Bundy related gossip and discussion

BigSkip

Re: Bundy related gossip and discussion

Post by BigSkip » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:22 pm

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:18 pm
Would you let your child participate in any demonstration promoted by Kelli?
I don't think children should be within 100 feet of her. Including her own.

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:17 pm

BigSkip wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:22 pm
Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:18 pm
Would you let your child participate in any demonstration promoted by Kelli?
I don't think children should be within 100 feet of her. Including her own.
They usually aren't.

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

maydijo

Post by maydijo » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:43 pm

Kelli is anti-abortion? That kind of clashes with her pretend-libertarianism and anti-government ideology. But then again, why should we expect these people to have a consistent world view?

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:59 pm

Kelli is also outraged that the abortions are publicly funded with our tax money. :roll:

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:03 pm

maydijo wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:43 pm
Kelli is anti-abortion? That kind of clashes with her pretend-libertarianism and anti-government ideology. But then again, why should we expect these people to have a consistent world view?
The Bundy cult idiots see themselves as constitutional originalists, and yet they desperately want a theocracy. Christian only, of course.

Go figure.

maydijo

Post by maydijo » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:20 pm

Jerry Mander wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:03 pm
maydijo wrote:
The Bundy cult idiots see themselves as constitutional originalists, and yet they desperately want a theocracy. Christian only, of course.

Go figure.
Yes. Because the Constitution is all about abortion.

I've read in several sources that abortion (particularly in the first trimester) was really no big deal until mid-last century. There was certainly no concept of life beginning with conception. Abortion was seen as a personal matter and a solution to a problem, and it was certainly not considered to be tantamount to murder.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:50 pm

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:58 pm

hEY DUMB KEL

Some students and parents absolutely do NOT want their kids filmed. As a yearbook advisor, you have to have permission to take photos of all kids and if there is no consent there is no photo. This has nothing to do with your narcissistic demand to be head Kel. It is for protecting and security of the students in the school.

DUH

Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:01 pm

Krazi Kelli pontificates about land rights and who the hell knows what else from her car (in the poot tradition).

Quick answer for Krazi Kel: No, you can't just use public land as you see fit, whenever you want. It's administered by government agencies so that people like (crook) Cliven Bundy don't trash it, or seize it for themselves.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:39 pm

maydijo wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:20 pm

I've read in several sources that abortion (particularly in the first trimester) was really no big deal until mid-last century. There was certainly no concept of life beginning with conception. Abortion was seen as a personal matter and a solution to a problem, and it was certainly not considered to be tantamount to murder.
Yep, because that's when they did the in-depth research into Fetal Development, and the Science said "Oh..."

Besides, if you want to use that as a justification, there were a lot of really lovely things that weren't a big deal till mid last century. Like Lynching, and Segregation. So, by that logic, we should be more enlightened and bring those back too, right? :daydream:

"The devil...the prowde spirite...cannot endure to be mocked.” - Thomas Moore

maydijo

Post by maydijo » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:53 pm

I get that I hit a site point, Suranis. My point is simply this: If they really think the Founding Fathers have the final say on everything, that includes abortion, so by their own logic they should not be anti-abortion because the Founding Fathers certainly weren't. If they pick and choose, they are not originalists and must stop referring to themselves as such.

In other words, my statement was not about abortion but about their hypocrisy.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:58 pm

Ah, makes sense from that perspective. Thanks!

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:23 am

Jason P. has a FB page I didn't know about before. Posted an old Elias bloggy thing.
https://www.facebook.com/fightforfreedomneversleeps/

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:14 am

maydijo wrote:
If she really believes in personal liberty unhampered by gov't interference, she would support the resurrected DIY abortion movement. This was a thing in the late 60s-early 70s, until Roe v. Wade. Given the current political climate, it has sprung up anew. It's even easier to DIY now, getting what one needs over the internet to build one's own vacuum suction device, or obtain the herbs or drugs used to induce abortion.

I'd love to have someone ask the Bundys and their idjit followers what they think about the freedom to provide one's own medical care, and then casually note that that includes terminating one's own unwanted pregnancy.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:33 am

She believes in her personal liberty to foist her beliefs on you heathens. That is all.

neeneko

Post by neeneko » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:55 am

maydijo wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:20 pm

*nod* abortion kinda waxed and waned as a sin, mostly tied to economics. It was not a minor sin till the industrial revolution and there was a pressure to keep the population growing.. cities generally had negative population growth (the death rates significantly outstripped the birth rate) so the countryside had to supply a growing number of workers. So churches just happen to discover that abortion and family planning were immoral.

