Orly's latest poopies.....

Orlylicious

Re: Orly's latest poopies.....

Post by Orlylicious » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:16 pm

What a triumph in Alabama!
Hend.JPG
http://leftinalabama.com/orly-taitz-com ... he-ballot/

Is Albert E. Hendershot still alive? Was thinking of this the other day after reading a post from Foggy, maybe we need a Dead Birthers topic.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
From Michael Moore: RESISTANCE CALENDAR! A one-stop site for all anti-Trump actions EVERY DAY nationwide: http://resistancecalendar.org

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:22 pm

FWIW
Cynthia Malkin, Richard Blumenthal’s Wife: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
2. She Met Richard When She Was 16 & He Was 31
There is a 15-year age difference between Richard Blumenthal and his wife Cynthia; he is currently 70, while she is 55.

According to the Hartford Courant, the two met at a party in Greenwich, where 16-year-old Cynthia was accompanied by her parents; Cynthia and Richard were paired up together in a game of tennis. They met again at Cynthia’s cousin’s wedding a few years later, and they started to date when Cynthia became an adult and began attending Harvard University.

The two of them became engaged during Cynthia’s senior year at Harvard, and they were married the following year when she was 21 and he was 36. The wedding took place at Cynthia’s parents’ home, according to The New York Times.
http://heavy.com/news/2017/02/cynthia-m ... net-worth/

Updated Jul 21, 2017 at 3:41pm
Published Feb 8, 2017 at 7:58pm
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:36 pm

Considerable difference between marrying a 21 year old, even with the age difference, and fondling a 14 year old, of either sex.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:51 pm

Blumenthal played tennis with a 16 year old girl, in the company of her parents, when he was 31? And met her again a few years later and eventually married her? OFF WITH HIS HEAD!

I might add that Taitz has 3 sons, at least two of whom are Democrats and one of whom is involved in mental health work.

Orly Taitz, Clounselor at Law. :rolleye:

tek

Post by tek » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:52 pm

I definitely think Orly should get actively involved in the Roy Moore issue.
I can't think of anyone whose involvement would do more for the country.
Fast talkin' guys with strange red eyes
Have put things in your head
And started your mind to wonderin'

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:13 pm

It strikes me as an Orly level issue, she certainly doesn't have an issue with morals or ethics of those in powers, as long as they are GOP, so a perfect fit.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:56 pm

Dolly wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:22 pm
FWIW
There is a 15-year age difference between Richard Blumenthal and his wife Cynthia; he is currently 70, while she is 55.

According to the Hartford Courant, the two met at a party in Greenwich, where 16-year-old Cynthia was accompanied by her parents; Cynthia and Richard were paired up together in a game of tennis. They met again at Cynthia’s cousin’s wedding a few years later, and they started to date when Cynthia became an adult and began attending Harvard University.

The two of them became engaged during Cynthia’s senior year at Harvard, and they were married the following year when she was 21 and he was 36. The wedding took place at Cynthia’s parents’ home, according to The New York Times.

She was a 20 year old Harvard graduate? Is that common?

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:23 pm

More likely someone either can't count, is juggling facts, or just plain sloppy writing.

qbawl

Post by qbawl » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:05 pm

Sugar Magnolia wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:56 pm
Dolly wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:22 pm
FWIW

She was a 20 year old Harvard graduate? Is that common?
Common? I would guess not, possible most definitely. My son entered the school across the river (BU) at age 17 and graduated Summa in three years.

bob

Post by bob » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:49 pm

Taitz wrote:the woman was asked out [by Moore] and she agreed and she also agreed to go to his house. They did not have sex and when the woman said that she wanted to go home, he took her home and did not pursue her any further. He did not force himself on her and did not have sex with her
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/senator-blu ... /#comments :twisted:

Methinks if an adult had approached one Taitz's children when they were 14 years old, took her child to the adult's house, and her child had touched the adult's genitals, then Taitz might suddenly remember that 14 is below the age of consent.
Imagex4 Imagex2 Imagex2 Imagex2

Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:02 pm

Orly Taitz wrote:Remember, New Jersey voted for the Republican Governor twice just 4 years ago and 8 years ago, yet this time they voted for the Democrat by a big margin. The same is true in Virginia. Just two years ago Gillespie lost his senate bid in VA by only 1%.
Pssst... Orly.... 42 of the last 49 people elected to the Governor’s office in Virginia were Democrats.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:02 pm

Nah. Only if it would affect her son's future college education., Then she would raise holy well.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:30 pm

bob wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:49 pm
Taitz wrote:the woman was asked out [by Moore] and she agreed and she also agreed to go to his house. They did not have sex and when the woman said that she wanted to go home, he took her home and did not pursue her any further. He did not force himself on her and did not have sex with her
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/senator-blu ... /#comments :twisted:

Methinks if an adult had approached one Taitz's children when they were 14 years old, took her child to the adult's house, and her child had touched the adult's genitals, then Taitz might suddenly remember that 14 is below the age of consent.
And La Taitz knows this how????

