The Hun is a (steady) Drip - Sam Sewell

PatGund

Postby PatGund » Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:58 pm

Even more than the breathtaking arrogance Sam Sewell shows, is a pretty impressive streak of immaturity.This is the guy who published a "PsyOps" guide exposing Obots, and coming up with a whole bunch of strawman arguments as "examples".But when one debates him publically, notice how fast his replies devolve into name calling and insults. (With the occasional excursion into the scatological.)And look at the names he uses for Obama - Obummer, Obother, Dingle Berry, etc. Lame, and what one would expect from grade school kids taunting other kids. Not from an adult.He comes across as thin-skinned, immature, and a desperate need to prove himself "better" than anyone else.Would be interesting to see what a real psychotherapist had to say about Sammie....

rajah

Postby rajah » Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:58 pm

Wanna bet that he also drives a sports car of some type?

Or a Hummer. Something big, showy and gas-guzzling.Mensa man has a picture of his car on his site. Why is it that whenever he talks about himself he tries to elevate his importance to great heights, he must have deep seated insecurities.I dont doubt that mensa man has a high IQ it's just that the scale used to measure it starts and finishes at a much lower level than that normally used.If it comes across in my posts that I dont have much regard for him it is probably because it's true.Regards...............Dick

ItsFunny

Postby ItsFunny » Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:13 pm

And Sammie decided to post info about my workplace and a *WRONG* address and phone number[/break1]blogspot.com/2009/10/face-of-evil-propaganda-and-distortion.html]http://freeleohaffey.blogspot.com/2009/ ... rtion.html

Too many legos???You can never have too many legos...

Lola_Getz

Postby Lola_Getz » Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:36 am

You can never have too many legos...

Glad to hear that. We have, literally, spent at least a couple thousand UK£££££ for Lego over the years. My 13-year in particular used to construct the most amazing creations, and occasionally still does. We sometimes toy with the idea of making a Lego movie for YouTube (having been inspired a few years ago by the "Thriller" version):http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=MThEoxSWURAThat's why our children's playroom is still a children's playroom, despite the older one being in university now and the younger now a teen. We're not quite ready to put the Lego away, and all the Lego sets take up a full wall of shelves.

Kriselda Gray
Location: FEMA Camp 2112 - a collaborative facility run by the U.S. And Canada

Postby Kriselda Gray » Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:05 am

Wanna bet that he also drives a sports car of some type?Or a Hummer. Something big, showy and gas-guzzling.I had to laugh when I read the other day that Hummer is being sold to a Chinese company. What's a poor, under-endowed conservative supposed to do now to compensate? He's gonna have to choose if he wants to support the dirty Reds by purchasing a Chinese car or have something less than the biggest manhood compensator on the market!

Kriselda Gray

Postby Kriselda Gray » Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:07 am

And look at the names he uses for Obama - Obummer, Obother, Dingle Berry, etc. Lame, and what one would expect from grade school kids taunting other kids. Not from an adult.

Yeah, those are just so much more immature than Oily Taint or Oily Titz, or some of the others we've come up with for her. (Sorry, but when it comes to stuff like that, we're often no better than them - which is why I usually try to avoid calling her names. I know how much it annoys me when they do it to Obama.)

iangould

Postby iangould » Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:09 am

I had to laugh when I read the other day that Hummer is being sold to a Chinese company. What's a poor, under-endowed conservative supposed to do now to compensate? He's gonna have to choose if he wants to support the dirty Reds by purchasing a Chinese car or have something less than the biggest manhood compensator on the market!

On one of the conservative forums where I lurk, an American conservative who lives in Mex ico is so disgusted by this and the Federal bail-out that he's bowed to never again buy a car from the Big Three.Instead his next vehicle will be an FAW. He loves FAW, praises their workmanship and value formoney.Apparently, he doesn't know FAW is a Chinese company.

