Falsehoods unchallenged only fester and grow.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6715 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 269  Next   
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:02 pm 

Maybe someone can help me with this. She attached her first amended complaint, the hearing transcript, her proposed FF&CL and a collection of memorabilia called a "case file."

You don't suppose she inadvertantly forgot to include the ALJ's findings and recommendation do you?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:07 pm 

bob wrote:
Taitz is asking the temporary Indiana Secretary of State (and the recently removed one) to forward her materials to the Indiana elections board.

I guess the Indiana Secretary of State, in addition to the usual functions of that office, is also a mail courier.

This is an example of why I believe wholeheartedly that she did not take the bar exam herself. Not because she's a nutbag who can't seem to understand even the simplest concepts if they don't conform to her world view, but because she never does anything. "Find me this, get me that, call another person for me, send something for me. Do for me. Fetch for me. MEMEMEMEME!"

Hell, Fluffy probably puts on /s/ and /s/ for her. ;;)

“I have seen purer liquors, better segars, finer tobacco, truer guns and pistols, larger dirk and Bowie knives, and prettier courtesans here in San Francisco than in any other place I have ever visited, and it is my un-biased opinion that California can and does furnish the best bad things that are obtainable in America." Hinton R. Helper -1855

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:08 pm 

bob wrote:
Taitz is asking the temporary Indiana Secretary of State (and the recently removed one) to forward her materials to the Indiana elections board.

I guess the Indiana Secretary of State, in addition to the usual functions of that office, is also a mail courier.

I guess it doesn't occur to the dimwit Chaleria that Charlie White may have rather more pressing concerns at the moment than some screeching lunatic from California.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:09 pm 

tjh wrote:
But the big question is ... what FONT is that !!??

It's ALGERIAN or, if you don't have that font installed, Image

"Still a man hears what he wants to hear And disregards the rest." Paul Simon, The Boxer
ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:12 pm 

From the OTHER thread :

Reality Check wrote:
tjh wrote:

Wonkette noticed in her Emergency Motion in GA. The article said it was "Stagecoach".

Quote:
But for Orly Taitz one Georgia citizen’s loss of a trial to prove Obama is a heathen from abroad is AKIN TO DEATH, so, writing in five different fonts, including underrated favorite of seventh-grade history presentations, StageCoach,and using, variously, all-caps, bold and underline to convey her point,

Nope ... not StageCoach http://www.abstractfonts.com/font/2335

The Obly's has a little curl on top of the "8", for instance.

Edit: Identify a font | fonts .com
http://www.fonts.com/FindFonts/SearchBySight.htm?gclid=CLvf_IKViq4CFcUZQgody0pe4w

didn't come up with the right answer (It said 'inverness')

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:16 pm 

It's Algerian. near the top of the font list.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:18 pm 

I answered the font question, with picture, in the other thread.

"Still a man hears what he wants to hear And disregards the rest." Paul Simon, The Boxer
ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:24 pm 

ducktape wrote:
tjh wrote:

It's ALGERIAN or, if you don't have that font installed, Image

But that's in Africa. And they are Muslims. What sekrit message is Orly sending?

ImageImageImageImage

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:27 pm 

Hey, wait a minute. Isn't Algeries a MUSLIM country?

What's a good Jewish girl like Orly using a MUSLIM font?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:33 pm 

TollandRCR wrote:
Quick, how many words are misspelled in this prominent part of her "challenge?" How many errors in punctuation?

It is amazing to me that she never runs her material through a spelcheker. The punctuation is less easy to repair automatically. But even an ignoramus can uze a spelchekcer.

Oh, come on. She doesn't accept the certified birth certificates even though multiple officials in Hawaii have said they are valid, she doesn't introduce the "evidence" her "client" wants her to*, you really think she's gonna accept the spelling suggestions of a machine?

* Discussion over on AJC with Farrar about what he wanted her to add but she didn't. Something about the State of Hawaii not following the regulations for notaries public when the Registrar certifies the BCs. Even though he's not a NP and isn't notarizing them. But it's earth shattering.

ImageImageImageImage

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:55 pm 

How's about a limerick? \:D/

Piffle wrote:
Maybe someone can help me with this. She attached her first amended complaint, the hearing transcript, her proposed FF&CL and a collection of memorabilia called a "case file."

You don't suppose she inadvertantly forgot to include the ALJ's findings and recommendation do you?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:13 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:15 pm 

Is it too soon to post "helpful" information ... ?
(I found a nice guide to the 2012 timelines -- PM for the link).

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:32 pm 

tjh wrote:
Is it too soon to post "helpful" information ... ?
(I found a nice guide to the 2012 timelines -- PM for the link).

I'd say definitely yes.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:36 pm 

Shouldn't Indiana be the absolute last place to try this? Or does she think that her brilliance will force the Indiana Supreme Cort to reverse itself within 3 years?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:55 pm 

Myron wrote:
Shouldn't Indiana be the absolute last place to try this? Or does she think that her brilliance will force the Indiana Supreme Cort to reverse itself within 3 years?

SCOIN didn't author Ankeny, but, yes, Taitz thinks she can convince SCOIN to overrule Ankeny.

