Falsehoods unchallenged only fester and grow.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8623 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 312, 313, 314, 315, 316, 317, 318 ... 345  Next   
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:02 pm 

Loren wrote:
And it looks like overt, unvarnished racism is something else that FreeRepublic won't tolerate. bushpilot1 has been zotted.

bushpilot1 was clearly channeling Justice Taney in Dred Scott.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:05 pm 

bob wrote:
Was a certified COLB submitted in Illinois? (I don't recall seeing one.)

Well how can you tell by looking whether something is a picture of a certified copy, or a picture of a copy of a certified copy? ](*,)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:08 pm 

DrConspiracy wrote:
bob wrote:
Was a certified COLB submitted in Illinois? (I don't recall seeing one.)

Well how can you tell by looking whether something is a picture of a certified copy, or a picture of a copy of a certified copy? ](*,)

By the accompanying affidavit. ;)

ASSUME ANYTHING WRITTEN HERE WILL END UP ON TAITZ'S SITE AND FACEBOOK. AND JEROME CORSI WILL POST SCREENSHOTS TO WND. AND WILL BE FILED BY A BIRTHER AS AN EXHIBIT IN FEDERAL COURT. NOW HAVE FUN!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:12 pm 

I am surprised none of the Fogbow lawyers figured out what was really going on and why the Judge ruled as he did #-o

Sharia Law was applied!!

Butter explains to the Freepers

Quote:
Malihi just used a sharia standard of evidence (none needed) to give Obama a favorable ruling, which is also bad precedent.

If people realize that it is a ruling allowed by sharia rather than by US judicial standards, it will help people realize where all this is coming from and where it is headed.

I’m just expanding on it to say that the evidentiary standard Malihi used is the same one used to stone women to death and steal property from Coptic Christians in Egypt (etc ad nauseum) without any evidence other than “judge’s knowledge”. And if we allow it here - even if in a case that people want to mock, call racist, or whatever - it plants an acorn that WILL grow into that full-blown tree.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:24 pm 

Citizen Like Obama wrote:
I am surprised none of the Fogbow lawyers figured out what was really going on and why the Judge ruled as he did #-o

Sharia Law was applied!!
Well, that does it! When we get to Oklahoma, we're cooked.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:34 pm 

I have been thoroughly entertained by birther "cut and paste" spam posts on Kemp's Facebook page complete with links straight to the houses o'malware. Some of the posts were originally written by Orly in her linguistic hash. I also noted 90% of the commenters weren't even Georgia residents.

Oddly, Kemp hasn't even scrubbed the garbage off his page. Maybe he forgot he has a second account.

"Your politics have no relation to morals."-
Niccolo Machiavelli to the Tea Party

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:40 pm 

borealis wrote:
I have been thoroughly entertained by birther "cut and paste" spam posts on Kemp's Facebook page complete with links straight to the houses o'malware. Some of the posts were originally written by Orly in her linguistic hash. I also noted 90% of the commenters weren't even Georgia residents.

Oddly, Kemp hasn't even scrubbed the garbage off his page. Maybe he forgot he has a second account.

If he's smart, he'll dump that page. It's beyond hope. :lol:

Turning the Scale.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:44 pm 

Sorry, BDZ, hate to break it to you: If the Administrative Hearing Officer had used a "no evidence needed" standard, the birthers would have stood a much better chance, and might even have prevailed.

Instead of Sharia, maybe you should all move to wherever She-Ra is from. Then you can prevail based on the "I want frogmarching, AND a sparkle pony" standard.

unsound mind, a dimension of unreality, a dimension
of really, really bad law. You've just crossed over
into the Orly Zone."
-- Geritol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:41 pm 

Location: FEMA Camp Pontchartrain, Tchefuncte River Lighthouse Annex
Poor buttergazilliondebillion jumped the gun and made two cream pies in celebration of Judge Malihi granting default judgment. She's sufferin' mightily over the lawlessness (her very favorite term).

But dear husband and kids enjoyed a yummy dessert.

"He is an enemy combatant, and I don't understand why the military hasn't labeled him an enemy combatant and ordered a drone hit on him." - Blogger "butterdezillion" referring to the President of the United States, June 27, 2014

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:44 pm 

Butterfly Bilderberg wrote:
Poor buttergazilliondebillion jumped the gun and made two cream pies in celebration of Judge Malihi granting default judgment. She's sufferin' mightily over the lawlessness (her very favorite term).

