Cody Robert Judy

Notorial Dissent

Re: Cody Robert Judy

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:02 pm

I wondered what his excuse would be this time, at least he can't pretend there was no response. He doesn't disappoint, at least in the sense of doing what he always does. It's always someone else's fault, not that he can't follow the rules or do it right to begin with, nope, nope, nope.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:14 pm

I am glad he got his money's worth on this decision even though it was other people's money. :lol:
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:38 pm

:yeah: too, also. Let the whining commence, again.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

bob

Post by bob » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:00 pm

Ob. P&E: Obama Eligibility/Forgery Lawsuit Dismissed by Tenth Circuit:
BUT ORDER “IS NOT BINDING PRECEDENT”

At the bottom of page 2, the judges stated, “Mr. Judy’s motion for relief from judgment was filed on January 27, 2017. Because this was more than two years after the judgment, we treat it as a motion under Fed. R. Civ. P. 60(b)… But a Rule 60(b) motion based on newly discovered evidence must be made ‘no more than a year after the entry of judgment…'”

Judy took issue with that reasoning, as his Motion to Re-open in 14-9396 was pending at the Supreme Court, signed and dated by him on February 4, 2016.

The Motion to Re-open was never docketed by the Supreme Court.  “SCOTUS returned it to me undocketed,” Judy told us on Saturday.  “SCOTUS has had two cracks on this:  the Motion to Re-open and the Gorsuch petition.  I thought they would want it first.  When SCOTUS wouldn’t docket it or reopen it, I turned back to the District Court.”

Judy also observed that an asterisk appearing to the right of “ORDER AND JUDGMENT”on page 1 refers the reader to a footnote, which states:
After examining the briefs and appellate record, this panel has determined unanimously that oral argument would not materially assist in the determination of this appeal.  See Fed. R. App. P. 34(a)(2); 10th Cir. R. 34.1(G). The case is therefore ordered submitted without oral argument. This order and judgment is not binding precedent, except under the doctrines of law of the case, res judicata, and collateral estoppel. It may be cited, however, for its persuasive value consistent with Fed. R. App. P. 32.1 and 10th Cir. R. 32.1.
Of the statement, “This order and judgment is not binding precedent…” Judy said, “It kind-of said to me they know there are flaws in their judgement.”
Imagex4 Imagex2 Imagex2 Imagex2

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:46 pm

No Judy, it means it is just taking out the trash, a housekeeping action. You didn't follow the rules and there was nothing there for them to deal with except an out of time piece of gibberish.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:35 pm

Was this the last birfer case? Are there any others on the docket? Does Judy win a prize?
From Michael Moore: RESISTANCE CALENDAR! A one-stop site for all anti-Trump actions EVERY DAY nationwide: http://resistancecalendar.org

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:50 pm

Orlylicious wrote:Was this the last birfer case? Are there any others on the docket? Does Judy win a prize?
Robert Laity just had an appeal denied in his case in New York. I think he can still appeal to the state supreme court. It is a 2016 ballot challenge against Cruz.

bob

Post by bob » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:59 pm

Reality Check wrote:Robert Laity just had an appeal denied in his case in New York. I think he can still appeal to the state supreme court. It is a 2016 ballot challenge against Cruz.
Laity can appeal to New York's highest court, and then SCOTUS. Judy can file a PREB in the 10th, and then go to SCOTUS. But all that is discretionary; "dennied" is all they'll get.

This was probably the last reasoned decision in a birther case, and even then, the court here didn't address the merits of the claim.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:30 pm

I forgot about New York's unique names for the various courts. I should have known that. I watched enough episodes of Law and Order.

I would argue that Judy never really had an open case after his initial case was denied. He filed a rule 60 motion to reopen a dead case and it was denied at the district and appellate levels. I have a question however. Would he have to pay another filing fee to request a review en banc?

bob

Post by bob » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:38 pm

Reality Check wrote:I would argue that Judy never really had an open case after his initial case was denied. He filed a rule 60 motion to reopen a dead case and it was denied at the district and appellate levels.
The motion for relief from judgment was filed under the same case number as the original case. But, for administrative purposes, the appeals (one from the original case, one from the latest denial) were separate cases (different numbers, different panels, etc.).

But what is an "open case," really? Anyone can file a case; Klayman has made a career of filing and then dismissing. Judy didn't even properly serve the defendants in this case. Judy lurves to brag about how he sued McCain when the reality is that case was dismissed because Judy failed to provide the court with a valid address.
Would he have to pay another filing fee to request a review en banc?
Nope; the federal courts (for the most part) aren't a la carte. Filing is free, and Judy has nothing but time while crashing on his neighbor's couch.

bob

Post by bob » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:43 pm

Ob. P&E comments:
Cody Robert Judy wrote: It’s just my opinion, but probably the most exciting thing for Obama is having Justices act as his attorneys, and his attorneys show up for comments? That’s got be cheaper!

I’ve been trying to think what that’s called?

Oh yeah, a Default.

