Bundy Trials - Oregon Pt II, Pt III & Pt IV

Kendra

Re: Bundy Trials - Oregon Pt II GUILTY!GUILTY!GUILTY! & Pt III More Poo Cleanup & Pt IV Wiping Out Poot "Klingons" Gary

Post by Kendra » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:54 pm

RTH10260 wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:44 pm
Kendra wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:34 am
Still no bids.
One Todd Underwood raised the bar to $2100.00.
According to Goblin, that's the auction owner.

Jerry Mander

Re: Bundy Trials - Oregon Pt II, Pt III & Pt IV

Post by Jerry Mander » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:32 pm

Pint-size douchebag Jon Ritzheimer has posted a letter to the Bundy cult on Gary Hunt’s Outpost of Freedom blog.

So as not to give Gary Hunt’s Outpost of Freedom site any traffic, here’s the letter in its entirety.

Feel free to report Jon’s Paypal site.
Gary Hunt
Outpost of Freedom
December 4, 2017
Jon Ritzheimer had some things to say, after he was sentenced by Judge Anna Brown to serve 1 year and 1 day. However, with time served and good time, he will probably serve only eight more months, beginning in February when he has to begin his sentence.

Below is a letter Jon sent for me to get out to those who wish to see our once great nation returned to obedience to the Constitution, as written and intended. It also explains Jon’s continued willingness to help those who have been required to pay restitution as a part of their sentence. Though I have known about his intention in this regard, for some time, it is time for all to know how kind and caring Jon’s heart really is. The two guns going to auction were the only two that were not confiscated by the government. Truly historical pieces. This will be explained in the following letter.

Further, though he has arranged to have the Gremlin Garage continue in his absences, he is concerned with the needs of his family and provides a means for those of you willing to help, a means to do so.

And, finally, the government sought a 24 month, 3 years of supervised release for Jon. Fortunately, for us, and especially for Jon and his family, Judge Brown saw that though she had to punish him, she chose a much more fair sentence than what the government sought.

Consider this my post sentence statement that I never got to make due to the Marshall’s Office needing to see me after my sentencing. I want to start by thanking everyone who has stood by my side through all of this and continues to support me and my family as well as the other patriot families who are still having to endure what appears to be a vindictive persecution. I am truly humbled by the compassion I have received during this.

On November 30th, I was sentenced to 1 year and 1 day by Judge Anna Brown. While it is not what I personally wanted, I feel it is a small price to pay and pales in comparison to what I have had to watch my fellow patriots go through thus far. I want people to know that I am ok with the sentence and looking forward to serving it and moving on with my life. I have every intention of wearing my conviction as a badge of honor.

I have had a few people questioning me about my apology in court so I would like to take this opportunity to clarify that. I did read through the victim statements that were submitted and while it was very obvious that some of them were embellished it was also very clear that some of these people were actually afraid because the FBI came to their house and falsely told them that they were in danger. It was never my intention for anyone to feel afraid of us. So my apology is on an individual and personal basis. It was not however, an apology to the Government. I am still very displeased with how things have been going in this Government.

Next I would like to address the symbolic statement I made by removing my military medals from my chest during sentencing and telling the judge that I am no long proud of these. I want people to know that I have not been proud of them for a while now and it is because I have accepted the reality that while I was in Iraq just following orders, I was not upholding my oath to the Constitution. I did not mean this to be any form of disrespect to my fellow Veterans. I believe fighting by my brothers side in Iraq, to ensure they had a better chance of returning home to their families was a good enough reason to be there at this point. But the overall mission in that undeclared and unconstitutional war has not one bit of valor to it. This Government has the most blood on its hands but it has never had to feel the blood on its hands like me and my brothers have actually had to do. And as a man who is now working on the fine art of forgiveness, I am finding it difficult to forgive this government.

I would like to now shift gears and address the statements made by the Government during my sentencing. I found myself lying in bed the night I was sentenced and kicking myself in the butt because I failed to point out some very important facts that the Government strategically left out. They called me a “leader” in this endeavor and I am honored to be known as one of the few that led some of the most honorable people I have ever met. They submitted a picture that had a breakdown of the chain of command at the refuge and pointed out that I was known as Rogue. But what they failed to point out was that 1/3 of the names they claimed I was the leader of were informants. So just to be clear, paid informants came to the refuge and asked me where they could be of assistance and gave the false impression that they were there to help but the reality is that this looks more and more like entrapment as things continue to unfold.

They also spoke about the night of January 5th. They read off a small piece of a larger statement I made about taking a “defensive position” and pointed out that I was dressed in camo and had an AR-15 slung on my back that night. They said I did this because I wrongfully thought the FBI was going to raid the refuge that night. It should be known that the only reason we thought the FBI was going to come in that night was that a paid informant named Mark McConnell came to the refuge on that day and told us that the FBI was coming in and they were going to shoot first and ask questions later. This is the same informant that helped set up the ambush which led to the death of my dear friend, LaVoy Finicum. I also have a recorded phone call with Mark McConnell’s ex-wife that was married to him at the time, who told me that Mark McConnell received $100,000 for his involvement in the setting up of the ambush.

