Falsehoods unchallenged only fester and grow.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 276 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next   
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:00 pm 

GreatGrey sent me link to this:

Quote:
Joaquin Serrapio, Miami Man Who Threatened to Kill Obama, Loves Ron Paul, Racism and Journey Covers
By Kyle Munzenrieder Tue., Feb. 28 2012 at 12:56 PM
Comments (9)
Categories: Crime

Joaquin Amador Serrapio Jr., the Miami man arrested for making online threats to kill President Barack Obama while he spoke at the University of Miami last week, has a large internet footprint. Serrapio went by the stage name of "Jay Valor" online, and fronted a local bar band known as the Jay Valor Band. On his Jay Valor Twitter account he made several disturbing Tweets in which he freely used the n-word, professed his love for Abraham Lincoln's assassin John Wilkes Boothe, and challenged the Secret Service to arrest him.

"Who wants to help me assassinate Obummer while hes at UM this week?" wrote on Facebook last week two days before the President spoke in Miami.

"If anyones going to UM to see obama today, get ur phones out an record. Cause at any moment im gonna put a bullet through his head and u don't wanna miss that! Youtube!" he posted the morning before Obama's speech.

The status updates caught the eye of the Secret Service. They searched his South Miami home and found two airsoft Pellet guns. Though, they also found text message on his phone in which he wrote "I know i can b killed by this communist administration and im challenging them. Lets see what those mother--ckers got. "Hell yeah im a boss an the secret service will find that out soon."

remainder:
http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/ ... an_who.php

I see the racist tweets like he writes on a daily basis.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:28 am 

SARATOGA SPRINGS, N.Y. — An upstate New York man is accused of threatening to kill President Barack Obama and elementary schoolchildren in Saratoga County.

Prosecutors say the U.S. Secret Service and local authorities collaborated to arrest Brent Dickinson of Saratoga Springs.

The county district attorney's office said Saturday the 33-year-old man "intended to murder" the targets of his threatening messages. They said theU.S. Secret Service intercepted two threatening messages posted by Dickinson on a White House message board Friday.

More at CBShttp://www.cbsnews.com/8301-501363_1 ... nst-obama/

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:41 am 

mimi wrote:
GreatGrey sent me link to this:

Quote:
Joaquin Serrapio, Miami Man Who Threatened to Kill Obama, Loves Ron Paul, Racism and Journey Covers
By Kyle Munzenrieder Tue., Feb. 28 2012 at 12:56 PM
Comments (9)
Categories: Crime

Joaquin Amador Serrapio Jr., the Miami man arrested for making online threats to kill President Barack Obama while he spoke at the University of Miami last week, has a large internet footprint. Serrapio went by the stage name of "Jay Valor" online, and fronted a local bar band known as the Jay Valor Band. On his Jay Valor Twitter account he made several disturbing Tweets in which he freely used the n-word, professed his love for Abraham Lincoln's assassin John Wilkes Boothe, and challenged the Secret Service to arrest him.
y this communist administration and im challenging them. Lets see what those mother--ckers got. "Hell yeah im a boss an the secret service will find that out soon."

remainder:
http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/ ... an_who.php

I see the racist tweets like he writes on a daily basis.

:shock: Think this could be related to those "DenverMint" JWB icons sent to Rushbo the other day????

"Your politics have no relation to morals."-
Niccolo Machiavelli to the Tea Party

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:58 am 

borealis wrote:
:shock: Think this could be related to those "DenverMint" JWB icons sent to Rushbo the other day????

Only if it's a cult or something. The guy who sent something to Rush was from Wexford PA. It's a suburb of Pittsburgh.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:55 pm 

NBC 12

Quote:
Virginia man charged with threatening President Obama

ROANOKE, VA (WWBT) - A Roanoke man is facing charges for threatening to kill President Barack Obama.

A federal indictment unsealed this week charges 40-year-old Steven John Gurczynski with making threats, back in November and December of 2010.

According to court records, a concerned citizen told police that Gurczynski was talking about the president being the antichrist and how Gurczynski needed to end the president's life.

Gurczynski is currently behind bars.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:04 pm 

Roanoke, VA is in Helen Tansey's neck of the woods. I wonder if she is an acquaintance?

"The ultimate authority on the validity of a government issued document is the government that issued it." - Foggy, January 29, 2014

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:03 pm 

The earlier story on Gurczynski:

Quote:
According to court records, a concerned citizen told Roanoke police that Gurczynski was talking about Obama being the Antichrist and how he needed to kill him.

