I give up

Chilidog

I give up

Postby Chilidog » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:25 pm

Using the iPhone to acces the new forum is not cutting it.

realist

I give up

Postby realist » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:28 pm

Don't know which one you have or anything about your settings, etc., but it works fine on mine, both in full and mobile format. I prefer the full version, even on the iPhone, but that's just me.

Sorry you're having problems.

ImageX 3 (have met 31 Obots at meetups) Image X 4

Reality Check

I give up

Postby Reality Check » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:45 pm

Don't know which one you have or anything about your settings, etc., but it works fine on mine, both in full and mobile format. I prefer the full version, even on the iPhone, but that's just me.

Sorry you're having problems.

I haven't used my iPhone very much to access the Fogbow but I use the iPad a lot. I found it works best on Puffin browser. For some reason the format buttons work on Puffin and do not work on Chrome or Safari. I think I am going to buy the full version for just the Fogbow alone. The full version gives you unlimited hours of watching Flash based videos and such.

“The reality of what we really are is often times found in the small snips, way down at the bottom of things.” – Jean Shepherd

gatsby

I give up

Postby gatsby » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:11 pm

Chilidog, on 03 Sept 2014 - 2:25 PM, said:

Do you have the mobile theme selected? If not, here's how you do it: At the bottom left of the page, you should see "Change Theme" (see the first screenshot)

[*]Click that "Change Theme" link.

[*]Select "IP Board Mobile."

[/list]

Once the mobile theme is selected, The Fogbow should look like this on an iPhone:

For comparison, this is how it looks with the default (non-mobile) theme:

(I used this iPhone emulator to get these screenshots.)

Edit: Attachmentpalooza deleted.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tomtech

I give up

Postby Tomtech » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:19 pm

Don't know which one you have or anything about your settings, etc., but it works fine on mine, both in full and mobile format. I prefer the full version, even on the iPhone, but that's just me. Sorry you're having problems.

I haven't used my iPhone very much to access the Fogbow but I use the iPad a lot. I found it works best on Puffin browser. For some reason the format buttons work on Puffin and do not work on Chrome or Safari. I think I am going to buy the full version for just the Fogbow alone. The full version gives you unlimited hours of watching Flash based videos and such.

Puffin was the first purchase I made on my Android Tablet.

Somerset

I give up

Postby Somerset » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:27 pm

I haven't had any problems. I don't usually post from my iPhone, but reading the forum is easy. The board switched to the mobile format automatically on the phone (but not on my iPad), which is easier to read in portrait format. For the "full" version I usually read it in landscape format, and it hasn't been a problem for me.

chancery

I give up

Postby chancery » Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:41 pm

No problem reading the forum with my iPhone 4. I almost always use the full forum software.

Reality Check

I give up

Postby Reality Check » Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:36 am

Are you using Safari?
“The reality of what we really are is often times found in the small snips, way down at the bottom of things.” – Jean Shepherd

Return to “Questions & Suggestions”