Cody Robert Judy

Notorial Dissent

Re: Cody Robert Judy

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:07 pm

Three words: 1. Over; 2. His; 3. Head.
;)
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:10 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:Three words: 1. Over; 2. His; 3. Head.
;)
It gets repetitive calling Judy clueless. He can't put two sentences together that make sense. Even among the strain of morons known as Birthers Judy stands out as incredibly stupid.
"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:41 am

Reality Check wrote:
Notorial Dissent wrote:Three words: 1. Over; 2. His; 3. Head.
;)
It gets repetitive calling Judy clueless. He can't put two sentences together that make sense. Even among the strain of morons known as Birthers Judy stands out as incredibly spectacularly stupid.
FIFU
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:36 am

IIRC, I think a birther crowdsourced funding for a SCOTUS print job for something like $3k. Still not peanuts, though.
Heck yeah, that was the lovely Tracy Fair!

$2,855 of $2,200 goal
Raised by 60 idiots people in 32 months
Tracy Obama.JPG

I think we worked out how many cartons of cigarettes she could buy with $2,855. :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
From Michael Moore: RESISTANCE CALENDAR! A one-stop site for all anti-Trump actions EVERY DAY nationwide: http://resistancecalendar.org

bob

Post by bob » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:43 pm

P&E comment:
Judy wrote:People Celebrating Ankeny v. Governor of the State of Indiana included
Ri Sol-ju or Lee Seol-ju is the First Lady of North Korea and the wife of Korean leader Kim Jong-un

[ * * * ]

(Ankeny v. Governor of the State of Indiana.) In December 2008, Steve Ankeny and Bill Kruse filed a “Petition for Extraordinary Writ of Prohibition” against the Governor of Indiana to block “any popular votes for Barack Obama and Joe Biden for the appointment as Chief Electors [sic]

Of course they couldn’t say Obama was a natural born Citizen and didn’t. But they managed to destroy [natural born Citizen] as included in the 14th Amendment which it is not.

One of the Founding Principles and Doctrines to prevent Judges from destructive construction
upon the Constitution is when two or more Principles collide they [can not] give one doctrine favor while the other is murdered.

The Cracker-Jack toy found in Ankeny was the “State Court’ found itself representing ( naturalization) in the 14th Amendment, and diabelically usurping [ natural born Citizen ] or the Office of President Art. II. Sect 1. C-5 , in their tinker-box into Federal Jurisdiction.

The Legislative Branch was given power by the Constitution to Naturalize Citizens ( naturalization) [not adopt natural born Citizens].

The remote thought of John McCain being resoluted in a naturalization action of and by the Senate a [natural born Citizen] was galactically stupid. I think more and more people realize today the McCain Institute and Clinton Foundation are the sticky [foreign] sugar and carmel in crackerjack.

Resolutions on toys in cracker jack boxes might be what the Senate considers it’s prerogative ie. US SEN. Res. 511 Co-Sponsor H. Clinton and Obama- but that doesn’t mean it is not subject to the Dumb Toy and Joke Box.

We may enjoy Cracker-Jack and the toy inside, but when the Constitution and our Branches of Government start acting like them , it’s ridiculous.
Imagex4 Imagex2 Imagex2 Imagex2

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:59 pm

313 words that together should have some meaning, and yet don't.

bob

Post by bob » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:33 pm

An "update" on Judy's blog, regarding his eviction:
The Court on July 25th called / scheduled a Pre-Trial Conference Aug. 8th, 2017.

Nearly a month after the Writ of Restitution was signed by the Judge and then Instituted by the Plaintiff.

The Motion to Stay the Writ with Receipts of Rent "Paid" for July denied by the signing Judge of the day.
The only meaningful word in that salad is "denied."

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:02 pm

When a bear farts in the woods and you can't smell it, did it happen?

Maybe we should stop writing about him and then he won't exist any more?

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:29 pm

But his sexy glances at the camera during his music videos will always haunt my dreams...
"I think its pretty troubling when a backyard decoration comes out swinging harder against Nazis than the President of the United States." - Stephen Colbert

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:20 pm

On that post there are two pictures, one is of a kid. Is that his son? Is this something for CPS? Has CEL3 been coaching him on parenting? Why isn't Rharon covering this aspect of the Judy story?

From Michael Moore: RESISTANCE CALENDAR! A one-stop site for all anti-Trump actions EVERY DAY nationwide: http://resistancecalendar.org

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:37 pm

I knew I should have saved the post I put at the P&E in response to Judy, but Sharon deleted it. In essence, I responded to his question (why didn't they file an amicus brief, whatever the hell that is) with "why would they bother? Most of the 212 Birther law suits collapsed through their own force of suck, they didn't need the help, nor was there any need for heavy artillery"

I then asked him why the birthers never posted their evidence on the one place on earth that could declare Obama's BC invalid. Also I pointed out that his blathering about Trump was just dodging the question, and I said he can indulge in his Vogon poetry all he wants, but it's just avoiding the question, and he knows it.

