Falsehoods unchallenged only fester and grow. To join, email foggy at thefogbow dot com.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11029 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 442  Next   
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:35 pm 

Location: FEMA Camp Pontchartrain, Tchefuncte River Lighthouse Annex
This must be part of Orly's "Southern Strategy."

Quote:

EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE DEMOCRAT PARTY OF MISSISSIPPI
P.O. BOX 1583, JACKSON, MS 39215.
PH 601-969-2913 FAX 601-354-1599 01.08.2012
VIA FAX AND CERTIFIED MAIL

BALLOT CHALLENGE
OFFICIAL PETITION TO REMOVE FROM THE LIST OF CANDIDATES AN INELIGIBLE CANDIDATE

[snip]

Petitioner seeks declaratory and injunctive relief, for this Executive Committee of the Democrat Party of Mississippi to declare that Defendant Barack Obama is not eligible to be on the ballot due to the fact, that recently obtained passport records show his legal name to be Barack Obama Soebarkah (Exhibit 10), not the name listed on the list of the nominees. One cannot be on the ballot under a name, that is not legally his. Additionally, Obama’s school records from Indonesia, released by the Associated Press, list him under the last name Soetoro (last name of his step father, Indonesian citizen, Lolo Soetoro). (Exhibit 11). There is no evidence of Obama ever legally changing his name from Soetoro or Soebarkah to Obama. Same school records show his citizenship to be Indonesian, which makes him ineligible as well.
He does not satisfy the “natural born citizen” constitutional requirement for President to be on the ballot due to his foreign citizenship and allegiance to three other nations and due to the precedent of Minor v Happersett (88 U.S. 162 1875). Not only is Obama not qualified to be on the ballot, but evidence, provided in the complaint, shows that candidate Obama does not possess any valid U.S. identification papers needed for the natural born status, that in his tax returns and in his Selective Service certificate, he is using a Connecticut Social Security number XXX-XX-4425, which according to E-Verify and SSNVS (Social Security Number Verification Systems) was never issued to Barack Obama. (Exhibits 1-7) (Full unredacted number is provided in these pleadings, as it is being fraudulently used). Additionally, multiple expert affidavits show ...

blah blah blah ...

More at her malware-infected site.

"This could be it Folks!" - charlesmountain January 19, 2011 at 1:09 am

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:45 pm 

So, is this a lawsuit, or an official petition, whatever that is.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:47 pm 

She's freakin' seeking "declaratory and injunctive relief" in a petition to the party's executive committee. Anyone have ready reference to the legal standard for private parties to issue injunctions? ](*,)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:49 pm 

Suranis wrote:

It is a petition to the Mississippi Democratic Party challenging the party's nomination. Under the statute, this is a predicate to filing in court.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:52 pm 

Location: FEMA Camp 17 -- Malibu (Hey! You! Get off the lawn!)
I hope she files it. The Mississippi Democratic Committee has to set a hearing. I think January 26 would be a good date for such a hearing.

It's going to cost Taitz probably $3,000 to $5,000 a state to challenge President Obama. Last time I looked, he had the Democratic Party and an anticipated $1B war chest behind him. Taitz has the incomes from her dental and law practices, whatever she can take from the community, and the generous donations from her followers. :lol: And all the free time in the world.

Realist lives to serve. Foggy does it for the children. I'm in it for the schadenfreude.

:sterngard:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:00 pm 

Suranis wrote:

First a petition then a lawsuit. She does include the rules in her filing which explain the details.

Quote:
§ 23-15-961. Exclusive procedures for contesting qualifications of candidate for primary election; exceptions

(1) Any person desiring to contest the qualifications of another person as a candidate for nomination in a political party primary election shall file a petition specifically setting forth the grounds of the challenge within ten (10) days after the qualifying deadline for the office in question. Such petition shall be filed with the executive committee with whom the candidate in question qualified.

Jan. 14th Qualifying Deadline: Deadline for candidates to file petition to appear on presidential preference primary ballot with the state executive committee of the appropriate political party.
*NOTE: This deadline falls on SATURDAY (Miss. Code Ann. § 23-15-1093).

(2) Within ten (10) days of receipt of the petition described above, the appropriate executive committee shall meet and rule upon the petition. At least two (2) days before the hearing to consider the petition, the appropriate executive committee shall give notice to both the petitioner and the contested candidate of the time and place of the hearing on the petition. Each party shall be given an opportunity to be heard at such meeting and present evidence in support of his position.

(3) If the appropriate executive committee fails to rule upon the petition within the time required above, such inaction shall be interpreted as a denial of the request for relief contained in the petition.

