Bundy related gossip and discussion

Suranis

Re: Bundy related gossip and discussion

Post by Suranis » Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:27 pm

Yep. I'm rereading the Wonkette review and you can tell that KK and he were on the same hymn sheet
Ultimately, he decides that the Declaration of Independence allowed him to kill anyone who threatened his “life, liberty, or property,” so Jake knows he’s done just fine in God’s eyes. He feels a little bad about lynching the mayor, but only because a gentleman oughtn’t string up women.
There you go.

"The devil...the prowde spirite...cannot endure to be mocked.” - Thomas Moore

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper » Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:26 pm

Hey, Joaquin DeMoreta is still alive and pooting. I made it a full minute and a half into the video, I don't encourage anyone to try and best that record:

Curmudgeon

Post by Curmudgeon » Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:44 pm

Kenny's 9th Circuit appeal oral argument still on for June 18 in Portland on his illegal camping conviction (for which he's already served time, I think.)
I'll wager a bottle of IPA that he'll bring up the surety bond and oath of office SovChit nonsense again.

.... and the court will drive yet another nail into the coffin of his wacko legal theories. :dance:

16-30189
17-30127
USA v. Kenneth Medenbach - Appeal from conviction and sentence for unlawful camping on federal law, and knowingly and unlawfully occupying public lands for residential public lands for residential purposes. [1:15-cr-00407-MC-1]

Having been an editor is like having had AIDS -- you can't get it out of your blood. ;)

Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut » Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:06 pm

Volkonski wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:05 am
I do believe that all men were created equal and endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights, among these are Life, Liberty and Property.
Life, Liberty and Property? :confused: Whatever happened to the pursuit of happiness? ;)
That’s actually from the fifth amendment. It says that you can’t be deprived of life, liberty, or property without due process of law.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:32 pm

GlimDropper wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:26 pm
Hey, Joaquin DeMoreta is still alive and pooting. I made it a full minute and a half into the video, I don't encourage anyone to try and best that record:

<snip video>
His facebook post for this. Breaking the link:
https://www.facebook
.com/photo.php?fbid=1802051953180376&set=a.459233094128942.123662.100001267675616&type=3

Here is the post on his blog for this.
http://www.wethepeoplecommonlawgrandjur ... _Bond.html

I can't copy/paste and my nail are long so excuse my typos.

01/16/2018 DEMAND TO PROVIDE OATH OF OFFICE AND SURETY BOND
<SNIP>
4 You are hereby demaded to provide, under the pains and penalties of perjury, in fourteen days, a certified copy for your insurance policy title: "Surety Bond" for assurance by your faithful performance of your duties.

For Immediate Press Release
We The People" do ordain and establish to our "Civil Servants" within the Constitution for the united States of America, and the Constitution for the Honorable State of Oregon. Article XV [15] Title: Miscellaneous. Section 3 Title: Oaths of Offices: "Every person elected or appointed to any office under this Constitution, Shall, before entering on the duties thereof, take an oath or affirmation to support the Constitution of the United States, and of this State, and also an oath of office."

Nevada Revised Statutes. Chapter 282 Title: Official Oath ad Bonds. Section 282.010 Title: Oaths and official bonds of officers: when term of office begins. Subsection 1 "Members of the Legislature and all officers, executive, judicial and ministerial, shall, before entering upon the duties of their respective offices, provide the official bond required by law, when such bond shall be required, and take and subscribe to the official oath. 2. All officers elected, except Senators and members of the Assembly, shall qualify, and execute and deliver their official bonds when required, as provided in this section, prior to the Tuesday after the first Monday in January ensuring their election #. All officers appointed to fill vacancies, in the cases provided by law, shall qualify and give bond when required, within 30 days from the time of their appointment.
He includes receipts showing he paid $65 for serving each of these.

:confused:
Elizabeth O. White Appellate Chief and Assistant United States Attorney

Daniel Schiess Assistant U.S. Attorney

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:42 pm

another Facebook post (breaking the link)

Joaquin De Moreta
23 hrs ·
Bundy Common Law Public Trial

Video Description:

This video is about, 01-17-2018 Demand to Angela H. Dows; Thomas Ericsson; Maysoun Fletcher; Lucas J. Gaffney; Kristine M. Kuzemka; Lance Maningo; Cal Johnson Potter III; Cal Johnson Potter IV; Andrea Lee Luem; for Oath of Office and Surety Bond.

In Accordance within the United States Code 5 Title: GOVERNMENT ORGANIZATION AND EMPLOYEES. SUBCHAPTER II Title: OATH OF OFFICE. Section 3331 Title: Oath of office: “An individual, except the President, elected or appointed to an office of honor or profit in the civil service or uniformed services, shall take the following oath: ‘‘I, AB, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all en- emies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.’’ This section does not affect other oaths required by law.”

