Birther Report

Foggy

Birther Report

Postby Foggy » Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:40 am

Whoa. :shock:

This time they didn't even bother trying to forge the information on the birth certificate. That looks exactly the same on all three different variations.

No, this time they forged a different BACKGROUND on the birth certificate. :yikes:

Somebody call Butterbutt. I think Jack Ryan is being forced to upload these forgeries, so he's putting little clues on them so that we'll be able to tell they're not real. Yeah, that's gotta be it. :lol:
Show me, show me, show me how you do that trick! The one that makes me scream, she said.

Suranis

Birther Report

Postby Suranis » Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:05 am

YES! I ADMIT IT!!! I personally made the forgery by placing every spot on a new layer, laboriously forging it piece by piece. It took days of tedious work but this time I thought we had the perfect forgery. But the Genuis of Mara Zebest, failed Adobe writer, has undone me. Please place be under arrest.Hang on, didn't the CCCP's Mick Zullo admit in a radio interview that tests create hundreds of layers from documents?viewtopic.php?f=25&t=7215&p=352935THEN I MAY BE FREEE AFTER ALL!!
Have you tried the Internet? It's made out of millions of people missing the point of everything and then getting angry about it.

Butterfly Bilderberg

Birther Report

Postby Butterfly Bilderberg » Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:39 am

I think it would be fun if every week an Obama legal team were to submit a new, further degraded generation of a photocopy of a photocopy of a scan of a scan, etc. of the same internet image -- just to f*** with ORYR and the other birthers. We could call it "Operation Zullo Zebest Down the Rabbit Hole".."

verbalobe

Birther Report

Postby verbalobe » Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:42 am

I think it would be fun if every week an Obama legal team were to submit a new generation of a photocopy of a photocopy of a scan of a scan, etc. of the same internet image -- just to f*** with ORYR and the other birthers. We could call it "Operation Zebest Down the Rabbit Hole".

Fast-forward 10 weeks -- the latest copy is actually completely illegible -- Butterbutt sends it to Bennett, who requests a new verification from Onaka, who replies (because it's illegible) that he is UNABLE to verify that the information on the BC matches that on record.Frogmarching!!!

ZekeB

Birther Report

Postby ZekeB » Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:49 am

Let me pull a copy of the pdf off the web and print it, scan back in, print it again, scan one more time. There, it's different again.

Butterfly Bilderberg

Birther Report

Postby Butterfly Bilderberg » Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:56 am

Put that one a thumb drive, Zeke, and mail it to Al Hendershot George Miller. :-bd

realist

Birther Report

Postby realist » Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:00 am

[link]ORYR,http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2013/04/revealed-multiple-obama-birth-certificates.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+BirtherReportObamaReleaseYourRecords+%28Birther+Report%3A+Obama+Release+Your+Records%29[/link]

[highlight]Guest[/highlight] · 2 hours agoWhen u google Fema Camp u find Trains, shackles, coffins, etc. etc. etc. Someone that has an email address ask Orly if she told those Military Officers about that. I hope the frogbellys are happy. We don't have time to wait on a criminal complant. Somebody's gotta do something quick! :lol: [highlight]★FALCON★[/highlight]132p · 2 hours agoFive Obama relatives using the same social security number, Obama using multiple social security numbers, forged selective service registration card, composite girlfriends, auto-biography written by an unrepentant terrorist, hidden college transcripts, bogus and missing passport records and now at least TWO forged long form birth certificates.The end is near for this despicable communist. Finally. =)) [highlight]Guest[/highlight] · 40 minutes agoWait, you think they forged a different background??How stupid ARE you people? :lol:

RoadScholar

Birther Report

Postby RoadScholar » Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:14 am

Like this?
I'll Stop Attacking the Far Right with the Truth When They Stop Attacking Me with Lies.

ZekeB

Birther Report

Postby ZekeB » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:04 am

Put that one a thumb drive, Zeke, and mail it to Al Hendershot George Miller. :-bd

Have you priced a good thumb drive lately? The only one I know to work with my car audio system costs $19. :o I don't even have a PayPal button to solicit contributions. :cry:

IncubusOrSuccubus

Birther Report

Postby IncubusOrSuccubus » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:36 am

Let me pull a copy of the pdf off the web and print it, scan back in, print it again, scan one more time. There, it's different again.

