Sheriff Joe's Fantasy Cold Case Posse Reports, 3/1 and 7/17

Foggy
Supreme Dick Tater

Postby Foggy » Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:27 am

Have at it.IMHO, everything Joe has said is a lie, and he's got a yellow streak four inches wide down his back, or he'd submit his "evidence" to the FBI, or to state or local prosecutors.

You gotta have crackle or the clock's not wound.

gsgs

Postby gsgs » Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:38 am

I can easily debunk that.You made the mistake to use the "everything" word ...

gsgs

Postby gsgs » Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:40 am

[/break1]abc15.com/dpp/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/video-arpaios-lead-investigator-talks-obama-birth-certificate-to-abc15]http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_ph ... e-to-abc15Zullo at ABC 15 TV at 1:02 into that video:> this [certificate-] number is put on in sequential order from the > Department of Health at the end of the month and it's stamped by batch , > in other words pile 1 , pile 2> they'll all come in at the same time at the end of the month> a batch indicates a different region, in other words> Kapiolani hospital will be one batch and ~outlying office would be another> an then it's orchestrated by time and date> they are put in chronological order an then they are stamped with a counter> ... Obama's number should be lower ...Zullo at ABC 15 TV at 3:04:> this [field 9] was a federal coding, number 9 for statistical purpose,> for the federal government, who take birth certificate information > and enter it on magnetic tape, back then in numerical codes,> number 9 for the federal guideline, not stated , blank field.> This[field 12b] however is not a 9 for the federal code, it's actually> for their state code, number 9 , not stated ...> ...coding is checked, [before it is signed]--------------------------------------------------------------------viewtopic.php?p=400275Zullo: 1:47we are positive that the digital file released by the White Housethat holds in it the longform birth certificate is a digitallymanufactured document that has no legal authority and we are confidentthat we can take that document into any courtroom and defeat it.[interesting formulation - no problem with that]...4:47the digital image ... is manufactured in a location and through a source other than the only agency that has legal authority to manufacture it ...[ahh, not by the WH ??]...state registrar stamp is able to be moveddate labellayers created were created for the sole purpose to import informationforensic information in bitmap1000 tests, not replicatedfederal coding, two "9"sZullo didn't know, what the 9 meant until 2 weeks ago8:00 Mara Zebestnew report today at American Thinkermain big huge thing is, that it has layersmoved independentlyoptimization cannot explain itpeople could be blackmailing Russia[/break1]americanthinker.com/2012/07/new_obama_birth_certificate_forgery_proof_in_the_layers.html]http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/07/ ... ayers.html-----------------------------------------------[/break1]obamaconspiracy.org/2012/07/cold-case-posse-more-contradictions-in-their-story/]http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2012/07/ ... eir-story/keyword "hermitian"Xerox MRC would produce similar layers------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------edit----------the posse presentation video is here:[/break1]com/videos.html]http://teapartypowerhour.com/videos.htmlnow also at youtube:[/break1]youtube.com/watch?v=njjJA4apcsI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njjJA4apcsI

verbalobe

Postby verbalobe » Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:42 am

Garrett, kindly lend me your forensic digital document expertise and give me your opinion of whether the Executive Branch letter posted by the White House here: [/break1]slideshare.net/whitehouse/national-labor-relations-board-preliminary-reform-board]http://www.slideshare.net/whitehouse/na ... form-board...is fraudulent. Note that when opened in Illustrator the pdf displays seven layer groups under the parent layer, and TWO of them contain non-black bit-map assignments, one of 94.9% and the other 53.33%.I'm curious as to what this proves.

Loren

Postby Loren » Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:05 am

Garrett,I had a question that got buried in the other thread, so if I may repeat myself:In the first video, the narrator stated "Two experts were brought in to review the evidence we presented [in March]."So I have a twofold question. First, was it the Posse that reached out to you and requested your help, or you who contacted the Posse and offered your services?Second, you said you approached this with no biases whatsoever. Do you mean to say that you had no preexisting beliefs as to whether the long-form was forged or not? How would you describe what you believed with regard to Obama's birth and eligibility prior to working with the Posse?

Emma

Postby Emma » Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:12 am

Are Garrett and the other trolls allowed to view threads outside this forum? If not, Epectitus' [/break1]thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=400275#p400275]outstanding post should be copied here.

Reality Check

Postby Reality Check » Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:21 am

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/video-arpaios-lead-investigator-talks-obama-birth-certificate-to-abc15Zullo at ABC 15 TV at 3:04:> this [field 9] was a federal coding, number 9 for statistical purpose,> for the federal government, who take birth certificate information > and enter it on magnetic tape, back then in numerical codes,> number 9 for the federal guideline, not stated , blank field.> This[field 12b] however is not a 9 for the federal code, it's actually> for their state code, number 9 , not stated ...> ...coding is checked, [before it is signed]

Once again I peeked at a gsgs post only to find the same formatting nightmare and gibberish. #-o

Peace & Love & Light!

Rick Skalsky

gsgs

Postby gsgs » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:35 pm

so, other than Zullo, Zebest and Papit concentrate on the layers.What's are the currently best attempts so far to reproduce the layers ?A link to a .pdf , please.From Woodman's book I remember a referrence to google-books

Suranis

Postby Suranis » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:35 pm

http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Politics/Images/barack-obama-yawning.jpg

Some are born cretins, some achieve cretiniss, and some have cretiniss forced upon them.