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:46 pm

bob wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:49 pm
Even without the touchy feely, it's crossing the line to remove almost all your and a child's clothing. But Taitz mentioned sex. Sex according to Taitz is, you know, only penetration.
Vím o prasatech hodně zajímavých věcí.

Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:23 pm

ZekeB wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:46 pm
But Taitz mentioned sex. Sex according to Taitz is, you know, only penetration.
► Show Spoiler

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:37 pm

:P Dang we missed the 8th anniversary of CELIII & Orly having sex, November 3rd.
Orly Taitz, at the Head of the "Birther" Movement, Has Her Love Life Displayed in Court
Spencer Kornhaber | February 18, 2010 4:00am
Somehow, though, Taitz ended up on the witness stand, facing questions from one Philip Berg, a former Pennsylvania attorney general. Berg has called Taitz a "menace" and, in May of last year, filed a slander lawsuit against her. In Fort Lauderdale, though, he was representing [Charles Edward] Lincoln.

"Isn't it true that you had relations, sexual relations, in your dental office with [Lincoln] on November 3, 2009?" Berg asked Taitz at one point. Taitz didn't answer; Snow — for neither the first nor the last time — told Berg that the question wasn't relevant.

Taitz and Lincoln do have a history. "It was a professional relationship to start out with," Lincoln said on the witness stand. "But frankly, I fell in love with her, and we did have a romance."

That revelation shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone who's been paying close attention to Taitz's travails. In October, Lucas Smith — a felon who had supplied Taitz with what was purported to be Obama's Kenyan birth certificate and who later had a falling-out with Taitz — published an "affidavit" that, among other things, quoted Lincoln as confiding that Taitz was "hotter, hornier, wetter, tighter, more of a nympho than I've ever met." In December 2009, Lincoln himself posted on his blog a letter he had sent to Taitz in which he said Taitz, who is married, had wanted Lincoln to live in San Clemente as her "boy toy."

"I'll bet you didn't tell [your husband] what we did on your dentists' chairs, or if you did, I'll bet you didn't describe it in much detail," the letter read.

In court, Lincoln provided the exact date and time when he says Taitz ended their relationship — 9:56 p.m. Wednesday, November 4 — saying, "It was the worst thing that happened to me in 2009."
http://www.browardpalmbeach.com/news/or ... rt-6334235

Maybe Lena should reconsider if she wants to go there :lol:
From Michael Moore: RESISTANCE CALENDAR! A one-stop site for all anti-Trump actions EVERY DAY nationwide: http://resistancecalendar.org

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:47 pm

I think the whole thing is crossing the line, but then what do I know.

tek

Post by tek » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:30 pm

ok, so, let me just recalibrate here.

I remember the late 70s well. I was in college. (other than a very few nights :sick: I was coherent thru it all .. enough to graduate magna cum loudmouth..)

Anyway, this would be in the northeast US, so maybe not applicable to Judge Moore's hunting grounds..

but if I, at age 21, were to cast an amorous eye at a 14-year-old I'm sure EVERY SINGLE ONE of my friends would take me aside and slap (or beat) some sense into me. Just off limits. Don't even think about it.

But I guess that was a simpler time or something..
Fast talkin' guys with strange red eyes
Have put things in your head
And started your mind to wonderin'

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:30 pm

I think the appropriate line of the time was 14/16 will get you 20......

neeneko

Post by neeneko » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:41 pm

tek wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:30 pm
Anyway, this would be in the northeast US, so maybe not applicable to Judge Moore's hunting grounds..

but if I, at age 21, were to cast an amorous eye at a 14-year-old I'm sure EVERY SINGLE ONE of my friends would take me aside and slap (or beat) some sense into me. Just off limits. Don't even think about it.

