Free Republic

aarrgghh

Free Republic

Postby aarrgghh » Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:34 am

from the same thread, the psychic connection:

[/break1]freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/2858229/posts?q=1&;page=51#84]I don’t listen to C2C now; I used to catch it sometimes when I was working overnight, just to keep me awake. But I do believe there was one time when they had [highlight]a psychic on there who was doing remote viewing and claimed that she could not see a birth in Hawaii for Obama[/highlight]. I don’t know when that was.

[/break1]freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/2858229/posts?q=1&;page=51#90]RE: psychic on there who was doing remote viewing..

Major Ed Dames.. he does not claim to be a psychic as far as I know but I remember him stating flatly to Noory that Obama was born in Kenya -- [highlight]he remote viewed the birth[/highlight].

chinacreekpj

Free Republic

Postby chinacreekpj » Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:04 am

Other remote viewers [/break1]blogs.com/exopolitics/2011/11/mars-visitors-basiago-and-stillings-confirm-barack-obama-traveled-to-mars-1.html]claim that Ed Dames himself trained Obama for a secret CIA mission to mars.Who is more credible?

aarrgghh

Free Republic

Postby aarrgghh » Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:20 am

Other remote viewers [/break1]blogs.com/exopolitics/2011/11/mars-visitors-basiago-and-stillings-confirm-barack-obama-traveled-to-mars-1.html]claim that Ed Dames himself trained Obama for a secret CIA mission to mars.

Who is more credible?

i'll have to go with

"... she could not see a birth in Hawaii for Obama."

i have no doubt it's 100% true.

Gary Miller

Free Republic

Postby Gary Miller » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:03 pm

From deep thinker Fred Nerks at the hot new birther thread[/break1]freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/2858622/posts]Vital Records Indicate Obama Not Born In Hawaii Hospital (PART 3)"We are like little children in comparison to the cabal that set up this deception. That there are so many who still believe the myth of ‘Dreams’ tends to prove it. It’s been what ? four years of back and forth, and there are STILL people who believe a black native kenyan met a little white girl from Kansas, they fell in love in Hawaii and married - and she gave birth to zero... Guess it’s more comforting than having to deal with the fact that no one knows who his parents are, or where he came from."I see this again and again. We don't know who President Obama's real parents were. So the birthers are saying that this:[/break1]amazon.com/Singular-Woman-Untold-Barack-Obamas/dp/1594485593/ref=sr_1_8?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1331690168&sr=1-8]A Singular Woman: The Untold Story of Barack Obama's Motherand this [/break1]amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_14?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=the+other+barack.+the+bold+and+reckless+life+of+president+obamas+father&sprefix=The+other+Bara%2Cstripbooks%2C247&rh=n%3A283155%2Ck%3Athe+other+barack.+the+bold+and+reckless+life+of+president+obamas+father&ajr=0]The Other Barack: The Bold and Reckless Life of President Obama's Fatherare total works of fiction! And all the interviews inside both books are total works of fiction! Dozens and dozens of folks just making up stories of whole cloth about the parents.Love that Fred Nerks. Love the birthers. Endless entertainment.

Loren

Free Republic

Postby Loren » Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:29 pm

[/break1]com/focus/bloggers/2859215/posts?page=1]FreeRepublic: Obama 1990 Interview: ‘We’re Going To Reshape Mean Spirited America’

What do the folks at FR seem to not notice in this 1990 newspaper article? The fourth paragraph:

"His passion is rooted in his background. He was born in Hawaii, his father an Oxford and Harvard-educated economist from the African nation of Kenya, his mother a white anthropologist from Kansas."

That rather puts a damper on the Birthers who claim that Obama regularly claimed to be foreign-born until the mid-to-late 1990s, when he started seeking higher office and then retconned his birthplace to be Hawaii.

Actually, it's unfair to say that *no one* at FR noticed this. [/break1]com/focus/bloggers/2859215/posts?page=47#47]One did, but he immediately disputed that it says "was."