(4) Any party aggrieved by the action or inaction of the appropriate executive committee may file a petition for judicial review to the circuit court of the county in which the executive committee whose decision is being reviewed sits. Such petition must be filed no later than fifteen (15) days after the date the petition was originally filed with the appropriate executive committee. Such person filing for judicial review shall give a cost bond in the sum of Three Hundred Dollars ($300.00) with two (2) or more sufficient sureties conditioned to pay all costs in case his petition be dismissed, and an additional bond may be required, by the court, if necessary, at any subsequent stage of the proceedings.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:03 pm 

AFAIK, the'Soebarkah' name appears only in one place and that is on one of Ann's passpost applications and it is crossed out. I have never heard any explanation for it being there but I do know what it means when someone crosses out something on a paper like this.

As for his legal name, all of Ann's passport applications and documents show Obama's legal name as the one he was given at birth and is not changed because his step-father put his own name on a school registration in Indonesia where people change their names at will and convenience.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:58 pm 

Once again this is addressed to a nonexistent entity. :-

"The ultimate authority on the validity of a government issued document is the government that issued it." - Foggy, January 29, 2014

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:59 pm 

Occupation: World-class procrastinator and perpetual late-bloomer.
Butterfly Bilderberg wrote:
Suranis wrote:

It is a petition to the Mississippi Democratic Party challenging the party's nomination. Under the statute, this is a predicate to filing in court.

No it's not. It's a petition to the Mississippi Democrat Party.

I swear, I'm so fucking pissed off at that particularly wide-spread piece of petty bullshit. I hope that when the batshit crazy woman sues, the DemocratIC party responds by saying that she never petitioned them, she petitioned someone else that they've never heard of.

"And with the advent of LexisNexis and WestLaw, there is no more need for attorneys to spend hours researching. The relevant case law simply comes straight to the computer, ready to be copied to a word processor."
--Larry "Leisure Suit" Klayman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:07 pm 

That's my point. The Republicans, Fox News, and right wing radio have done this for years intentionally. Even some Democrats fall into this trap occasionally.

"The ultimate authority on the validity of a government issued document is the government that issued it." - Foggy, January 29, 2014

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:32 pm 

esseff44 wrote:
AFAIK, the'Soebarkah' name appears only in one place and that is on one of Ann's passpost applications and it is crossed out. I have never heard any explanation for it being there but I do know what it means when someone crosses out something on a paper like this.

Every time this Soebarkah thing comes up, I am reminded of the lady who had left the Belgian embassy in Kiev before me and who, knowing I was a Belgian, asked me to have a look at the document (in French) she had received. One strange name had been struck out by hand and replaced with another name, very Belgian sounding. I told her not to worry because this was hand-written, it was just the name of the clerk who vouched for its accuracy. I had a second look at the original name and only then realized that that name was ... mine. =)) The name had been "de-cyrillized".

The only case I know of a strike-out being important in an officially filed and accepted ( :twisted: ) document is with a document made by a notary who would then normally make a - hand-written ! - annotation in the margin saying that so-and-so has pointed out an error here. Word used to have a special function for such a strike-out, I do not know whether it still has.

Oh, and Subarkah as it is usually spelled is not only a relatively frequent name in Indonesia, it is even a place name in Western Java, not far from Bandung, where Lolo was born.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:32 pm 

Maybe I'm at fault, too. :oops: I'm a registered Democrat.

Realist lives to serve. Foggy does it for the children. I'm in it for the schadenfreude.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:46 pm 

We can all thank Harold Stassen (among others) for the derisive term.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democrat_Party_(phrase)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:23 pm 

Reality Check wrote:
Once again this is addressed to a nonexistent entity. :-

It does not matter, even if the Democrat(ic) party ignores her petition, after 10 days she may take the issue to court, and then to the Supreme Court.

What if the MS Democrat(ic) party does not hold presidential preference primaries... After all, the statements is 'may hod preferential primaries'... :o

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:44 pm 
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in before you can view hidden messages

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:51 pm 

Looking for a 'good', 'honest' and 'patriotic' judge, that's all. 8>

• My friends, it is solidarity of labor we want. We do not want to find fault with each other, but to solidify our forces and say to each other: “We must be together; our masters are joined together and we must do the same thing.”
  • Pray for the dead, and fight like hell for the living.
—Mother Jones

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:57 pm 

If Taitz, Van Irion and the other birther buffoons wanted to get the maximum publicity and spread the maximum chaos (though it would still be manageable), they should wait until after the conventions and then challenge the placement of Barack Obama on the general election ballots. By bringing these challenges now, they are setting the precedents for their own defeats should they try do overs in the fall.

Of course, I really hope that Mittens selects either Bobby Jindall or Marco Rubio as his VP running mate. Then birther heads would assplode.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:59 pm 

-xx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:15 pm 

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
If Taitz, Van Irion and the other birther buffoons wanted to get the maximum publicity and spread the maximum chaos (though it would still be manageable), they should wait until after the conventions and then challenge the placement of Barack Obama on the general election ballots. By bringing these challenges now, they are setting the precedents for their own defeats should they try do overs in the fall.

I've been assuming they are planning to do both.

For some value of the word "plan."

Obama has dozens of hurdles to get on the general election ballot. He just has to miss one.

