Falsehoods unchallenged only fester and grow.

Guest Announcements

To join Fogbow, register AND email me, foggy at thefogbow dot com.


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1965 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 79  Next   
Author Message
 Post subject: Alabama Ballot Challenge
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:37 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:33 pm
Posts: 27320
Docket Update... McInnish|Goode v Chapman

AL - 2012-10-24 - RESPONSE TO MOTION TO DISMISS PURSUANT TO RULE 12(B)

_________________
Let us tenderly and kindly cherish, therefore, the means of knowledge. Let us dare to read, think, speak, and write.
John Adams


Image x 4 Image x 34


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:59 am
Posts: 911
Location: Lord's Cricket Ground
Oh well, at least they've finally dropped the pretense, that it was about all of the candidates having to prove they are eligible :roll:

_________________
"The comments are all written in proper English with correct punctuation, a good indication that the writers are professional disinfo agents."
Christopher Bollyn on 9/11 truth debunkers.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Alabama Ballot Challenge
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:52 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:05 pm
Posts: 1124
It must really tick Orly off that Arpaio/Zullo etc are willing to provide him affidavits of zero value but refuse to provide her affidavits of zero value, so she decides to photocopy his, resulting in an affidavit of less than zero value.

Which Judge Reid in Indiana might declare as wholly convincing anyway.

_________________
The One, the Only, Sterngard...Orly Taitz: She never misses an opportunity to miss an opportunity.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Alabama Ballot Challenge
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:32 am
Posts: 26045
Location: FEMA Camp 17 -- Malibu (Hey! You! Get off the lawn!)
Occupation: Schadenfreude artist.
Is Klayman currently under "administrative suspension" in Florida? If so, how can he practice law elsewhere?

_________________
When there are a finite number of ways to screw something up, Orly Taitz will find an infinite number of ways to do so. (The Sternsig Rule.)

Realist lives to serve. Foggy does it for the children. I'm in it for the schadenfreude.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Alabama Ballot Challenge
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:33 pm
Posts: 27320
Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Is Klayman currently under "administrative suspension" in Florida? If so, how can he practice law elsewhere?


AFAIK, as posted upthread, this is his current status... there are lotsa disciplinary actions taken against him but just sayin'...

Quote:
by realist » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:06 am

FLORIDA SANCTIONS: See http://www.floridabar.org/names.nsf/0/B ... enDocument for details

PA: He’s on “administrative suspension” – see http://www.padisciplinaryboard.org/pa_a ... &pdcount=0

OHIO: He was sanctioned in the child custody case – but I don’t have a handy link on that (but it was horrible – both what he did and how court characterized his misuse of the courts).

_________________
Let us tenderly and kindly cherish, therefore, the means of knowledge. Let us dare to read, think, speak, and write.
John Adams


Image x 4 Image x 34


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:56 pm
Posts: 10413
Why is this suit being nearly ignored? Isn't this clown Virgil Goode an actual candidate who is on the ballot some places? Wouldn't it be beneficial if Virginia birthers (where Goode is on the ballot) knew they actually had a candidate who is really on their side?

_________________
"I no doubt deserved my enemies but I don't believe I deserved my friends." -- Walt Whitman


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Alabama Ballot Challenge
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:32 am
Posts: 26045
Location: FEMA Camp 17 -- Malibu (Hey! You! Get off the lawn!)
Occupation: Schadenfreude artist.
Mebbe. But it would be goode if Goode sucked votes from Rmoney.

_________________
When there are a finite number of ways to screw something up, Orly Taitz will find an infinite number of ways to do so. (The Sternsig Rule.)

