Cody Robert Judy

Northland10

Re: Cody Robert Judy

Post by Northland10 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:35 pm

bob wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:37 pm
P&E: Obama Eligibility Proposal Sent to the White House:
The thing about a petition to an individual Justice is Gorsuch doesn’t have to consult the entire court. He can make a single ruling overturning a single District Court judge’s opinion.

If Trump did this very publicly, Gorsuch could also be forced to discover it!
Judy's throwing electrons at the current president is newsworthy!
What? He could rule on some application for a writ such a stay or maybe a temporary injnction, but an individual justice cannot overrule a district court's order, except temporarily (I think).

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

bob

Post by bob » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:57 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:35 pm
The thing about a petition to an individual Justice is Gorsuch doesn’t have to consult the entire court. He can make a single ruling overturning a single District Court judge’s opinion.
What? He could rule on some application for a writ such a stay or maybe a temporary injnction, but an individual justice cannot overrule a district court's order, except temporarily (I think).
IT'S JUDY. You are correct.

Some jerk* at the P&E tried to correct Judy's error, but Rondeau's patience appears to be wearing thin.

* :-

Imagex4 Imagex2 Imagex2 Imagex2

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:14 pm

bob wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:57 pm
IT'S JUDY. You are correct.

Some jerk* at the P&E tried to correct Judy's error, but Rondeau's patience appears to be wearing thin.

* :-
:lol:

I figured I was probably correct (betting on Judy being wrong is usually a safe bet) but unlike Judy and others, I know my limitations and realize that I could be wrong.

bob

Post by bob » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:09 pm

I believe I am reading Judy correctly, and that he is advocating that the king president should dissolve Parliament Congress.

All in the name of patriotism, of course.

Slartibartfast

Post by Slartibartfast » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:02 pm

Wow. That's pretty out there, even for Judy. I think he has mistaken the term "president" for "god-emperor" -- which is obviously the position which he felt personally entitled to (not also).

"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
---Sun Tzu (quoting Thomas Jefferson)
nam-myoho-renge-kyo---Thomas Jefferson (quoting Slartibartfast)

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:03 pm

bob wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:09 pm

I believe I am reading Judy correctly, and that he is advocating that the king president should dissolve Parliament Congress.

All in the name of patriotism, of course.
Yeah, even for Judy that's a bit unhinged. Then again, it is Judy.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

bob

Post by bob » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:18 pm

Judy's blog*: COMMON SENSE ARRIVES IN #MeToo:
Yesterday I was un-friended by voicing a solicited opinion simply because I acted in light of a Witness unheard, ( the Male) and voiced suspect to the situation referred.

The Female Plaintiff charged she had got up to use the restroom at work - a military environment- and accidentally run into a Male- Defendant coming out of his Office in a narrow hallway.

As they bumped she said excuse me, and he related, " That's Ok. Make it a point to scare pretty women"

She was the initiator of the bump by accident she claims. Her offense claims "the comment made her feel weird" and she was unfamiliar with the Defendant prior.

I voiced she was personally assuming she was the subject of "pretty women" and if he'd claimed a point "to scare off dogs" would she have thought that a good or funny thing to say?

Perhaps in the threatening climate men are faced with scaring off pretty women is a self preservation tactic being used to secure the job? Is that necessarily a bad thing?

There was not a single other friend of hers that did anything but validate her claim and pat her on the back. (Male & Female).

Given her Facebook Pictures and the backlash of abuse being called a "Cave Man" I said perhaps her best bet was a secure all female environment and wondered if she was advocating segregation of the sexes because she just couldn't handle any testosterone in the work environment?

They were enraged to a point of verbal abuse in response to my bringing up that we actually had not heard from him or his side of the events that took place.

When I objected to the Verbal Assault coming out of the conversation I received a slew of " Oh I feel so Sorry for you. NOT." rebuttals.

I then inquired "Would such have been their advise also to the Plaintiff for being referred in a group as " Pretty Women"?

OMG he referred to you as a "pretty women' to scare off. Fire the sexual predator?

It was then I related most big companies are keeping a watchful eye on their employees Social networking as it represents in their individual capacity a representation for the company.

By that Standard she had really just Red Flagged herself as an employee MOST LIKELY TO SUE HER EMPLOYER and she would be wise delete the whole Post.

Then I was un-friended and she quoted me as being unfriendly to her in not believing there was nothing she related that wasn't true, and his testimony would be the same.

* And the P&E, because Judy's suffering consequences for being a jerk on Facebook is newsworthy.

Slartibartfast

Post by Slartibartfast » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:36 pm

The merits (or lack of same) of Judy's position aside, it is literally painful to wade through his tortured prose.

