Judd v. Obama [formerly Taitz v. Obama (Cal. Super. Ct.)] (C.D. Cal.)

Sugar Magnolia

Postby Sugar Magnolia » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:30 am

It is interesting that just today I was talking to the clerk of Magistrate Jean Rosenblutt, who works with District Judge Tucker and I was checking on a procedure and hearing dates to file a motion. I came home, just finished doing my cooking and ironing and got ready to finish the motion, as I saw an order to transfer to Judge Carter. It has been only a few hours since I talked to the clerks, strange coincidence. I will check Judge Carter’s motion schedule and will file. I will need to [highlight=#ff40ff]make sure the dates don’t cross with MS, IN,[/highlight] GA, KS and possibly TX. What fun. I hope I don’t get myself to exhaustion for nothing, I hope one honest judge will finally hear this on the merits and justice will finally prevail

She thinks there's a possibility this hearing will be set for next week? IANAL but even I know it takes longer than that!

GreatGrey

Postby GreatGrey » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:41 am

It is interesting that just today I was talking to the clerk of Magistrate Jean Rosenblutt, who works with District Judge Tucker and I was checking on a procedure and hearing dates to file a motion. I came home, just finished doing my cooking and ironing and got ready to finish the motion, as I saw an order to transfer to Judge Carter. It has been only a few hours since I talked to the clerks, strange coincidence. I will check Judge Carter’s motion schedule and will file. I will need to [highlight=#ff40ff]make sure the dates don’t cross with MS, IN,[/highlight] GA, KS and possibly TX. What fun. I hope I don’t get myself to exhaustion for nothing, I hope one honest judge will finally hear this on the merits and justice will finally prevail

She thinks there's a possibility this hearing will be set for next week? IANAL but even I know it takes longer than that!

ANYDAYNOW

realist

Postby realist » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:08 am

Docket Update...

09/19/2012 [link]5,http://www.scribd.com/doc/106443435[/link] ORDER RE TRANSFER PURSUANT TO GENERAL ORDER 08-05 -Related Case- filed. Related Case No: SACV09-00082 DOC (ANx). Case transferred from Magistrate Judge Jean P Rosenbluth and Judge Josephine Staton Tucker to Judge David O. Carter and Magistrate Judge Arthur Nakazato for all further proceedings. The case number will now reflect the initials of the transferee Judge SACV12-01507 DOC (ANx). Signed by Judge David O. Carter. (rrp) (Entered: 09/19/2012)

A Legal Lohengrin

Postby A Legal Lohengrin » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:12 am

ORDER RE TRANSFER PURSUANT TO GENERAL ORDER 08-05 -Related Case- filed. Related Case No: SACV09-00082 DOC (ANx). Case transferred from Magistrate Judge Jean P Rosenbluth and Judge Josephine Staton Tucker to Judge David O. Carter and [highlight]Magistrate Judge Arthur Nakazato[/highlight] for all further proceedings.

IIRC, that's the magistrate she moved to recuse way back when, right? This oughta be a right nice reunion.

A litigant can insist on review of anything decided by a magistrate judge.A sane litigant generally does not do this.Orly is likely to do it, but will not like the results of doing it.I also predict language like "While it is difficult to discern the gravamen of the complaint. . ." and things like that. Even more than Orly's usual cases, this one is truly an undifferentiated mass of screech.

hitch

Postby hitch » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:34 am

Wait wait wait, now she's calling Carteran honest judge? I don't recall that being the last thing she called him.

I'm pretty sure Orly always excused her patriotic former Marine. It was clearly evident he was threatened, and even then he did not give up. They had to plant a Perkins Coie clerk on him to guarantee his ruling.

