The Hun is a (steady) Drip - Sam Sewell

mimi

Post by mimi » Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:34 pm

The Hun posted this graphic on his blog to accompany his post titled: "Three Heroes of The Second American Revolution"http://network.nationalpost.com/np/blog ... ons.jpgYep, Hun. That's how I see the birthers.

meson

Post by meson » Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:51 pm

Sam Sewell is fu@ked in the head....

LM K

Post by LM K » Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:14 am

Sam Sewell is fu@ked in the head....And yet he is a "pastoral psychoanalyst". Lord save us.

mimi

Post by mimi » Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:19 pm

From last year.

April 06, 2008

Who's Your Daddy? The Psychology of Most People's Voting

By Sam Sewell

[...]Some voters still embrace their personal freedom and the responsibility that comes along with it. They study the issues and they vote on the issues. But sadly, they are a distinct minority. Don't expect the American people to vote on issues. They almost never do. My guess is that more people will vote on how the candidate looks than what the candidate thinks. They vote for whoever meets their personal psychological needs. Thus someone like John McCain can lead the Republican Party even though the "party's issues" run contrary to his thinking.

Most people don't like Hillary and can't imagine her as a parent figure, unless it is the ‘Mommy Dearest' type.

Obama isn't old enough to inspire parental psychological needs and the religious mass movement that is driving his campaign will probably falter because of weak faith.

McCain is a hero parent who will protect us from danger, and most people like him. Most Republican voters will overlook his policy positions, just like they overlooked strong and protective Rudy Giuliani's liberalness. Unless McCain screws up and shows signs of being a bad Dad, McCain will probably win.

Rev. Sam Sewell is an ordained Christian clergyman, a psychotherapist, a member of Mensa, a U.S. Navy Veteran, and a Member of the Association For Intelligence Officers. [/break1]americanthinker.com/2008/04/whos_your_daddy_the_psychology.html]http://www.americanthinker.com/2008/04/ ... ology.html

mimi

Post by mimi » Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:37 pm

From 2006:Why I think some liberals, fewer conservatives and most Muslims are pathologicalby Sam Sewell | November 6th, 2006[...]To date the most pathological group I have yet discovered is a web site called Democratic Underground. I see modern liberals as far more influenced by “true believer” type pathologies than traditional Democrats and conservatives.Now on to the pathology of some liberals.There is much discussion by political sages of the Right about the roots of liberalism being entwined with human weakness and pathology.Some of the issues being raised are:1. Guilt and self-loathing are woven into liberal philosophy and policy.2. Dependant personality types are drawn to liberalism.3. Marginalized groups and dysfunctional individuals are drawn to liberalism.4. Histrionic personality types are drawn to liberalism.5. Liberal values discourage people from acting in their own self-interest.6. Liberals think of themselves as intellectually and ethically superior to conservatives.These are just a few of the indicators of “character disorders” seen in liberal thinking, feeling, and behaving. It is fascinating to me to look at “collective personality traits” and then diagnose them as if they were individuals. Buy yourself a DSM-IV (Diagnostic Service Manual) and have some fun. Another excellent book on pathological personality traits is New Personality Self-Portrait by John Oldham, M.D., who wrote the Personality Disorder section of the DSM-IV.Personality disorders are different from other mental health problems. Personality disorders are extreme examples of traits we all have. For instance, if I carefully planned every detail of a trip I was taking and packed my suitcase in an orderly and through manner, I would just be a conscientious person. If I took so much time planning and packing that I missed my plane, I would be diagnosed as having obsessive/compulsive disorder.Those drawn to definable political philosophies might also exhibit personality traits that become so extreme they could be called pathologiesIn general the Liberals would represent the “weak” disorders. Liberals may be dependant, self-defeating, avoidant or passive-aggressive.[snip]One of the significant indicators of pathology of personality is an inability to act in one’s own self-interest. This also has to do with self-loathing. You can see this manifested in liberal “hate.” A good example is the Left’s attitude toward President Bush. It seems to me that if one hates with that much venom one must have self-hatred first. I may not be fond of the likes of Michael Moore or John Kerry, but I sure can't be bothered working up the energy to hate them like liberals hate “W.”Many liberals seem to be unable to act in a clear path of self-interest, even the interest of their own country. Guilt contains some of the main elements of the "liberal" self-loathing. I have had many clients raised in an atmosphere heavy on guilt; they had tremendous amounts of fear (fear of failing, fear of being found wanting, etc.), always a sort of low-level, non-specific sense of guilt. These are the perfect specimens to become card-carrying "liberals." I should feel guilty because there are others in need, I should feel guilty because my country is so much more prosperous than anyone else's, I should feel guilty because my army can beat up their army, etc. (The CIA sucks, we are stupid, we are evil, we are greedy.) The liberals are a good example of insular thinking. They reinforce each other constantly, and instantly crush any idea competing with their “party line.” All “movements” do this, including the extreme right wing. This is another symptom of the “True Believers” pathology. This is one of the things that make political groups so dangerous. “All movements go too far.” (Bertrand Russell) There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.[...]He has the conservatives and muslims figured out too. [/break1]intellectualconservative.com/2006/11/06/why-i-think-some-liberals-fewer-conservatives-and-most-muslims-are-pathological/]http://www.intellectualconservative.com ... hological/