Whatever4

Free Republic

Postby Whatever4 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:49 pm

[/break1]com/focus/bloggers/2859215/posts?page=1]FreeRepublic: Obama 1990 Interview: ‘We’re Going To Reshape Mean Spirited America’

What do the folks at FR seem to not notice in this 1990 newspaper article? The fourth paragraph:

"His passion is rooted in his background. He was born in Hawaii, his father an Oxford and Harvard-educated economist from the African nation of Kenya, his mother a white anthropologist from Kansas."

That rather puts a damper on the Birthers who claim that Obama regularly claimed to be foreign-born until the mid-to-late 1990s, when he started seeking higher office and then retconned his birthplace to be Hawaii.

Actually, it's unfair to say that *no one* at FR noticed this. [/break1]com/focus/bloggers/2859215/posts?page=47#47]One did, but he immediately disputed that it says "was."

They also didn't notice that they already talked about the article a couple times in 2008. At the time, (once in April, once in October, but I'm on the iPad so I don't have the links), they were wigged out about some of the other quotes. Nothing at all about being from Hawaii.

Tarrant

Free Republic

Postby Tarrant » Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:04 pm

That's not a problem in Birther World. It seems commonplace for them to take a document or other source and pick as choose which parts are "100% Truth" and which are "Complete Lies to Disregard". Of course, which ones to treat as which depend wholly on whether they help the birther cause.Take that school registration form from Indonesia. It says a name of Soetoro - in their mind that is 100% unimpeachable proof that President Obama was adopted by Soetoro and renounced his citizenship despite laws in Indonesia to the contrary. However, the part of the form where it says "Birthplace: Hawaii" is 100% a fabrication and lie.It's easy when you try to think like a birther. Just parse every document and word not based on fact or truth, but based on whether or not it means USURPER.

aarrgghh

Free Republic

Postby aarrgghh » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:35 am

on communing with one's [/break1]freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2861796/posts?q=1&;page=1#16]inner flora:

” - - - Did the parents of former Weather Underground terrorist Bill Ayers help finance Barack Obama’s Harvard education?”

Probably not significantly. The more probable answer is that the Ayres counterculture family was paid to guide foreign student Obama through Academia.

Since there are no known network of childhood friends from Obama’s past, Obama was probably a member of a Marxist sleeper cell funded by wealthy men with a Marxist view of the World.

The lack of credible evidence that has NOT been forged requires a long-term, highly skilled and well-funded support group.

Who the key members of Obama’s probable support group and probable sleeper cell were and are is well known to the CIA and the FBI.

Will the “Citizen Journalists such as Breitbart Editor Joel Pollack be able to out-spy these two tax-funded spy entities?

BTW, forget about the LAM, (Liberal Agenda Media), as they are saving their notes to write their tell-all Obama books after Obama has safely retired back home in Kenya.

[highlight]BTW, BTW, to all the doubters of the above speculation: what does your gut tell you?[/highlight]

hang on a minnit, lemmie consult my rice krispies first ...

Whatever4

Free Republic

Postby Whatever4 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:59 pm

Since there are no known network of childhood friends from Obama’s past, Obama was probably a member of a Marxist sleeper cell funded by wealthy men with a Marxist view of the World.

Well, except for the network of childhood friends that he visits every Christmas in Hawaii and that he continues to play basketball with. Plus all the ones who remember him from Hawaii and Indonesia. Other than that, yeah. BTW -- I gave ex animo this link: [/break1]thefogbow.com/special-reports/people-remember-president-obama/]http://www.thefogbow.com/special-report ... ent-obama/ and said there were 3 very long pages of people who remembered Obama growing up and at school. He clicked on it (the index page) and said a few family snapshots mean nothing. I guess I need to add: "Clink on these links to see more stuff." ](*,) ](*,)

Plutodog

Free Republic

Postby Plutodog » Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:30 pm

I know its a waste but I'd suggest poking him again with that helpful hint about further links to click. See if he squirms or plays dumb.
We are not sinners. We are not abominations. We were not born broken, and we do not need salvation. We have embraced our right to think beyond the boundaries of religion. We are living and loving our lives free from faith. -- Sarah Morehead

Whatever4

Free Republic

Postby Whatever4 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:44 pm

I know its a waste but I'd suggest poking him again with that helpful hint about further links to click. See if he squirms or plays dumb.

