Mike Volin says we're the focus of a criminal investigation!

bob

Re: Mike Volin says we're the focus of a criminal investigation!

Post by bob » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:09 pm

Ob.* P&E: WOBC Makes Mainstream Media Coverage on Obama Birth Certificate:
VOLUNTEERS’ MEETING WITH CONGRESSMAN RECAPPED BY CNN’S “K-FILE”

An article from CNN’s “K-File” written by Andrew Kaczynski features statements from activists from WheresObamasBirthCertificate.com (WOBC), which was founded in 2008 amid questions surrounding the background and life narrative of then-U.S. Senator and presidential candidate Barack Hussein Obama.

The article, published early Wednesday afternoon, reports correctly that WOBC volunteers Tom Pavich and Jeffrey Harrison met with Rep. Kevin McCarthy in 2013 to present concerns that Obama’s Selective Service registration form is fraudulent given the findings of a criminal investigation launched by then-Maricopa County Sheriff Joseph Arpaio.

Using the pejorative of “birther,” Kaczynski related that at their meeting with McCarthy, Pavich and Harrison shared with the congressman a “Sheriff’s Kit,” which contained a video presentation Zullo gave at the 2013 annual CSPOA meeting delineating his conclusions on the investigation to date, which were that the “long-form” birth certificate posted at whitehouse.gov on April 27, 2011 and Obama’s purported Selective Service registration form are fraudulent.

While stating that “There is no credible evidence that Obama, who was born in Hawaii in 1961, is not a natural-born citizen. In 2011, Obama released his long-form birth certificate, showing he was, in fact, born in the US,” Kaczynski noted that Arpaio, who is now running for the U.S. Senate from Arizona, continues to say in recent interviews that his investigation determined that the birth certificate image “is fake.”

On Wednesday afternoon, The Post & Email contacted WOBC founder Mike Volin, who said Kaczynski reached out to him by phone last week to locate Pavich and Harrison.

Volin said that early Wednesday afternoon, he received notification that a large influx of traffic from the Washington, DC area arrived on his website, just after which he received a link to the story from Kaczynski, then Pavich and Harrison. “This is probably how it happened,” Volin told The Post & Email. “The article came out; DC got wind of it, started coming to the website; Tom got the email from the reporter, sent me the email; the reporter sent me an email; my site kept getting hits, and within a half-hour, I figured it out.”

Of the CNN article and its exposure of the forgeries, Volin said, “This is exciting. It’s the biggest thing that’s happened in a couple years.”
* I tipped Rondeau off, with nary a thanks.

Imagex5 Imagex2 Imagex3 Imagex2

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:17 pm

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:38 pm

bob wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:22 pm
Mikedunford wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:13 pm
I admit that I am a bit confused as to why this is a story today.
CNN said it was researching an unrelated birther story [WAG: about Arpaio], and it came across the material in its archives.

[WAG: And then published it to shame "my Kevin."]
Yeah. Its Kev's bromance with Trump that makes it news, not Volin.

I'm sure that Kev could have given them half an hour, or even an hour of his time, if he thought it would endear him to the local racists. The Birthers had big mouths, and he knew they would be shouting about it for months if he sat with them for a bit, so that's free advertising for the effort of not yawning, and he wouldn't have to actually do anything.

"The devil...the prowde spirite...cannot endure to be mocked.” - Thomas Moore

Mr Brolin

Post by Mr Brolin » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:58 am

H'mmmm

Reading the actual CNN report, as opposed to the turgid, breathless, deathless prose of Dear Sharon, it would seem, arrant speculation of course, that this article is a teaser for a rather more focussed expose on considerably larger fish.

(6 comma's in one sentence, this weeks personal best)

The immediate potential first target that would come to mind, as he is mentioned in the piece, would be ex-Sherriff and acknowledged pardoned felon, Buford T Justice Joe Arpaio. Rich pickings, lots of crunchy nuttiness, possible vote splitter in AZ.

Of course we then have the other mentioned individual, Trumpenstein another birther

So what commonalities betwixt the pair....

Male, Pale and Stale
Grifters
Opportunistic bottom feeders
Racist (well, certainly bigoted)
Authoritarian
Media whores
Verbally violent
Wholly unlinked to the reality based world

Those are probably their better qualities.

Possibly a wider piece using Birtherism as an exemplar or touchstone for political gullibility, opportunism and dog-whistle racism by a number of GooPers up for re-election..?

bob

Post by bob » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:55 am

Foggy wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:53 pm
Volin in the news...

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/17/politics/ ... index.html
P&E comment:
Jeffrey Harrison wrote:I’m responding to the article House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy met with birther movement activists in his office in 2013 by Andrew Kaczynski, CNN.

I’m Jeffrey Harrison and Mr. Kaczynski interviewed me just before he posted his article. During the interview he asked several questions of the trip to McCarthy’s office with Tom Pavich. He inquired of the length of the meeting and what was said. I stated it was some 30 minutes and that Tom Pavich showed a short video of the problems with Obama’s Selective Service Registration Form.