But I guess that was a simpler time or something..
On another calibration. Mid-atlantic rather than north east, high school in the 90s. When I was in high school most of the girls I knew were dating boys, guys, and men ranging anywhere from college age up through their 40s. Unfortunately most of the people I encountered later in life that were dating really young were mostly given positive feedback from their various communities.

realist

Post by realist » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:12 pm

Orlylicious wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:37 pm
:P Dang we missed the 8th anniversary of CELIII & Orly having sex, November 3rd.
Orly Taitz, at the Head of the "Birther" Movement, Has Her Love Life Displayed in Court
Spencer Kornhaber | February 18, 2010 4:00am
Somehow, though, Taitz ended up on the witness stand, facing questions from one Philip Berg, a former Pennsylvania attorney general. Berg has called Taitz a "menace" and, in May of last year, filed a slander lawsuit against her. In Fort Lauderdale, though, he was representing [Charles Edward] Lincoln.

"Isn't it true that you had relations, sexual relations, in your dental office with [Lincoln] on November 3, 2009?" Berg asked Taitz at one point. Taitz didn't answer; Snow — for neither the first nor the last time — told Berg that the question wasn't relevant.

Taitz and Lincoln do have a history. "It was a professional relationship to start out with," Lincoln said on the witness stand. "But frankly, I fell in love with her, and we did have a romance."

That revelation shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone who's been paying close attention to Taitz's travails. In October, Lucas Smith — a felon who had supplied Taitz with what was purported to be Obama's Kenyan birth certificate and who later had a falling-out with Taitz — published an "affidavit" that, among other things, quoted Lincoln as confiding that Taitz was "hotter, hornier, wetter, tighter, more of a nympho than I've ever met." In December 2009, Lincoln himself posted on his blog a letter he had sent to Taitz in which he said Taitz, who is married, had wanted Lincoln to live in San Clemente as her "boy toy."

"I'll bet you didn't tell [your husband] what we did on your dentists' chairs, or if you did, I'll bet you didn't describe it in much detail," the letter read.

In court, Lincoln provided the exact date and time when he says Taitz ended their relationship — 9:56 p.m. Wednesday, November 4 — saying, "It was the worst thing that happened to me in 2009."
http://www.browardpalmbeach.com/news/or ... rt-6334235

Maybe Lena should reconsider if she wants to go there :lol:
From CEL 3's Affidavit: "11.
From approximately Saturday May 30, 2009 through the evening of Wednesday November 4, 2009, I worked as Dr. Taitz law clerk, research assistant, and personal assistant.From exactly the evening of Wednesday, June 24 through the evening of Wednesday, November 4, 2009, Dr. Taitz and I were involved romantically (emotionally and sexually

Other docs available here: https://www.scribd.com/search?content_t ... RIVERNIDER
ImageX 4 (have met 36 Obots at meetups) Image X 4

Whip

Post by Whip » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:40 pm

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:23 pm

Short version: screwing me was cheaper than paying me.

(On the other hand, I don't believe Lincoln.)

bob

Post by bob » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:56 pm

Press Release: Orly Taitz files a petition for President Trump and Secretary of DOD Mattis to order DOD to appeal the decision by the military judge to give no prison term to deserter Bergdahl
Now up to 135 signatures! :roll:

Lakin did better with his pointless petition.

bob

Post by bob » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:58 pm

Analyst Says Judge Roy Moore Signature Inside Gloria Allred Accuser’s Yearbook Was FORGED. If Moore is serous about fighting back, he needs to file a police report about forgery immediately and file a legal action for defamation or he should step aside as he will not get elected with these allegations not being seriously challenged in court

[Ob. Gateway Pundit link snipped.*]
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/analyst-say ... iately-an/ :twisted:

Paging Mike Zullo!

* I read it so you don't have to; the "analyst" is Thomas Wictor, who (according to his Amazon page):
was born in Caripito, Venezuela, and has lived in Texas, the Netherlands, Norway, Great Britain, Oregon, Japan, and California. He earned a bachelor's degree in history from Lewis and Clark College and has worked as a stevedore, library archivist, conversational English teacher, editor of the world's first online newspaper, voiceover actor, delivery driver, process server, field representative for a document-retrieval service, and music journalist.

He is the author of seven books and is the planet's only expert on World War I flamethrowers, an accomplishment he attained completely by default, since nobody else is interested in them. A former Contributing Editor at Bass Player magazine, he was once a semi-professional bass guitarist in Tokyo.
:mememe:

Return to “Orly Taitz”