indicted FBI agent W. Joseph Astarita want a judge to bar the government's animated reconstructions of shots fired at Oregon refuge occupier Robert "LaVoy" Finicum from being presented at trial, calling them unreliable and riddled with errors.

Prosecutors had Kevin Turpen, a Deschutes County sheriff's deputy, and Toby Terpstra, a senior forensic animator with a private Colorado firm, reconstruct the moment that a shot struck the roof of Finicum's truck after he swerved into a snowbank on the side of U.S. 395 to avoid a police roadblock.

Astarita is accused of lying about firing two shots at Finicum as he emerged from his pickup on Jan. 26, 2016. Finicum was among an armed group that took over the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge headquarters about three weeks earlier. Astarita has pleaded not guilty to three counts of making a false statement and two counts of obstruction of justice.

A criminal investigation found that only Astarita could have fired two rounds shortly after Finicum stepped out of the truck, according to prosecutors. Astarita's first rifle shot missed Finicum's truck, but the second entered the truck through the roof and blew out the left rear passenger window, the government contends.

Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:31 pm

I have only listened to a couple of minutes. I may continue later. (ETA when I have 1 HOUR to waste)
Apparently, she doesn't like the idea they need to get permits for protests or rallies. MLK didn't. She isn't sure about the recent 2A rallies in various locations.
Kelli Stewart was live.
1 hr ·
Protesting 101. What works and what doesn’t. It’s not popular to speak up and go against the grain but it is necessary when doing things like we’ve always done just isnt working.

couple of the comments (I haven't read all of them>

Jo Rae Perkins · 12:58 Don't the permits give competing groups who want to be there the same time, the group who gets the platform? for example - GGWG v gun grabbers?
Betty Wentz · 19:53 I, too, don't think we should get the permits. I agree with your words today, Kelli!!!

Luana Elliott · 1:00:12 We should start by protecting and helping those veterans that are being incarcerated
Luana Elliott · 57:37 How about we all record in the court rooms.
Luana Elliott · 57:11 The only way people will know what goes on in the cout room is if they can see what really goes on in there!

(Luana Elliott was the woman that got caught recording one of the hearings in Portland.)

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:11 pm

Luana Elliott · 1:00:12 We should start by protecting and helping those veterans that are being incarcerated
Luana Elliott · 57:11 The only way people will know what goes on in the cout room is if they can see what really goes on in there!

(Luana Elliott was the woman that got caught recording one of the hearings in Portland.)
Isn't she the one who smacked her horse on the face?

poplove

Post by poplove » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:47 pm

Kendra wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:11 pm

Isn't she the one who smacked her horse on the face?
Yes! Her poot nickname is Horse Beater.

If you're afraid of the answer, then don't ask the question.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:14 pm

Kelli updated here post text: breaking the links
Kelli Stewart was live.
4 hrs ·
What works and what doesn’t. It’s not popular to speak up and go against the grain but it is necessary when doing things like we’ve always done just isnt working. Be peaceable but Clog the gears of the system if you want to be heard.
Update: I was just told Briana Bundy has stated that the CCA prison in Pahrump Nevada has killed a man. See her post here:
https://www.facebook .com/briana.bundy.3/posts/1218746578261309
When will the people show up to shame the real terrorists in this country? Put the spot light on them and look them in the eye when they drive by to go abuse more people. The boisterous sea of Liberty is never without a wave...
Briana Bundy
3 hrs ·
Todd just called. The southern Nevada detention center has killed John Edwards. His condition was critical a couple months ago. They had been drugging him to the point he was in a comatose state. The guards assured Todd they were taking him to a facility that could care for him, instead, they put him in solitary confinement where he died alone and with no one to care for him. His heart stopped last night. He was pronounced dead this morning. John Edwards was a good man. This facility are murderers. It makes me sick. Pray for John’s family. John did not deserve what our government has done to him
https://www.facebook
.com/briana.bundy.3/posts/1218746578261309

a comment on Briana's post:
Mel Bundy I know Johns entire story. The what’s and why’s I know because he was my bunky for over a year and he told me. The government killed him because they want his possessions. I saw him change from a very bright and articulate man to a zombie like state. He would always give me a smile when I would check on him and share a candy bar with him but they changed him with thier drugs God dam this government. They killed my friend.
Gavin had shared Kelli's video and has updated his post text:
Gavin Seim for Liberty shared Kelli Stewart's live video.
1 hr ·
It’s long and will enrage the tough guys who think they still have a Constitutional republic while they worship #blueisis and think another election year can save the US. Today a man who stood with the Bundys died in the Southern Nevada detention center. But no one will show up to protest his death.
https://www.facebook
.com/callmegav/posts/10157035593907580

I did a Fogbow search and can NOT find a John Edwards that relates to the Bundys. Maybe I missed it? :confused:

maydijo

Post by maydijo » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:21 pm

Sounds to me like he was one of the crooks they befriended in prison. He had nothing to do with the Bundys other than being Mel's bunkmate. Considering their other friends are drug dealers and murderers, I don't fully trust their version of what a fine, upstanding man he was, and how he was viciously killed by the government because they wanted his property.

Whip

Post by Whip » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:24 pm

Dolly wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:31 pm
I have only listened to a couple of minutes. I may continue later. (ETA when I have 1 HOUR to waste)
Apparently, she doesn't like the idea they need to get permits for protests or rallies. MLK didn't. She isn't sure about the recent 2A rallies in various locations.
Kelli Stewart was live.
1 hr ·
Protesting 101. What works and what doesn’t. It’s not popular to speak up and go against the grain but it is necessary when doing things like we’ve always done just isnt working.

couple of the comments (I haven't read all of them>

Jo Rae Perkins · 12:58 Don't the permits give competing groups who want to be there the same time, the group who gets the platform? for example - GGWG v gun grabbers?
Betty Wentz · 19:53 I, too, don't think we should get the permits. I agree with your words today, Kelli!!!

is she referring to her protest about taking care of her family?