ASSUME ANYTHING WRITTEN HERE WILL END UP ON TAITZ'S SITE AND FACEBOOK. AND JEROME CORSI WILL POST SCREENSHOTS TO WND. AND WILL BE FILED BY A BIRTHER AS AN EXHIBIT IN FEDERAL COURT. NOW HAVE FUN!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:57 pm 

Given that SCOIN refused to hear a challenge to Ankeny not long after the case was originally decided, and given the vaunting legal prowess of Ms. Taitz, those here will forgive me if I don't hold my breath waiting for SCOIN to agree to hear this petition...

Post subject: Bristol Stool Scale
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:05 pm 

bob wrote:
SCOIN didn't author Ankeny, but, yes, Taitz thinks she can convince SCOIN to overrule Ankeny.

But that's only one leg of The Obly's stool (pun intended) .. SHE'S still got everything else. (Or did Ankeny include all that stuff ... surely not with The Obly's court-entered zibbits).

Edit: Speaking of which, we really ought to rate The Obly's POS on the Bristol Stool Scale
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Stool_Scale

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:09 pm 

tjh wrote:
But that's only one leg of The Obly's stool (pun intended) .. SHE'S still got everything else. (Or did Ankeny include all that stuff ... surely not with The Obly's court-entered zibbits).

Ankeny was pure two-citizen parent. So, for the low price of ~$11k, it looks like Indiana will be the next stop for the Taitz Road Show.*

* Provided that a challenge is actually filed, the challengers have standing to challenge, Taitz is admitted PHV, etc.

ASSUME ANYTHING WRITTEN HERE WILL END UP ON TAITZ'S SITE AND FACEBOOK. AND JEROME CORSI WILL POST SCREENSHOTS TO WND. AND WILL BE FILED BY A BIRTHER AS AN EXHIBIT IN FEDERAL COURT. NOW HAVE FUN!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:36 pm 

Adelante wrote:
How's about a limerick? \:D/
Dunno if I'm really inspired at the moment, but I'll try:

An obstreperous dentist named Taitz
likes to pepper the states with her hates.
But when she goes to court,
legalese ain’t her forte,
so she fabricates fanciful “-gates”.

_____
A gentle hint to the reader involving a common mispronunciation: The word forte (pronounced “fort”) is a French word meaning “strength” that is used in English to refer to one’s talent or ability. Example: English is my forte.

This word is often mispronounced “FOR-tay” because it is confused with the Italian word forte (pronounced “FOR-tay”). The words are spelled the same but have different pronunciations and meanings. If you play a musical instrument, you will probably recognize the Italian word as a term meaning “loud.” When referring to ability, the correct pronunciation is “fort,” but in music, it is always “FOR-tay.”

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:05 pm 

There is a form that one needs to complete (I won't link to it here -- let Orly or FM find it for themselves) that is missing from Orly's paperwork. And big surprise, it appears that only registered Indiana voters are allowed to challenge candidates. Color me surprised that Orly failed to file her challenge correctly. ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) I hope Pammy had better luck.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:07 pm 

majorbabs wrote:
There is a form that one needs to complete (I won't link to it here -- let Orly or FM find it for themselves) that is missing from Orly's paperwork. And big surprise, it appears that only registered Indiana voters are allowed to challenge candidates. Color me surprised that Orly failed to file her challenge correctly. ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) I hope Pammy had better luck.

Well, as soon as her flying monkeys figure all that out they can then refile correctly.

Image x 4 Image x 34

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:24 pm 

bob wrote:
tjh wrote:

Ankeny waspure two-citizen parent. So, for the low price of ~$11k, it looks like Indiana will be the next stop for the Taitz Road Show.*

* Provided that a challenge is actually filed, the challengers have standing to challenge, Taitz is admitted PHV, etc.

I've only read decision written by the Appeals Court, but it also addressed the issue of whether an individual could be born on foreign soil to one or more parents who were American and still be considered a natural born citizen because the plaintiffs also claimed that John McCain did not meet the qualifications of natural born since he was born in Panama. The court's answer was yes. So even if Orly could prove that President Obama had been born in Kenya, according to Ankeny, since Obama had one American parent, he is still considered natural born.

http://www.in.gov/judiciary/opinions/pdf/11120903.ebb.pdf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:30 pm 

majorbabs wrote:
So even if Orly could prove that President Obama had been born in Kenya, according to Ankeny, since Obama had one American parent, he is still considered natural born.

No ... his mother was a coupla months too young for that to apply (age and residency). Obama would have to prove that BHO snr WASN'T his father (in fact, that his father was UNKNOWN) to get back in via that route.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:34 pm 

majorbabs wrote:
So even if Orly could prove that President Obama had been born in Kenya, according to Ankeny, since Obama had one American parent, he is still considered natural born.

SCOIN did not make a ruling in Ankeny; it only denied transfer (i.e., denied cert.). (No cert. petition was filed with SCOTUS.)

The Indiana appellate court said (in a footnote): "Plaintiffs do not cite to any authority or develop any cogent legal argument for the proposition that a person must actually be born within one of the fifty States in order to qualify as a natural born citizen, and we therefore do not address Plaintiffs argument as it relates to Senator McCain."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6715 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 269  Next