Rust and Related Lawsuits

Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

What kind of dumbass doesn't know in this day and age that jailhouse calls a recorded and can come back to haunt you....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

:callonme:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.

Post by zekeb »

It's too bad the clueless don't always have someone telling them what is and what is not a good idea.
Largo al factotum.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Her Attorney's paralegal told her during a call that these calls were recorded. Hannah seems way to self a absorbed to understand how the real world works.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”