What is it called when Justices make excuses for defendants if Crimes whose statutes have not run out?

Complicity, Misprison of Felony, Corruption?

What is it called when Justices weight the Balance of Justice, and call the Qualifications of the Office of President in the US Constitution “frivilous”?

Treason of their Oaths of Office and Bad Behaviour comes to my mind.
Chris Farrell wrote:Yes indeed! I took a bus down to Tallahassee and sat in the courtroom when the judge, I think his name was Terry Lewis and I only remember that if I’m right because it rhymes with ‘Jerry Lewis’–both clowns–basically ruled that Larry Klayman’s case could not proceed because Obama was not yet the official nominee of the Democrat party, though by the time the Democrat Convention would establish Obama as their official nominee the window of opportunity for Mr. Klayman’s case to prevent Obama’s name from being placed on the ballot in the then upcoming presidential election would already be closed.

I most probably didn’t state that correctly. Talk to Atty. Larry Klayman. It was a travesty of justice indicative of an elitist faction controlling the court…, and what a miserable freaking bus ride both ways!
Robert Laity wrote:To clarify, the court in Minor said that an NBC is “one born in the US to parents who are [both] US Citizens themselves”. The very same definition found in the Law of Nations (Article 1, Sec. 8 of the USConst). The original French: “Les naturels ou indigenes sont ceux qui sont ne de le pays de PARENTS CitoyenS”, NBCs are those born in a country to parents who are both citizens. The decision in Minor, more then being a “Majority” decision, was unanimous. The court expressed “doubt” as to whether the other classes of “Citizen” who did not have two US Citizen parents or birth in the US to one citizen parent, met the standard of being a “Natural Born Citizen”. NBC is not tantamount to being just a “Citizen”. ALL Natural Born Citizens are citizens. All citizens are NOT NBCs. The 10th circuit has become the most recent court to be non-feasant,malfeasant and complicit with espionage during war time. Misprision of Treason and Espionage during war time subject the Judges themselves to execution,if convicted, under 10 USC. The case is NOT frivolous in the least.
Cort Wrotnowski wrote:and it is just my opinion that the approach may need to be rethought. This may require some stepping back in the sense that one has to build the case for prosecution by referring to the history of past prosecution. One small piece that is the most easily proven needs to be the starting point. One off the wall example is to press an investigation into the ongoing deceit by the two hospitals in Hawaii. I am of the view they can no longer hide behind a veil of denial. Getting them to fess up that Obama was not born in their hospitals will strengthen the charges of fraud. Also, I would think that the cold case posse’s analysis would carry weight.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:18 am

YAWN. Typical CRJ and Pest and EFail. DDSS.

bob

Post by bob » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:23 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:YAWN. Typical CRJ and Pest and EFail. DDSS.
And, yet, they've been at this for nine years now. Slapping each other on the back for bring consistently wrong, engaging in futile gestures that have had no tangible effect, and making the same ominous "any day now" predictions.

As the last birther case* whimpers to its death, even now they cannot entertain the possibility that it is they, and not the rest of the world, that might be wrong.

* Taitz recently is trying to backdoor birf in the Texas case, but she'll booted from it soon enough.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:00 pm

It says something that I'm here bored out of my mind in hospital, and yet Judy raises such a feeling of MEH! that I cant be arsed to distract myself by slapping his talentless ass around.
"I think its pretty troubling when a backyard decoration comes out swinging harder against Nazis than the President of the United States." - Stephen Colbert

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:15 pm

Thanks for the info on the current status! Sounds like birfers are out of gas.

The Birfer Scorecard (appropriately, "BS" :lol: ) is at http://tesibria.typepad.com/whats_your_ ... 20list.pdf (thank you Tes and Realist)... they were 0-226 in 2015. Winning! Except CRJ is living in the street, but that's de minimis, right?
BS.JPG
In honor of Bob's comment about "Backdoor Orly"...
Candel Heat & John Lee Hooker - Open Up Your Back Door :lol:

[bbvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrAeAft04eY[/bbvideo]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
From Michael Moore: RESISTANCE CALENDAR! A one-stop site for all anti-Trump actions EVERY DAY nationwide: http://resistancecalendar.org

bob

Post by bob » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:48 pm

Suranis wrote:It says something that I'm here bored out of my mind in hospital, and yet Judy raises such a feeling of MEH! that I cant be arsed to distract myself by slapping his talentless ass around.
I KNOW!; e.g., this P&E comment:
Judy wrote:Sure Appreciate the acknowledgments, comments, and opinions expressed here towards the sovereignty of our United States of America; and preserving America’s Choice in the Office if President according to our Standard of Law referencing and respecting the testimony of nature amd nature’s God.

While man-made laws conflict with nature’s laws in this respect , we Birthers stand on solid ground while others will surely have doubts and with doubts penalties surely are asked for and are required by those opposing Nature and our Creator.
:yawn:

Who knew that natural law permitted relief from judgment beyond one year from the entry of judgment!

"For completeness," the birther scorecard has not been updated in two years. The one remaining pending case from then was one of Taitz's Texas immigration folly, which has since died.