Epectitus

Postby Epectitus » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:47 pm

so, other than Zullo, Zebest and Papit concentrate on the layers.

No.

Optimization creates layers. They are no sign of forgery.

That is the entire discussion.

"Hell, I would wear a dress and ruby red slippers all year if we can prove this" - Mike Zullo

Whatever4

Postby Whatever4 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:53 pm

so, other than Zullo, Zebest and Papit concentrate on the layers.What's are the currently best attempts so far to reproduce the layers ?A link to a .pdf , please.From Woodman's book I remember a referrence to google-books

Try this one:

Garrett, kindly lend me your forensic digital document expertise and give me your opinion of whether the Executive Branch letter posted by the White House here: [/break1]slideshare.net/whitehouse/national-labor-relations-board-preliminary-reform-board]http://www.slideshare.net/whitehouse/na ... form-board ...is fraudulent. Note that when opened in Illustrator the pdf displays seven layer groups under the parent layer, and TWO of them contain non-black bit-map assignments, one of 94.9% and the other 53.33%.

And this somewhat longer answer from Eppie: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=7215&start=3000#p400275

"A well-armed and poorly-trained populace is the simplest manner of ridding the nation of its eyes."

-George Washington, 1801.

Whatever4

Postby Whatever4 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:56 pm

GSGS -- Are you seeking to duplicate exactly the online document or just to understand the process and the arguments?

"A well-armed and poorly-trained populace is the simplest manner of ridding the nation of its eyes."

-George Washington, 1801.

gsgs

Postby gsgs » Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:15 pm

replicate it as good as possiblethat link is to a .jpg, not a .pdf

nbc

Postby nbc » Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:22 pm

so, other than Zullo, Zebest and Papit concentrate on the layers.

No.

Optimization creates layers. They are no sign of forgery.

That is the entire discussion.

See [/break1]wordpress.com/category/mara-zebest/]these postings where I show how mixed raster coding, used here, explains the separation of the document into an 8 bit background and 1 bit monochrome text and how it explains the artifact of the halo.

It's all so trivially simple. I am amazed why the CCP continues to ignore this. 1000 'experiments' are not going to resolve this unless we know the exact hardware software configuration and have a sample document similar to the long form certificate that Hawaii provided to President Obama but the features can all be explained.

nbc

Postby nbc » Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:25 pm

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/video-arpaios-lead-investigator-talks-obama-birth-certificate-to-abc15Zullo at ABC 15 TV at 3:04:> this [field 9] was a federal coding, number 9 for statistical purpose,> for the federal government, who take birth certificate information > and enter it on magnetic tape, back then in numerical codes,> number 9 for the federal guideline, not stated , blank field.> This[field 12b] however is not a 9 for the federal code, it's actually> for their state code, number 9 , not stated ...> ...coding is checked, [before it is signed]

Once again I peeked at a gsgs post only to find the same formatting nightmare and gibberish. #-o

Funny, now Zullo appears to be saying that it was Hawaiian specific code, so the showing of the manuals had no relevance. Such fools. Desperately trying to cover their follies. Extremely sloppy work...

BillTheCat

Postby BillTheCat » Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:40 pm

Aww did Garrett fly the coop again? Ouchie.

'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
-Lewis Carroll

verbalobe

Postby verbalobe » Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:54 pm

Incorrect. Try again and click the "download" button.

realist

Postby realist » Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:11 pm

Incorrect. Try again and click the "download" button.

Quite the genius computer expert that gsgs. :lol:

ImageX 4 (have met 36 Obots at meetups) Image X 4

shrek

Postby shrek » Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:19 pm

See my sig. That is all.

Estiveo

Postby Estiveo » Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:06 am

See my sig. That is all.

:lol: Yeah, baby!

"There is no Hell, there is only France." --F. Zappa

Image x2 Image Image

LM K

Postby LM K » Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:35 am

Is gsgs Garrett? 2 usernames for 1 person?

gsgs

Postby gsgs » Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:34 am

I'm not Garrett. I didn't know this thread was created for Garrett.we have claims that MRC on Xerox produces similar layersI think an actual .pdf would be useful.scanning the AP, adding the background, printing it , color scan --> optimized pdf with Xeroxopening-converting it with Quartz previewor whatever the correct precedure would bedo we have it ? what's the best attempt so far ?(a pdf that normal people can open, like the WH-pdf)

everalm

Postby everalm » Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:58 am

GSGS is "foreigner" over at Doc C's and remains the consummate fuckwit

gsgs

Postby gsgs » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:47 am

yes, my first post there was ~1 year ago when I wanted to present a "foreigner"'s viewof the birther's issue, while they just had the usual birther-obot , Rep-Dem (US-) debates.At that time I convinced myself that the forgery claims by WND,Vogts were wrong and I became birtherism-inactive for ~10 months until it grew again.I don't know what exactly "consummate fuckwit" is, but presumably some language addonwhich is needed here

rosy

Postby rosy » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:01 am

Consummate - being of the highest or most extreme degree.Fuckwit - idiotConsummate fuckwit - absolute idiot: for example a person who fixates on a scan of a document and whether a scan can be exactly replicated by using different equipment, while losing sight of the fact that the scan of the document is of no evidentiary value whatsoever and that the only document which matters is the original, stamped by Hawai'i DOH.Hope That Helps.

Return to “FEMA Camp 7½”