LM K

Post by LM K » Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:12 pm

So liberals are mentally ill...essentially that is what the Hun is saying. Interestingly, on 15% of the population suffers from personality disorders. 52% of US voters voted for a liberal democrat. The numbers just don't add up.It scares me that this man is both a minister and a "pastoral psychoanalyst". I think I need to do some more digging about the Hun this summer.

Youtube-said-so

Post by Youtube-said-so » Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:35 pm

I guess Hun-the-Bun missed this.Study of Bush's psyche touches a nerve* Julian Borger in Washington* The Guardian, Wednesday 13 August 2003 02.33 BST A study funded by the US government has concluded that conservatism can be explained psychologically as a set of neuroses rooted in "fear and aggression, dogmatism and the intolerance of ambiguity".As if that was not enough to get Republican blood boiling, the report's four authors linked Hitler, Mussolini, Ronald Reagan and the rightwing talkshow host, Rush Limbaugh, arguing they all suffered from the same affliction.All of them "preached a return to an idealised past and condoned inequality".Republicans are demanding to know why the psychologists behind the report, Political Conservatism as Motivated Social Cognition, received $1.2m in public funds for their research from the National Science Foundation and the National Institutes of Health.The authors also peer into the psyche of President George Bush, who turns out to be a textbook case. The telltale signs are his preference for moral certainty and frequently expressed dislike of nuance."This intolerance of ambiguity can lead people to cling to the familiar, to arrive at premature conclusions, and to impose simplistic cliches and stereotypes," the authors argue in the Psychological Bulletin.One of the psychologists behind the study, Jack Glaser, said the aversion to shades of grey and the need for "closure" could explain the fact that the Bush administration ignored intelligence that contradicted its beliefs about Iraq's weapons of mass destruction.The authors, presumably aware of the outrage they were likely to trigger, added a disclaimer that their study "does not mean that conservatism is pathological or that conservative beliefs are necessarily false".Another author, Arie Kruglanski, of the University of Maryland, said he had received hate mail since the article was published, but he insisted that the study "is not critical of conservatives at all". "The variables we talk about are general human dimensions," he said. "These are the same dimensions that contribute to loyalty and commitment to the group. Liberals might be less intolerant of ambiguity, but they may be less decisive, less committed, less loyal."But what drives the psychologists? George Will, a Washington Post columnist who has long suffered from ingrained conservatism, noted, tartly: "The professors have ideas; the rest of us have emanations of our psychological needs and neuroses."

