Cody Robert Judy

Suranis

Re: Cody Robert Judy

Post by Suranis » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:19 pm

Why is he so obsessed with a default judgement? Orly got one after presenting all her evidence and cross examining herself, and the answer was "no."

I guess he thinks his best chance is to ask the court to give a judgement after Obama presents no evidence at all. The flaw is that the result of a default judgement could till be "no" if YOUR evidence is full of shite.
"I think its pretty troubling when a backyard decoration comes out swinging harder against Nazis than the President of the United States." - Stephen Colbert

bob

Post by bob » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:36 pm

Suranis wrote:Why is he so obsessed with a default judgement?
Judy lives in a world where, if the defendant fails to respond, you get what you asked for, no questions asked.

In Judy's case, he asked for $100M. That buys a lot of ponies.
Imagex4 Imagex2 Imagex2 Imagex2

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:38 pm

bob wrote:
Suranis wrote:Why is he so obsessed with a default judgement?
Judy lives in a world where, if the defendant fails to respond, you get what you asked for, no questions asked.

In Judy's case, he asked for $100M. That buys a lot of ponies.
Is $100M enough for Judy to buy himself a simple brain and to cleanse his soul of racism and hatred?

bob

Post by bob » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:25 pm

CODY JUDY SINGULARITY LOOP! P&E comment:
jeffrey Harrison wrote:I gotta give Judy credit, he “just isn’t stoppable”. He is like that TimeX watch commercial of
years ago (he takes a licking and keep on ticking). He is still in the ball game. Although he
has struck out many times, all he needs is just one home run. Judy, keep swinging and get
that home run. Thanks for going to bat for all America.
Which leads to Judy on Facebook labeling that the comment of the day. Which leads to this P&E comment:
Judy wrote:If no one was watching, I wouldn’t be here.
:explode:

There are more comments at P&E, but :yawn: : The same failed arguments from 2009, with a splash of "any day now."

mmmirele

Post by mmmirele » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:21 pm

Does anyone know if Cody Judy has any children? One of my worlds may have collided into another.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:38 pm

He has a son that I know of about 8-10 I believe.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:49 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:He has a son that I know of about 8-10 I believe.
I think Judy posted a picture of his son on his blog. I feel sorry for the poor kid.
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:51 pm

And another failure for Cody.
08/31/2017 [10494845] Order filed by Judges Briscoe, Hartz and Bacharach denying appellant's petition for rehearing en banc. [17-4055] [Entered: 08/31/2017 09:49 AM]

Before BRISCOE, HARTZ, and BACHARACH, Circuit Judges.

The petition for rehearing en banc was transmitted to all of the judges of the court who are in regular active service. As no member of the panel and no judge in regular active service on the court requested that the court be polled, that petition is also denied.
The court is filled with black nationalists, I guess.
North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:59 pm

This deserves a really lengthy explication at the Post & Email. Otherwise, who's going to understand the incredible importance of the ruling? :?
If dogs run free, why not we?

Whip

Post by Whip » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:03 pm

Foggy wrote:This deserves a really lengthy explication at the Post & Email. Otherwise, who's going to understand the incredible importance of the ruling? :?

clearly they are poring over every last minute detail to ensure reporting accuracy.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:10 pm

Can't wait to read the lengthy article but T. F. Bow gave them some yuge spoilers back on August 22nd :lol:
T F Bow.JPG
Laity will be so disappointed.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
From Michael Moore: RESISTANCE CALENDAR! A one-stop site for all anti-Trump actions EVERY DAY nationwide: http://resistancecalendar.org

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:26 am

Foggy wrote:This deserves a really lengthy explication at the Post & Email. Otherwise, who's going to understand the incredible importance of the ruling? :?
That Judy lost AGAIN, you mean!! He's at least consistent, 0 for ALL. :rotflmao:

Appeals must be really getting tired of him, considering how quickly they bounced this one, and now he'll have to wait til what sometime in Oct/Nov for the USSC to round file him once again when they again deny cert? Poor bunny. No body wuvs hims.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:25 am

He still just needs one home run. :idea:

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:57 am

You still have to get off home plate first, and he can't even manage that, so a home run, NOT. TOO. LIKELY. :rotflmao:

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:52 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:You still have to get off home plate first, and he can't even manage that, so a home run, NOT. TOO. LIKELY. :rotflmao:
Facing the correct direction would help, if he ever got lucky and actually was near the ball.

