Mike Volin says we're the focus of a criminal investigation!

bob

Re: Mike Volin says we're the focus of a criminal investigation!

Post by bob » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:27 pm

It is easily disprovable lies by the minute, e.g.:

Volin: The president of France was arrested!

Strunk: The Pentagon is the largest building in the world!

Volin: The primary language of Indonesia is Arabic.

Booth: John Brennan murdered her friend, Victoria Windsor.

And -- shockingly! -- Strunk is now onto the Rothchilds. :roll:

Imagex5 Imagex2 Imagex3 Imagex2

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:38 pm

Again, Miki speaking from reality NOT!!!! Why should she start now???

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

bob

Post by bob » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:00 pm

Executive summary: "sweating bullets" and "ANY DAY NOW!" :yankyank:

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:40 pm

bob wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:00 pm
Executive summary: "sweating bullets" and "ANY DAY NOW!" :yankyank:
So it's still 2009 in Birtherstan ... and here are the projections for the nut harvest on Radio Groundhog, broadcasting to the free world, hello!, is anybody there?

bob

Post by bob » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:46 pm

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:40 pm
So it's still 2009 in Birtherstan ... and here are the projections for the nut harvest on Radio Groundhog, broadcasting to the free world, hello!, is anybody there?
Yes!: they even acknowledged that they've been at this for ten freakin' years, but are still confident that they eventually will be vindicated (and lauded as heroes).

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:07 am

bob wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:27 pm
It is easily disprovable lies by the minute, e.g.:

Volin: The president of France was arrested!

Strunk: The Pentagon is the largest building in the world!

Volin: The primary language of Indonesia is Arabic.

Booth: John Brennan murdered her friend, Victoria Windsor.

And -- shockingly! -- Strunk is now onto the Rothchilds. :roll:
I suppose he could get half a point for the French President arrest. A former French President was arrested, Nicolas Sarkozy

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

bob

Post by bob » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:54 am

Oh I know Volin was close, but Volin didn't know he was merely close -- he was certain in his beliefs. The evening was a stream of them making authoritative statements, the bulk of which were not accurate (many not even remotely so). Everyone acted as if they were experts.

It was a classic gish gallop of dazzling bushshit.

ObjectiveDoubter

Post by ObjectiveDoubter » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:59 am

RVInit wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:30 pm
Off Topic
The sickening part of all of this is that Trump will more than likely be the first POTUS that at least attempts to seriously disrupt the administration that succeeds him, IMO. I believe he will be at least as destructive after leaving office as he is while in office. And that with all the career civil servants leaving, the ones coming in during his administration will include at least dozens, if not hundreds, that will be happy to help him wreak havoc for years to come.
I agree. I still think he will resign before 2020, when faced with the exposure of Discovery that would go public, in any number of lawsuits. Then, I see him hectoring from the sidelines, rousing his ever-loyal base, disrupting any administration that acts presidential.

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:07 am

ObjectiveDoubter wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:59 am
RVInit wrote:
Off Topic
The sickening part of all of this is that Trump will more than likely be the first POTUS that at least attempts to seriously disrupt the administration that succeeds him, IMO. I believe he will be at least as destructive after leaving office as he is while in office. And that with all the career civil servants leaving, the ones coming in during his administration will include at least dozens, if not hundreds, that will be happy to help him wreak havoc for years to come.
I agree. I still think he will resign before 2020, when faced with the exposure of Discovery that would go public, in any number of lawsuits. Then, I see him hectoring from the sidelines, rousing his ever-loyal base, disrupting any administration that acts presidential.
Yes. That is exactly what I meant. I realize that sometimes people are left over from prior administrations, but we've never had a former president that actually actively continued to assert himself as a constant disruption. I believe Trump will do this, constantly. All the things that these idiots were (irrationally) afraid that Obama would do are the very things Trump will do (IMO), and they likely will be on the sidelines cheering him on, their big hero.

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

bob

Post by bob » Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:11 am

Volin, in fact, accused Obama of intentionally disrupting the current administration. Volin found it very suspicious that the Obamas stayed in DC.

Of course, they also endlessly asserted that Obama runs the Dark State.

kate520

Re: Mike Volin says we're the focus of a criminal investigatiion

Post by kate520 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:57 am

Don’t extend his life to the next administration, PLEEZE! He’s gonna blow any.day.now.

Hateful human being that he is, he’s probably arranged post mortem pranks on the next admin.

Patriotism is the last refuge of a Scoundrel.
Samuel Johnson
April 7, 1775

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:09 pm

bob wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:11 am
Volin, in fact, accused Obama of intentionally disrupting the current administration. Volin found it very suspicious that the Obamas stayed in DC.

Of course, they also endlessly asserted that Obama runs the Dark State.
It is always amazing how they will take some normal action, like staying in the town so their daughter does not have to change schools, into something sinnister. Because Obama is their monster, he cannot possibly make the same decisions as multiple other loving parents.

Now, had he moved back to Chicago or even Hawaii, they would have decided he was doing something sinnister because he did not stay long enough for the kids to finish school.