Realist lives to serve. Foggy does it for the children. I'm in it for the schadenfreude.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:59 am
Posts: 911
Location: Lord's Cricket Ground
Goode took part in the Third Party Presidential Debate on C-SPAN, but I dont' know if he went birther there: http://www.c-span.org/Campaign2012/Even ... 737435220/

_________________
"The comments are all written in proper English with correct punctuation, a good indication that the writers are professional disinfo agents."
Christopher Bollyn on 9/11 truth debunkers.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Alabama Ballot Challenge
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:02 pm
Posts: 9622
Location: Moonbat cave
Occupation: Deputy Minister of Propaganda, TP and PC Divisions
Quote:
Isn't this clown Virgil Goode an actual candidate who is on the ballot some places?


Yabbut, this suit is filed by Virgin Goode...not the same guy at all! :lol: :lol:

Seriously.

_________________
ImageX2Image X6


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Alabama Ballot Challenge
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:22 pm
Posts: 13165
Location: Supreme Court of clerks
Occupation: Petite treason procurer
I really like how Klayman argues that SCOCA ruled that the state could remove an ineligible candidate (i.e., Cleaver). And then Klayman cites unreported court minutes.

'Cuz that how courts roll: Important rulings are tucked away in unreported minutes, not withstanding the requirement that SCOCA is required to publish all opinions. Minutes which require a archive-search request to find. The concept of putting "rulings" in "books" so others could read the law and learn is so quaint!

And does Klayman provide the court and opposing counsel with a copy of this out-of-state, unpublished "ruling"? Of course not.

_________________
Image x 2 Image Image x 3 Image x 3

ASSUME ANYTHING WRITTEN HERE WILL END UP ON TAITZ'S SITE AND FACEBOOK. AND JEROME CORSI WILL POST SCREENSHOTS TO WND. AND WILL BE FILED BY A BIRTHER AS AN EXHIBIT IN FEDERAL COURT. NOW HAVE FUN!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Alabama Ballot Challenge
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:40 am
Posts: 7029
Occupation: retired
Klayman's brief has many instances of lack of candor laced throughout the reply as with all his pleadings. There's all the ways he misrepresent the law and findings and then there are facts. He states that the president's father was deported. The documents I have seen that they rely on show that he left voluntarily after he was denied a visa extension. He was not deported. Klayman knows that and so do all the birthers who have scrutinized the documents. It does not make any difference as far as the generally known fact that his father was not a citizen and no one has claimed that he was. The only reason to keep saying that he was deported is for smear value.

As we have shown many times, the only purpose of this and other frivolous and futile birther cases is their political propaganda value and a vector for propagating false claims, distorted facts and misrepresentions of well-settled law. It's one thing to put it in political ads. It's another to misuse the court system.

I could not get the floridabar link above to work. Here's what I found on Klayman:

Quote:
Larry Elliot Klayman
Member in Good Standing Eligible to practice in FloridaID Number: - 246220
Address: 2020 Pennsylvania Ave NW # 345 Washington, District Of Columbia 200061811
United States Phone: 310.5950800
E-Mail: leklayman@gmail.com vCard: Download contact information Admitted: 12/07/1977

10-Year Discipline History None

Law School: Emory University School of Law
Degree: Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Do

_________________
Quote:
Research shows that 84.74358 per cent of all statistics are made up.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Alabama Ballot Challenge
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:22 pm
Posts: 13165
Location: Supreme Court of clerks
Occupation: Petite treason procurer
esseff44 wrote:
I have no idea what this quote is from or what you think it means.

Obama:
Quote:
Q: One question -- as you watch voters here and just everyday interactions with people that are so undecided, so fearful of either choice -- I found people becoming even more ambivalent and even voters making statements such as it really doesn’t matter who’s President anyway because of the problems in Congress and really that’s what’s going on -- what would you say to a statement that somebody was saying, it doesn’t really matter who should be President?

THE PRESIDENT: Well, what I’d say is that it will matter to millions of Americans who may or may not have health care. It will matter to millions of seniors who maybe -- or soon-to-be seniors who may be faced with the prospect of a voucher system for Medicare.

It will matter to young people all across the country who were born here, pledged allegiance to our flag, went to school here, and are Americans in every way except they don’t have documentation and would continue to be at risk of deportation.