At this meeting my role was brief, but I did state to Kaczyynski I had discussed to McCarthy the PICA Stamp issue with a co-worker and he took notice.

I shared with Mr. McCarty that Preston a fellow postal worker, worked at the customer window as a clerk for the Post Office and he agreed to me that the PICA Stamp had four (4) numbers for the year not a two (2) number stamp as on Obama’s Sel. Ser. Reg. Form.

At this interview I too asked what Kaczynski’s angle was and I expanded about Obama’s questionable credentials (birth certificate, Soc. Sec. No., and Sel. Ser. Reg. Form.

Mr. Kaczynski was very civil and I enjoyed speaking with him. He stated his article was going to be more about McCarthy.

Mr. Kaczynski at the interview made no mention of the term birther. I was surprised he referred to Tom and myself as “Birhters”/ “Activists”. We are not that, but we are just average citizens and our research leads us to evidence that Obama’s credentials warrent further investigation and hearings. Evidence highly suggests he is a fraud and usurped the office of President of the United States. This issue needs to go to Congress and the
Courts.

At the interview I requested Kacznski’s mailing address to send him both Sheriff’s Office DVD”S, and other related evidence of the Soc. Sec.No. and Sel. Ser. Form(fraud), but he declined and wasn’t interested.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:35 am

Still love this Volin quote, bet he's truly excited.
Of the CNN article and its exposure of the forgeries, Volin said, “This is exciting. It’s the biggest thing that’s happened in a couple years.”
:lol: Champagne for everyone in Birfestan on glorious K-FILE Day, a new holiday to be celebrated every January 18th!

Jeffy was right about one thing, it is indeed beyond comprehension how people could be so stupid for so long. :lol: And this screaming headline was 2016...

Jeffy.JPG

https://www.thepostemail.com/2016/12/08 ... rehension/

This is great, here's why this will never end until they die!

Bob68
Thursday, January 18, 2018 at 12:21 PM

Obviously, I don’t mind repeating myself, but here is again as concisely as I can make it; why Obama is protected, along with anyone who could lead to Obama:

By the standard called the Constitution, Obama should never have been sworn in as the putative president. When the cowards in Congress, both parties, failed to stop this they effectively blackmailed themselves. Not only did they violate their sworn oath to protect the Constitution, they also gave America’s government and her military to the enemy. That is why they could not impeach or investigate Obama, they feared doing so would reveal the truth about Barry’s usurpation and send them and others complicit in the Obama fraud to prison. Many of those now assigned to investigate scandals from Barry’s regime were complicit by their actions and inaction of allowing the scandals to happen, or were actually involved in the corruption of the Obama regime, and they are still protecting the (other) criminals from being prosecuted to protect themselves…….fear of the truth silenced Congress and many others. The truth being revealed is reason number 1 for those complicit in the Obama fraud being in a panic like never before.

Dang Realist, more panicking! It's been weeks since we've had a break!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:53 am

I'm really crappy at panicking.

Half the time, I don't even remember that I'm supposed to be in a panic at all. :oops: :blackeye:

... and how does that make you feel?
What is it you're trying to say?
:think:
#pasta

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:31 am

I have never been in Panic but they made a movie about it.

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:57 am

I sure hope Volin and Rondeau's henchmen come for the Fogbowzers who helped President Obama's election in the Mississippi litigation. BRING IT!

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:56 pm

Volin's show was linked again on CNN yesterday. It was in an article about the resignation of racist Trump appointee Carl Higbie who was the Chief of External Affairs at CNCS.

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/18/politics/ ... index.html

He was on Volin's WOBC program birthing back in 2014 with Ed Sunderland with.

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:59 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:57 am
I sure hope Volin and Rondeau's henchmen come for the Fogbowzers who helped President Obama's election in the Mississippi litigation. BRING IT!
Stern, you may have to wait in line. The henchpersons will be busy. :rotflmao:

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:39 pm

Pffft. I should be at the top of the list. If I'm not, my feelings are hurt. :crying:

bob

Post by bob » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:05 pm

WOBC BTR: THE COMPLETE OBAMA TIMELINE DON FREDRICK 2nd SEGMENT COMMENTARY BY SUZY:
Don Fredrick Author Of The Complete Obama Timeline returns[*] to our show. Mr. Fredrick will take us through the years of Obams life.

The Complete Obama Timeline is a 30-volume set of books covering the life of Barack Obama, from his birth in 1961 to his last day in the Oval Office. Although thisTimeline is primarily about Obama, it is also about the United States of America and how it has changed dramatically since the 1960s. In following the rise of Obama’s political career one can also observe the decline of the United States. The purpose of this Timeline is two-fold: It is to relate the story of Obama and to explain how and why he came to power. It will take the nation many years to recover from the devastating actions of Obama and his fellow radicals. It will take even longer if few understand how it all happened. This Timeline is intended to help people understand.

