Ed Hale Says

DaveMuckey

Ed Hale Says

Post by DaveMuckey » Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:56 pm

Sorry, but I couldn't resist the temptation.[link]DNA study suggests Bigfoot exists,http://goo.gl/Sz4HU[/link]The whole Sasquatch thing may be moving from the realm of the weird to the level of “truth is stranger than fiction.”That will depend on how mainstream science responds to the impending release of a five-year DNA study apparently suggesting Sasquatch exists, and is not entirely human and not entirely non-human. It is, says the study’s author, a hybrid cross of the two.The research was done by a team led by Melba Ketchum, a former veterinarian who moved into genetic research 27 years ago and runs DNA Diagnostics, Inc., based in Texas. Ketchum had hoped to see the results announced in a peer-reviewed scientific journal but they were “outed” last Friday by a note on the website of the Russia-based International Center of Hominology.The center’s director, listed on the site as Dr. Igor Burtsev, wrote that Ketchum’s findings prove Sasquatch or Bigfoot “is human like us only different, a hybrid of a human with unknown species.”More at [link]link,http://goo.gl/Sz4HU[/link]

TollandRCR

Ed Hale Says

Post by TollandRCR » Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:05 pm

The cable system on the central Oregon coast appears to have a channel that is all-Sasquatch all the time.The samples from which “three complete Sasquatch nuclear genomes” were sequenced consist of hair claimed to have been from a Sasquatch?

“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

DaveMuckey

Ed Hale Says

Post by DaveMuckey » Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:10 pm

The cable system on the central Oregon coast appears to have a channel that is all-Sasquatch all the time.The samples from which “three complete Sasquatch nuclear genomes” were sequenced consist of hair claimed to have been from a Sasquatch?Dude! Next time you come to Yachats, I strongly advise that you consider a meet-up with the Mid-Valley contingent; LMK, Zeke, Pluto and myself. I used to live in Waldport, and completely agree that the local cable companies are decidedly weird. This is how I first came upon Dish Network.

esseff44

Ed Hale Says

Post by esseff44 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:16 pm

From the article above:“Really, the only protection (Sasquatch individuals) need is protection from being murdered,” he said. “Because there’s going to be that faction out there, too.”Maybe. A September post on a hunting website referencing the two Sasquatch DNA studies ended with this little note: “PS: What gun do you think would be best for when I get my first Sasquatch tag?Yes, I can see why one would think of Ed. I really got a chuckle out the description of the war within "the Bigfoot-believing community." Some insist he's ape; others insist he's humanoid. It's a puzzle.

Dallasite
Location: About 40,000 light years from the center of the Milky Way Galaxy.
Chemtrails Program
Human Factors and Behavioral Sciences Division

Ed Hale Says

Post by Dallasite » Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:52 pm

The cable system on the central Oregon coast appears to have a channel that is all-Sasquatch all the time.The samples from which “three complete Sasquatch nuclear genomes” were sequenced consist of hair claimed to have been from a Sasquatch?Dude! Next time you come to Yachats, I strongly advise that you consider a meet-up with the Mid-Valley contingent; LMK, Zeke, Pluto and myself. I used to live in Waldport, and completely agree that the local cable companies are decidedly weird. This is how I first came upon Dish Network.I'm taking the Big D family to Rockaway Beach for some down-time after Christmas! A bit north of Yachats but close.

"I drank what?!?!" - Soctates, 399 BC

chinacreekpj

Ed Hale Says

Post by chinacreekpj » Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:31 pm

Was Ed Hale the guy on Coast to Coast who said he killed a bigfoot, buried it and would lead investigators to it's grave only when the police confirmed that they wouldn't charge him with murder? I remember Corsi was involved.

ZekeB

Ed Hale Says

Post by ZekeB » Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:32 pm

I'm taking the Big D family to Rockaway Beach for some down-time after Christmas! A bit north of Yachats but close.It's all good as long as 101 isn't closed because of a mudslide.

Mnoho lidí se za našeho prezidenta stydí.

Žluté vlasy se k oranžové tváři nehodí.

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Ed Hale Says

Post by Flatpointhigh » Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:00 pm

Was Ed Hale the guy on Coast to Coast who said he killed a bigfoot, buried it and would lead investigators to it's grave only when the police confirmed that they wouldn't charge him with murder? I remember Corsi was involved.Yep - He called in when Art Bell was still hosting the show.