I would like to think that Harrison is just a troll because nobody could be that idiotic. I'd like to think that but I've been here to long.

I'm amazed they think that Laity and Judy can still get that one hit that will actually be a homer. They will try to blame it on corruptions and Obama (and is "dark" state), but these two were failing in court before Obama.

I use to have a a lot of strikes, and foul ball that nearly took out my coach. Unlike the birthers, I gave up on Little League and went to AYSO instead. It was better for me and better for baseball.
North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

bob

Post by bob » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:34 pm

IIRC, Judy also has two adult children from prior relationship(s).

Judy on the Facebook (from a few days ago*):
just found out my Obama Case got booted

They [i.e., the Obots] seem to know long before I do.[**] Lol. Guess that is the end for me.. as Rickey mentioned, there just is not the support needed for a SCOTUS Petition. I've never had the support from even conservative WND, Jerome Corsi, or many of the other high profile Art. II Patriots like Kerchner, Appuzo, Taitz. I just can't do it alone, and it really does require $$$ .

Britbart News, Infowars, WND,The Blaze.. should have been running the stories and they have either quit or never got in the mix accept on Obama's Behest.I feel pretty run over and spent. I lost my apartment and haven't got enough yet to get another one. Spent the last three nights in my meat trailer at Store Parking lots and K O.A Campgrounds.

9 years was a long time of fighting this. I still believe we are right, but not enough others hold the same belief. I'm proud of the Record we have left in the Courts for US History.

Been to the US Supreme Court 3 Times now. . . Don't expect much has changed.
* I was off the grid; back now.

** Because, unlike Judy, they have PACER accounts.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:45 pm

Judy is not getting any luv!
:crying:

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:39 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Notorial Dissent wrote:You still have to get off home plate first, and he can't even manage that, so a home run, NOT. TOO. LIKELY. :rotflmao:
Facing the correct direction would help, if he ever got lucky and actually was near the ball.

I would like to think that Harrison is just a troll because nobody could be that idiotic. I'd like to think that but I've been here to long.

I'm amazed they think that Laity and Judy can still get that one hit that will actually be a homer. They will try to blame it on corruptions and Obama (and is "dark" state), but these two were failing in court before Obama.

I use to have a a lot of strikes, and foul ball that nearly took out my coach. Unlike the birthers, I gave up on Little League and went to AYSO instead. It was better for me and better for baseball.
Well, if you're going to get picky about following the rules and paying attention yeah, but then Judy doesn't seem to be up to that either.
bob wrote:
IIRC, Judy also has two adult children from prior relationship(s).

Judy on the Facebook (from a few days ago*):
just found out my Obama Case got booted

They [i.e., the Obots] seem to know long before I do.[**] Lol. Guess that is the end for me.. as Rickey mentioned, there just is not the support needed for a SCOTUS Petition. I've never had the support from even conservative WND, Jerome Corsi, or many of the other high profile Art. II Patriots like Kerchner, Appuzo, Taitz. I just can't do it alone, and it really does require $$$ .

Britbart News, Infowars, WND,The Blaze.. should have been running the stories and they have either quit or never got in the mix accept on Obama's Behest.I feel pretty run over and spent. I lost my apartment and haven't got enough yet to get another one. Spent the last three nights in my meat trailer at Store Parking lots and K O.A Campgrounds.

9 years was a long time of fighting this. I still believe we are right, but not enough others hold the same belief. I'm proud of the Record we have left in the Courts for US History.

Been to the US Supreme Court 3 Times now. . . Don't expect much has changed.
* I was off the grid; back now.

** Because, unlike Judy, they have PACER accounts.
Or know how to read and/or follow directions, it's the little things that keep tripping him up. I figure the whole walking and chewing gum thing is right out with him.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:23 pm

Cementhead Judy wrote:9 years was a long time of fighting this.
I hate to brag, but I knew 9 years ago that Obama was eligible to be president, and it's been 9 years of success on this side of the line, Cody.