LM K

Post by LM K » Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:11 pm

I guess Hun-the-Bun missed this.Study of Bush's psyche touches a nerve* Julian Borger in Washington* The Guardian, Wednesday 13 August 2003 02.33 BST A study funded by the US government has concluded that conservatism can be explained psychologically as a set of neuroses rooted in "fear and aggression, dogmatism and the intolerance of ambiguity".As if that was not enough to get Republican blood boiling, the report's four authors linked Hitler, Mussolini, Ronald Reagan and the rightwing talkshow host, Rush Limbaugh, arguing they all suffered from the same affliction.All of them "preached a return to an idealised past and condoned inequality".Republicans are demanding to know why the psychologists behind the report, Political Conservatism as Motivated Social Cognition, received $1.2m in public funds for their research from the National Science Foundation and the National Institutes of Health.The authors also peer into the psyche of President George Bush, who turns out to be a textbook case. The telltale signs are his preference for moral certainty and frequently expressed dislike of nuance."This intolerance of ambiguity can lead people to cling to the familiar, to arrive at premature conclusions, and to impose simplistic cliches and stereotypes," the authors argue in the Psychological Bulletin.One of the psychologists behind the study, Jack Glaser, said the aversion to shades of grey and the need for "closure" could explain the fact that the Bush administration ignored intelligence that contradicted its beliefs about Iraq's weapons of mass destruction.The authors, presumably aware of the outrage they were likely to trigger, added a disclaimer that their study "does not mean that conservatism is pathological or that conservative beliefs are necessarily false".Another author, Arie Kruglanski, of the University of Maryland, said he had received hate mail since the article was published, but he insisted that the study "is not critical of conservatives at all". "The variables we talk about are general human dimensions," he said. "These are the same dimensions that contribute to loyalty and commitment to the group. Liberals might be less intolerant of ambiguity, but they may be less decisive, less committed, less loyal."But what drives the psychologists? George Will, a Washington Post columnist who has long suffered from ingrained conservatism, noted, tartly: "The professors have ideas; the rest of us have emanations of our psychological needs and neuroses."Here is the research article that the above article discusses. [linkbtn]Political Conservatism as Motivated Social Cognition,http://www2.uni-jena.de/svw/igc/SS_09/w ... l_2003.pdf[/linkbtn]

editorkorir

Post by editorkorir » Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:11 pm

I think Sam meant to say:

To date the most [highlight]pathological group I have yet discovered is a web site called Democratic Underground Oely Taitz, Esq.[/highlight]

mimi

Post by mimi » Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:11 pm

Was looking at some other stuff and came across a phone conference type thing on Talkshoe. A group called "AIB Study Group" The guy is Chris [Christopher] Summers out of California.

He had The Hun on his show on 6/25/09. Hun told 'em all how citizens grand juries work and that they have subpoena power and all kinds of good stuff. I didn't listen to it. Just sort of FF through the thing. I mean, it's 2 hours long! ugh.

A few things I did catch:

the Hun says he works with Mario and with Gary Kreep. [31]

He had a guy named Leo on at times. Said Leo was a member of the TN Bar. Said he was an Entertainment Lawyer. [i guess that's Leo Haffey of Nashville]

Chris had advice for the Hun about how to place notices cheaply, rather than in the newpapers which can be expensive. Said there's some kind of "National Registry" that counts and it's $2 or so. (I can't remember for sure.) I think at the 1 hour mark or so.

Chris is a "Private Attorney General". uh ha.

[/break1]talkshoe.com/rss49494.xml]http://recordings.talkshoe.com/rss49494.xml

[/break1]ning.com/profile/ChristSummers]http://aibstudygroup.ning.com/profile/ChristSummers

Ed Hale has claimed several times that he was in contact with The Pidgeon. That The Pidgeon advised him.

The Hun claims he works with Mario and The Kreep.

Just one big happy nutty family.