PatGund

Postby PatGund » Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:52 pm

And Sammie decided to post info about my workplace and a *WRONG* address and phone number[/break1]blogspot.com/2009/10/face-of-evil-propaganda-and-distortion.html]http://freeleohaffey.blogspot.com/2009/ ... rtion.html

Too many legos???You can never have too many legos...(chuckle) Well, I don't think so. :)

PatGund

Postby PatGund » Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:57 pm

And look at the names he uses for Obama - Obummer, Obother, Dingle Berry, etc. Lame, and what one would expect from grade school kids taunting other kids. Not from an adult.

Yeah, those are just so much more immature than Oily Taint or Oily Titz, or some of the others we've come up with for her. (Sorry, but when it comes to stuff like that, we're often no better than them - which is why I usually try to avoid calling her names. I know how much it annoys me when they do it to Obama.)Notice I don't use those names when writing about her. I'll comment on her nitrous addiction or her rat-infested mind, but I don't tend to play that game with her.Actually, I play very few name games with the birthers. The most I do is call "David-Crockett" "Lil' Davy-Crockett". John Charlton seems to have ended up "Zampolit Charlton", Charles E. Lincoln III is CEL3, and I'll use "Citizen" Larry Wells, (along with a bigfoot reference) But I really try not to stoop to the level of "Oily Titz" or others I've seen.

Kriselda Gray

Postby Kriselda Gray » Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:22 pm

Yeah, those are just so much more immature than Oily Taint or Oily Titz, or some of the others we've come up with for her. (Sorry, but when it comes to stuff like that, we're often no better than them - which is why I usually try to avoid calling her names. I know how much it annoys me when they do it to Obama.)Notice I don't use those names when writing about her. I'll comment on her nitrous addiction or her rat-infested mind, but I don't tend to play that game with her.Actually, I play very few name games with the birthers. The most I do is call "David-Crockett" "Lil' Davy-Crockett". John Charlton seems to have ended up "Zampolit Charlton", Charles E. Lincoln III is CEL3, and I'll use "Citizen" Larry Wells, (along with a bigfoot reference) But I really try not to stoop to the level of "Oily Titz" or others I've seen.Sorry, Pat. I know this came across as if I were writing to you specifically, but that wasn't my intent. I just has a fruztration on about how we (as a whole, and including myself) sometimes seem to stoop to birther levels in how we treat birthers and your comment drew a bit of sniping. It wasn't meant as a personal attack, however, and I'm sorry that it came off that way. My bad!

Bob Weber

Postby Bob Weber » Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:42 pm

PatGund wrote:

And look at the names he uses for Obama - Obummer, Obother, Dingle Berry, etc. Lame, and what one would expect from grade school kids taunting other kids. Not from an adult.*********************************************Actually, I play very few name games with the birthers. The most I do is call "David-Crockett" "Lil' Davy-Crockett". John Charlton seems to have ended up "Zampolit Charlton", Charles E. Lincoln III is CEL3, and I'll use "Citizen" Larry Wells, (along with a bigfoot reference) But I really try not to stoop to the level of "Oily Titz" or others I've seen.

As much as I despise George W. Bush, I usually just refer to him as "Bush" "Bush43" or "Dubya". Occasionally I have referred to him as "The Deciderer" or "The Shrubster".I do use the terms "birfer", "birfoon", and "Birfistan", but only on sites such as this. When I posted at Free Republic, I refrained from the personal and concentrated on using facts and logic and asking pertinent questions. That got me banned from Freep. You can see the childish insults that were posted after I got banned here (note that they were posted weeks after the thread had gone dormant):[/break1]freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2309830/posts?q=1&;page=701]http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-new ... &;page=701

Youtube-said-so

Postby Youtube-said-so » Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:59 pm

http://citizenwells.wordpress.com/2009/10/21/leo-haffey-update-october-21-2009-leo-released-from-jail-nashville-tn-corruption-attorney-leo-haffey-freed-from-jail/#comments

#Aristotle the Hun // October 22, 2009 at 12:12 amWhat I need most urgently is someone to secretly convene a Citizens Grand Jury in Nashville. I would eagerly show them the ropes and keep them from making the obvious mistakes. If you can recruit anyone with balls enough to do it let me know (secretly)CW has my phone # and email