Oh I thought she might drive to Atlanta to throw them at Kemp and Malihi to demonstrate her contempt.

"Your politics have no relation to morals."-
Niccolo Machiavelli to the Tea Party

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:44 pm 

wavey davey wrote:
I reached the end of the thread! Yay!

I started at the end, and I'm working my way to the front. The more you post the quicker I get there. Relativity, or something.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:24 pm 

Butterfly Bilderberg wrote:

She has kids? Tha's a skeeery thought.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:40 pm 

Occupation: ASEAN bureau chief; Keeper of the Bahasa; CSI for Semiconductors
Citizen Like Obama wrote:

Sharia Law was applied!!

Butter explains to the Freepers

Quote:
Malihi just used a sharia standard of evidence (none needed) to give Obama a favorable ruling, which is also bad precedent.

If people realize that it is a ruling allowed by sharia rather than by US judicial standards, it will help people realize where all this is coming from and where it is headed.

I’m just expanding on it to say that the evidentiary standard Malihi used is the same one used to stone women to death and steal property from Coptic Christians in Egypt (etc ad nauseum) without any evidence other than “judge’s knowledge”. And if we allow it here - even if in a case that people want to mock, call racist, or whatever - it plants an acorn that WILL grow into that full-blown tree.

Offtopic :
Gee, maybe we should ask BZ to explain all these "Sharia standards" and how they are applied. I mean, it's obvious she knows way more about Islam than any of us here.

Actually, though, I do have an interesting story about Sharia law getting a little out of hand

Continued here

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:51 pm 

Wagener on Taitz*:

* Ewwww.

ASSUME ANYTHING WRITTEN HERE WILL END UP ON TAITZ'S SITE AND FACEBOOK. AND JEROME CORSI WILL POST SCREENSHOTS TO WND. AND WILL BE FILED BY A BIRTHER AS AN EXHIBIT IN FEDERAL COURT. NOW HAVE FUN!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:12 pm 

Taitz keeps repeating that 99.9% of default judgments are overturned on appeal.

I would like to know what part of her ass she pulled that statistic from. In California alone, there are hundreds of men that could attest to the difficulty in overturning a default judgment.

http://reason.com/archives/2004/02/01/i ... singlepage

While it is true that default is generally disfavored and that those with legitimate reasons for their failure to answer may quite often overcome a default ruling, I defy Taitz to point to even one source for her bogus statement.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:38 pm 

Taitz looks ill in that session with Wagener. The eyes are puffy, the lips are somewhat blue, and the lower lip seems swollen to one side. Is that simply Wagener's lack of skill in lighting or is it something real? (By "real" I would include inept use of cosmetics.)

There are as many good things about civilization as bad. Perhaps more. And we would miss them. From toothbrushes to electric lights. From clean water to democracy. From bookstores to the kind of gentle, tolerant argumentation that never resorts to violence and allows for the slow changing of opinions...and the gradual and diverse evolving of everybody's minds.
The core of what we now know that it means to be civilized.
Alas, Babylon by Pat Frank (1959), Foreword by David Brin (June 2005)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:44 pm 

Location: FEMA Camp 17 -- Malibu (Hey! You! Get off the lawn!)
TollandRCR wrote:
Taitz looks ill in that session with Wagener. The eyes are puffy, the lips are somewhat blue, and the lower lip seems swollen to one side. Is that simply Wagener's lack of skill in lighting or is it something real? (By "real" I would include inept use of cosmetics.)

I think she just looks normal for her. She has no presence in court and Wegener's camera has brilliantly captured her total lack of charisma. On the other hand, the last 3 years of hate have taken their toll. Until she embarked on this jihad Taitz looked like a somewhat normal looking middle aged woman. She now looks as if the portrait of Dorian Gray has released all of the venom she has spewed for the last 3 years and expelled it on her face. She is a freak show. Her face shows the dissipation of her soul.

Karma.

Realist lives to serve. Foggy does it for the children. I'm in it for the schadenfreude.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:01 am 

Location: FEMA Camp Pontchartrain, Tchefuncte River Lighthouse Annex
The hideous Carol Brady wig doesn't help, either.