Hektor

Post by Hektor » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:53 pm

One of the things that often bugged me with the birfoons is that when pressed on the fake birth certificate or the constant rejection of their sound legal reasoning by the courts and congress, they simply go "it's a conspiracy at the highest levels." They have all sorts of interesting analysis on who is really behind Obama, but rarely is the question asked (let alone answered) "Why would someone go to so much trouble to place a clearly ineligible Kenyan as a Usurper?" My feeble liberal brain couldn't possibly see the efficacy of planning for 47 years to do this over, say, doing what lobbyists do usually and just buy themselves a congresswoman or two hundred. Lucky for me, SuperGrandeMensa Genius Idjiot the Hun can splains it to us all:

[linkbtn]The Steady Droop,http://thesteadydrip.blogspot.com/2009/ ... truth.html[/linkbtn]

This is a deadly serious attempt to realize the vision of the 1960s and to fundamentally transform the United States of America. This is the fusion of Communist dogma, high ideals, gangster tactics, and a stunning amount of self-loathing. For the first time in history, the patrician class is deliberately selling its own country down the river just to prove a point: that, yes, we can! This country stinks and we won’t be happy until we’ve forced you to admit it.Emphasis mine. Yes, that's right my fellow Obot commies, the patrician classes put that Islamofascist Commie probably Mexican Usurper into the White House simply because a) they could and b) they hate America.

iangould

Post by iangould » Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:48 pm

The hatred expressed for America and the majority of Americans by the Birthers is one of their least endearing features.

allison

Post by allison » Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:21 am

We don't hate America...we just have a Beatles obsession..and now we can PROVE IT!Strawberry Fields Forever beeeatches! Analyze that, Idgit the Hun...sheesh, he is proof that even Mensa makes grave mistakes...soo sad. tell 'em how this song is being played on the way to the FEMA (code name...Strawberry Fields) camps!!!

MaineSkeptic

Post by MaineSkeptic » Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:18 pm

I think Sam is having a delusional day:Aristotle the Hun says:Thus sayeth the Prophet SamuelAs Nebuchadnezzar II did to Israel Obama does to AmericaGod had plans for Obama. Obama is how God is punishing America for her sins. Obama is sabotaging the county with God's blessing because it is time for America to repent of:1) Abortion2) Homosexuality3) Immorality4) Forcing God out of our public places5) Abandoning Israel--When America repents the curse called Obama will be lifted and once again our freedom, prosperity, and righteous will be restored.Thus sayeth the Prophet SamuelJuly 11, 1:30 PM[/break1]examiner.com/x-5738-St-Louis-Political-Buzz-Examiner~y2009m7d11-Imagine-the-disaster-for-the-nation-had-President-Obamas-campaign-plane-crashed]http://www.examiner.com/x-5738-St-Louis ... ne-crashed

allison

Post by allison » Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:06 pm

When America repents the curse called Obama will be lifted and once again our freedom, prosperity, and righteous will be restored.

OMG!!!

OBAMA WILL BE PRESIDENT...

FOREVER

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR » Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:23 pm

I think Sam is having a delusional day:

Aristotle the Hun says:

Thus sayeth the Prophet Samuel

When America repents the curse called Obama will be lifted and once again our freedom, prosperity, and righteous will be restored.

Thus sayeth the Prophet Samuel

July 11, 1:30 PM

[/break1]examiner.com/x-5738-St-Louis-Political-Buzz-Examiner~y2009m7d11-Imagine-the-disaster-for-the-nation-had-President-Obamas-campaign-plane-crashed]http://www.examiner.com/x-5738-St-Louis ... ne-crashedThis prophet nails it, direct from God. The Hun has copied again.

"Judgement to America Started"

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyE8IJufE4cGod's Final Call

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3jVuUDCu9IWhat disgusts me is the joy with which these True Believers greet the impending doom of their country or their world and their eagerness to exploit great human tragedies for their demented ends. At least this one is not a Birther. He says the Antichrist was born in Hawaii!

The Antichrist will arise from the sea, and to no surprise that Obama was born right in the middle of the BIGGEST sea on earth... on Oahu, right in the middle of the Pacific. He will also have authority to Rule as King for 42 months (US presidency!).

Also his Zip code in his Home Governing State (Illinois) was... 60606... where as the 0's have no numerical value.. it makes sense with all this other 666 coincidences such as..

