Falsehoods unchallenged only fester and grow. To join, email foggy at thefogbow dot com.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 618 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next   
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:07 pm 

Reality Check wrote:
I cannot find this case on the docket. Was it ever filed?

Akshully, I was just going back to change the title to delete the Act III.

I found a "Farrar" on the SCOGA docket, and before checking it closely changed the thread title. It was not connected to this case. Like you, I find nothing from Farrar/Judy on the SCOGA docket.

Image x 3 Image x 21

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:30 pm 

Location: FEMA Camp 17 -- Malibu (Hey! You! Get off the lawn!)
Once Taitz was denied pro hac status -- and the publicity from pursuing this POS -- there was no one to take the case to the Georgia Supreme Court. Taitz dropped Farrar faster than a fully charged Tesla. Sadly for Farrar, his anonymous helper also decided to stay anonymous.

Realist lives to serve. Foggy does it for the children. I'm in it for the schadenfreude.

:sterngard:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:56 pm 

Orly said in one of her rants this week that she was working on submitting an appeal to the SCOGA so it's still a treat we've got to look forward to.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:34 pm 

And what relief is she going to request? The removal of Obama from the Georgia ballot in the past? Somehow I don't think the SCOGA has a T.A.R.D.I.S. on standby so the issue of standing that involves the ability of the court to grant relief is going to be a mite tricky to establish.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:30 pm 

Dumb and Dumber keep stumbling along, unable to figure out their "case" in FCSC is long dead...

Farrar|Judy v Obama (and they include Kemp now LOL) - NOTICE TO SUBMIT(3) PENDING MOTIONS

Quote:
COMES NOW, Petitioner(s), CODY ROBERT JUDY pro se, and DAVID FARRAR, also pro se, and submits respectfully to the Fulton County Superior Court this NOTICE TO SUBMIT ALL PENDING MOTIONS.1) MOTION & MEMORANDUM TO PROCEED PRO SE

2) MOTION FOR DIS JOINDER

3) EMERGENCY EXPARTE MOTION FOR RECONSIDERATION TO MOTION TO DISMISS The Respondent(s) have not responded in a timely way therefore the Petitioners request the Court to grant the Motions in an Order of Default on Respondentsthat an appropriate Appeal may, if necessary, be made with all pending motions adjudicated by this Court.

](*,)

Image x 3 Image x 21

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:50 pm 

realist wrote:
Dumb and Dumber keep stumbling along, unable to figure out their "case" in FCSC is long dead...

Farrar|Judy v Obama (and they include Kemp now LOL) - NOTICE TO SUBMIT(3) PENDING MOTIONS

Quote:
COMES NOW, Petitioner(s), CODY ROBERT JUDY pro se, and DAVID FARRAR, also pro se, and submits respectfully to the Fulton County Superior Court this NOTICE TO SUBMIT ALL PENDING MOTIONS.1) MOTION & MEMORANDUM TO PROCEED PRO SE

2) MOTION FOR DIS JOINDER

3) EMERGENCY EXPARTE MOTION FOR RECONSIDERATION TO MOTION TO DISMISS The Respondent(s) have not responded in a timely way therefore the Petitioners request the Court to grant the Motions in an Order of Default on Respondentsthat an appropriate Appeal may, if necessary, be made with all pending motions adjudicated by this Court.

](*,)

Aw, come on, Realist. It's a brilliant strategy. Ya get a post-dismissal default, see, so you can appeal. Like Orly sez, 99.9% of all defaults are reversed on appeal, right? :lol:

Oh wait. :!: That wouldn't really work out for them, would it? :?: Oh well, I'm sure David Fubar and Toadie Judy have this all figured out well beyond what we pitiful Fogbowzers can understand. It's under control, I telz ya.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:10 am 

Quote:
A month and a half after the application was submitted, I got a response from GA bar. It is too late for the Superior court, but I guess I could use it if necessary for the Supreme Court of GA

:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=33274 :twisted:

ASSUME ANYTHING WRITTEN HERE WILL END UP ON TAITZ'S SITE AND FACEBOOK. AND JEROME CORSI WILL POST SCREENSHOTS TO WND. AND WILL BE FILED BY A BIRTHER AS AN EXHIBIT IN FEDERAL COURT. NOW HAVE FUN!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:23 am 

Occupation: Drone Maintenance @ "Drones RUs" - FAA Licensed and Certified "Drone Service Center©" Call (206) 622-0460 to schedule routine maintenance, warranty, and repairs. Emergencies - If we tell you, we have to bill you.
You mean she didn't follow the rules or didn't give a damn about the rules, again??? ?( ?(

Edit: Oh, I forgot - we're in a Kookstitutional Krisis

NOTICE:
This post is a natural product. The slight variation in spelling
and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no
way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:11 am 

bob wrote:
Quote:
A month and a half after the application was submitted, I got a response from GA bar. It is too late for the Superior court, but I guess I could use it if necessary for the Supreme Court of GA

:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=33274 :twisted:

What birder case does Orly think she can hijack to get to the GA Supreme Court with? Any short cuts that,according to OrlyLaw, don't need any lower level court decision?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:48 am 

Occupation: Drone Maintenance @ "Drones RUs" - FAA Licensed and Certified "Drone Service Center©" Call (206) 622-0460 to schedule routine maintenance, warranty, and repairs. Emergencies - If we tell you, we have to bill you.
RTH10260 wrote:
What birder case does Orly think she can hijack to get to the GA Supreme Court with? Any short cuts that,according to OrlyLaw, don't need any lower level court decision?