"He is an enemy combatant, and I don't understand why the military hasn't labeled him an enemy combatant and ordered a drone hit on him." - Blogger "butterdezillion" referring to the President of the United States, June 27, 2014

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:07 am 

Even were she correct and 99% of defaults ARE overturned on appeal...she lost on the merits. What does it matter?
(Or is she arguing that's why she didn't accept the default in the first place? The video didn't load for me).

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:15 am 

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Her face shows the dissipation of her soul.

Karma.

Hatred kills. It often kills the hater. An episode like the Georgia Election Challenge can cause her serious personal harm. (NADT -- she is doing this to herself)

There are as many good things about civilization as bad. Perhaps more. And we would miss them. From toothbrushes to electric lights. From clean water to democracy. From bookstores to the kind of gentle, tolerant argumentation that never resorts to violence and allows for the slow changing of opinions...and the gradual and diverse evolving of everybody's minds.
The core of what we now know that it means to be civilized.
Alas, Babylon by Pat Frank (1959), Foreword by David Brin (June 2005)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:16 am 

Tarrant wrote:
Even were she correct and 99% of defaults ARE overturned on appeal...she lost on the merits. What does it matter?
(Or is she arguing that's why she didn't accept the default in the first place? The video didn't load for me).

Yes, she is saying that they didn't take the offered default because then they wouldn't have a record and the default would be overturned anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:33 am 

Carl Swensson sez his appeal will be ready by Monday.

His big "four-step-process" is moving along nicely. :P

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:34 am 

mimi wrote:

You got a link for that?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:45 am 

raicha wrote:
mimi wrote:

You got a link for that?

at hun's.

http://thesteadydrip.blogspot.com/2012/ ... nsson.html

He also posted this Mark McGrew piece on Kemp and Malihi. Or Satan. Hard to tell. :roll:

Georgia’s SOS Synagogue Of Satan Brian Kemp

Quote:
Brian Kemp aligned with a bad ruling. The word "bad" in this story, in ancient times meant "evil". God was good, Satan was evil. God's advice and work was good. Satan's advice and work was evil.

The Synagogue of Satan is the collective body of bad people. We call it the SOS. It is an evil mind set that is in all cultures across the world. If a person is evil he is a member of the Synagogue of Satan. In this article SOS means only Synagogue Of Satan.

SOS Brian Kemp took the side of a bad decision made by an obviously evil man, Michael Malihi. He based his decision to side with Michael Malihi on the facts: 1. The Obama attorney presented NO EVIDENCE to prove Obama was eligible to be on the Georgia ballot which is the law in Georgia. The applicant is required by law to prove he is eligible. 2. The Obama attorney did not even show up to court, as ordered by a legally issued subpoena.

http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/column ... nagogue-0/

Kemp shoulda thrown 'em out from the get-go.

ETA: I see Dr.Conspiracy found that McGrew article as well.
http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2012/02/ ... ay-tomato/

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:56 am 

Quote:
thank you Mr. Watson
Russ Watson wrote:
If anyone is at the tip of the spear, it’s you! I’ve always said, Americans don’t know what they have until they have lost it! Well, you obviously know how special America is and you have the stones to fight for it. As you well know, polititions can get away with almost anything as long as they have a good approval rating, but everything changes when they are hated. Obama is trying to run out the clock and likely knows he has a slim chance of being re- elected so it’s push time as you well know.

The approval of two nuclear reactors for Georgia is a huge tip off that the White House is getting desperate. I wouldnt be suprised if states start bringing cases just to get the White House’s payoff. Obama had no interest in giving a 8 billion dollar construction job and financing to a Red state. Something stinks. Remember, it’s always the coverup that gets them in trouble! They are willing to do anything, payoffs, contracts, appointments, and God knows what else to keep this from going to court. Desperate people do desperate thing. It looks like to me they don’t care how blatant and arrogant they deal with these cases. With arrogance comes mistakes, and with mistakes come desperation. It’s only a mater of time, and they know it.

You will be in the history book, so keep your chin up and keep up the good work! I’ll try to find some financing for your operation.

:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=31499 :twisted:
Quote:
will 49 other states grant me hearings and subpoena power in order to squeeze multi-billion dollar projects out of desperate Obama? I’ll be a very busy woman :)

[Taitz links to this article about Georgia's reactors.]

:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=31501 :twisted:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8623 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 312, 313, 314, 315, 316, 317, 318 ... 345  Next