Then early last century we saw the rise of women's personhood, which slowly moved the control of abortion from husbands and fathers to wives and daughters. Before that it had indeed been seen as a personal matter, but a personal matter to the family patriarch, not the women. When that started to change all of a sudden it became 'murder'.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:38 am

:hijacked:

Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:54 am

Remember Lee Rice? He was one of the Bundy cult clown car witnesses. Right after testifying for the Bunditos in Portland, he got busted for DUI. Well, now he’s going to trial (not sure what for, but he talks about it in his post on Facebook).

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:22 pm

Jerry Mander wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:54 am
Remember Lee Rice? He was one of the Bundy cult clown car witnesses. Right after testifying for the Bunditos in Portland, he got busted for DUI. Well, now he’s going to trial (not sure what for, but he talks about it in his post on Facebook).
He filed a civll rights lawsuit against a bunch of people.
CITY OF BOISE CITY; COUNTY OF
ADA; CITY OF MERIDIAN; IDAHO
STATE POLICE; STATE OF IDAHO;
JANET MURAKAMI; and JOHN
DOES 1-20,
Here is some background that I swiped from a document on RECAP.
In 2011, Idaho State Trooper Janet Murakami pulled plaintiff Lee Arthur Rice over for failing to signal a lane change. When she asked him to turn over his driver’s license, he refused. When she informed him he was under arrest, he refused to get out of the car. As Rice remained seated in his car, Officer Murakami called in a Code 3 alarm, signally that she was exposed to a life or death situation. Immediately, seventeen officers responded. Predictably, they used aggressive force to pull Rice from the car, push him to the ground, and place him in handcuffs. During this time – referred to as the scrum – several officers were involved in restraining Rice while he was on the ground. Rice alleges that even though he was not resisting arrest, the officers struck him, kneed him in the back, and wrenched his arms and shoulders, causing permanent injury. The officers dispute that account, and claim Rice was resisting arrest.

Rice originally sued Officer Murikami and the other officers who responded to her call for help. Decisions by this Court and the Ninth Circuit establish that: (1) the traffic stop was lawful; (2) Officer Murikami was entitled to qualified immunity for requiring Rice to surrender his license; (3) the arrest of Rice did not violate his Fourth Amendment rights; (4) the forcible removal of Rice from his car did not constitute excessive force; (4) the “take-down” of Rice by Officers Morehouse and Shaffer did not constitute excessive force; and (5) Officer Murikami is entitled to qualified immunity and was dismissed as a defendant,

The only remaining issue is whether the four remaining defendants – Officers Abercrombie, Hill, Morehouse and Shaffer – used excessive force on Rice while restraining and handcuffing him during the scrum. Trial is set for April 23, 2018. With that background, the Court will turn to the pending pre-trial motions.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:27 pm

Ninja'd!

realist

Post by realist » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:32 pm

The differences are breathtaking indeed. Seeing it all in one place kinda brings that home.

Acquitted, convicted, fined or free: after the Oregon standoff
Two years after the armed takeover of a wildlife refuge, consequences vary widely.

The final defendant in the court case stemming from the 2016 armed occupation of Oregon’s Malheur National Wildlife Refuge is set to be sentenced this June in Portland. Blaine Cooper of Arizona, who recruited militia members to join the takeover, pleaded guilty to conspiracy to impede federal officers in July 2016. Since then, 25 people have been acquitted, convicted or had their case dismissed for their parts in the refuge occupation.

The 26-person indictment came after Ammon and Ryan Bundy, sons of Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy, led a group of people to take over U.S. Fish and Wildlife buildings at the refuge near Burns, Oregon, demanding the lands be handed over to local control. The Bundys described the action as a stand against federal tyranny and government mismanagement of natural resources. Dozens of people from across the country joined the occupation, which lasted 41 days. It ended on Feb. 11, 2016, when FBI agents forced the final four protesters to surrender.

https://www.hcn.org/articles/malheur-na ... -sentences

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:42 pm

LOL!!!!

From Paula Hart, a Bundy cult nutjob who’s authored some hilariously awful poetry about the Malheur occupation and Bundy Ranch standoff.

Guess who she’s referring to?
I'm going to throw my $.02 in on a subject that keeps coming up. LEADERSHIP (more specifically, within the patriot community)

First: With leadership comes responsibility. Whether you were elected, appointed, or you set yourself up as a leader, you have a responsibility to lead in such a way that people WANT to follow you. That people feel you are WORTH getting behind. In order for people to even want to follow you, there has to be some level of respect. No one will ever continue to be led by someone they have zero respect for. Hello?!