It is a Felony Crime not to provide Oath of Office and Surety Bond when required.
https://www.facebook
.com/photo.php?fbid=1802053386513566&set=a.459233094128942.123662.100001267675616&type=3

His link:
http://www.wethepeoplecommonlawgrandjur ... _Bond.html

01-17-2018 Demand To Nine Attorneys To Provide Oath Of Office And Surety Bond
< SNIP>

This starts with Angela H. Dows.
5. You are hereby demanded, to provide immediately, under the pains and penalties of treason, all pages herein, to your assigned kidnapped victim, honorable Ryan C. Bundy.
a receipt showing he paid $77 to serve her.

OK. That is all for now. It take forever for stuff to load on his site. :madguy:

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:09 pm

Making plans with a Group to go camp at the county jail in Grady County In Chickasha Oklahoma to let Jake Ryan know he isn’t alone .. whose in? Lots of Patriots live that direction so I’m hoping we can get a 24 hr camp out going. Need the phone numbers to the sheriff in town and some media to contact to let them know we’re coming. This has got to stop people. Let’s make the guards and police in that town famous for their thuggish system they’re running. If we responded like this to every abuse committed by #blueISIS we would not be in this situation to start with! Read a message from Jakes mom here: https://www.facebook.com/roxsanna.ryan/ ... 1078651189.
Part 2 is being posted tonight and she said it’s worse than part 1.
#freejakeryan
:sick: :sick: :sick:

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:51 pm

BlueISIS? Isn't that what FeelMeGav calls them?

"The devil...the prowde spirite...cannot endure to be mocked.” - Thomas Moore

Curmudgeon

Post by Curmudgeon » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:54 pm

'KK above posts a link to moron mama Roxsanna's even more bizarre rant on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/roxsanna.ryan/ ... 1078651189.
Obviously, she'll never blame herself for raising an armed SovChit seditionist of apparently low intelligence, but pursues her denial of the consequences.

Having been an editor is like having had AIDS -- you can't get it out of your blood. ;)

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:55 pm

Suranis wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:51 pm
BlueISIS? Isn't that what FeelMeGav calls them?

Yep.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:52 pm

Poots are confused about why young Jake is in a county jail in Oklahoma. They have short memories because at least one other poot was in the same jail briefly (Burleson I think). Oklahoma is where the federal transfer center is located and they contract out to Grady County to house inmates when they are full (probably other counties as well but I'm not sure). Young Jake will likely only be there for a few days before dispatched to his final location. I hope the poots all converge on Chickasha to pootest and that Jake will have already been transferred by then.

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:20 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:52 pm
Poots are confused about why young Jake is in a county jail in Oklahoma. They have short memories because at least one other poot was in the same jail briefly (Burleson I think). Oklahoma is where the federal transfer center is located and they contract out to Grady County to house inmates when they are full (probably other counties as well but I'm not sure). Young Jake will likely only be there for a few days before dispatched to his final location. I hope the poots all converge on Chickasha to pootest and that Jake will have already been transferred by then.
Only problem is that Chickasha, OK is 1,800 miles from Portland. How many poots have the gas money to get down there and back? Of course, time off work for a week-long road trip for their imagined protest isn't a real barrier to most of these losers.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:30 pm

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:20 pm
scirreeve wrote:
Only problem is that Chickasha, OK is 1,800 miles from Portland. How many poots have the gas money to get down there and back? Of course, time off work for a week-long road trip for their imagined protest isn't a real barrier to most of these losers.
KK says she is flying there - she is a poot with $$$. Mr. Sniper is trying to get Ricky Lovelien, who lives in OK, to get involved. We shall see.

Curmudgeon

Post by Curmudgeon » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:34 pm

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:20 pm
Not when they don't have a job in the first place, like Moo slopping at the public trough.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:47 pm

I also object to the notion that the poots are from Portland. I don't live in Portland but do live in a suburb. Not many poots in Portland or the area. Gotta go to the other side of the mountains to find most of the OR poots ( where they are also a minority - way less than 3% I'm sure).

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:07 am

Roxsanna posted Jake's 2nd letter - he doesn't like being in jail much.
Like I said I will share the second letter that we got from Jake who is at the Grady County Jail --215 North 3rd street---Chickasha, Ok, 73018--telephone number--1405-222-1000. I share this upon request from Jake that the truth may be made known about the conditions that many men suffer who have never hurt a soul in their life. That those who are asked to be on juries may realize their duty to know and understand their proper and powerful role in the survival of Justice and mercy, that people everywhere may wake up to who they really are and what their role is as a human being. To wake up to the responsibility we each have in standing for the liberty of our neighbor and humbling ourselves before our Creator that we may have is blessing upon us to act in truth, honesty and love. Please hear what is really being said,..."Oh boy...it's so crazy. It's so wrong what they are doing. First of all it's very wrong,unconstitutional and goes against even their own guidelines, federal guidelines. This place is so weird...The guards look at you cross-eyed and act like your are going to take their life away just trying to ask a simple question. They feed us through a small square opening, 30 guys. They won't even give us any board or card games, they say it would be illegal for them to do that. There is one phone, 2 showers, 2 toilets, and the junk or stuff they feed us is worse then you'll ever know. It's the same junk every night, white bread, 2 things of poisonous cheese, 3 junk cookies and nothing to drink....every fiber of me wants to get out so bad..especially this black hole..send good vibes to get me and others out of this place.."the good sense of the people will always be found to be the best army. They may be led astray for a moment, but will soon correct themselves" Be smart and when you fill like giving up, fight harder.