I did, no response so far. [/break1]wordpress.com/2012/03/20/corsi-goes-postal-with-hearsay-evidence/#comments]http://birtherthinktank.wordpress.com/2 ... /#comments

PatGund

Free Republic

Postby PatGund » Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:47 pm

See if he squirms or plays dumb.

"Plays"?????

MaineSkeptic

Free Republic

Postby MaineSkeptic » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:38 pm

I did, no response so far. [/break1]wordpress.com/2012/03/20/corsi-goes-postal-with-hearsay-evidence/#comments]http://birtherthinktank.wordpress.com/2 ... /#comments

Yeah, he seems to have switched his tactics to piss-and-run -- he now avoids the lengthy debates that he's sure to lose, he just posts "provocative" questions like "If the government can bestow allegiance at birth, what is the difference between a natural born Citizen and a natural born subject?" ([link]here,http://birtherthinktank.wordpress.com/2012/03/21/florida-birthers-roll-out-the-big-legal-gun-or-sam-sewell-cant-count-to-2/#comment-2061[/link]).At least for now he's taking refuge in his belief that "[t]he Ankeny ruling, like Wong, will eventually fall if our American Birthright is to prevail."

Loren

Free Republic

Postby Loren » Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:41 pm

(Porting over a conversation from the Posse thread)

Corsi et al released Unfit for Command in August 2004.

"The Obama Nation" was similarly an August 2008 release.

True on both counts.

So what should we expect to happen in August 2012? Oh please enlighten me, [/break1]freerepublic.com/focus/news/2862418/posts?page=90#90]DiogenesLamp:

I will point out that revelations says the beast will rule for 42 months. If you figure from January 21 of 2009, 42 months later will be ~ July/August 2012.

4And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? 5And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

If Obama gets kicked out in ~July/August, be very afraid.

It's been a while since I've seen someone seriously entertain the 'Obama is the Antichrist' argument.

MaineSkeptic

Free Republic

Postby MaineSkeptic » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:16 pm

It's been a while since I've seen someone seriously entertain the 'Obama is the Antichrist' argument.

You need something to win over all those Obama supporters who are only voting for him because they don't know he's the Antichrist.

insomnia

Free Republic

Postby insomnia » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:24 pm

You need something to win over all those Obama supporters who are only voting for him because they don't know he's the Antichrist.

I thought that the Antichrist only appears after the Rapture. Does that mean that all these "Obama is the Antichrist" people all missed it and were NOT Raptured?? :-k :lol:

from Wikipedia: The rapture is a reference to the "being caught up" referred to in 1 Thessalonians .... return of Christ, the first phase being a secret rapture [highlight]prior[/highlight] to the rise of the Antichrist.

Loren

Free Republic

Postby Loren » Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:48 am

Earlier this week, [/break1]freerepublic.com/tag/by]Danae went bipartisan, and started speculating about Rick Santorum's eligibility.[/break1]freerepublic.com/focus/bloggers/2859724/posts?page=90#90]Jim Robinson would have none of that:

Don’t post like an ass. Santorum is a natural born citizen. Give it a rest. Continue attacking our posters as you are and you will get the boot from FR! Go somewhere else to post such nonsense.

This was reiterated by an [/break1]freerepublic.com/focus/bloggers/2862713/posts?page=33#33]Admin Moderator today:

Santorum birtherism is not welcome on FR. His father served in the military in WWII, aptly demonstrating his loyalty. There is also a document on the internet that shows Italy revoked Aldo Santorum’s citizenship back in the 1930s.