Second: You need to keep people motivated. If, as a leader, you belittle, name-call, gossip, backstab, slander, or outright lie about people, or are constantly telling people that anything they do is not enough or not good enough FOR YOU, then- hate to break it to you- you're not a very good leader. Actually, you suck. If people are doing all they personally can and you constantly make them feel as if it's not enough, they will give up or find another group that makes them feel appreciated and valued. It's just that simple.

Third: If you are a leader, your focus should be on what YOU feel called to do. What other groups are or are not doing is none of your concern!!! You do your thing and let others do theirs. You don't want another group telling you what to do or how to do it, so don't do it to them. It's not rocket-science. Really.

Fourth: When a leader targets, blacklists, labels, and shuns anyone who doesn't agree with every single thing they do, who refuses to listen to the questions, concerns, ideas or input of others, and only wants yes-men, then they've crossed the line from leader to tyrant/dictator. The very things Patriots stand against. D'oh!

Fifth: If, as a leader, you have been mean and nasty and pushed 95% of your followers/supporters away, PLEASE stop crying that it's because they are jealous of you (LOL), hate you, or they've been misled by Satan (eyeroll). It's none of those things, I assure you. It's because you're a bitch/asshole on a power trip and because YOU let YOUR ego spiral out of control. Find a damn mirror and take a gander, would ya? You might realize, finally, that you really aren't the legend you've made yourself out to be.

Honestly, I'm sick of seeing the fighting. I'm tired of seeing good people being hurt, pushed away, chased off, or walk away because of so-called leaders. We are all adults. We know what needs done and how to do it. We don't NEED to be led by anyone!!! When you let so-called leaders tell you when, where, or how to stand...who is good or bad...who deserves support or not....who to be friends with or not.....you have become a sheep, and your leader has become nothing more than a sheep-herder!

I'm sick of it all. Do what you feel needs done, in whatever way you are able and stop letting others opinions get to you or cause you to question or stop what you're doing. Whatever it is you are doing, personally, to make the world a better place, or to turn this country around , * IS * enough.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:28 pm

https://www.hcn.org/articles/malheur-na ... -sentences
Acquitted, convicted, fined or free: after the Oregon standoff

Two years after the armed takeover of a wildlife refuge, consequences vary widely.
Haven't had a chance to read it yet. Dinner, cats and Trump drama are sucking up too much time.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:16 pm

Stickler wrote some nonsense celebrating the 4th anniversary of the BR standoff. He got Cliven's "thoughts" on the anniversary.
https://getpublished.pro/blogs/cliven-b ... tand-today

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:50 pm

Ammo also wrote nonsense on the sedition anniversary. This is the Fake Ammo page that KK usually posts on (as Ammo) but I guess Ammo might have written this post. He again references the "robbers" which is, I think, a reference to the gov. being Gadianton (a Mormon thing which some nice Bundy hating Mormons have educated me about a little bit).
Remembering 4/12/14, The victories, the fallen and the heroes still locked away for claiming their God given rights~

“To all our friends, family, supporters and anybody who will read this. Please know that the Bundy Ranch remains one of the freest places on earth. Why do I say such a thing? Because my father is willing to claim the rights establish by our forefathers through prior appropriation and beneficial use over 140 years ago. Today my father still uses these rights as passed down to him. He uses them not as a renter or a leasee, not as a servant or a slave, but as the owner. Nearly his entire life my father has produced a commodity for the American people from the harsh Southen Nevada desert “red meat”. And I must say it is good to eat. As many of you have seen and experienced yourselves or seen from a distance, my father is willing to defend his rights when modern day robbers, “who what to take but are not willing to make” come to steal his rights. We as the American people have been duped into believing that our rights are maintained in the courts or in the houses of Congress. I say today that this idea is incorrect. Rights have never been maintained in the courts, in fact they are usually diminished there. Rights are maintained on the principles of claiming them, using them, and defending them and my father is a tremendous example of doing just that. I ask you; why are so many rights being taken year after year? I believe it is because we do not understand what it takes to maintain our rights and I believe my father has shown us the proper way. Unalienable rights by definition are rights that cannot be taken without consequence from God, and yet we run to the courts like worshiping the golden calf, seeking for judges to grant to us what God has already endowed upon us. This is not the way to defend what God has given us and it is not the way we show gratitude for great gifts He has given to us. I testify to you today that the sure way in which God has given us the ability to maintain our rights, is by claiming what God has given us, by righteously using the gifts He has granted to us and by defending these right when others come to take them. We love and appreciate all those who have stood with us. We are eternally grateful.”
Ammon Bundy

Return to “Bundy Ranch/Malheur NWR”