...it reads like Obama simply misspoke about the DREAM Act, as those born in the United States are citizens; his statement makes sense if read as "who were not born here, but ..."

_________________
Image x 2 Image Image x 3 Image x 3

ASSUME ANYTHING WRITTEN HERE WILL END UP ON TAITZ'S SITE AND FACEBOOK. AND JEROME CORSI WILL POST SCREENSHOTS TO WND. AND WILL BE FILED BY A BIRTHER AS AN EXHIBIT IN FEDERAL COURT. NOW HAVE FUN!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Alabama Ballot Challenge
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:33 pm
Posts: 27320
A little something for your reading pleasure...

The McInnish Newsletter

Quote:
Meanwhile another would-be participant in this argument has entered the fray unbidden. :lol: The Democratic Party of Alabama, headed by former Alabama Supreme Court Justice Mark Kennedy, has filed a motion asking the court to allow them to intervene in our case. If permitted to do so they, the Democratic fighters for Obama, would join forces with Republican Beth Chapman in opposition to our challenge. In their motion to the court, the Democrats say that"[t]he Alabama Secretary of State does not object to this motion."


:-bd

_________________
Let us tenderly and kindly cherish, therefore, the means of knowledge. Let us dare to read, think, speak, and write.
John Adams


Image x 4 Image x 34


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Alabama Ballot Challenge
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:53 pm
Posts: 17477
Occupation: Dick Tater & Lord High Muckety-Muck
 ! Foggy wrote:
Posts moved; topic unlocked. Please discuss the Alabama Ballot Challenge in this thread, and the citizenship of so-called "anchor babies" in the new thread.

_________________
I'm drinkin' TNT! I'm smokin' dynamite!
I hope some screwball start a fight!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Alabama Ballot Challenge
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:14 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:29 pm
Posts: 4071
Location: Kailua, HI (home) Honolulu, HI (work)
Occupation: Development Director for The Arc in Hawaii (non-profit supporting adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities)
Thanks Foggy! :-*

_________________
"This leap...is where counsel entered the thicket of legal frivolity."
Judge Clay D. Land - Oct. 13, 2009


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:33 pm
Posts: 27320
ALABAMA BALLOT CHALLENGE??

Quote:
Docket Update...

AL 2012-10-31 - McInnish|Goode v Chapman - Plaintiffs' Motion for Status Conference


Edit: Sorry. Initially posted to wrong thread. :oops:

_________________
Let us tenderly and kindly cherish, therefore, the means of knowledge. Let us dare to read, think, speak, and write.
John Adams


Image x 4 Image x 34


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:09 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:52 pm
Posts: 13330
realist wrote:
ALABAMA BALLOT CHALLENGE??

Docket Update...

AL 2012-10-31 - McInnish|Goode v Chapman - Plaintiffs' Motion for Status Conference


No status conference needed, IMHO. Judge can and should just rule on the papers. And why is KKKlayman's Pro Hac Vice still pending?

_________________
"All this talk about blowjobs makes me want to SUE SOMEBODY"-- Sterngard Friegen (quoting Thomas Jefferson)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Alabama Ballot Challenge
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:22 pm
Posts: 13165
Location: Supreme Court of clerks
Occupation: Petite treason procurer
[Posting to the Real Alabama Ballot Challenge Thread. ;) ]
TexasFilly wrote:
realist wrote:
ALABAMA BALLOT CHALLENGE??

Docket Update...

AL 2012-10-31 - McInnish|Goode v Chapman - Plaintiffs' Motion for Status Conference

No status conference needed, IMHO. Judge can and should just rule on the papers. And why is KKKlayman's Pro Hac Vice still pending?