MsDaisy

Postby MsDaisy » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:51 am

Yep! -xx -xx -xx -xx

From Judge Carter’s order dismissing Barnett v Obama 10/29/09

Page 28, F. Conduct of Plaintiff’s Counsel

Snip

3.The hearings have been interesting to say the least. Plaintiffs’ arguments through Taitz have generally failed to aid the Court. Instead, [highlight=#ffff80]Plaintiffs’ counsel has favored rhetoric seeking to arouse the emotions and prejudices of her followers rather than the language of a lawyer seeking to present arguments through cogent legal reasoning.[/highlight]

Snip

12.This Court exercised extreme patience when Taitz endangered this case being heard at all by failing to properly file and serve the complaint upon Defendants and held multiple hearings to ensure that the case would not be dismissed on the technicality of failure to effect service. [highlight=#ffff80]While the original complaint in this matter was filed on January 20, 2009, Defendants were not properly served until August 25, 2009. Taitz successfully served Defendants only after the Court intervened on several occasions and requested that defense counsel make significant accommodations for her to effect service. Taitz also continually refused to comply with court rules and procedure. Taitz even asked this Court to recuse Magistrate Judge Arthur Nakazato on the basis that he required her to comply with the Local Rules.[/highlight] See Order Denying Pls.’ Mot. For Modification of Mag. J. Nakazato’s Aug. 6, 2009, Order; Denying Pls.’ Mot. to Recuse Mag. J.Nakazato; and Granting Ex Parte App. for Order Vacating Voluntary Dismissal (Sep. 8, 2009). Taitz also attempted to dismiss two of her clients against their wishes because she did not want to work with their new counsel.

Snip

25.Taitz encouraged her supporters to contact this Court, both via letters and phone calls. It was improper and unethical for her as an attorney to encourage her supporters to attempt to influence this Court's decision.

P29

Snip

1. Additionally, [highlight=#ffff80]the Court has received several sworn affidavits that Taitz asked potential witnesses that she planned to call before this Court to perjure themselves.[/highlight] This Court is deeply concerned that Taitz may have suborned perjury through witnesses she intended to bring before this Court.

[/break1]scribd.com/doc/21903414/Barnett-v-Obama-Carter-Dismisses-Suit]http://www.scribd.com/doc/21903414/Barn ... isses-Suit

Just for entertainment:

Affidavit of Larry Sinclair

[/break1]scribd.com/doc/19780766/090915-LWS-Affidavit]http://www.scribd.com/doc/19780766/090915-LWS-Affidavit

Affidavit of Lucas Smith

[/break1]scribd.com/doc/21451147/Lucas-Daniel-Smith-10-12-09-new-Declaration-SACV09-00082-DOC-Anx]http://www.scribd.com/doc/21451147/Luca ... 82-DOC-Anx

realist

Postby realist » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:59 am

Major development! Federal court sua sponte transferred Judd et al v Obama from Obama appointee judge Tucker to judge David O. Carter. In his prior ruling he stated that the case needs to be brought before the election. Well I broght this one before the election, [highlight]no excuse not to hear it on the merits now![/highlight]

Yeah, Orly, not a single thing preventing a full-blown trialcircus here. ](*,)

She still doesn't get that "merits" thingy. :roll:

Paul Pieniezny

Postby Paul Pieniezny » Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:18 am

So, what real surprises have we had recently in Orly's cases?1) CelIII and Him, Lucas Smith magically (or as Russian Orthodox would say "mysteriously") raised from the dead, like Jesus Christ and Bobby Ewing2) Judge Carter untimely ripped from his Birferfree Universe to be assigned the kitchen sink suit which includes Judge LandYou would almost think someone somewhere somewhen has been AskSam-ing "Orly Taitz Judge Land".Whatever is happening, one thing we can be sure of.[sekrit]It is not the California bar.[/sekrit]

Sterngard Friegen

Postby Sterngard Friegen » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:09 am

Judge Carter has Taitz's number by now. He will not be amused that Taitz has sued Judge Clay Land. He will not be amused that Taitz has sued members of the media because they snickered at her. He will not be amused that Taitz has sued a former head of selective service or the head of the Post Office. I believe that lack of amusement will be demonstrated in his willingness to award attorney's fees when proper anti-SLAPP motions are made. I also think there is the possibility of some action sua sponte. Whatever else it is, this transfer is not the big victory Taitz is painting.