I'm truly shocked that she didn't like that, and didn't want it to be seen. :confused:
"I think its pretty troubling when a backyard decoration comes out swinging harder against Nazis than the President of the United States." - Stephen Colbert

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:39 pm

Appalling!!!

bob

Post by bob » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:38 am

Orlylicious wrote:On that post there are two pictures, one is of a kid. Is that his son?
Yes. I infer the child's mother, who filed for divorce when Judy was at Manning's "trial," has primary custody.

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 5 dogs, 2 cats, the neighbor's cat, and 1 horse

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:55 am

Suranis wrote: I'm truly shocked that she didn't like that, and didn't want it to be seen. :confused:
That's all the toxic toe germs getting to your head. :bighug:
“I’ve been hooked since my first smell of C-4.” Linda Cox, first female Air Force Explosive Ordnance Disposal Technician, first to lead her own unit, go to war, be awarded a Bronze Star, and hold the highest enlisted rank of chief master sergeant.

bob

Post by bob » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:54 pm

Suranis wrote:I knew I should have saved the post I put at the P&E in response to Judy, but Sharon deleted it.
True; it didn't survive moderation; a rare casualty in these modern times.
In essence, I responded to his question (why didn't they file an amicus brief, whatever the hell that is[*]) with "why would they bother? Most of the 212 Birther law suits collapsed through their own force of suck, they didn't need the help, nor was there any need for heavy artillery"
Like this?:
[some jerk**] wrote:Why would anyone waste their time, and the court’s time, by filing an amicus briefing saying, for example, that Cody Judy has failed to explain how 42 [U.S.C.] sec. 1983, the Clayton Act, or Sherman Act apply to the 2012 election?

The courts seem able to reach that conclusion on their own.
Judy wrote:It’s very well explained in the Brief and the Original Pleadings.

Don’t mistake Judicial Improprieties with Facts and the Claims… of Merit. No one will take you seriously if they can read.

When something is said “not to make sense”, by people in positions because of the Defendant’s Nomination, it’s usually right on Target.

You’re time in Responding seems well worth it to ” you”. (?)
[some jerk] wrote:It takes literally seconds to explain to P&E readers why Judy’s efforts have failed, why they will continue to fail, and also to note that Judy has been consistently wrong in predicting the outcome of his own cases.

More importantly, comments here — unlike Judy — don’t waste the courts’ time.
Judy wrote:In other words, your Lazy(?) And Cheap(?),When it comes to actually defending Fraud/Forgery/ and promoting your anti-gay, anti-Civil Rights and anti! American message(?)

But you still haven’t explained to the P&E Readers (Why?)

So, if I understand this correctly, you’re trying to be a Prophet, or some kind of Fortune Teller? Your desire is to Foretell the Future? Who is Rewarding you for that? Whose glory are you doing it for? Is it your own? Or some Deity you worship?

I’m trying to recall a Prediction I made about past cases, but I can’t recall any? Can you help us all out and find a quote of mine that’s “wrong” on a Prediction of my Cases?

So, let’s see, you are doing the Court a “Favor” by not representing your “opinion” officially on Record, but you want to be famous for your opinion unofficially? You kinda wanna stay under-the-radar accept to the P&E Readers who you regularly disparage?

The only thing I could really find I’ve written was this Dream. But, this Case has not been decided yet.

Do you have a Blog or Internet Site where you are really advocating American? Or are you a Foreigner just trying to wreck us?
I did not know that Judy believes his delusions are helpful to the "gay agenda."

* A brief filed an amicus curiae (literally, friend of the court), i.e., a :mememe: non-party to a lawsuit. Often a waste of everyone's time, even when filed by real experts in big cases.

** :-

bob

Post by bob » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:32 pm

P&E comment:
Judy wrote:The only Fact agreeable to the current Appellant Court regarding my Cases, as you’ve agreed, is my “forma pauperis ” status provided reasons for Courts to write a Denial based on a procedural status quo if the District Court “labeled” it as if you sued The Fogbow or Obama Conspiracies for blocking my Comments.
Doc C. (rightly) baned Judy because Judy republished (on his own blog) one of He, Lucas Smith's stalker videos.

Is Judy baned here?

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:44 pm

That Judy comment doesn't even really make much sense, even for his usual lack of clarity. The Appeals court refused his IFP because the District Court labeled his appeal frivolous, and the Appeals court confirmed that when they refused IFP. The only one who had anything to do with that was Judy.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:51 pm

bob wrote:Is Judy baned here?
I don't recall that he ever joined here. If he did, it wasn't with his real name, and he's done nothing but lurk.
If dogs run free, why not we?