That is how Dr. Orly produces her zibits .....

Foggy

Birther Report

Postby Foggy » Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:00 pm

[link]ORYR,http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2013/04/revealed-multiple-obama-birth-certificates.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+BirtherReportObamaReleaseYourRecords+%28Birther+Report%3A+Obama+Release+Your+Records%29[/link]

[highlight]Guest[/highlight] · 2 hours ago

When u google Fema Camp u find Trains, shackles, coffins, etc. etc. etc. Someone that has an email address ask Orly if she told those Military Officers about that. I hope the frogbellys are happy. We don't have time to wait on a criminal complant. Somebody's gotta do something quick! :lol:

[highlight]★FALCON★[/highlight]132p · 2 hours ago

Five Obama relatives using the same social security number, Obama using multiple social security numbers, forged selective service registration card, composite girlfriends, auto-biography written by an unrepentant terrorist, hidden college transcripts, bogus and missing passport records and now at least TWO forged long form birth certificates.

The end is near for this despicable communist. Finally. =))

[highlight]Guest[/highlight] · 40 minutes ago ◄------- because if I post as Foggy they automatically delete the post. :mrgreen:

Wait, you think they forged a different background??

How stupid ARE you people?

:lol:

Show me, show me, show me how you do that trick! The one that makes me scream, she said.

Foggy

Birther Report

Postby Foggy » Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:09 pm

The genius of them kids:http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee232/foghorn_leghorn_photos/fogbow/oryr22_zpsd1b3e5e3.png:originalOh yeah, changing the background is nearly imposseral!!http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee232/foghorn_leghorn_photos/fogbow/birthcert_zps09760a1b.png:original :o

Joseph Robidoux III

Birther Report

Postby Joseph Robidoux III » Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:09 pm

I think it would be fun if every week an Obama legal team were to submit a new, further degraded generation of a photocopy of a photocopy of a scan of a scan, etc. of the same internet image -- just to f*** with ORYR and the other birthers. [highlight=#ffbfff]We could call it "Operation Zullo Zebest Down the Rabbit Hole"...[/highlight]"

...or Taitzitize it.

ZekeB

Birther Report

Postby ZekeB » Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:39 pm

Composite girlfriends? I needs me one of those.

No Pilikia

Birther Report

Postby No Pilikia » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:23 pm

ORYR Somebody's gotta do something quick!

Wow, isn't this just a perfect motto for the keyboard kommando Birthers & Tea Baggers! :lol:
"The opportunity that Hawaii offered -- to experience a variety of cultures in a climate of mutual respect -- became an integral part of my world view and a basis for the values I hold most dear." Barack Obama, 1999

bob

Birther Report

Postby bob » Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:20 pm

I think it would be fun if every week an Obama legal team were to submit a new, further degraded generation of a photocopy of a photocopy of a scan of a scan, etc. of the same internet image -- just to f*** with ORYR and the other birthers. We could call it "Operation Zullo Zebest Down the Rabbit Hole".."

Secure your irony meter: The ORYR article about long form birth certificate appended to the Alabama amicus brief has this graphic:[imgwidth=350]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ulEjDu8aeyo/UX8ung9fyuI/AAAAAAAARlE/vgFtfVkwDME/s1600/ObamaRabbitHoleTime.jpg[/imgwidth][/break1]bp.blogspot.com/-ulEjDu8aeyo/UX8ung9fyuI/AAAAAAAARlE/vgFtfVkwDME/s1600/]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ulEjDu8aeyo/U ... DME/s1600/[highlight]ObamaRabbitHoleTime[/highlight].jpg

PatGund

Birther Report

Postby PatGund » Wed May 01, 2013 10:11 pm

Stay classy Birther Report

Becket · [link]4 minutes ago,http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2013/05/sheriff-joe-investigator-talks-prosecution.html#IDComment633173763[/link]The Republican Party is pushing Rubio on us to justify their ignoring the Obama fraud. Rub io's parents are not citizens so therefore, Rubio isn't either. It doesn't matter WHERE they were born, the 'natural born' clause is to prevent this very thing. Conflicting allegiances by the president. Obama does not seem to 'get' American values but then, why would he? He was raised in the Phillipines by a Muslim, his mentor was an avowed Communist and his mother was a sex-crazed whacko.