Reality Check

Postby Reality Check » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:20 am

Who makes the decisions in a district on case assignments and transfers? Is there a chief judge who would have seen this and said "Give this one to Judge Carter. He knows this fruitcake."
“The reality of what we really are is often times found in the small snips, way down at the bottom of things.” – Jean Shepherd

MsDaisy

Postby MsDaisy » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:36 am

Whatever else it is, this transfer is not the big victory Taitz is painting.

Of course it isn’t and she damn well knows it, but she has to keep up the big front of “victory any day now” for the last 3 FM’s. She’s swirling the drain all over the country and she knows that too, which is why she’s ramping up the crazy as far as she can as fast as she can. She’s working on Plan B: Martyrdom.

Sterngard Friegen

Postby Sterngard Friegen » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:39 am

Plan C should not be far behind.[sekrit]Bankruptcy.Maybe she can retain Donofrio and Pidgeon. They do so well at this.[/sekrit]

realist

Postby realist » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:51 am

Plan C should not be far behind.[sekrit]Bankruptcy.Maybe she can retain Donofrio and Pidgeon. They do so well at this.[/sekrit]

=))

kate520

Postby kate520 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:52 am

I came home, just finished doing my cooking and ironingw

:shock:Sing it, Orly!I can sue in 44 venues, keep them judges in line,I can cook and iron up 2 dozen shirtsBefore you can count from 1 to 9I can rip out a big old molarFrom any patient of mine,File a suit in 5 districtsBefore any judge can say denined'Cause I'm a woman, W -O-M-A-N,I'll say it again.

Piffle

Postby Piffle » Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:09 am

It's increasingly obvious to me that Taitz's so-called legal work gets worse and worse with each filing. And -- consistent with her practice of appending everything she has amassed since the beginning of the war in each succeeding battle -- her products got longer and markedly sloppier over time.

In fact, I believe she's altogether given up trying to draft legally viable pleadings. To be sure, her legal work has always been well below par by any reasonable standard. Yet my recollection is that in preparing her "early works", she made some attempt to submit documents which she believed had the look and feel of something a real lawyer might produce.

To confirm this hypothesis, I just went back to skim-read the original 2009 [link]Complaint,http://www.scribd.com/doc/17331051/KEYES-v-OBAMA-Complaint[/link] in Keyes v. Obama -- Orly's kickoff with Judge Carter.

Just as I had remembered, the pleading is in a uniform font, it consists of regularly numbered and spaced paragraphs, and it contains no more than a smattering of spelling and punctuation errors. Then as now, her complaints have always been -- shall we say -- light on the law. But this old complaint at least had a discernible logical progression and was more or less coherent. It seems obvious to me that someone besides Orly must have proofread and revised the document before it was submitted.

At this point in her "career", she makes little pretense that she expects to win anything in court, all of which underscores what we who have observed her over the years know without question: She is an unabashed political smear artist, and not a very good one at that.

realist

Postby realist » Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:17 am

Just as I had remembered, the pleading is in a uniform font, it consists of regularly numbered and spaced paragraphs, and it contains no more than a smattering of spelling and punctuation errors. Then as now, her complaints have always been -- shall we say -- light on the law. But this old complaint at least had a discernible logical progression and was more or less coherent. It seems obvious to me that someone besides Orly must have proofread and revised the document before it was submitted.

That woulda been CEL3... he even appeared in court with her (and spoke!!) as her "law clerk".

Piffle

Postby Piffle » Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:18 am

Sing it, Orly!I can sue in 44 venues, keep them judges in line,'Cause I'm a woman, W -O-M-A-N,I'll say it again.

=)) :-bd

Piffle

Postby Piffle » Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:35 am

That woulda been CEL3... he even appeared in court with her (and spoke!!) as her "law clerk".