“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

elliewyatt

Post by elliewyatt » Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:38 pm

I think Sam is having a delusional day:Aristotle the Hun says:Thus sayeth the Prophet SamuelWhen America repents the curse called Obama will be lifted and once again our freedom, prosperity, and righteous will be restored.Thus sayeth the Prophet SamuelJuly 11, 1:30 PM[/break1]examiner.com/x-5738-St-Louis-Political-Buzz-Examiner~y2009m7d11-Imagine-the-disaster-for-the-nation-had-President-Obamas-campaign-plane-crashed]http://www.examiner.com/x-5738-St-Louis ... ne-crashedThis prophet nails it, direct from God. The Hun has copied again.What disgusts me is the joy with which these True Believers greet the impending doom of their country or their world and their eagerness to exploit great human tragedies for their demented ends. At least this one is not a Birther. He says the Antichrist was born in Hawaii!The Antichrist will arise from the sea, and to no surprise that Obama was born right in the middle of the BIGGEST sea on earth... on Oahu, right in the middle of the Pacific. He will also have authority to Rule as King for 42 months (US presidency!).Also his Zip code in his Home Governing State (Illinois) was... 60606... where as the 0's have no numerical value.. it makes sense with all this other 666 coincidences such as..This is all cool. According to LDS, the Garden of Eden was situated in Missouri, and Christ will return to that site. They have purchased a plot of land in Missouri for the event. Invest in a confetti company.

MaineSkeptic

Post by MaineSkeptic » Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:51 pm

According to LDS, the Garden of Eden was situated in Missouri, and Christ will return to that site. They have purchased a plot of land in Missouri for the event. Invest in a confetti company.And look busy.

Litlebritdifrnt2

Post by Litlebritdifrnt2 » Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:54 pm

I have spent some time in Missouri, one of the times I was there I walked into a place wearing a dress and the banjos stopped playing and everyone looked at me. There were things hanging up on porches outside of houses that I am not sure were animal in nature. If that is the Garden of Eden I am glad I am a pagan. (Apologies to any of our posters from Missouri).

elliewyatt

Post by elliewyatt » Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:16 pm

According to LDS, the Garden of Eden was situated in Missouri, and Christ will return to that site. They have purchased a plot of land in Missouri for the event. Invest in a confetti company.And look busy.Don't forget the bikini wax job! I read a rapture site and the ladies were all excited about having their nails done and pubics prepared for their marriages to Jesus upon his imminent return. Bikini waxes for Jesus. ;

allison

Post by allison » Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:26 pm

Wish I would have thought of this![/break1]craigslist.org/about/best/ksc/725674463.html]http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/ksc/725674463.html

rajah

Post by rajah » Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:09 am

Every time I post about the mensa man being quiet (another post) he pops up again. I should shut up.You wouldn't think that someone with an IQ of one zillion could be so stupid.By the way wasn't the 11th the day that the rapture was going to occur and that Obama was going to be revealed as the Antichrist. Its now sunday in Jerusalem, thats where the take their prophecy times from. Oh well better luck with the next one, Sept 22.Dick

LM K

Post by LM K » Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:11 am

Wish I would have thought of this![/break1]craigslist.org/about/best/ksc/725674463.html]http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/ksc/725674463.html =D> =D> =D> =D> OMG. I am going to start a business for that in my area. I must admit though, living in one of the most unchurched states in the Union may impact my earning potential.

neonzx

Post by neonzx » Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:36 am

Wish I would have thought of this![/break1]craigslist.org/about/best/ksc/725674463.html]http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/ks ... 63.htmlOMG. I am going to start a business for that in my area. I must admit though, living in one of the most unchurched states in the Union may impact my earning potential.It's an awesome idea! Should be a franchise opportunity with a pitch on a late-night informational.

jsnbase

Post by jsnbase » Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:33 am

I don't understand people like this. A high IQ - as with athletic or artistic ability - isn't proof of anything; it's something you have to live up to.And Mensa may be the single most useless organization on the planet. You'd think a society that restricts by intelligence might actually accomplish something once in a while. I could apparently join by sending in a copy of my SAT scores, but I'd only be doing it to mock people like Ari. It seems a little petty.It doesn't help that the first Mensa member I actually met did something criminally awful to someone very dear to me. If you're an actual grown-up and you're trumpeting your IQ and Mensa membership, well, you're doing it wrong.

Return to “Miscellaneous”