She didn't fill out the form right. It is a letter suspending her app pending Orly to send the correct or right information, sending her the correct rules, THEN she can fill out correct information on the form. 45 days to have it rejected because she didn't pay attention. Incompetence is Orly's watchword.

I betch'a there is something about reporting the cases about where and when she was sanctioned.

NOTICE:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:18 pm 

SueDB wrote:
RTH10260 wrote:

She didn't fill out the form right. It is a letter suspending her app pending Orly to send the correct or right information, sending her the correct rules, THEN she can fill out correct information on the form. 45 days to have it rejected because she didn't pay attention. Incompetence is Orly's watchword.

I betch'a there is something about reporting the cases about where and when she was sanctioned.

She has this compulsive behavior of constantly posting 'positive' developments to her webpage, and she does so for the sole purpose of entertaining and delighting and exciting her servile, halfwit FMs. To keep their focus on HER and HER alone. She's training and treating them like dogs.
Much of what she dishes up to her ravenous cretins is deliberately distorted and dishonest, but that isn't what matters to Orly.
The ONLY important thing that they stay loyal and fixated on HER, to jump when she says so, to praise and adore and trust only HER.
Any one can see that this is a rejection letter, a request for to send more information in the proper format; it is not an acceptance letter. But she tries to present it that way to her readers....because she knows they don't know a damn thing about anything.

There is no chance of convincing the GA Bar or any GA judicial court to overcome opposition and grant her PHV, and she knows it. She is setting up the scene where FMs can be easily whipped into an enraged frenzy WHEN she is refused PHV by a "corrupt" judge, who she will accuse of "high treason" and she will sentence the judge and other corrupt people to death.

It is not clear, how these two individuals merge into one person. It is not clear, who came back from Indiana, Orly Taitz or Lena. We have no idea, who is residing in the Taitz house: is it Orly Taitz or is it
Lena Lettmifeeenisch ? If it is Lena, what, happened to Orly Taitz ?
Lila Dubert

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:03 pm 

bob wrote:
Quote:

Quote:
Signed ...
Paralegal

The indignity! She doesn't even warrant the attention of a GA attorney!

Moderators : feel free to delete anything that offends/provides any assistance to the enemy.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:40 pm 

tjh wrote:
Quote:
Signed ...
Paralegal

The indignity! She doesn't even warrant the attention of a GA attorney!

Well...
was busy.

Birtherism is so ridiculous that I no longer feel obligated to treat proponents w/slightest degree of respect or civility

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:26 am 

Farrar|Judy v Obama - Order Denying Emergency Motion for Reconsideration

Image x 3 Image x 21

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:55 am 

Golly. A one-liner, practically.

Who could possibly have predicted it?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:01 am 

Short, but really sweet. :)

NOTICE:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:13 pm 

GreatGrey wrote:
Well...
was busy.

Wow, the Empty Chair is sporting a gritty new sweat stained, studded leather look.

I like it.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:42 pm 

Maybe the Dems should roll in a different one for the next hearing with the Chaleria. I have an idea. 8>

Realist lives to serve. Foggy does it for the children. I'm in it for the schadenfreude.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:15 am 

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Maybe the Dems should roll in a different one for the next hearing with the Chaleria. I have an idea. 8>

As do I. :mrgreen:

NADT, of course. :-$

Image x2 Image Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:17 pm 

More sugar and spice from Orly...

:evil: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=33537 :evil:

GA is ranked one of the most corrupt states in the nation. Let’s hope their Supreme Court is not that corrupt and that they will not commit treason and will not deny my petition for stay

Posted on | March 19, 2012 | No Comments

They'll be happy to grant your stay (if they admit you to practice, which is questionable at best) Orly, by denying your stupid "appeal" or whatever it is your are filing.

Image x 3 Image x 21

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:22 pm 

What, exactly, is Taitz asking the court to stay?

ASSUME ANYTHING WRITTEN HERE WILL END UP ON TAITZ'S SITE AND FACEBOOK. AND JEROME CORSI WILL POST SCREENSHOTS TO WND. AND WILL BE FILED BY A BIRTHER AS AN EXHIBIT IN FEDERAL COURT. NOW HAVE FUN!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:31 pm 

bob wrote:
What, exactly, is Taitz asking the court to stay?

The certification of the primary ballot? :lol:

Who knows.

Image x 3 Image x 21

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:39 pm 

It's crazier than that. She is asking them to issue a "stay" to keep Obama off the ballot for the general election.

Quote:
APPLICATION FOR STAY OF PLACING OF THE NAME OF CANDIDATE FOR THE U.S. PRESIDENCY IN 2012 ELECTION BARACK OBAMA ON THE BALLOT FOR THE GENERAL ELECTION PENDING APPEAL DUE TO LACK OF CONSTITUTIONAL ELIGIBILITY AND DUE TO ELECTIONS FRAUD, USE OF A COMPUTER GENERATED FORGERY INSTEAD OF A VALID BIRTH CERTIFICATE, USE OF A STOLEN SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER OF ANOTHER INDIVIDUAL, USE OF A FORGED SELECTIVE SERVICE CERTIFICATE AND A NAME, WHICH IS NOT LEGALLY HIS, AS A BASIS FOR HIS ELIGIBILITY FOR THE POSITION OF THE U.S. PRESIDENT

No pleading yet, just the title. :lol:

:evil: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=33455 :evil:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:44 pm 

:yawn:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:44 pm 

Orly wrote:
I am working on GA Supreme court submission now, IN will be next., I got a 1,500 pp precedent file in IN, which means more sleepless nights incompetent care for my dental patients

FIFH

"The ultimate authority on the validity of a government issued document is the government that issued it." - Foggy, January 29, 2014

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 618 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next