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:09 pm

I doubt he'd have tried, he didn't fare at all well at Doc's which is considerably more sedate and eventually got himself banned for his vile behavior there, he'd have been sliced and diced here. He is basically a nasty ignorant and stupid little man when all is said and done.

bob

Post by bob » Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:21 pm

The Facebook:
Judy wrote:WOW! UNEXPECTED REALIZATION FROM NY TIMES. The Results in on Obama's Paranoia of being unseated because of his Lack of Constitutional Qualification that led to Obama's War On First Amendment ie. Free Press !
HIGHLIGHTS [Obama’s attorney general repeatedly allowed the F.B.I. to use intrusive measures against reporters more often than any time in recent memory.] [ Obama handed him (TRUMP)a road map.”] [Mr. Obama’s record of going after both journalists and their sources has set a dangerous precedent ] [ Obama administration won a ruling from the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals in my case that determined that there was no such thing as a “reporter’s privilege”]
:crazy:

Judy is referring to this December NYT opinion piece, writen by James Risen (yes, that James Risen) chronicling how the Obama administration litigated a GWB-era subpoena (over actual classified national-security information) to SCOTUS. The DOJ won, but then blinked, and never called Risen to testify.

Oh: Judy found this article only because Drudge is presently linking to it.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:41 pm

bob wrote:P&E "update":
Judy wrote:A little bit of info. Called the Tenth Circuit Court Clerk Team 2. The Clerk said it’s been set for Review. Said he just couldn’t say how long, but noticed a couple of cases ahead of it. I asked if the Tenth Circuit had sessions or went on Summer Break like the SCOTUS. He said , “No, they don’t”. After a Case is set for Review it’s usually 2 to 3 weeks.
I think it'll be longer than 2-3 weeks for a decision. But if it isn't, then it means Judy & Friends spent $500 to buy a few weeks delaying the fail (a PREB shot).
He got the 2 to 3 weeks thing right. That's about it.
Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals wrote:08/15/2017 [10490275] Affirmed. Terminated on the merits after submissions without oral hearing. Written, signed, unpublished. Judges Briscoe, Hartz (authoring) and Bacharach. Mandate to issue. [17-4055] [Entered: 08/15/2017 08:21 AM]
Cody Judy appeal - order.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:39 am

SMAAACKKK!!! DAAMN!!! They must have wanted to do some quick housekeeping and clear out the trash. That was an expensive little ego trip. :winner:

bob

Post by bob » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:24 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:That was an expensive little ego trip.
And some jerk even advised against wasting the money.

Judy can file a PREB, and then file in SCOTUS, but both are discretionary. (Ditto with Laity.) Which means we've seen the last birther ruling beyond a dennied.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:28 am

bob wrote:
And some jerk even advised against wasting the money.

Judy can file a PREB, and then file in SCOTUS, but both are discretionary. (Ditto with Laity.) Which means we've seen the last birther ruling beyond a dennied.
Like Judy has EVER listened to any advice other than from the voices in his head.

bob

Post by bob » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:44 pm

But look what it bought!: Judy's blog: The BLACK NATIONALIST in the Tenth Circuit [American] Court:
PATENTLY FALSE excuses were used to Affirm the District Court's Decision

That is what you would expect however from a Panel of Judges in the Tenth Circuit Court who are trying to cover up crimes against the American People in the Elections of the United States of America in 2008 and 2012. Using Google to search the term 'Birther' this is what comes up...... It is the pajorative 'personalization' of charges against anyone who has taken a stand for the U.S. Constitution's qualification of [natural born Citizen] ie. born in the U.S. to U.S. Citizen Parents. ["[A] person who doubts the legitimacy of Barack Obama's presidency because of a conspiracy theory that Obama is not a natural-born US citizen."]

The fabricated mis-information google represents essentially sweeps away, using a bit of conspiratorial magic, the Facts that [white] Sen. John McCain was also sued for not being a natural born Citizen in Federal Court in 2008 by a Presidential Candidate.

Now why would the "Fake News" do such a thing unless it was to propagate and nurture "HATE" in the form of a false racism?

Would you be surprised every Voter who voted for Obama based on his [black] skin color are Black Nationalist? If skin color was the sole reason for the vote wouldn't it be logical or reasonable every other characteristic being null and void, to ascribe that a superior motive based on color and contrary to the Supreme Law of the Land that forbids discrimination based on color, was indeed being perpetrated upon America?

The ORDER & JUDGEMENT coming out of the 10th Circuit Court exemplifies the Black National Movement against the United States Constitution's Qualifications for the Office of President. We would expect a Judge immersed in 'Black Nationalism' to set aside the reverence of the U.S. Constitution's Qualification for the Highest Office in the United States for the color of skin. We would also expect that if this was correct 'errors' would manifest themselves incontrovertibly.
The 10th Circuit explained that a motion from relief from judgment must be filed within a year of that judgment filed in the district court. Judy wishes it was two years from the last filing, regardless of in which court that filing occurred.

Return to “Lesser Lights”