Orly's latest poopies.....

ObjectiveDoubter

Postby ObjectiveDoubter » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:31 pm

Racist comment allowed through moderation by pretend non-racist Lena:

Trump should have said he would donate the 5 million to the NAACP or maybe the United Negro College Fund rather that Obama’s “favorite charity”, which would likely be his campaign. I think designating a black organization as the beneficiary if Obama released his records would have been a lot more effective.

Followed by another that unexpectedly slipped through moderation (Wow!):

http://i1051.photobucket.com/albums/s439/ObjectiveDoubter/raicha.png

bob

Postby bob » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:44 pm

No idea what "case" she's talking about but she's once again soliciting clients where she's not licensed... although in CA attorneys appear to be able to do just about anything they wish, regardless of any rules.

:evil: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=356936]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=356936 :evil:

if you are a registered voter in FL, OH, NV, PA, MI, IA, NC and want to join my case against Obama, please write to me to [/break1]taitz@gmail.com]orly.taitz@gmail.com

Posted on | October 25, 2012 | 1 Comment

Update!:

I got FL, PA and NV. Ohio is very important, I do not have Ohio[*] yet

:twisted: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=357033]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=357033 :twisted:

...I wonder if Taitz will collect voters from all 1927 states? :-k

[sekrit]Susan Daniels, your country needs you!!!!![/sekrit]

realist

Postby realist » Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:45 pm

:evil: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=358182]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=358182 :evil:

I need an interview by Zullo, where he stated that Japanese mafia operated in HI

Posted on | October 26, 2012 | No Comments

I need this interview by Zullo, where he talks about Japanese mafia

also, I need help in research of any and all cases of governmental employees of either state or federal government convicted in RICO

SueDB

Postby SueDB » Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:49 pm

Is it just me or shouldn't you have your background and "ebidence" before you make unfounded accusations???Ahhh, It's just OrlyLaw I guess....-In her tortured mind - She thinks Obama did something - make accusations/file suit etc - depend on Majik Discovery to actually dig up the hard ebidence. It seems kind of kooky out of order. :roll: :roll:
"Scientific Research: A whole lotta tedious attention to detail followed
by a lovely payoff too esoteric for your friends to understand."
anon--

raicha

Postby raicha » Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:58 pm

I'm really not amused that Taitz is ramping up against Dr. Onaka, preparing to accuse him of being part of the Yakuza in addition to her baseless accusations that he regularly forges official documents.All of which constitutes defamation per se and is actionable in a case by Onaka v. Taitz in a Federal court in California.Luckily for Taitz, so far, Dr. Onaka has seen the wisdom of refusing to engage with the tar baby. But as he is continually maligned and forced to spend attorneys fees and valuable time defending himself in far-flung jurisdictions, he may change his mind about that. When he does, I hope he will contact a California attorney with the experience to deal with Taitz appropriately.

A Legal Lohengrin

Postby A Legal Lohengrin » Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:08 pm

Luckily for Taitz, so far, Dr. Onaka has seen the wisdom of refusing to engage with the tar baby. But as he is continually maligned and forced to spend attorneys fees and valuable time defending himself in far-flung jurisdictions, he may change his mind about that. When he does, I hope he will contact a California attorney with the experience to deal with Taitz appropriately.

There is a very good reason for not engaging with psychotic kooks like Orly. However, one of the major reasons is that most psychotic kooks are judgment proof losers with no money to collect. If you got a nice fat judgment against the Moldovan Madwoman, there are all kinds of assets to attach. Liens to foreclose on. Fun things like that. Since Orly's insane lies about Onaka are defamation per se, he gets past the usual motions to dismiss in a defamation action. He is certainly not a public figure, simply because he has done his job. The difficulties are establishing a sufficient quantity of actual damages to attract counsel willing to take it on contingency, though the possibilities of punitive damages unusually disproportionate to the actual damages may also be attractive.Unfortunately, like many people in a similar boat, he probably has more important things to do.However, the fact that Orly has plenty of assets to seize is powerful incentive for anyone slapped by an Orly kook suit to SLAPP back hard. After all, those people have no choice but to deal with the pestilence, so they might as well be compensated.

Northland10

Postby Northland10 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:33 pm

No idea what "case" she's talking about but she's once again soliciting clients where she's not licensed... although in CA attorneys appear to be able to do just about anything they wish, regardless of any rules.