So as I stated earlier, I am going to wear this conviction as a badge of honor. This is not me encouraging others to do the same thing but at least I can now have the satisfaction of feeling like I actually upheld my oath to the Constitution and heeded the call from God when it came. I plan on living a humble life from here on out and look forward to more and more truths coming to light as time goes on. I have faith that we will see great things come from what is now known as one of the greatest acts of patriotic civil disobedience since the Boston Tea Party that was carried out by the Sons of Liberty and led by Samuel Adams himself, 2 years before that start of the American Revolution. Liberty and freedom will always prevail as long as there are a few willing to actually stand for it.

So as I prepare myself for the continued righteous journey that God has set forth for me, I am now in the process of working to ensure that my family will be taken care of in my absence. Since I am currently agreeing to not utilize my God given right that was outline in the second amendment of the Constitution, and therefore I can’t have anything to do with firearms, my wife will be auctioning off the two guns that I carried with me at the refuge. We reached out to a company called UnitedGunGroup.com who is also responsible for selling the famous George Zimmerman handgun. They were able to sell that gun for $250,000 and they are eager to help us raise as much as possible from these two firearms. Our hope is to raise enough money to pay off the entire restitution for everyone involved in the Oregon Case. [Note: The Auction began yesterday and will continue until February 1, 2018.]

We also hope to raise enough money to help the Finicum family and their fight to see justice for LaVoy. These are the only two guns that were used in the initial takeover and made it out of the refuge. The rest were taken by the FBI. The Sig P238 that I wore has been engraved and memorialized in honor of Robert LaVoy Finicum and put inside a case. These guns are special given that they were actually used in their intended purpose that is outline in the second amendment. Pictures of the guns will be found on UnitedGunGroup.com when the auctions start. We look forward to finding someone that wants to own these 2 pieces of history that took part in one of the greatest acts of patriotic civil disobedience since the Boston Tea Party. Donations to help my family, while I am in prison, can be made to PayPal.me/Ritzheimer. I thank you all again for your continued support and may God continue to bless America!

Respectfully,

Jon Ritzheimer

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:52 pm

Still pimping the gun auction. OUCH at 'Rachel's' comment. Do they not have spell check?

Edit: . Sorry, I hit post instead of preview.
Rachel Ritzheimer Thank you Kelli Stewart we are trying to do what we can for the others . The burden's all of these's families have had to endure already is enough . God willing we will make this happen together as a community.❤️

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:04 pm

Jake Ryan will be sentenced this Tuesday at 9am!! Please be there!! My family will be inside with Jake but we need 4 people who will hold large banners outside during the hearing. These are the banners Jon and Rachel made for the trump rally that list the p3’s. 1000 sw 3rd Ave PORTLAND Or PLEASE PLEASE BE THERE. Jake needs the support. He is so brave and truly only went to the Refuge to protest for the Hammonds release. Now he owes $10,000 and will likely be heading to prison. He is a young kid with no record and a heart the size of Texas!!!!!!

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:09 pm

I took the afternoon away from my phone and just saw the missed calls and messages. I've learned Jake Ryan's family has experienced a terrible loss this morning at 11am. His sister Carly lost her 1 yr old son, Max. He swallowed a watch battery and they believe it was busted because it did lots of internal damage and he passed shortly after surgery this morning. Carly and her husband Gus have 2 other children and she is pregnant with their 4th right now. Roxanna (Jake's amazing Mom) spent the night in Spokane at the hospital comforting her daughter and is heading home now. The family is devastated and all the kids were very close..Jake was close with his nephew and the family was just together 2 days ago so the cousins could all play. Please lift up a prayer for their broken hearts right now. Carly has had multiple miscarriages and she is prime now to lose this one as well with the trauma she is suffering with over the loss of her youngest. Please intervene in prayer with me, bind the enemy from any of his attacks and pray the Lords hands would hold that sweet unborn child in his hands until birth. We know Max is now at the thrown worshiping his maker and is spared from life's troubles. But the loved ones left behind have a hole in their hearts that will not be filled until they see him again face to face.
Roxanna and Dan, Carly and Gus, Justin, Jake, Jubal, and the many more Ryan's we all love, please know we as a community are here for you. We will carry your extra burdens and won't leave your side. You may suffer, but you WONT suffer alone. You have my word. If Jake can't get his sentencing bumped out we will be there on Tuesday fighting the spiritual battle by your side, while you #Stand. You must never give in and never give up. You were made for such a time as this and you will one day see God's hand was around you, especially amidst your pain and darkest hour. We serve a God who is not far from the broken hearted and he hears your cries.
If you want to help them with the travel and medical expenses please feel free but also include a message of hope and remind them they are not alone.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:17 pm