Once Taitz's attempt to butt into the Texas v. United States is denied, it will officially be over (other than the inevitable futile discretionary appeals).

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:50 pm

When that happens we should have a party and invite all the Birfers to join a special new topic and relive their wonderful experiences and victories! :lol:

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:34 am

And so, we now prepare for the next no.
08/21/2017 [10491859] Petition for rehearing and rehearing en banc filed by Mr. Cody Robert Judy. Served on 08/17/2017. Manner of Service: US mail. [17-4055] [Entered: 08/21/2017 01:44 PM]
So, does Cody just request a rehearing? Does he attempt to argue that the panel and the district's rulings regarding the Rule(60) motion are incorrect on the matter of law?

Why, of course not. It is not a proper motion until you state the panel has participated in a criminal cover-up and the whole thing is a "nefarious anti-American treason against the Constitution."

And then he goes on.
Cody wrote:In short, the Panel's decision protects the first 'black' President from qualification of being a 'natural born Citizen' because he is associated as having black skin.

Cody is still wanting to get his default from the district court.
Cody wrote:Appellant as a matter of right, violative of a vested legal right as well as natural right is by law entitled to a reversal of the District Court's (clerks) refusal to issue a (Certificate of Default)
Cody Judy appeal - motion for en banc.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

realist

Post by realist » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:12 am

:rotflmao:
ImageX 4 (have met 36 Obots at meetups) Image X 4

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:26 am

As per usual CRJ will whine a whole lot about things totally unrelated to any of his actual filings and will not address any possible errors the courts might have made in dealing with and disposing of them and accomplish NOTHING. I can't remember if the court has gotten around to telling the clerk to refuse anything further or not, but they really should, or he will just continue to waste paper.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:59 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:I can't remember if the court has gotten around to telling the clerk to refuse anything further or not, but they really should, or he will just continue to waste paper.
Despite his blabbering, it is styled as petition for a review en banc, so he has properly progressed to the next step of failure.
North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:37 am

There is nothing for the court to hear/rehear/or even reconsider, his case/appeal is dead dead dead, long past its sell by date.

bob

Post by bob » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:36 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:I can't remember if the court has gotten around to telling the clerk to refuse anything further or not, but they really should, or he will just continue to waste paper.
He hasn't been so barred yet. But his suckers' $500 bought the right to throw a PREB.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:06 am

bob wrote:
He hasn't been so barred yet. But his suckers' $500 bought the right to throw a PREB.
Pity.

bob

Post by bob » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:56 pm

Ob. P&E: Obama Eligibility/Forgery Plaintiff Files Motion for Rehearing by Full Appeals Court:
“AMERICAN NATIONALISM GIVES EQUAL RIGHTS”

Judy disagreed with the appellate court’s recent finding of his lack of timeliness in submitting the new evidence because of a pending motion he had filed with the U.S. Supreme Court which Judy signed and dated on February 4, 2016.

Judy is requesting the en banc hearing because he believes the court has failed to uphold the constitutional rights of all Americans. He has previously said that the judges have “acted as counsel” for the defendants in his cases rather than as unbiased arbiters of the Constitution.

Referring to the Priority Mail envelope in which he placed the Motion for Review, Judy told The Post & Email on Tuesday, “This was delivered to the Tenth Circuit Appeals Court at 10:45AM the exact time the picture was taken of the eclipse in Ogden, Utah. The document, A Motion for Review En Banc, will rely on getting at least 7 of the 12 Justices in Order to proceed.”

Judy wrote:We understand that American Nationalism gives equal rights regardless of race, color, sex, or religion. It does not give superiority to Black or White Nationalism. They both exist.

With the TENS-OF-Thousands of references to Obama as the first black President, the mainstream media seems to have forgotten Obama, like McCain, Cruz, Rubio, Jindal and Justices defending them as Counsel, are using superiority over the U.S. Constitution’s qualification for the Office of President, and Americans are hurt and now getting angry. A race war over not being represented and excluded by factors prohibited by the Constitution will ultimately hurt most the minorities.

I feel as if I’ve been using my voice as a presidential candidate to avoid race wars and nasty racism rooted in “Superiority in Color.” I support our U.S. Constitution in defending minorities and individual rights so enumerated therein. The panel of three justices in the Tenth Circuit have in their decision done more against race relations than for, acting with superiority for Black Nationalism than for American Nationalism under the Supreme Law of the Land in our U.S. Constitution.

My suit against McCain gives equality to Obama under the standard of the U.S. Constitution. And a federal judge in Judy v. McCain said as much. The burden is not to the loser of the election but to the winner who occupies the office.
And, of course:
Obama’s life story appears in several places inconstent to this day, including the hospital where he was born and where his father attended university. Such sources as The Washington Post, UPI and the Associated Press have reported details about Obama’s background as differing from those the former White House occupant himself has claimed.

The Post and the AP provided no response to this writer as to the discrepancies they reported.

Return to “Lesser Lights”