:evil: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=356936]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=356936 :evil:

if you are a registered voter in FL, OH, NV, PA, MI, IA, NC and want to join my case against Obama, please write to me to [/break1]taitz@gmail.com]orly.taitz@gmail.com

Posted on | October 25, 2012 | 1 Comment

Oh my, the jig is up. She finally understands the EC and is going after Obama in some of the swing states plus 2 states where he is very vulnerable. Someone bet get on this fast before she costs Obama the election.

=)) =)) =)) =))

I suppose I give her a hand and point her to where she may find some most perfect Michigan clients:

[/break1]state.mi.us/OTIS2/otis2.html]http://mdocweb.state.mi.us/OTIS2/otis2.html

chinacreekpj

Postby chinacreekpj » Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:49 pm

ShitBirthersSay @ShitBirthersSaybirther Orly Taitz co-counsel: "Orly keeps coming, never quits, like the energizer bunny only as a lioness this time." [/break1]gl/4uNUg]http://goo.gl/4uNUg

Sam the Centipede

Postby Sam the Centipede » Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:05 pm

:evil: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=358182]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=358182 :evil:

I need an interview by Zullo, where he stated that Japanese mafia operated in HI

Posted on | October 26, 2012 | No Comments

I need this interview by Zullo, where he talks about Japanese mafia

also, I need help in research of any and all cases of governmental employees of either state or federal government convicted in RICO

:-? I was baffled by this - why should Taitz be interested in the Yakuza? :-? ...

:shock: ... until I read Raicha's comment and the penny dropped: :shock:

I'm really not amused that Taitz is ramping up against Dr. Onaka, preparing to accuse him of being part of the Yakuza in addition to her baseless accusations that he regularly forges official documents.

Well, talk about naked racism. I thought my disgust levels were at maximum with Taitz's lies and vitriol, but this unalloyed racism has pushed them up to 12.

Taitz is lucky that she lives in a democracy that gifts her this freedom, which she definitely does not deserve.

chinacreekpj

Postby chinacreekpj » Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:09 pm

goto 7:30

realist

Postby realist » Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:16 pm

ShitBirthersSay @ShitBirthersSaybirther Orly Taitz co-counsel: "Orly keeps coming, never quits, like the energizer bunny only as a lioness this time." [/break1]gl/4uNUg]http://goo.gl/4uNUg

From OBC... the great co-counsel of Orly pens this missive...

Dear Mr. Miller: Dr. Orly Taitz, Esquire, Christopher Strunk, Felicito Papa, Paul Irey, Pam Barnett, deserve praise for courage, thoroughness, in appearing to contest President Obama’s right on the Indiana ballot now.Orly only had time really to strike through Paul, and Paul came through, with assists from Chris (could not get his evidence in because Judge Reid skeptical of authenticity of State Department documents) and Felicito (Judge Reid skeptical of adobe due to her lack of grasp of it, a lack I share). Nonetheless, the White House birth certificate came in through Mr. Papa. But Paul hit a home run, his typewriter analyses came in, [highlight]as did his firm opinion the Judge accepted the birth certificate is forged.[/highlight]Whatever happens, [highlight]the evidence (Judge will read Chris’s material, and heard Felicito say the material from The White House did not exist in 1961) sticks, is permanent.[/highlight] Orly keeps coming, never quits, like the energizer bunny only as a lioness this time.[...]Judge Sherry Reid is strong, courageous, has ruled in favor of the pro life position. She and I fought like cats dogs when she was a lawyer. I have only been before her twice, with decidedly mixed results. She had critical words for both of us during hearings, trial. But she is honest, brave, striving to do right, [highlight]nobody’s fool[/highlight]. Pray for her, as you pray for each of us. Thank you. Greg (Gregory Black)

Wow!! I'd say he's just as crazy as she. Well, DUH!! Why else would he have sponsored her stupid ass. ](*,)

chinacreekpj

Postby chinacreekpj » Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:20 pm

"Orly keeps coming, never quits, like the energizer bunny only as a lioness this time." How can a person write this and NOT be a secret obot full of irony or Lucas Daniel Smith?

esseff44

Postby esseff44 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:28 pm

Greg Black does not seem to understand the law any better than O'rly, either. Or else he is deliberately misleading the birfer fools about the evidence coming in a sticking permanently or that Judge Reid considers anything they presented as admissible.