So in Santorum's case, a "document on the internet" is deemed to be determinative on the issue. Funny, that.

Loren

Free Republic

Postby Loren » Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:50 am

Jim also had words for a couple of familiar faces:[/break1]freerepublic.com/focus/bloggers/2859724/posts?page=96#96]To Danae:

Don’t be an idiot. Continue attacking our conservative candidates with this nonsense and or our conservative FReepers you’re going to get the boot from FR. Take your fantasies elsewhere. America hating communist propaganda rag Pravda is appropriate. Wake up.

[/break1]freerepublic.com/focus/bloggers/2860790/posts?page=11#11]To butterdezillion:

Alex Jones is a fricken 911 conspiracy idiot!! Don’t post his crap here if you value you FR membership.

Hektor

Free Republic

Postby Hektor » Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:24 pm

Um, Stanley Amour Dunham, IIRC served in World War II (as did his brother). Madelyn Dunham worked in a war plant and her brother served too. Evidently, though since Stanley and Madelyn raised Obama from when he was 10, that doesn't aptly demonstrate the President's loyalty. (Santorum's father though evidently does :roll:)

aarrgghh

Free Republic

Postby aarrgghh » Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:10 pm

[/break1]freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/2863623/posts?q=1&;page=1#14]I wonder if there might be a way to publicly and notoriously shame [congress] into action, something on the order of Joe Farah's “Where's the Birth Certificate” national sign campaign?

:geezer: i can still remember that! when they were publicly and notoriously shamed into continuing to not notice your existence!

aarrgghh

Free Republic

Postby aarrgghh » Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:26 pm

[/break1]freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/2863623/posts?q=1&;page=1#23]It may be that the only way to get any action on this issue is to organize a large, compelling public demonstration to quantify voters' volume and intensity of sentiment. However, it is Democrats who are more likely to engage in those kinds of events.

riiiiiiiight. it's not that birfers don't, haven't had and will never have the numbers for "those kind of events" -- it's that they're ICKY! :turd:

aarrgghh

Free Republic

Postby aarrgghh » Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:05 am

from the bureau of [/break1]freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2865235/posts?q=1&;page=1#38]"where's the beef?":

I will once again offer my possible solution to this conundrum. The "forger" was an employee of the Department of Health in Hawaii.

Obama was adopted by Lolo Soetoro in 1965 and his original birth certificate was sealed. He was later adopted again by his Grandparents when he was 10 years old in 1971 (With whom he lived for the next 8 years) which resulted in the Previous Soetoro birth certificate being sealed.

[highlight]What we are seeing now, is a document which was produced by the Department of Health in Hawaii as a REPLACEMENT birth certificate for an adopted child.[/highlight] Obama's lawyers went to court and had his adoptions annulled or amended, and the court ordered the DOH to produce him a new one.

The failure to flatten the layers or just make a scan of a print-out were the result of the DOH employee not knowing that a PDF contained all that extra information. (Neither did his lawyer, or he would have prevented it from being released. )

[highlight]To sum it up, the document *IS* a forgery, but it is a "LEGAL" forgery created by the State of Hawaii.[/highlight] No other explanation makes any sense.

ok, i'll grant, arguendo, that everything happened as diogenesRump describes. so when exactly does a court-ordered replacement birth certificate from the department that issues them become no longer legal?

[sekrit]when diogenesRump uses all caps and quotation marks -- that's when![/sekrit]

SueDB

Free Republic

Postby SueDB » Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:08 pm

And where is the record of the court case. HI doesn't do squat in court without records. Someone had to put this on their time card.morons
"Scientific Research: A whole lotta tedious attention to detail followed
by a lovely payoff too esoteric for your friends to understand."
anon--

jtmunkus

Free Republic

Postby jtmunkus » Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:07 pm

To sum it up, the document *IS* a forgery, but it is a "LEGAL" forgery

BirtherLogicFM makes the head spin.

Return to “Miscellaneous”