No better way to keep things "secretly" then posting on the web. :-bd

realist

Postby realist » Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:05 pm

Aristotle the Hun // October 22, 2009 at 12:12 am

What I need most urgently is someone to secretly convene a Citizens Grand Jury in Nashville. I would eagerly show them the ropes and keep them from making the obvious mistakes. If you can recruit anyone with balls enough to do it let me know (secretly)

CW has my phone # and email

I can't help but wonder 1) if he can keep them from making "the obvious mistakes" when did he not do so when he was the Grand Poohbah of the Citizens/American Grand Juries; and 2) how does he plan to overcome the "obvious mistake" of believing his fake grand juries have any basis in law? :-

Those "heavy-hitting legal experts" he bragged about being connected with months ago have not seemed to do him much good to date. :lol:

ImageX 3 (have met 31 Obots at meetups) Image X 4

Youtube-said-so

Postby Youtube-said-so » Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:20 pm

Aristotle the Hun // October 22, 2009 at 12:12 am

What I need most urgently is someone to secretly convene a Citizens Grand Jury in Nashville. I would eagerly show them the ropes and keep them from making the obvious mistakes. If you can recruit anyone with balls enough to do it let me know (secretly)

CW has my phone # and email

I can't help but wonder 1) if he can keep them from making "the obvious mistakes" when did he not do so when he was the Grand Poohbah of the Citizens/American Grand Juries; and 2) how does he plan to overcome the "obvious mistake" of believing his fake grand juries have any basis in law? :-

Those "heavy-hitting legal experts" he bragged about being connected with months ago have not seemed to do him much good to date. :lol:

#

Aristotle the Hun // October 22, 2009 at 3:37 am

“ATH….What about Bob Campbell foreman of the American Grand Jury…..or isn’t Carl Swesson from Tennessee??? Maybe you could contact him??”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for thinking and your help. Carl is from GA. How many indictment have Carl and Bob returned now? How many have been presented? How many have been accepted by anyone whatsoever? ZERO!

There is a reason for that. I will not rain on their parade on a public forum. They got the issue out there for all to see, but they are legally impotent.

I can fill you in privately if you like.

ATH

same link as above....

realist

Postby realist » Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:35 pm

Aristotle the Hun // October 22, 2009 at 3:37 am“ATH….What about Bob Campbell foreman of the American Grand Jury…..or isn’t Carl Swesson from Tennessee??? Maybe you could contact him??”~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Thanks for thinking and your help. Carl is from GA. How many indictment have Carl and Bob returned now? How many have been presented? How many have been accepted by anyone whatsoever? ZERO!There is a reason for that. I will not rain on their parade on a public forum. They got the issue out there for all to see, but they are legally impotent.I can fill you in privately if you like.ATH

At one point (when they originally split the sheets) ATH criticized Carl and offshore jobs Bob for presenting them to a real judge in a real court, which somehow ruined the idea of the whole fake grand jury premise, cuz...you see, being fake grand juries, real courts are not going to give them any credence, so...I suppose you need to present them to fake courts or sumpin' to make them "real' cuz, they are, after all, part of that mythical fourth branch of gubimint that only they knew about and revealed to the world, and their FAGJs then must only be valid to that branch, whatever it is, cuz, they operate totally independent from the other three branches, as they so often quote dicta from Justice Scalia. ](*,) I can't wait to see what Mr. Mensa comes up with. It will certainly be entertaining, at the very least. :-bd

Foggy

Postby Foggy » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:44 pm

Jeez, wasn't Hunnybun the spokesman for AGJ back in the day?And why Nashville????? Hunnybun lives in Florida, don't he? Who the heck is he gonna indict in Nashville? :shock:

mimi

Postby mimi » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:51 pm

Jeez, wasn't Hunnybun the spokesman for AGJ back in the day?And why Nashville????? Hunnybun lives in Florida, don't he? Who the heck is he gonna indict in Nashville? :shock:

Leo Haffey is in Nashville. Must be some connection.

Foggy

Postby Foggy » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:55 pm

Yeah, but Ms. Whacko Bunrab Eyes, what the hell is the link between Haffey and Obama, huh? :lol:

Terrib

Postby Terrib » Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:25 pm

Foggy, this is what Aristotle the Hun is after, he thinks he can hang Obama with this.

