Falsehoods unchallenged only fester and grow. To join, email foggy at thefogbow dot com.

Guest Announcements

To join the forum, email me: foggy at thefogbow dot com.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 618 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next   
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:17 pm 

Removed at someone's request. Alas, I cannot find a fitting emoicon.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:19 pm 

ZekeB wrote:
Speaking of the cube root of CEL, what's he been up to lately? Anybody heard?

! raicha wrote:
There are other threads for that question.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:27 am 

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
No. That was hiring CEL3 and then getting into the chair with him.

Actually I think her worse plan was ever coming to the United States or Planet Earth, depending on where she is really from.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:33 pm 

ducktape wrote:
...(and as we know from her NOLA "intervention," getting to present her zibits in court -- any court -- is the main thing). ...

That is why she has no desire to learn anything about the law and no desire to present a winnable case to a court. She has never expected to win a case. Her sole aim is to air her charges whenever and wherever possible, because she is a propaganda machine, not a lawyer trying a case. She seeks to prolong her public presence by the incessant filing of motions, appeals, and a variety of other actions that keep her (she thinks) in the public spotlight. Sending those 50 "certified copies" to (somebody in each state) gives her a great opportunity to travel to, say, Arkansas and proclaim that the officials are conspiring with the Usurperator.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:20 pm 

TollandRCR wrote:
ducktape wrote:
...(and as we know from her NOLA "intervention," getting to present her zibits in court -- any court -- is the main thing). ...

That is why she has no desire to learn anything about the law and no desire to present a winnable case to a court. She has never expected to win a case. Her sole aim is to air her charges whenever and wherever possible, because she is a propaganda machine, not a lawyer trying a case. She seeks to prolong her public presence by the incessant filing of motions, appeals, and a variety of other actions that keep her (she thinks) in the public spotlight. Sending those 50 "certified copies" to (somebody in each state) gives her a great opportunity to travel to, say, Arkansas and proclaim that the officials are conspiring with the Usurperator.

There is a good possibility that Orly actually believes her 'case' is a winner, no matter how ramshackle, abnormal, and full of fabricated nonsense it may appear to sane readers, she is the one who wrote it. It is Her creation, her Masterpiece. In her head, it is perfect - all that is required of that overwhelming pile of ebbidance to knock Obama out of the WH is for Her to show up in court and personally authenticate it. I mean, its 300 pages, for god's sake ! How can it NOT be a knockout blow !?!

A question I asked earlier about her certified packet - When some unlucky Commission or Admin court or judicial court Does receive that thing, wiht a screeching cover letter,
are they Each required to dig through it ? IN and GA and have already done so and it is in the records as being determined to be a worthless pile of poo. Can't those next recipients just ignore that Junk Mail Chainletter/SPAM legal filing, citing precedent ?
That would be....ironically delicious.

It is not clear, how these two individuals merge into one person. It is not clear, who came back from Indiana, Orly Taitz or Lena. We have no idea, who is residing in the Taitz house: is it Orly Taitz or is it
Lena Lettmifeeenisch ? If it is Lena, what, happened to Orly Taitz ?
Lila Dubert

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:22 pm 

Quote:
Can't those next recipients just ignore that Junk Mail Chainletter/SPAM legal filing, citing precedent ?

Yes. Yes, they can... and most likely will.

Image x 3 Image x 21

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:40 pm 

Occupation: Drone Maintenance @ "Drones RUs" - FAA Licensed and Certified "Drone Service Center©" Call (206) 622-0460 to schedule routine maintenance, warranty, and repairs. Emergencies - If we tell you, we have to bill you.
realist wrote:
Quote:
Can't those next recipients just ignore that Junk Mail Chainletter/SPAM legal filing, citing precedent ?

Yes. Yes, they can... and most likely will.

Unless there is some stupid state law that all challenges must be heard no matter how stupid and insane. She needs that vexatious litigant tag. I'm disappointed that Hawaii didn't follow through.

NOTICE:
This post is a natural product. The slight variation in spelling
and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no
way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:34 pm 

I notice that Orly hasn't filed any challenges in the other places Obama is on the primary ballot - DC, Virgin Islands, Am. Samoa, Guam, Puerto Rico....
She needs more packets. Translated to multiple languages.
They deserve to see the circus, too.....

If that doesn't work.....keep going....