ObjectiveDoubter

Post by ObjectiveDoubter » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:18 pm

RVInit wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:07 am
ObjectiveDoubter wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:59 am
RVInit wrote:
Off Topic
Yes. That is exactly what I meant. I realize that sometimes people are left over from prior administrations, but we've never had a former president that actually actively continued to assert himself as a constant disruption. I believe Trump will do this, constantly. All the things that these idiots were (irrationally) afraid that Obama would do are the very things Trump will do (IMO), and they likely will be on the sidelines cheering him on, their big hero.
Somewhat related, in the category of "never before" horrors of Trump: His specific, targeted bad-mouthing of former presidents -- while praising himself, of course. It even hurts me to hear him bad-mouth W in the most insulting terms. We just don't do that, in my America.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:49 pm

I have a habit of poking Convicted Felon Mike Volin on twitter from time to time. He's one of the only birthers who still responds on twitter and hasn't ran away and blocked me when he couldn't answer my questions. So I've had to repeat the same question to him about 7 times already which he refuses to answer every time. "If Arpaio truly believed in the birther nonsense why did he file no case number nor did he try to obtain a subpoena for a certified copy of the birth certificate from Hawaii?"

One of his responses brought back a moldy turd from the past:

I thought it was hilarious. I almost forgot who John Drew was and remembered he had a thread here. I remember his relationship with "Obama" going from meeting him during a tour for occidental to hanging out with him at multiple parties to knowing him for years.

bob

Post by bob » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:07 am

WOBC BTR: Rev. Austin Miles Is Our Special Guest:
Rev. Austin Miles, a chaplain in Northern California is a writer and historian. He is the author of Santa's Surprising Origins, a story that received worldwide circulation and resulted in him being cast in the 2004 Hallmark Christmas Movie titled, Single Santa Seeks Mrs. Claus. He played the mall Santa who magically received the gift of sign language.

With Rv. Miles you will always find an encouraging word, quotations, observations on current news along with discussions of world happenings that the “main stream” press seem to miss, along with happenings on the world stage that might have not been missed but slanted so drastically that the real story is lost.
Tomorrow. :yawn:

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:28 am

Article on RenewAmerica . com
:snippity:
is a fringe right website that promotes Christian fundamentalism and makes Townhall . com look sane in comparison (though some of their pundits also post on TownHall, their overall crazification factor is significantly higher). In fact, it is so far to the right it has criticized Roger Ailes and Fox News for not being conservative enough.[1]
:snippity:
Rev. Austin Miles
Creationist who mocks the Big Bang Theory and has called Carl Sagan "corrupt". Quote mines Sagan to make arguments.[16]

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/RenewAmerica

bob

Post by bob » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:03 am

WOBC BTR: Film, Television Producer, literary Manager, Bettina Sofia Viviano Is Our Guest:
Bettina Sofia Viviano is a film and television Producer, literary manager and Conservative political activist. Viviano started her career at the prestigious William Morris Agency as an agent trainee. She then went on to become a literary agent at Barrett, Benson, McCartt and Weston, a Producer with John Davis and Davis Entertainment, and Vice President of Steven Spielberg’s company Amblin Entertainment, where she was an executive on 40 movies. Viviano then started her own company, as a literary manager and Producer, and sold scripts and books for millions of dollars on behalf of her clients. She also produced ALIBI, CAUGHT IN THE ACT, STRANGE HEARTS, THREE TO TANGO, NIGHTMARE MAN, and many more film/TV projects. Most recently she served as Executive Producer on the Adam Sandler film JACK AND JILL, having sold the script for $1,000,000 to Sony Pictures.

In 2008, Viviano made the political documentary We Will Not Be Silenced, about the 2008 Democratic Primary, and began her journey into Conservative political activism. Viviano has appeared on hundreds of radio shows, hosted her own radio show, and has been flown all over America to speak at Conservative events. Since Viviano’s biggest cause has always been liberal bias in the media, it’s a lifelong dream come true that she just became President of Programming and Development for “America’s Voice”, a brand new, Conservative cable channel launching in June of 2018.
Tonight. May be worth a listen. (Although this is her third time on WOBC.)

Lupin

Post by Lupin » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:35 am

Northland10 wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:07 am
I suppose he could get half a point for the French President arrest. A former French President was arrested, Nicolas Sarkozy
Technically, he was charged, not arrested. (Details on https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/ ... e-peddling.)

It must be very strange, having a (former) President face trial, no?

Time will tell, but I think Trump will be forcibly resigned and like Nixon will end his days proclaiming his innocence and greatness, until dementia catches up with him. He will never see the inside of a courtroom. That's the American way.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:40 pm

Interesting factoid - Nixon wrote 9 books after resigning.

... and how does that make you feel?
What is it you're trying to say?
:think:
#pasta

bob

Post by bob » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:27 pm

Volin: "Michael Cohen is a friend of the show, and I've spoken to him several times." :roll:

Viviano is peddling her pie-in-the-sky dream for a new conservative cable channel. :yawn:

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:32 pm

bob wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:27 pm
Viviano is peddling her pie-in-the-sky dream for a new conservative cable channel. :yawn:
Because FOX is too liberal, having kicked the birthers to the curb.

bob

Post by bob » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:35 pm

Viviano: "I have the biggest crush on Arpaio. I think he's hot."

:eek2:

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:51 pm

bob wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:35 pm
Viviano: "I have the biggest crush on Arpaio. I think he's hot."

:eek2:

bob

Post by bob » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:20 pm

Viviano tells a war story: Ben Shapiro told her that it was he who found the Acton & Dystel "born in Kenya" bio. And that Shapiro told her that Breitbart published the story only after he threatened to take the story to Corsi. :yankyank:

Now Volin is replaying the Mike Evans' clips. :yawn:

Return to “Miscellaneous”