Also, you don't start a sentence with a numeral. "Nine years was a long time to be a cementhead moron loser fighting this."

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:13 pm

Foggy wrote:
Cementhead Judy wrote:9 years was a long time of fighting this.
I hate to brag, but I knew 9 years ago that Obama was eligible to be president, and it's been 9 years of success on this side of the line, Cody.

Also, you don't start a sentence with a numeral. "Nine years was a long time to be a cementhead moron loser fighting this."
But.. but... that's Judy to a T. :rotflmao:

bob

Post by bob » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:51 pm

Judy's blog:
Over the last nine years a great domestic battle in the US Courts has erupted regarding McCain, Obama, Cruz, Rubio, Jindal's qualification to be President based on their not being agreed upon to fit the Qualifications commonly known as The Birther Movement.

Last Friday the 31st of August, 2017 the Tenth Circuit failed a Review En Banc, or an entire 12 Judge Review of Case 17-4055 , which was my Case as a Presidential Candidate against the Constituionally unqualified Barack Obama.

Far from superiority of color, is Equal Rights for the Office of President unfettered by Affirmative Action. Far from an [Individual] like [Obama] is the Lord's ability to [Test a Nation] as has been repeatedly read over and over and over again in the Biblical History of the Lord's Actions.

Of all the United States positions which is the highest honor? Of course a loyalty of Time seen in America's Choice not to Amend the Constitution attempted some 9 times since 2000 but failing, Judges of the Courts , and a few prideful Political Egos have inserted a fatal flaw in Law forsaking what everyone has [agreement] on in definition.

This of course is a perversion of the Law the Lord has given to the United States and in such has shrunk the Umbrella of God provided in Protection alone afforded, or not afforded, by our Creator.

I am grieved that my 3 Petitions to the US Supreme Court 12-5276, 14-9396, and even an [acknowledged received[ but undocketed Petition to newest Justice Neil Gorsuch , a supposed defender of [natural law] , has not been DOCKETED.

After 9 years and some 17 Cases, 3 to the US Supreme Court, and many Petitions to Congress and President Trump, I am left without a single win, but more consequential a single ounce of Hope that prevailing minds might take their perilous actions and condition into the consequences of there betrayals of Oath-Of-Office.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:33 pm

In other words, more Judy blah blah blah :yankyank: blah blah blah, the rules don't apply to him, blah blah blah :yankyank: blah blah blah, whine, whine, snivel.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:12 pm

It seems that God hates him and wants him to fail. I wonder why that is? :confused:

Slartibartfast

Post by Slartibartfast » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:18 pm

Foggy wrote:It seems that God hates him and wants him to fail. I wonder why that is? :confused:
In other words... you're saying that CRJ is doing God's will.

Praise Jeebus!
"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
---Sun Tzu (quoting Thomas Jefferson)
nam-myoho-renge-kyo---Thomas Jefferson (quoting Slartibartfast)

bob

Post by bob » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:37 pm

P&E: Obama Eligibility Proposal Sent to the White House:
IF HE WAS NEVER ELIGIBLE, WHY IS HIS HEALTH CARE LAW “STANDING?”

[Editor’s Note: The following message written by former presidential candidate Cody Robert Judy was sent to the White House via its contact form. The communication has been modified slightly for publication here.]

Republican Congress concedes; however, one option remains. If Trump called Justice Gorsuch and demanded a ruling on the Gorsuch Petition of Judy v. Obama, also recorded/docketed in the Tenth Circuit and NOTICED as RECEIVED by SCOTUS Priority Mail (publicly spotlighting this “lost” petition in fact received by SCOTUS], Congress could be bypassed, as Obama was ineligible. Congress would be forced into an overhaul.

The thing about a petition to an individual Justice is Gorsuch doesn’t have to consult the entire court. He can make a single ruling overturning a single District Court judge’s opinion.

If Trump did this very publicly, Gorsuch could also be forced to discover it!
Judy's throwing electrons at the current president is newsworthy!

Return to “Lesser Lights”