And doG knows, the birthers know how easy it is to miss a hurdle.

unsound mind, a dimension of unreality, a dimension
of really, really bad law. You've just crossed over
into the Orly Zone."
-- Geritol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:32 pm 

:evil: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=30106 :evil:

2 Responses to “Draft of Ballot challenge for the state of MS”

I don't think Insight is trying to mislead Orly on this one. :lol:

Quote:
Insight
January 8th, 2012 @ 11:10 am

Well, you’ve covered everything in there except the missing year at Columbia, the foreign scholarship at Occidental, and the Indonesian passport in 1981. :lol:

However, there’s proof for none of it. And the legal arguments are also wrong.

Are you filing this as a voter in Mississippi or as an officious intermeddler? :shock:

And in Orly's usual brilliance she responds...

Quote:
orly taitz
January 8th, 2012 @ 2:44 pm

read the code. You are an attorney, aren’t you?

Image x 3 Image x 21

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:55 am 

Quote:
BALLOT ACCESS
A presidential candidate gains access to the Mississippi Presidential Preference Primary ballot, or is eligible to participate in Mississippi’s Presidential Primary, in one of two ways: (Rules 11.B., 14.A., 14.B., 14.D., 14.E., & 14.H.)
1. The Secretary of State shall place the name of a candidate on the ballot when the Secretary of State shall have determined that such a candidate is generally recognized throughout the United States or Mississippi as a candidate for the nomination of President of the United States. On or before December 15, 2011, the Secretary of State shall publicly announce and distribute to the news media for publication, a list of candidates that he intends to place on the primary ballot. Following this announcement, he may add candidates, but he may not delete any candidate whose name appears on the announced list, unless the candidate dies or has withdrawn as a candidate.
2. A presidential candidate may gain access to the ballot by filing a petition or petitions in support of his/her candidacy, after January 1, 2012 and before January 15, 2012, with the Mississippi Democratic Party, ...

Mississippi 2012 Delegate Selection Plan

How does Orly plan to go about challenging the SOS's determination?

Quote:
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: December 15, 2011

Presidential Preference Primary

Jackson, MS—State law says, “The Secretary of State shall place the name of a candidate upon the presidential preference primary ballot when the Secretary of State shall have determined that such a candidate is generally recognized throughout the United States or Mississippi as a candidate for the nomination of President of the United States. On or before December 15 immediately preceding a presidential preference primary election the Secretary of State shall publically announce and distribute to the news media for publication a list of the candidates he intends to place on the ballot at the following presidential preference primary election…” (Miss. Ann Code §23-15-1089)

“I encourage all Mississippians to review the qualifications of each of the candidates listed in the Presidential Preference Primary prior to the Election, which will be held March 13, 2012,” says Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann. “This list gives the voter ample time to review the candidate’s qualifications prior to casting their ballot.”

The following is a list of generally recognized Democratic Candidates:

Barack Obama

The following is a list of generally recognized Republican Candidates:

Michele Bachmann

Newt Gingrich

John Huntsman

Gary Johnson

Ron Paul

Rick Perry

Mitt Romney

Rick Santorum

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:02 am 

Orly loves/hates Insight.

Hell, he/she/it posts more than anyone else over there.

And maybe at other places, too, as well.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:02 am 

Butterfly Bilderberg wrote:

The following is a list of generally recognized Democratic Candidates:

Barack Obama

Yes, I was looking at the same statute but you have found the relevant data. Two ways to get onto the primary list 1) through the SOS and 2) through application with the Democratic party and sufficient signatures. I understand Leah Lax tried or will try the former and will now have some problems for the MS challenge. If there is only one candidate, the MS Democratic party may very well decide to forego the primaries... Would that not be ironic.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:17 am 

Panic has set in. It just dawned on me that I may have forfeited my eligibility to run for President. What if they find out I've used the aliases "Piffle" and "Terrible Tom"?

Would that automatically disqualify me?

p.s. I am over 35 years old, born in the good ol' USA and had two white Christian parents who were born in the states before I was born in the states (but not the same state, if that matters). They both spoke good English.

p.p.s. I am also white.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:11 am 

Occupation: Some-time, big-time studio numbers shuffler; full-time gadfly
esseff44 wrote:

As for his legal name, all of Ann's passport applications and documents show Obama's legal name as the one he was given at birth and is not changed because his step-father put his own name on a school registration in Indonesia where people change their names at will and convenience.

Exactly! How convenient! She and the other birfer nit-wits have zero proof that Obama's name was ever changed to Soebrakah or Soetero LEGALLY -- their so sincere focus -- or otherwise for that matter! But since when did logical thinking or the facts matter in the Orlyesque world of the birfers??? I have pointed this out maybe a half-dozen time on Taitz's website comments, but she screens it out every time; won't even bother to point it out again, she will just refuse to let it though. But clearly, she has been told that, she has read it, she knows it, but chooses to ignore it because her real world is whatever she says it! What a fascist.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11029 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 442  Next