"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
---Sun Tzu (quoting Thomas Jefferson)
nam-myoho-renge-kyo---Thomas Jefferson (quoting Slartibartfast)

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:36 pm

If I acted like Cody and the Neanderthal in his story, my pacifist Quaker mother would slap me silly.

bob

Post by bob » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:41 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:36 pm
If I acted like Cody and the Neanderthal in his story, my pacifist Quaker mother would slap me silly.
I enjoyed the irony of Judy pontificating on the appropriateness of workplace behavior.

A place Judy hasn't visited since, oh, prison following his domestic terrorism burglary conviction.

Mikedunford

Post by Mikedunford » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:54 pm

Slartibartfast wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:36 pm
The merits (or lack of same) of Judy's position aside, it is literally painful to wade through his tortured prose.
Indeed. And - at least as far as I can tell from the text - it's definitely "lack of same." (As in, I can definitely understand why - in any environment - a woman might "feel weird" after receiving a comment like that from someone she didn't know prior.)

I believe that each era finds a improvement in law each year brings something new for the benefit of mankind.

--Clarence Earl Gideon

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:04 pm

It's odd that Judy would engage in a discussion about a happening in the workplace. That's not a location with which Judy seems to be familiar.
Edit: I see bob beat me too it. :-D

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:53 pm

If a lady bumps me by accident and apologizes, I always say "No, that's the most fun I've had all day!"

But I say it jokingly, with a smile. I haven't been beaten unconscious for it yet. :P

bob

Post by bob » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:52 am

Bless his heart.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:43 am

A dream or real or a real dream or what? But it's Obama's fault. Ho Ho Ho.

MY INTEREST TODAY

Among many dreams regarding President Washington, last night 12-11-2017, I awoke from quite a detail. I was questioning a man who was quite elderly and begging him in short order not to die before I was able to have a conversation with him as he was a descendant of President George Washington and a key to the living regarding the past with the interest of my own Patriarchal Blessing received when I was 14. I saw many multitudes of small stones representing people framed in a quadrant that resembled the state of Utah and I distinctly recall the desire that was urgent to speak to this man about his knowledge of the Constitution. This is all that I will relay at this time about the dream I awoke from and the fact that it prompted me to write this letter to you all.

In the interest of telling President George Washington's Story in as quoted in the Vision of MOUNT VERNON : [ we seek innovative and compelling ways to tell the story of George Washington so that his timeless and relevant life lessons are accessible to the world.], I can not think of a greater more modern affect than this journey I have been on the last 17 years, nor a figure more prominent in relation to our Nation's Founding.

Underscoring this pronouncement we need not look at anything more than a few political calculations that make this true most especially in the U.S. Justice Department represented in the Judicial Branch, and U.S. National Debt raising 70K per man women and child from 2008-2012- 10 Trillion.

1- Obamacare was not signed by a qualified President - represents more than 1/5 of the Economy
2- Two U.S. Supreme Court Justices nominated by a person who was not qualified to nominate a U.S. Supreme Court Justice, and many more Federal Court Nominations and Appointments.
3. The Trump Dossier handled by the FBI through Sen. McCain received and took to FISA Courts contracted and paid for by the Hillary Clinton Campaign aka. DNC effecting the integrity of the U.S. Elections and much of the credibility in the integrity department of the FBI- one might say the Premiere Agency for Domestic Election Interference or bluntly call the spade a spade in Domestic Enemies and Treasonous Actions.

While MOUNT VERNON is a very small organization in comparison to the grand political Theater/Arena, even President George Washington was only one man. In context, one cannot underestimate the Value of one organization in crediting PRINCIPLE, and one such as your organization truly well placed to make a significant contribution in recognition in ways that President George Washington would agree heartily with.

In ending let me praise your values and integrity towards this great man who has played such an intricate part in both my life and yours, as well seemed an undeniable thread through the pattern of the American Blanket.

If you would like to investigate further my own journey I would invite you to consider these sources:

WEB SITE: www.codyjudy.us
WEB BLOG: www.codyjudy.blogspot.com
BOOK: Taking A Stand - the conservative independent voice
[ https://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/taking ... obert+judy ]
Over 100 Editoritals : The Post & Email

It would be my Christmas wish come true to see and hear from you regarding an Event that might be planned in the celebration of these Actions and Affairs in honor of our First President - George Washington.
[The Speaking Engagement of CRJ FEATURED AT : http://codyjudy.blogspot.com/2017/01/3x ... -cody.html ]

Thank you and may your best always be included in your Actions for the United States of America in the traditions of and umbrella of The Supreme Law of the Land in the United States Constitution.
Let me also express my wishes for Mount Vernon's very Merry Christmas!

Yours Truly,

Cody Robert Judy

Further down the page Cody posts his travelog of his journey to Pasture Manning's Trial of the Century, cute white dog and lots of bad photography and fast food. He ripped off reasonably good acapella music.

Avatar: Toni Holt Kramer, founder of a Trump fan club called The Trumpettes, taken New Years Eve at Mar-A-Lago.

Return to “Lesser Lights”