It is not clear, how these two individuals merge into one person. It is not clear, who came back from Indiana, Orly Taitz or Lena. We have no idea, who is residing in the Taitz house: is it Orly Taitz or is it
Lena Lettmifeeenisch ? If it is Lena, what, happened to Orly Taitz ?
Lila Dubert

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:59 am 

Motion for Reconsideration in Farrar-Judy v. Obama-Kemp Georgia Superior Crt.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/83864212/Moti ... perior-Crt

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:39 am 

According to what Cody Robert Judy posted and, I guess, intends to submit to the court, Orly has dumped him and she is preparing an appeal to the GA Supreme Court on David Farrar's behalf, despite being denied PHV.

[-X [-X

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:44 am 

mimi wrote:

What's particularly funny is the exhibit he posts, which is a string of emails between Cody Judy and Dr. Orly. In case anyone wanted to know Dr. Orly's REAL opinion of her "clients"….

Quote:
"On Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 1:56 PM, Orly Taitz <orly.taitz@(redacted)> wrote:
I need to file an appeal with the supreme court of GA
Please, send me info on the fee for the emergency stay and appeal. If this does not work, I will go to Clarence Thomas at the Supreme Court of the US
Send me the statutes for the Supreme Court: how, where, when to file
Don't waste your time writing to Kemp. Wright confirmed his opinion, he is happy.
We need a group of tea party patriots going to Sam Olune, AG of GA and demanding criminal charges.
If you can put together a large Tea party group and set the time, i will go with you to OPlens, For now, we need to concentrate on emergency appeal to the Supreme court of GA"

and

Quote:
"Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 01:59:21 -0800
Subject: Re: We should move forward?
To: codyjudy@(redacted); david.is.farrar@(redacted)
I just found this
I get thousands of e-mailsCody, this is related, but since I got multiple lengthy e-mails from you, which are totally irrelevant to anything, it is hard to get to one e-mail, which is relevant.
I need you to stop sending me a mountain of unrelated material.
I am working pro bono and often tell individuals, whom I am helping, to look up a thing or two,to save some time, however you are really high maintenance, as you take a lot of my time.
For example, you wrote to judge Wright and complained about me, that I did not include your letter to judge Carter in CA. You were implying, that I did something wrong.
YOUR LETTER WAS NOT A PART OF THE DOCKET. You were never a part of my case,you were not a plaintiff, not a defendant, you had no connection to the case.
Thousands of people wrote to judge Carter. None of those letters were ever included in the docket. I am sure all of those letters were thrown in the garbage. You are writing to the judge in GA, complaining that I did not include reference to some letter, that you wrote to a judge who was hearing a case in CA, where you were not a party and where a judge never paid any attention to your letter and probably threw your letter in the garbage.
Cody, I am sorry, I am sure you are a good person, but I can't take it any more.
I never promised to include you in an appeal to the Supreme court of GA and I feel that I need to proceed without you. You are welcome to file your own appeal pro se. You were pro se in theSuperior court and you can proceed pro se in the Supreme court, if you wish."

Cody Judy seems a bit annoyed.

Quote:
"I sent that Motion to you in Barnett v. Obama certified mail. I know you got that and it was"perfect" information to ask Judge Carter to reconsider based on NEW information, but you chose not to and you got hammered by Judge Carter based on favoring Barnett (retired military) over a Presidential Candidate who had standing. The Fed. 9th Circuit told you as much also, so it wasn't just me.

That said, it very sad to me to have you only see what I extended as favor as an insult to you rather than a benefit to your clients and cause. I'm very sorry you feel that way.

I respect your decision to proceed without me however, I think it's based on the fact that you're working for Obama and maintaining his 'racist' movement. Of course that's what it looks like when you make decisions like excluding me from the GA. Supreme Court case.

You think I'm high maintenance, well I'm worth that and more because of what I represent and the fact that you completely abandoned David Farrar and I just as soon as you were denied Pro Hac Vice. The longest email I've sent you had to do with the rules of the GA. Supreme Court you requested from David, and he requested from me."

How long before we hear "SCREECH!! TRAITOR!!!" from Dr. Orly towards Cody Judy?? Not to mention his little parting shot that Dr. Orly is working for Obama.....

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:54 am 

Clarence Thomas?

Yeah, that'll work.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:00 am 

PatGund wrote:
How long before we hear "SCREECH!! TRAITOR!!!" from Dr. Orly towards Cody Judy?? Not to mention his little parting shot that Dr. Orly is working for Obama.....