I'm sure you're right. That complaint was certainly her high water mark and there's quite a drop-off in her quo warranto complaint filed in D.C. a few months after Barnett was dismissed. And from there, the quality (such as it is) continues to decline. I have little doubt though that she continues to get worse with "experience". ;)

Foggy

Postby Foggy » Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:12 am

Major development! Federal court sua sponte transferred Judd et al v Obama from Obama appointee judge Tucker to judge David O. Carter. In his prior ruling he stated that the case needs to be brought before the election. Well I broght this one before the election, [highlight=#ffff80]no excuse not to hear it on the merits now![/highlight]

I'm sure he'll be impressed with how much she's learned about service of process since the good ol' days, too. \ :D /

I came home, just finished doing my cooking and ironing

:shock:

Sing it, Orly!

I can sue in 44 venues, keep them judges in line,

I can cook and iron up 2 dozen shirts

Before you can count from 1 to 9

I can rip out a big old molar

From any patient of mine,

File a suit in 5 districts

Before any judge can say denined

'Cause I'm a woman, W -O-M-A-N,

I'll say it again.

I think I busted a rib laughing! =))
Don't hang noodles on my ears.

chinacreekpj

Postby chinacreekpj » Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:34 am

At my blog, CEL3 chimes in and admits to writing Taitz' pleadings.Foggy sets him straight: [/break1]blogspot.com/2012/04/frmr-orly-taitz-law-clerk-alleges.html]http://birtherheadlines.blogspot.com/20 ... leges.html

RTH10260

Postby RTH10260 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:13 pm

signed order transferring Judd v Obama to judge Carter

It is interesting that just today I was talking to the clerk of Magistrate Jean Rosenblutt, who works with District Judge Tucker and I was checking on a procedure and hearing dates to file a motion. I came home, just finished doing my cooking and ironing and got ready to finish the motion, as I saw an order to transfer to Judge Carter. It has been only a few hours since I talked to the clerks, strange coincidence. I [highlight]will check Judge Carter’s motion schedule and will file.[/highlight]I will need to make sure the dates don’t cross with MS, IN, GA, KS and possibly TX. What fun. I hope I don’t get myself to exhaustion for nothing, I hope one honest judge will finally hear this on the merits and justice will finally prevail

:twisted: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=303777]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=303777 :twisted:

The IANAL confusion (but then it may be OrlyLaw): what motion could Orlena intend to submit at this time? Doesn't she first have to file the completion of process service of each defendant before anything further goes? Is she playing with the thought of an injuction, eg to prevent the USA to hold general elections until ebil Obama is frogmarched :?:

Chilidog

Postby Chilidog » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:20 pm

Is it about time for the fogbowers to break with tradition and help Orly with her service of process?Why should we have all the fun.

ZekeB

Postby ZekeB » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:28 pm

Is it about time for the fogbowers to break with tradition and help Orly with her service of process?Why should we have all the fun.

Hey Orly: For $100 apiece I'll serve anyone you want. Certified mail. Just give me the names and addresses. :-bd

bob

Postby bob » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:53 pm

Who makes the decisions in a district on case assignments and transfers? Is there a chief judge who would have seen this and said "Give this one to Judge Carter. He knows this fruitcake."

Likely a clerk (perhaps a clerk who is also a paralegal) made the recommendation to the transferee judge's chambers. The court has a database of all litigants; if it spits out a match, the prior case is pulled and reviewed.

And nb. the transfer order has a section to explain why transfer is warranted as indicated by counsel. Which suggest one of the defendants' lawyers [hint] called the clerk's office.

rosy

Postby rosy » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:57 pm

Sing it, Orly!I can sue in 44 venues, keep them judges in line,I can cook and iron up 2 dozen shirtsBefore you can count from 1 to 9I can rip out a big old molarFrom any patient of mine,File a suit in 5 districtsBefore any judge can say denined'Cause I'm a woman, W -O-M-A-N,I'll say it again.

=)) =)) You owe me a keyboard, I snorted tea on mine! :-bd

Return to “Orly Taitz”