bob

Birther Report

Postby bob » Fri May 03, 2013 12:50 pm

ORYR [/break1]blogspot.com/2013/05/rep-rogers-talks-obama-impeachment.html#IDComment634339169]comment:

. . . America was much more conservative back then. Ah yes...the good ole much more conservative days when one could leave their abode/car unlocked and not worry about it, a handshake was more binding than a legal contract, raking then burning leaves in the Fall was a "Right of Passage" into Winter, Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts were ONLY for Boys and Girls respectively...ah yes, the good ole much more natural order of things days.Most people today have no idea what they're missing.

kate520

Birther Report

Postby kate520 » Fri May 03, 2013 1:52 pm

...and,RacerJimbo, you were young! That's the whole key to the good ol' days, not the safe houses or "rights" of passage. D'oh!

MetoDC

Birther Report

Postby MetoDC » Fri May 03, 2013 2:01 pm

ORYR [/break1]blogspot.com/2013/05/rep-rogers-talks-obama-impeachment.html#IDComment634339169]comment:

. . . America was much more conservative back then. Ah yes...the good ole much more conservative days when one could leave their abode/car unlocked and not worry about it, [highlight=#ffff00]a handshake was more binding than a legal contract[/highlight], raking then burning leaves in the Fall was a "Right of Passage" into Winter, Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts were ONLY for Boys and Girls respectively...ah yes, the [highlight=#ffff00]good ole much more natural order of things[/highlight]days.Most people today have no idea what they're missing.

For the non-lawyers, Rac[ist]Jim with respect to handshakes and legal contract is wrong, there are many agreements (e.g. real estate sales) that must be in writing in order to be enforced, so a handshake was not "more binding" (he of course means that a handshake (for him or so he says) meant more). For non-male WASPs, his "good ole much more natural order of things" was only good for some people. There's a part of me that wonders whether he is being sarcastic, but that is likely wishful thinking.MetoDC

mimi

Birther Report

Postby mimi » Tue May 07, 2013 3:53 pm

I saw this come down twitter. Apparently there's a blog post about it, but I didn't go there.

Texas Lawmakers Debate Birther Bill

raicha

Birther Report

Postby raicha » Tue May 07, 2013 3:58 pm

. . . America was much more conservative back then. Ah yes...the good ole much more conservative days when one could leave their abode/car unlocked and not worry about it, a handshake was more binding than a legal contract, raking then burning leaves in the Fall was a "Right of Passage" into Winter, Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts were ONLY for Boys and Girls respectively...ah yes, the good ole much more natural order of things days.Most people today have no idea what they're missing.

I wonder if RacerJim posts such nostalgia at collarme.com, "The Largest BDSM Community on the Planet"? Perhaps his posts as a member there have a less, eh, conservative tone.

bob

Birther Report

Postby bob » Tue May 07, 2013 4:01 pm

Texas Lawmakers Debate Birther Bill

Texas [/break1]legis.state.tx.us/BillLookup/History.aspx?LegSess=83R&Bill=HB650]H.B. 650 died in committee.

Money quote at the end of the video: "The capacity for inane, idiotic legislature is as infinite as the universe."

Suranis

Birther Report

Postby Suranis » Tue May 07, 2013 4:11 pm

I wonder if RacerJim posts such nostalgia at collarme.com, "The Largest BDSM Community on the Planet"? Perhaps his posts as a member there have a less, eh, conservative tone.

Hang on. That withered old fart is the guy that was on the BSDM site looking for a submissive female? LOLOLOLLL
Have you tried the Internet? It's made out of millions of people missing the point of everything and then getting angry about it.

Butterfly Bilderberg

Birther Report

Postby Butterfly Bilderberg » Tue May 07, 2013 6:28 pm

That's him. Why do you think he wants to return to the good ol' days of yore? When men were men and women were property.

Return to “Miscellaneous”