In an interview later with a Secret Service agent, Gurczynski said that God told him to "put a bullet in Barack Obama's head and he considered it his duty to do so."

http://hamptonroads.com/2012/04/roanoke ... um=twitter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:11 pm 

Raicha, this guy is probably a God botherer, in each sense. God botherers often think God talks back.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:16 pm 

Conservative Donor Foster Friess Hopes President Obama’s Teleprompters Are Bulletproof

GOP donor wonders if Obama's 'teleprompters are bullet-proof'

Quote:
“There are a lot of things that haven’t been hammered at because Rick and Mitt have been going at each other,” Friess said during an interview on Fox Business Network. “Now that they have trained their barrels on President Obama, I hope his teleprompters are bullet-proof.”

Friess told ABC News that he regretted the statement immediately after making it."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:08 pm 

Can we say "Obama Derangement Syndrome"???

Ted Nugent Remarks On Obama Draw Secret Service Scrutiny

Quote:
"Rocker Ted Nugent has reportedly earned himself the scrutiny of the Secret Service after saying over the weekend that he would be "dead or in jail by this time next year" if President Barack Obama is re-elected.

Nugent made the comments during an interview at the National Rifle Association convention in St. Louis, comparing Obama and his administration to "coyotes" that needed to be shot and encouraging voters to "chop [Democrats'] heads off in November.""

Thankfully:

Quote:
"The Secret Service is now aware of Nugents remarks and is taking the appropriate action, Dan Amira of New York Magazine reports. It is customary for the Secret Service to investigate any threatening comments made against the president."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:33 pm 

Guess he wasn't selling enough records.

Mittens son tweeted:

Quote:
Tagg Romney ‏ @tromney
Follow

Ted Nugent endorsed my Dad today. Ted Nugent? How cool is that?! He joins Kid Rock as great Detroit musicians on team Mitt!

https://twitter.com/#!/tromney/statuses ... 1606420480

2007:

Quote:
Decked out in full-on camouflage hunting gear, Nugent wielded two machine guns while raging, "Obama, he's a piece of shit. I told him to suck on my machine gun. Hey Hillary," he continued. "You might want to ride one of these into the sunset, you worthless bitch." Nugent summed up his eloquent speech by screaming "freedom!"

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/ ... t-20070824

A bunch of other stupid stuff he said:

http://mediamatters.org/blog/201202150010

Newbies and birther lurkers can search to see how he is a draft dodger (he didn't bathe and uh.. went potty in his pants... for a week or two to get out the draft) and a deadbeat dad.

And a TeaBagger Hero.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:23 pm 

But, but TPM reports

Quote:
Ted Nugent, whose comments about President Obama at the NRA convention over the weekend reportedly drew the attention of the Secret Service, told a conservative radio host Tuesday the controversy over his remarks is drummed up by his political enemies.

“I’ve never in my life threatened anyone’s life,” Nugent told the Dana Loesch Show. “I am incapable of threatening anyone’s life.”

:^o :^o

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:47 pm 

mimi wrote:
Newbies and birther lurkers can search to see how he is a draft dodger (he didn't bathe and uh.. went potty in his pants... for a week or two to get out the draft) and a deadbeat dad.

And a TeaBagger Hero.

A man who waves around guns, making threats, but is a completely gutless coward.

Unlike many, it can be said about Ted Nugent that when he was called to serve his country, he literally shit his pants.

Frankly, I would have dodged that draft, too, but I would not have then portrayed myself as some swaggering, gun-toting he-man hero. Nugent is a coward and a piece of shit.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:12 pm 

Well the comedians in the House of Lords are at it again.

Lord Ahmed offers $16-million bounty for arrests of Obama and Bush

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:06 pm 

A Legal Lohengrin wrote:
mimi wrote:

And a TeaBagger Hero.

A man who waves around guns, making threats, but is a completely gutless coward.

Unlike many, it can be said about Ted Nugent that when he was called to serve his country, he literally shit his pants.

Frankly, I would have dodged that draft, too, but I would not have then portrayed myself as some swaggering, gun-toting he-man hero. Nugent is a coward and a piece of shit.

Nugent was here a few weeks ago to raise money for the state GOP. He used exactly the same rant.
Keep the faith folks. The Secret Service is reviewing the tape "because he sounds highly delusional".

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:58 pm 

Nugent is a punk, without his Guns he's be a sniveling little punk, more worried about the next teenage groupie he'd be chasing than talking smack about huntin' libruls.

Typical Big Gun = Little Penis jackass

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:05 am 

I thought I knew about all of Ted's skeletons.

Romney has a Pedophile Problem Named Ted Nugent!

here:
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/04/1 ... ed-Nugent-

old stuff:
http://www.rollitup.org/politics/521474 ... ost7313198

I see the independent uk has deleted their post. it's not even on the wayback machine. It is quoted in a bunch of places though.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:09 pm 

From TPM

NRA Scrubs Nugent Video From Website, YouTube

:-bd

Quote:
On the day Ted Nugent is set to meet with the Secret Service about some incendiary remarks he made about President Obama at last weekend’s NRA national convention in St. Louis, the NRA deleted the archived footage of the comments from the internet.