"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice
Cancer broke me

Dallasite
Chemtrails Program

Ed Hale Says

Post by Dallasite » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:32 pm

Was Ed Hale the guy on Coast to Coast who said he killed a bigfoot, buried it and would lead investigators to it's grave only when the police confirmed that they wouldn't charge him with murder? I remember Corsi was involved.Yep - He called in when Art Bell was still hosting the show.But its all good now:[link]Texas Clears Ed Hale For Bigfoot Killing,http://www.thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopi ... =48&t=7668[/link]

SueDB

Ed Hale Says

Post by SueDB » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:40 pm

My brother just moved to the bank of the Columbia River at Chinook, WA. It's just across the bridge from Astoria. A Oregon Coast meet up would be a very good thing. My daughter went to the Job Corps Center in Yachats. We drove down to attend her graduation. Rockaway is the stuff man...

“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Dallasite
Chemtrails Program

Ed Hale Says

Post by Dallasite » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:42 pm

I'm looking forward to crabbing in Tillamook Bay! :-bd

SueDB

Ed Hale Says

Post by SueDB » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:42 pm

Why is it that every time we try to discover something, there's someone who want to kill it just for the hell of it. Bigfoot stew doesn't sound too appealing unless it is Bigfoot Chili (see Recipes thread :lol: )

SueDB

Ed Hale Says

Post by SueDB » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:46 pm

Off Topic
This weekend my BIL picked up his catch of crabs from the Columbia. Got to mooch some for Ms. SueDB. Yea good brothers in law are hard to find. My sister and bil are also living in Chinook/Deep River. Dungeness Crab - fresh off the bottom and flash steamed. MMMMMMmmmmm goooood! 8-) 8-) 8-) -xx -xx

SueDB

Ed Hale Says

Post by SueDB » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:41 pm

Off Topic
centerhttp://www.huaxin.us/images/products/dungeness ... 36x280.jpg[/img]

Crab - It's What's For Dinner....

Kriselda Gray
Location: FEMA Camp 2112 - a joint project of the U.S. and Canada

Ed Hale Says

Post by Kriselda Gray » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:51 am

That Bigfoot article is weird, but the lady running the American study (there's one in England, too, if I read the article right - and they're not coordinating with the Americans) doesn't sound like a crank. It says that she's had tests run not just in her own lab, but in 13 other labs including ones at universities, state forensics labs and private DNA labs, and has done blind testing with repeatability on "most" of it. I'm not saying I believe in Bigfoot by any stretch, but either this doctor has some massively contaminated DNA sample (109 of them) or there may be something out there worth looking into a bit more.

Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand... - "Witch Hunt" by Rush

SCMP = SovCits/Militias/Patriots.

Thor promised to slay the Ice Giants
God promised to quell all evil
-----
I'm not seeing any Ice Giants...

Estiveo

Ed Hale Says

Post by Estiveo » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:39 pm

Off Topic
centerhttp://www.huaxin.us/images/products/dungeness ... 36x280.jpg[/img]

Crab - It's What's For Dinner....
Off Topic
Crab is good and all that, but even precooked and precracked it's just too much like work. I'll go to the seafood place and order the crabcakes!

Image Image Image Image Image

rajah

Ed Hale Says

Post by rajah » Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:49 am

Off Topic
Crab is good and all that, but even precooked and precracked it's just too much like work. I'll go to the seafood place and order the crabcakes!
Philistine

June bug

Ed Hale Says

Post by June bug » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:29 am

Off Topic
Crab is good and all that, but even precooked and precracked it's just too much like work. I'll go to the seafood place and order the crabcakes!PhilistineI'm with Dick on this one. Working for your food is part of the fun in this case. My favorite California supper: A bottle of great Chardonnay, a loaf of sourdough, steamed artichokes and cracked crab, served on a newspaper covered table with lots of napkins...preferably outdoors on a cool California summer evening...mmmmmm...... 8>

ZekeB

Ed Hale Says

Post by ZekeB » Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:13 am

Off Topic
PhilistineBig George: What's a Philistine?Sally: Well, it's just a real dirty person.Credits to Jarmusch in [/break1]imdb.com/title/tt0112817/quotes]Dean Man.