Whip

Post by Whip » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:29 pm

maydijo wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:21 pm
He had nothing to do with the Bundys other than being Mel's bunkmate.
one would think that at first glance, however, this sentence says otherwise:
He would always give me a smile when I would check on him
if he's in the same cell, why would there be a need to go 'check on him'?

maydijo

Post by maydijo » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:34 pm

This is pure speculation on my part, but it seems like this guy was either seriously ill or addicted to drugs to the point where he was pretty much bedridden and incapacitated, hence, although they shared a cell, Mel would check on him.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:36 pm

Whip wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:29 pm
maydijo wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:21 pm
He had nothing to do with the Bundys other than being Mel's bunkmate.
one would think that at first glance, however, this sentence says otherwise:
He would always give me a smile when I would check on him
if he's in the same cell, why would there be a need to go 'check on him'?
I get the impression Mel and John were bunkmates but John was moved. Not sure where. Maybe the infirmary (or whatever it is called)

Fiona

Post by Fiona » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:51 pm

Yeah... Corrections officers will spill the plan of care for an inmate to his former cellie. Uh-huh.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:02 pm

Fake Ammo FB page has a post about Astarita trial almost certainly written by KK. She is talking about the most recent Oregonian article about defense assertions that the reconstruction of the event is faulty (linked above somewhere).
It’s puzzling to the healthy brain when one considers that the reason for not having the reliable measurements of the FBI’s exact locations is because the FBI told all agents and police officers no head cams or dash cams would be used for this ambush. Only one overhead, heavily distorted, black and white drone. And now the defense for the FBI agent says the estimates of exact locations are flawed. Please be in Portland May 21st to see the kangaroo trials continue. It’s been over two years since the ambush and we’re still not scratching the surface of the real crimes committed by the government on 1/26/16. Meanwhile, the police officer who shot LaVoy 3 times in the back is facing no charges. This is not justice.

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:34 pm

Dolly wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:36 pm

I get the impression Mel and John were bunkmates but John was moved. Not sure where. Maybe the infirmary (or whatever it is called)
That was also my impression--but then why was John supposedly in solitary confinement when he died? Would that make sense to move a sick inmate from the infirmary to solitary?

Fiona

Post by Fiona » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:49 pm

Azastan wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:34 pm
Dolly wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:36 pm

That was also my impression--but then why was John supposedly in solitary confinement when he died? Would that make sense to move a sick inmate from the infirmary to solitary?
Speaking to where I practice, it doesn’t. The running joke (and bit of truth) is medical runs the jail. Meaning, if an inmates medical needs are great, we ask politely to have the inmate moved to the infirmary. If there is push back,I will politely say “OK, but I am charting that the person need to be moved” or something along those lines. For me, that has meant about 10 minutes later I get word the person will be moved.(Mind you I have earned the trust and respect of the COs for my clinical judgement and willingness to call BS on folks manipulating the system.) Any security/disciplinary issues can be addressed while they are housed there. The caveat to my experience is the Parump facility is a privately run prison, medical care there might be different.

Edited to add; if an inmate is in need of a higher level of care, they will be transferred to an acute care setting.

poplove

Post by poplove » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:16 am

maydijo wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:34 pm
This is pure speculation on my part, but it seems like this guy was either seriously ill or addicted to drugs to the point where he was pretty much bedridden and incapacitated, hence, although they shared a cell, Mel would check on him.
I did a little research in PACER. John Edwards was indicted for "CONSPIRACY TO SELL UNREGISTERED SECURITIES, TO MAKE FALSE STATEMENTS TO SEC, TO DESIST FROM FILING PERIODIC REPORTS, AND TO COMMIT SECURITIES FRAUD." Case title: USA v. Turino et al

He disappeared according to this Review Journal article: https://www.reviewjournal.com/business/ ... -judgment/

Another article about his extradition: https://www.reviewjournal.com/local/loc ... las-vegas/

And this recent article about Turino mentions Edwards' declining health. https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/cou ... ud-scheme/

If you're afraid of the answer, then don't ask the question.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:48 am

When I went to the Review-Journal article, I found this little bit:

https://www.reviewjournal.com/news/inve ... step-down/
Embattled federal prosecutor in Nevada takes a step down

After a stormy year, the long tenure of Steven Myhre as the No. 2 prosecutor in the Nevada U.S. attorney’s office has ended under secrecy.

Within the past month, Myhre left his job as first assistant to Interim U.S. Attorney Dayle Elieson and took on new duties in the office as a senior litigation counsel, several former federal prosecutors who have spoken with office members told the Las Vegas Review-Journal.

His new position comes with no supervisory responsibilities, but allows him to mentor and train younger attorneys, according to a Justice Department manual.
:snippity:
In January, Myhre came under fire again after Chief U.S. District Judge Gloria Navarro dismissed the high-profile criminal case against rancher Cliven Bundy and his co-defendants over the armed 2014 standoff near Bunkerville. Navarro concluded that Myhre’s prosecution team committed “flagrant” misconduct by not turning over evidence to the defense that could have harmed the government’s case. The Justice Department earlier had ordered an internal investigation of the prosecution team.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Whip

Post by Whip » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:14 am

After a stormy year,
I guess every 2018 news story will be starting like this from now on.

Return to “Bundy Ranch/Malheur NWR”