Here is the gun that is up for auction. Great piece of American History. Please Share. Bids can be placed here: https://www.unitedgungroup.com/auction/ ... f-sig-p238
:confused: :confused: :confused:

Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:23 pm

Kendra wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:04 pm

Jake Ryan will be sentenced this Tuesday at 9am!! Please be there!! My family will be inside with Jake but we need 4 people who will hold large banners outside during the hearing. These are the banners Jon and Rachel made for the trump rally that list the p3’s. 1000 sw 3rd Ave PORTLAND Or PLEASE PLEASE BE THERE. Jake needs the support. He is so brave and truly only went to the Refuge to protest for the Hammonds release. Now he owes $10,000 and will likely be heading to prison. He is a young kid with no record and a heart the size of Texas!!!!!!
And a brain the size of a snow pea.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:25 pm

:yeah:

Whip

Post by Whip » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:32 pm

Kendra wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:17 pm

Here is the gun that is up for auction. Great piece of American History. Please Share. Bids can be placed here: https://www.unitedgungroup.com/auction/ ... f-sig-p238
yes, they spelled 'misery' wrong.

maydijo

Post by maydijo » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:38 pm

Condolences to Carly and family. The loss of a child is always an unimaginable tragedy.

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 2 dogs, 1 cat, the neighbor's cat, and 1 horse

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:24 am

maydijo wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:38 pm
Condolences to Carly and family. The loss of a child is always an unimaginable tragedy.
My deepest sympathy.

“I’ve been hooked since my first smell of C-4.” Linda Cox, first female Air Force Explosive Ordnance Disposal Technician, first to lead her own unit, go to war, be awarded a Bronze Star, and hold the highest enlisted rank of chief master sergeant.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:42 pm

Whip wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:32 pm
Kendra wrote:

yes, they spelled 'misery' wrong.
Gun in a show case? :o I want nothing less than a proper gun on a tripod :lol:

Dan1100

Post by Dan1100 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:28 pm

Kendra wrote:
:snippity:
I should auction mine off.
Description

This Mossberg 500 shotgun is one of only two guns that were actually used during the initial takeover of Dan1100's neighbor's barn by pigeons (The Great Pigeon War of 1996), that made it out and did not get confiscated by the FBI. This gun was used in its intended fashion that is outlined in the 2nd Amendment of the U.S. Constitution, to frighten pigeons into moving somewhere else. It would have killed them, but pigeons are really hard to hit and you can't shoot them inside because it will damage the barn, so one person has to scare them out of the barn while another person waits outside and fails to shoot them. Dan1100 also carried this gun while watching raccoons spread trash all over his yard in 1998 and shot and killed a godless, liberal copperhead in 2006. It has been mounted inside this collector's case along with a signed copy of the U.S. Constitution. This is an amazing piece of history that was used to take part in what is now known as one of the most Patriotic Acts since the trapping and relocation of squirrels from Dan1100's shed in 1993.

The money from this gun will go towards paying off all the restitution for everyone involved in the Great Pigeon War of 1996.

This gun also comes with a signed and notarized Certificate of Authenticity.

"Let's say you're on trial for armed robbery. You say to the judge, 'I forgot armed robbery was illegal.' "

-Steve Martin

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:33 pm

:rotflmao: A far more noteworthy (and legal!) event for sure.

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:50 pm

Now that right there is some salesmanship.

"Cosmic apotheosis wears off faster than salvia." --Rick Sanchez

maydijo

Post by maydijo » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:02 pm

Well yeehaw, throw in the head of the dead copperhead and yer've got yerself a deal!

Lani

Post by Lani » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:09 am

It's up to $5K...

Insert signature here: ____________________________________________________

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:52 am

Lani wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:09 am
It's up to $5K...
Isn't this illegal (profiting off crime)? Any chance of him getting into trouble?

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:26 pm

:sick:

There goes dinner.

scirreeve

Re: Bundy Trials - Oregon Pt II GUILTY!GUILTY!GUILTY! & Pt III More Poo Cleanup & Pt IV Wiping Out Poot "Klingons" Gary

Post by scirreeve » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:41 pm

Stevie Dee - the Boston poot! Has it been mentioned here that Ehmer is going to Lompoc instead of Sheridan as he expected? Going to ride Hellboy 969 miles to report. Hellboy did not get a vote. Poots are so so stupid.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:53 pm

Hope he gets busted hard for cruelty to an animal.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:02 pm

tl;dr
► Show Spoiler

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:35 am

This is the woman set to collect disability for life. Huh.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:59 pm

► Show Spoiler

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:02 pm

Can we get a fund together to get Hellboy into a good home? I feel for that horse, and all the other horses that are treated poorly or barely tolerably by these people (walking on city sidewalks, etc.).

Return to “Bundy Ranch/Malheur NWR”