rajah

Ed Hale Says

Post by rajah » Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:52 pm

When i was much much younger the local club used to have a Prawn night. Loads of unshelled prawns on the tables and plenty of beer. I think that there was also a young lady up on the stage who took her clothes off but of course nobody payed her much attention. :twisted: Regards ............Dick

Estiveo

Ed Hale Says

Post by Estiveo » Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:11 am

When i was much much younger the local club used to have a Prawn night. Loads of unshelled prawns on the tables and plenty of beer. I think that there was also a young lady up on the stage who took her clothes off but of course nobody payed her much attention. :twisted: Regards ............DickOooo...peel 'n' eat Sea Bugs? I'm down with that!Although I think we have jacked this thread enough...wither art thou, Ed Hale? Speak unto us unworthy, thread-jacking, sea-bug schnarfing, Obots! {SMILIES_PATH}/pray.gif in-bigfoots-name-amen {SMILIES_PATH}/pray.gif

Image Image Image Image Image

Reality Check

Ed Hale Says

Post by Reality Check » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:26 pm

According to the Birther Calendar tomorrow is Ed Hale's 69th birthday. Whatever happened to his big radio comeback? I wonder if he is celebrating with chicken wings, a pack of smokes, and a bottle of Ole Grandad? :lol:

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

ZekeB

Ed Hale Says

Post by ZekeB » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:28 pm

Special occasion. He picked up a bottle of Phillips.

GreatGrey

Ed Hale Says

Post by GreatGrey » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:22 pm

According to the Birther Calendar tomorrow is Ed Hale's 69th birthday. Whatever happened to his big radio comeback? I wonder if he is celebrating with chicken wings, a pack of smokes, and a bottle of Ole Grandad? :lol:Ed's new site & show are as dead as a Collingsworth County Bigfoot.

I am not "someone upthread".
Trump needs to be smashed into some kind of inedible orange pâté.

GreatGrey

Re: Ed Hale Says

Post by GreatGrey » Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:58 pm

Ed's not gonna be ever saying anything again.

Ed's dead.
Born: Jan. 14, 1945
Wellington
Collingsworth County
Texas, USA
Death: Sep. 8, 2015
Wellington
Collingsworth County
Texas, USA

Edgar Selmer "Bugs" Hale,III, 70, of Wellington, TX died Tuesday, September 8th, 2015 in Wellington, Texas.

Funeral services will be held at 10:00 a.m., Friday, September 11, 2015 at the Church of Christ with Raymond Glendinning, Minister of Stratford Church of Christ and Phil Collard, Minister officiating. Arrangements are by Collins, Johnson & Thornberry Funeral Directors.

Burial will take place at Memorial Gardens Cemetery - Wellington, TX with Military Honors by the V.F.W. Glynn Moore Post #6439.

Edgar was born on January 14, 1945 to Edgar Selmer Hale, Jr and Mildred Minnie Belle Scott Hale in Wellington, TX. He graduated from Wellington High School and attended Texas Tech University. He was a Veteran, serving in the U.S. Marine Corps during the Vietnam War.

He married Caren Sieli on June 10, 1988 in Hollis, OK. Bugs worked a general contractor for a time, and he was also a farmer and rancher.

He was a member of the Church of Christ.

Bugs was preceded in death by his parents, a daughter, Bunny Hale and one son, Edgar S. Hale, IV.

Surviving relatives include his Wife: Caren Hale of Wellington; 2 Daughters: Millie Hale Shaver and husband Johnny of Wellington and Stacy Andrews of Hot Springs, NC; a Brother: James Hale and Wife, Susie of Stratford; 2 Sisters: Elaine Garza and husband, Victor and Saundra Hale, all of Wellington; 5 Grandchildren: Cedric Keys, Alexis Keys, Laney Shaver, Blair Shaver, and Christian Bazoria; Several Nieces and Nephews.

The family requests that memorial donations be made to Wellington Cemetery Association – Pavement Project, P.O. Box 321, Wellington, TX 79095.

Sign the online guest book at http://www.cjtfunerals.com

Born: January 14, 1945
Died: September 8, 2015
http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cg ... =152096199

I am not "someone upthread".
Trump needs to be smashed into some kind of inedible orange pâté.

Return to “Miscellaneous”