Not long, I think. And did you see that he ratted Orly out for all the nasty things she said about the judge and "her lesbian lover"?

I was curious about that, actually. Other than their names as plaintiffs on the title of the case, did we ever hear any mention of Judy, Lax, or MacLaren and what they were asking for? I don't remember any.

"Still a man hears what he wants to hear And disregards the rest." Paul Simon, The Boxer
ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:56 am 

mimi wrote:

Geez what a lunatic.

Also - infighting is funny. 8-)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:32 am 

I sure hope client Cody Robert Judy knows he can report this malfeasance he suffered at the hands of his putative attorney Orly Taitz, to the State Bar of California at its lawyer regulation site.

As a client, he does enjoy unique standing to make such a report.

If he were so inclined, he could call 1-800-843-9053 — Attorney Complaint Hotline.

Or, if candidate Judy preferred to download the complaint form and send it in, he could do so at this link.

The State Bar of California makes it easy for clients who were so maliciously under-represented and unethically taken advantage of to seek and attain recourse.

For the good of the profession.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:49 am 

BillTheCat wrote:
mimi wrote:

Geez what a lunatic.

Also - infighting is funny. 8-)

Ain't it a hilarious? Lots of dirty laundry gets aired in this steaming pile. Pat already snipped the following, but the irony in this reply from Orly deserves special highlighting, IMO:

O'Rly wrote:
I get thousands of e-mails Cody, this is related, but since I got multiple lengthy e-mails from you, which are totally irrelevant to anything, it is hard to get to one e-mail, which is relevant. I need you to stop sending me a mountain of unrelated material. I am working pro bono and often tell individuals, whom I am helping, to look up a thing or two, to save some time, however you are really high maintaenance, as you take a lot of my time.

=)) =)) ](*,)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:12 am 

Whatever Cody Robert Judy and the rest of these dimwits decide, they had better hurry up. The election is Tuesday, March 6. Polls open in less than 30 hours.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:49 am 

shrek wrote:
Don't tell one of our members; he seemed to think Malihi was the bestest Judge evah!.

I'm at a loss as to which member that could possibly be...

...Hahahaa.. no of course I got that.

Most of my research was done in the New York Public Library, which has a magnificent collection of crank literature. Unfortunately only a tiny portion of it is identified as such. -- Martin Gardner, Fads and Fallacies in the Name of Science, 1952.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:35 am 

Just wondering.......I have not read the hearing transcript or watched the video: Did the issue of putting Judy on the ballot come up? Was there any evidence on Judy? Did Orly argue that Judy should be on the ballot? Inquiring minds want to know. Thanks!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:47 am 

kreisman wrote:
Just wondering.......I have not read the hearing transcript or watched the video: Did the issue of putting Judy on the ballot come up? Was there any evidence on Judy? Did Orly argue that Judy should be on the ballot? Inquiring minds want to know. Thanks!

No.
No.
and no.

Image x 3 Image x 21

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:12 am 

Did anyone check out Cody Judy's blog? http://www.codyjudy.blogspot.com/

I think he tried to embed a video but screwed it up. There is absolutely nothing else there. :lol:

"The ultimate authority on the validity of a government issued document is the government that issued it." - Foggy, January 29, 2014

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:42 pm 

Quote:
Please, send me info on the fee for the emergency stay and appeal.
<snip>
<snip>

Taft Lol Skool Legal Research Course:
Just ask your clients to look it up for you. Duh!
The end.
Reminder, PayPal transfers for this semester's tuition due on Tuesday.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:54 pm 

Quote:
by fre » Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:42 pm

Please, send me info on the fee for the emergency stay and appeal.
<snip>
<snip>

You also need to be admitted to practice there. I highly doubt that will happen.

Image x 3 Image x 21

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:02 pm 

realist wrote:
You also need to be admitted to practice there. I highly doubt that will happen.

Polls close in, what, an hour?

So much for that four-round battle that Swensson promised.

ASSUME ANYTHING WRITTEN HERE WILL END UP ON TAITZ'S SITE AND FACEBOOK. AND JEROME CORSI WILL POST SCREENSHOTS TO WND. AND WILL BE FILED BY A BIRTHER AS AN EXHIBIT IN FEDERAL COURT. NOW HAVE FUN!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:03 pm 

I cannot find this case on the docket. Was it ever filed?

"The ultimate authority on the validity of a government issued document is the government that issued it." - Foggy, January 29, 2014

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 618 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next