There is more but that is enough for now. If you ask Jake what he would want you to do he would say "live free and live life to the fullest and love each other" I would ask that we remember life is so very precious and we must never take it for granted. There are very few people in this world who don't deserve to right to continue on their journey the best they know how and our job is to be there when they stumble, to lift when they are to tired to get up, and to encourage when they want to give up. Let us stand together in unity for that which is right, for that which is good, and give the glory to our Father who has given us everything we have. And to mighty angels who have given so much in the past 2 years thank you from the bottom of my heart.

PS All those who could or want to stand for Jake and the others at the Grady County Jail watch for a post. He needs to know he is not forgotten.

maydijo

Post by maydijo » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:38 am

scirreeve wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:47 pm
I also object to the notion that the poots are from Portland. I don't live in Portland but do live in a suburb. Not many poots in Portland or the area. Gotta go to the other side of the mountains to find most of the OR poots ( where they are also a minority - way less than 3% I'm sure).
I grew up in that side of the mountain. When I was a kid, the only people I knew who thought that way were transplants from Idaho.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:05 am

scirreeve wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:07 am
I share this upon request from Jake that the truth may be made known about the conditions that many men suffer who have never hurt a soul in their life.
Now are these men kinda like the men Ritz was hanging around with (wife murderer, etc.)?

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:38 pm

Volkonski wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:05 am
I do believe that all men were created equal and endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights, among these are Life, Liberty and Property.
Life, Liberty and Property? :confused: Whatever happened to the pursuit of happiness? ;)
English common law never held property ownership as an inalienable right, because property ownership isn't actually held by the property owner, but by the sovereign (ruler or government). As I understand it, what property owners actually own is a legal claim to their property that is only subordinate to the sovereign ownership, and it's that sovereign ownership that permits governments to exercise eminent domain to (re)claim property.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:41 pm

scirreeve wrote:
I hope the poots all converge on Chickasha to pootest and that Jake will have already been transferred by then.
I hope they camp there for a long time, because Oklahoma in the spring is tornado central, and Chickasa is a tornado magnet within that area. Have fun camping with baseball-size hail and twisters dropping in your vicinity, guys.

Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:25 pm

From Krazi Kelli’s FB page.

The Jake Ryan rally has been thwarted by his relocation to some other prison. Darn the injustice! :swoon:
Jake Ryan was moved this morning. His next location is unknown. Stay tuned. We'll post as soon as he turns up somewhere and we'll head his way if they keep starving him and putting him hell holes. We were planning to camp at the jail he was at in OK assuming he would be there at least a few weeks but he is now out of that nasty prisoner of war camp, thank the LORD!!!! Hopefully the next camp will be better. (how sick to even say that, right?) However, hundreds of others are left there still to suffer. When will the ones who claim to be defenders of the people start defending the people? Rallies and events and BBQ's are fun, but they accomplish little for our freedoms. When will we start protesting the ones who are holding POW's on US soil and when will we show up to the sites they are held to make their captures famous? We have a right to protest our captors. After the next BBQ? Life is busy, trust me, I get it...but if you were rotting in a cell, would you feel better knowing thousands gathered all year through out the nation to talk about freedom while you had every ounce of your freedom already stripped away? I dont stand so my children wont have to, I stand so that they will know how to! (Quote from Mel Bundy that I love)...

#freejakeryan #setthecaptivesfree

Whip

Post by Whip » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:51 pm

we'll head his way if they keep starving him and putting him hell holes.

sooooooooo, you're really not going anywhere anyway and already made up a built in excuse since they aren't 'starving him' or 'putting him in hell holes'.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:46 pm

Dallas Heard, Bundy fanboy and COWS member, selected to OR Senate replacing the creepy guy that resigned.
Heard also grabbed attention in 2016, when he traveled to Burns, Oregon, with a group of politicians that tried to advocate for leniency on Ammon Bundy and other men who took over the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge.

At the time, Heard was a member of the Coalition of Western States — a secretive group of Republican lawmakers who advocate for turning over federal public lands to state control.
https://www.opb.org/news/article/jeff-k ... te-senate/

Whip

Post by Whip » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:52 pm

replacing the creepy guy
so 1 for 1 trade then?
a secretive group
:lol:

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:17 pm

cRyan and Ammo spoke at something in UT Sat. called "FIRM Foundation Book of Mormon Evidence Conference April 7, 2018". The video of cRyan's talk is titled "Ryan Bundy teaches Constitutional and Eternal Principles" I haven't watched it of course (and never will). I haven't seen Ammo's speech posted yet but haven't really looked for it because I'm not interested in anything he says.

Return to “Bundy Ranch/Malheur NWR”