There’s plenty of convention content available on the group’s web page and YouTube channel, but you won’t find any footage of the Sunday afternoon discussion with Nugent — an NRA board member — that led Mitt Romney to distance himself from Nugent and prompted the Secret Service to schedule a meeting with him.

“If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year,” Nugent told a crowd at the convention. That comment piqued the interest of the Secret Service, who’ll be meeting with Nugent Thursday.

The White House did not immediately respond for a comment on whether it or the Secret Service played a role in the deletion of the videos. Nor did the NRA immediately respond to a request for comment.

more, including some videos, at the link

Image x 4 Image x 34

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:34 pm 

realist wrote:
From TPM

Quote:
That comment piqued the interest of the Secret Service, who’ll be meeting with Nugent Thursday.

W2 sez: The Secret Service wants to ask Nugent where he gets his hookers from.

ImageImageImageImage

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:13 pm 

Whatever4 wrote:
realist wrote:
From TPM

Quote:
That comment piqued the interest of the Secret Service, who’ll be meeting with Nugent Thursday.

W2 sez: The Secret Service wants to ask Nugent where he gets his hookers from.

Maybe the Secret service should have a chat with the NRA too while they are at it.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:05 pm 

RE Ted Nugen

Ted Nugent admits to illegal Alaska bear kill

Quote:
Nugent and the prosecutors now agree: The second bear was shot illegally. By striking the first bear and killing the second, Nugent exceeded his bag limit for Game Management Unit 2. Transporting the illegal second bear off federal property -- in a boat called the El Dorado -- amounted to a misdemeanor violation of the Lacey Act, the law that prohibits the sale and transport of illegally harvested wildlife and plants, among other things.

Read more here: http://www.adn.com/2012/04/20/2433298/t ... rylink=cpy

He got off extremely easy. If you do anything illegal regarding game in Alaska, the Troopers can seize everything involved, your fishing tackle, gun, whatever you used for transportation. People lose their planes over illegal fishing all the time. I also know a guy who got 6 months in jail for shooting a moose 30 minutes after the season had ended.

Nugent's lawyer in this is Wayne Anthony Ross (WAR, as he's known in Alaska). He drives a huge red Hummer with WAR for his license tag, and he holds the distinction of being the only person ever denied a position in the Governor's cabinet. He earned that when Palin nominated him for Atty General, and it just didn't "fly".

Birtherism is so ridiculous that I no longer feel obligated to treat proponents w/slightest degree of respect or civility

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:03 pm 

Occupation: Cat petter, RN with license voluntarily inactive, just like Michelle Obama's law license.
Fort Knox, Ky Army post cancelled Nugent's concert over his stupid remarks about President Obama.

Quote:
Ted Nugent said he was insulted by the cancellation of his planned concert at an Army post over his comments about President Barack Obama.

Commanders at the Fort Knox, Ky., post nixed Nugent's segment of a June concert after the rocker and conservative activist said at a recent National Rifle Association meeting that he would be "dead or in jail by this time next year" if Obama is re-elected.

Nugent told The Associated Press this week that his words were not intended as a threat against the president.

"To think that there's a bureaucrat in the United States Army that would consider the use or abuse of First Amendment rights in determining who is going to perform at an Army base is an insult and defiles the sacrifices of those heroes who fought for the U.S. Constitution, Bill of Rights," Nugent said.

http://www.sacbee.com/2012/04/27/444850 ... ncert.html

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:28 pm 

Poor Uncle Ted! :-({|= :(( :-({|= :(( :-({|=

My heart bleeds purple peanut butter! :-bd

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:36 pm 

Sequoia32 wrote:
Fort Knox, Ky Army post cancelled Nugent's concert over his stupid remarks about President Obama.

He's scheduled to perform on July 8 as part of Bangor's "Waterfront Concert" series. Two of the nine members of the Bangor City Council are now on record opposing his appearance, and Alex Gray, the "promoter" for the series, "said he might take another look at the Nugent concert if the majority of the City Council agrees with Longo and Baldacci." -- http://bangordailynews.com/2012/04/22/n ... s-no-need/

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:52 pm 

:lol: as far as I'm concerned, saying "I'll either be dead or in jail" = yelling Fire! In a crowded theater.

Your First Amendment rights, bucko, have been exercised. Now the Army is exercising their rights. Get over yourself.

And take a damn shower, fer dog's sakes. You're drawing flies.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 276 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next