2nd segment will feature Suzy, prominent blogger with her views on a variety of topics.
Tonight. :yawn:

* This Fredrick's third time on WOBC, with the most recent being in October.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:29 pm

I took a look at a few of Don's books on Amazon. not a single one had any reviews, good or bad. But on his website he continually describes his articles as "famous" and his books the same.

The guys certainly seems to send all his day typing if his outut is to be believed. But from looking at his website he basically pulls every anti-obama thing on the internet and recycles it.

"The devil...the prowde spirite...cannot endure to be mocked.” - Thomas Moore

mighty dawg

Post by mighty dawg » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:52 pm

Suranis wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:29 pm
I took a look at a few of Don's books on Amazon. not a single one had any reviews, good or bad. But on his website he continually describes his articles as "famous" and his books the same.

The guys certainly seems to send all his day typing if his outut is to be believed. But from looking at his website he basically pulls every anti-obama thing on the internet and recycles it.
Well, his Amazon sales ranking isn't exactly going to get him on the best sellers list. I hope he didn't quite his day job to write these monstrocities.

"A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be" - Albert Einstein

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:14 pm

bob wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:05 pm
WOBC BTR: THE COMPLETE OBAMA TIMELINE DON FREDRICK 2nd SEGMENT COMMENTARY BY SUZY:
:snippity:
The Complete Obama Timeline is a 30-volume set of books covering the life of Barack Obama :snippity: .

* This Fredrick's third time on WOBC, with the most recent being in October.
:doh: :blackeye: :lol:

No wonder the sales of this work are down, which billionaire illiterate can afford so much dead wood and the card board boxes for storage :-D

bob

Post by bob » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:06 pm

WOBC BTR: Special Guest Don Fredrick With In Depth Analysis On The FISA Memo:
Don Fredrick investigator and author will analyze the recently released FISA memo. Did our previous administration commit treason? Why were the American people misled? Was the FISA Court warrant obtained illegally? Was this an attempt to alter the election? Is Obama involved?

Some of Don Fredrick's brilliant work include:

The Complete Obama Timeline is a 30-volume set of books covering the life of Barack Obama, from his birth in 1961 to his last day in the Oval Office. Although thisTimeline is primarily about Obama, it is also about the United States of America and how it has changed dramatically since the 1960s. In following the rise of Obama’s political career one can also observe the decline of the United States. The purpose of this Timeline is two-fold: It is to relate the story of Obama and to explain how and why he came to power. It will take the nation many years to recover from the devastating actions of Obama and his fellow radicals. It will take even longer if few understand how it all happened. This Timeline is intended to help people understand.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:09 pm

bob wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:06 pm
WOBC BTR: Special Guest Don Fredrick With In Depth Analysis On The FISA Memo:

The Complete Obama Timeline is a 30-volume set of books covering the life of Barack Obama, from his birth in 1961 to his last day in the Oval Office. Although thisTimeline is primarily about Obama, it is also about the United States of America and how it has changed dramatically since the 1960s.
Oh goody, Mr. Brilliant will show us how our country has changed since we let those with a certain hue have equal rights.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:11 pm

Almost no one has seen the underlying FISA warrant. What could they possibly add to that topic?

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:13 pm

Can someone ask Volin when I am going to be marched off in leg irons? I'm tired of waiting. :waiting:

(Maybe Rondeau knows.)

bob

Post by bob » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:43 pm

Orlylicious wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:11 pm
Almost no one has seen the underlying FISA warrant. What could they possibly add to that topic?
An all-too-common problem in these modern times: any idiot with a keyboard can annoint themselves as an expert.

I expect tonight's episode will be the usual children scaring each other with the usual ghost stories about the Dark State.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:23 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:13 pm
Can someone ask Volin when I am going to be marched off in leg irons? I'm tired of waiting. :waiting:

(Maybe Rondeau knows.)
Next April 31 for sure.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:30 pm

Frederick is a moron. When corsis book came out he tried arguing with me on the Amazon boards. He ran away throwing a hissy fit

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:31 pm

bob wrote:
:snippity:

The Complete Obama Timeline is a 30-volume set of books covering the life of Barack Obama, from his birth in 1961 to his last day in the Oval Office. :snippity:

:liar:

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:01 pm

bob wrote:

Why am I imagining this 30-volume magnum opus to resemble the random articles with random phrases highlighted by Bundy groupy and probable schizophrenic Lazaro Ecenarro? He's the one whose "research" proved that MNWR trial judge Anna J Brown was corrupt because of a land purchase someone with the same name made in a different state 60 years before Judge Brown was born. Or maybe it will be more like the equally schizophrenic word salad from pretend grand jury administrator Joaquin DeMoreta-Folch.

a_beautiful_mind[1].jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Miscellaneous”