“The THEFT of the computers from the Nashville Election Commission is to the Nashville BO Campaign what Watergate was to the Nixon Campaign. Nashville Mayor Karl Dean, Police Chief Ronal Serpas and DA Torry Johnson are clearly involved in the cover up of these crimes, as well as the sex crimes at Al Farooq, if not, indeed, involved with the BO Campaign directly in the planning and commission of the THEFT of the computers from the Nashville Election Commission and the subsequent Identity THEFT and VOTER FRAUD of the BO Campaign. The Son of the TN Legislator from Memphis is not the only Son of a TN Democrat who has engaged in Computer & Internet Crimes for the BO Campaign. I heard directly from a friend in the Judiciary that there are several Sons of prominent Democratic families who engaged in crimes for the BO Campaign.”ATH******************************************

More

Leo is going to lay low for awhile. Who could blame him?I will speak with him daily and keep posting updates.What Leo is most concerned about is that the issues of the stolen computers from the election commission and the radical mosque not be forgottenA Citizen Grand Jury with complete secrecy needs to be organized in Nashville. I know how to do that and I know how to avoid the legal pot holes that have made other Citizen Grand Juries impotent.

[/break1]wordpress.com/2009/10/21/leo-haffey-update-october-21-2009-leo-released-from-jail-nashville-tn-corruption-attorney-leo-haffey-freed-from-jail/#comments]http://citizenwells.wordpress.com/2009/ ... /#comments

mimi

Postby mimi » Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:25 pm

Yeah, but Ms. Whacko Bunrab Eyes, what the hell is the link between Haffey and Obama, huh? :lol:I don't remember all of the conspiracies that Leo came up with. But... that's why he was arrested. Don'tcha know? He was getting too close to the truth. There is quite a bit of dirt there in Nashville, and Leo was hot on the trail, until he was put away due to his investigation. Really. That's the story.

bogus info

Postby bogus info » Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:27 pm

This guy is commenting at Phil/RSOL.

Aristotle the Hun says:

November 4, 2009 at 2:07 pm

Recently some misguided and ill informed person made the mistaken assumption that I was backing off on the eligibility issue.

Here is an update:

1. Citizen Grand Juries that the public knows about are legally impotent but served the useful purpose of educating many citizens as to the evidence against Obama and kept the issue in front of the public eye (at least on the Internet).

2. Civil action like Orly’s have always been doomed and are either a mistake or PSYOPS by Obots. Like the Citizen Grand Juries these efforts kept the issue alive until it is time for the coup de grace.

3. Criminal actions in all 50 states are in process but will not be revealed until the procedurally correct time to do so. Or to make clear a standard protocol of intelligence work; never let the subject know the direction or strategy of an investigation beyond that which keeps him looking over his shoulder. Remember Butch and Sundance saying, “Who are those guys?”

more here [/break1]therightsideoflife.com/?p=7488#respond]http://www.therightsideoflife.com/?p=7488#respond

emphasis mine

He's back! :lol:

meson

Postby meson » Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:42 pm

This guy is commenting at Phil/RSOL.He's back! :lol:

Back and full of crap as usual... :roll:

PatGund

Postby PatGund » Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:44 pm

This guy is commenting at Phil/RSOL.

Aristotle the Hun says:

3. Criminal actions in all 50 states are in process but will not be revealed until the procedurally correct time to do so. Or to make clear a standard protocol of intelligence work; never let the subject know the direction or strategy of an investigation beyond that which keeps him looking over his shoulder. Remember Butch and Sundance saying, “Who are those guys?”

more here [/break1]therightsideoflife.com/?p=7488#respond]http://www.therightsideoflife.com/?p=7488#respond

emphasis mine

He's back! :lol:

"Criminal Actions" eh?? My bet is that the Fantasy Tiddlywinks League are doing fake "grand jury" True Bills and demanding that the DAs treat them like real indictments.

realist

Postby realist » Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:42 pm

I'm certain he is correct, there are criminal actions proceeding in all 50 states, but...none of them involve President Obama. :P

Return to “Miscellaneous”