Butterfly Bilderberg

Postby Butterfly Bilderberg » Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:43 pm

... I need help in research of any and all cases of governmental employees of either state or federal government convicted in RICO

Orly learned a new legal term today: immunity.

Ah well. The FMs will bring back cases edumakating her about sovereign immunity. Westlaw and LEXIS are full of them. Maybe if they include the phrase "mens rea" in their search the appropriate cases will turn up.

Chilidog

Postby Chilidog » Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:36 pm

Is Irly trying to link Alvin Onska with the Japanese mafia?

raicha

Postby raicha » Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:45 pm

I believe she is. I believe she is about to make some more pretty explicit claims that he was personally involved with the Yakuza and directly participated in the creation of multiple forgeries, including President Obama's birth certificate.Several of her posts today already lay that out. She is defaming him and she does not have the cloak of the litigation privilege to hide behind.

PatGund

Postby PatGund » Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:19 pm

I am expecting her to demand to see any missing fingers or tattoos Dr. Onaka may have

Mark

Postby Mark » Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:07 pm

I am expecting her to demand to see any missing fingers or tattoos Dr. Onaka may have

Dr. Onaka should definitely show her a particular finger.
And that's all I have to say about that. :smoking:

Circumspect

Postby Circumspect » Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:22 pm

:lol:

Flatpointhigh

Postby Flatpointhigh » Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:42 am

I hope Yosi is happy
"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice

Welsh Dragon

Postby Welsh Dragon » Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:06 am

Orly seems to be pulling an all-nighter. She's made to posts between 3:30 & 4.00 PDT

Very important! I need help in transcribing the interviews by Mike Zullo, where he states that the Japanese mafia, yakuza operated in Hawaii and multiple fraudulent IDs were issued through those connections. I need you to transcribe it and and write in the bottom that this is a true and correct transcription of the interview held at this time and at this show and notarize your signature. I, also, need transcriptions of interviews given by Sternagard Friegen on RCR radio, where he makes defamatory and sexually inappropriate remarks about me.

Extremely important: I need help getting in touch with parents of 3 navy seals and ambassador killed in Benghazi!!!

Foggy

Postby Foggy » Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:18 am

:evil: :evil: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=358267]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=358267 :evil: :evil:

CAN SOMEONE ID THE IP OF THIS PUNK?

The Japanese mafia should send you to sleep with the fishes.216.12.194.8

Gosh, Orly. I searched my database and none of my members uses that IP address. It appears to be coming from another room in your house. :shock:
"The only thing more dangerous than an idea is a belief. And by dangerous I don't mean thought-provoking. I mean: might get people killed." - Sarah Vowell

rosy

Postby rosy » Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:40 am

Orly seems to be pulling an all-nighter. She's made to posts between 3:30 & 4.00 PDT

Extremely important: I need help getting in touch with parents of 3 navy seals and ambassador killed in Benghazi!!!

Stay classy, Orly. I really doubt she's wanting to pass on her condolences for their loss.

Kriselda Gray
Location: FEMA Camp 2112 - a collaborative facility run by the U.S. And Canada

Postby Kriselda Gray » Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:11 am

NO Orly! NO! Leave them the fuck alone! They've got enough to deal with right now without having a shrewish harpy screeching at them and intruding on their grief. My Gods, Taitz, have you no ability to understand just how disruptive that kind of shit can be to a grieving family? You give no thought whatsoever to what your groundless, crass and vicious attempts to capitalize on their personal tragedy does to them, as long as you think it will help you in your stupid, incompetent and mendacious "suits" you keep insisting on filing, wasting both the time and money of our already overloaded courts. How many times do you have to be told "NO! You can't have the birth certificates and NO! Obama is not going to be removed from the ballot, have votes for him not be counted or any of your other idiotic "solutions"" before you realize that no one's out to get you, YOU'RE JUST FUCKING WRONG ABOUT ALL OF IT?!?Do us ALL a favour and just pack your bags and go back to Russia. We don't want you here, and you've made it clear you hate this country, so just leave.

realist

Postby realist » Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:13 am

Zullo's interview remarks would be very helpful... Zullo says someone told him that someone told them. What's that fancy legal word again? :lol:

Return to “Orly Taitz”