L. Dean Johnson (who has represented McInnish in his previous birther suit) is the local attorney.

_________________
Image x 2 Image Image x 3 Image x 3

ASSUME ANYTHING WRITTEN HERE WILL END UP ON TAITZ'S SITE AND FACEBOOK. AND JEROME CORSI WILL POST SCREENSHOTS TO WND. AND WILL BE FILED BY A BIRTHER AS AN EXHIBIT IN FEDERAL COURT. NOW HAVE FUN!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Alabama Ballot Challenge
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:47 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:52 pm
Posts: 13330
Thanks bob. I noticed there was a local attorney. I was just wondering why Klayman's PHV is pending. It's been a while. ;)

_________________
"All this talk about blowjobs makes me want to SUE SOMEBODY"-- Sterngard Friegen (quoting Thomas Jefferson)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Alabama Ballot Challenge
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:22 pm
Posts: 13165
Location: Supreme Court of clerks
Occupation: Petite treason procurer
Quote:
where is judge Moore? was he reinstated to the Supreme court of Al? does Al have a procedure for an Emergency writ of Mandamus?
John Black wrote:
I just saw that Judge Leroy Moore has won his seat back. Did you know this? Who knows, maybe there is one just judge that would look at all your evidence. God’s speed!

:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=362209 :twisted:

Roy Moore, in fact, was elected to his old job. He wasn't "reinstated"; he'll assume office in due course.

_________________
Image x 2 Image Image x 3 Image x 3

ASSUME ANYTHING WRITTEN HERE WILL END UP ON TAITZ'S SITE AND FACEBOOK. AND JEROME CORSI WILL POST SCREENSHOTS TO WND. AND WILL BE FILED BY A BIRTHER AS AN EXHIBIT IN FEDERAL COURT. NOW HAVE FUN!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Alabama Ballot Challenge
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:33 pm
Posts: 27320
Yabbut Orly just posted not an hour ago that she was not going to file any new cases. :lol:

It's like a drug. She can't stop. 8>

_________________
Let us tenderly and kindly cherish, therefore, the means of knowledge. Let us dare to read, think, speak, and write.
John Adams


Image x 4 Image x 34


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Alabama Ballot Challenge
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:49 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:52 am
Posts: 4986
Location: Switzerland
bob wrote:
Quote:
where is judge Moore? was he reinstated to the Supreme court of Al? does Al have a procedure for an Emergency writ of Mandamus?
John Black wrote:
I just saw that Judge Leroy Moore has won his seat back. Did you know this? Who knows, maybe there is one just judge that would look at all your evidence. God’s speed!

:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=362209 :twisted:

Roy Moore, in fact, was elected to his old job. He wasn't "reinstated"; he'll assume office in due course.

How long until we get some religious monuments parked on court premises once again?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:42 pm
Posts: 4455
Location: The 808
Occupation: World-class procrastinator and perpetual late-bloomer.
Absolutely. Orly needs to get involved in Alabama now. If she hurries, and Moore is in the right mood - and FSM knows that man is probably the single judge most likely to support Orly in this country - she can file for a Write of Mandiblimius and get the certification of the Presidential election stayed in Alabama. That'll show 'em.

_________________
"And with the advent of LexisNexis and WestLaw, there is no more need for attorneys to spend hours researching. The relevant case law simply comes straight to the computer, ready to be copied to a word processor."
--Larry "Leisure Suit" Klayman


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:05 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:07 pm
Posts: 8935
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Occupation: The Stig
Mikedunford wrote:
Absolutely. Orly needs to get involved in Alabama now. If she hurries, and Moore is in the right mood - and FSM knows that man is probably the single judge most likely to support Orly in this country - she can file for a Write of Mandiblimius and get the certification of the Presidential election stayed in Alabama. That'll show 'em.

She would be successful in getting a stay to stop Alabama's electoral college from voting.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:09 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:39 pm
Posts: 5657
Location: Southwest of down east
Occupation: Food critic
ZekeB wrote:
She would be successful in getting a stay to stop Alabama's electoral college from voting.

Does AEC have a football team?

_________________
Hope springs eternal within the human uniboob. - Thomas Jefferson.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1965 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 79  Next   

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
View new posts | View active topics



Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group