Falsehoods unchallenged only fester and grow. To join, email foggy at thefogbow dot com.

Guest Announcements

To join the forum, email me: foggy at thefogbow dot com.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:32 pm 

I use Outlook 2013 and IMAP for my company email. I noticed when I got home last night that my Inbox was empty and would not synchronize. I checked my webmail to access my account and it was OK. I searched the Inmotion Hosting support forums and it turns out that Microsoft pushed an Office update this week that can cause this issue if you use an IMAP sever for your email

The problem is discussed in this article: Outlook 2013 fails after latest MS updates - Nov 13th 2013 I found a fix on the Inmotion support forum and it seems to work until MS issues a patch.

Coincidentally, Mrs. RC's computer wouldn't power up after she hit the power button instead of shutting it down properly when we left. It turned out to be a dead power supply. Can you imagine what a conspiracy Orly could make out of all of this if it happened to her? :lol:

"The ultimate authority on the validity of a government issued document is the government that issued it." - Foggy, January 29, 2014

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:53 pm 

Reality Check wrote:
Coincidentally, Mrs. RC's computer wouldn't power up after she hit the power button instead of shutting it down properly when we left. It turned out to be a dead power supply. Can you imagine what a conspiracy Orly could make out of all of this if it happened to her? :lol:

We're already on it.