Mike Volin says we're the focus of a criminal investigation!

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:29 am

From an email I got last night:

Dear Mr. Bryan,

Thank you for your offer, at this time I am declining your offer [to be interviewed on his BlogTalkRadio show for two hours]. I am well aware of the fog bow and it's components, for example I was there when you made your last post on birther report claiming you were being censored. [Ed. note: I post on Birther Report every day using a variety of aliases; yesterday I was Todd Loopner*; day before yesterday I was Falcon's Mom. They do their level best to censor me, but they just can't keep up.]

After close consultations with members of the team it would not be prudent for me to interview you, mainly due to several obots are now the focus of a law enforcement criminal investigation this would only be a conflict due to my attachment to the Sheriff's Kits.

I hope you understand my reason, it is imperative we end this and start Congressional hearings about Obama and his documents.

Sincerely,

Michael VolinMy reply:

On 9/23/2013 10:50 AM, Michael wrote:

> ... several obots are now the focus of a law enforcement criminal investigation ...

LOL! No, they're not, Mike. That's a crock of bullshit, and you know it. Zullo isn't a cop, he's a used car salesman; moreover, even Sheriff Joe has no jurisdiction outside Maricopa County, Arizona. Neither of them has the authority to investigate any alleged crime that took place six inches outside the county line, not even to mention that they have no crime to investigate. Zullo is just pretending, that's all. He's just having a happy little childish fantasy about going after some Obots, in order to console his hurt feelings because he knows there's never going to be any Congressional investigation.

Maybe you haven't noticed, but there is no Stockman bill and there isn't going to be any Stockman bill. Zullo still doesn't have ONE member of Congress planning to conduct an investigation. The congressional investigation is just another happy little childish fantasy, like the criminal investigation of the Obots.

Your cowardice is evident. But I'll tell you what: You go back on your show and tell everyone how the Obots aren't willing to discuss the facts, when it's you who is too afraid to discuss facts with an Obot. You go back to your own happy little childish fantasies, if they make you feel better about the birthers being the World's Biggest Epic Fail. You go back on your show and tell everyone any kind of lies you want, like that some of us are the focus of a criminal investigation.

We'll all know the truth, and you'll be stuck with your lies.

- Bill Bryan

Raleigh, NC
► Show Spoiler

... and how does that make you feel?
What is it you're trying to say?
:think:
#pasta

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:29 am

61 million obots voted in 2012. Shirley one of them is under criminal investigation.

rosy

Post by rosy » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:45 am

I'm watching out for those Arizona police cars, who knows when they could come rolling up my street in rural Derbyshire, UK? Must find some pink undies to wear, and some sunscreen.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:58 am

Oooo, and what crimes have you committed, my love? Hoping they were fun! :joy:

... and how does that make you feel?
What is it you're trying to say?
:think:
#pasta

Mark

Post by Mark » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:52 am

I'm watching out for those Arizona police cars, who knows when they could come rolling up my street in rural Derbyshire, UK? Must find some pink undies to wear, and some sunscreen.Unlike you, Foggy's suitcase is almost packed! He just needs to buy some sunscreen.

And that's all I have to say about that. :smoking:

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:53 am

I sure wish I could be investigated :(( :((

"The devil...the prowde spirite...cannot endure to be mocked.” - Thomas Moore

rosy

Post by rosy » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:58 am

:-$ :mrgreen:

Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:24 am

. . . yesterday I was Todd Loopner . . .Sorry, Foggy, but Todd's last name was not Loopner. It was DeLaMuca. It apparently had been changed from Todd LaBounta after a real guy with that name threatened legal action. So says [link]wikipedia,http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Nerds[/link] anyway.

everalm

Post by everalm » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:26 am

"several obots are now the focus of a law enforcement criminal investigation "'Cause thats how ded l33t Grand Mufti Investigamatters handle this sorta stuff, they tells an irrelevant noise maker wut they be doin'..Jesus H Christ, which rational, higher than room temperature IQ individual believes this sh*t................ ](*,)

mimi

Post by mimi » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:35 am

. . . yesterday I was Todd Loopner . . .Sorry, Foggy, but Todd's last name was not Loopner. It was DeLaMuca. It apparently had been changed from Todd LaBounta after a real guy with that name threatened legal action. So says [link]wikipedia,http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Nerds[/link] anyway.Lisa's [Gilda Radner] name was Loopner. Todd would always say "Yes, Mrs. Loopner". :P

Addie

Post by Addie » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:39 am

You tell 'em, Fogs :-* Your cowardice is evident. But I'll tell you what: You go back on your show and tell everyone how the Obots aren't willing to discuss the facts, when it's you who is too afraid to discuss facts with an Obot. You go back to your own happy little childish fantasies, if they make you feel better about the birthers being the World's Biggest Epic Fail. You go back on your show and tell everyone any kind of lies you want, like that some of us are the focus of a criminal investigation.

¡Qué vergüenza!

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:51 am

I know some good lawyers! 8-)

I love the poorly educated!!!

I believe Anita Hill!

Butterfly Bilderberg

Post by Butterfly Bilderberg » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:56 am

Oh my. Should I cancel my plans to go home for the holidays? I might be met at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport with a warrant to take me in for questioning. Notice to Zullo: Arriving on Continental Airlines from Houston. My attorney will have the flight details -- he'll give you a call leave a message with the MCSO receptionist.

Reminder to self: Pack a pair of delicate pink lace undergarments and matching flip flops. Consult with Rosy so that we don't get too matchy-matched. Get keratin treatment for hair since I won't be able to use a blow dryer. Touch up highlights so my hair will look fabulous for the mug shot. Wire money to the kids so they can deposit it in my MCSO jail account for snacks, etc. Call my attorney and have him on standby for the interrogation.

"Pity the nation that acclaims the bully as hero,
and that deems the glittering conqueror bountiful."
- Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:57 am

In honor of the imminent frogmarching, and since I really don't look good in orange, I'm painting the porch orange instead. If it doesn't rain.

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:07 am

Oh my. Should I cancel my plans to go home for the holidays? I might be met at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport with a warrant to take me in for questioning. Notice to Zullo: Arriving on Continental Airlines from Houston. My attorney will have the flight details -- he'll give you a call leave a message with the MCSO receptionist.

Reminder to self: Pack a pair of delicate pink lace undergarments and matching flip flops. Consult with Rosy so that we don't get too matchy-matched. Get keratin treatment for hair since I won't be able to use a blow dryer. Touch up highlights so my hair will look fabulous for the mug shot. Wire money to the kids so they can deposit it in my MCSO jail account for snacks, etc. Call my attorney and have him on standby for the interrogation.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

I love the poorly educated!!!

I believe Anita Hill!

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:12 am

The Congress is going to be fully occupied with budgetary matters for a long time. Even if Stupid Stockman submitted a bill nothing would be done about it. And since when do journalists or radio interviewers or whatever Volin is worry about conflicts? They just interview whomever is involved with the their story who will agree to talk to them.

Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Somerset

Post by Somerset » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:16 am

I sure wish I could be investigated :(( :((I know how you feel. Here I am too, an American citizen (native/natural born, even) just a tiny bit beyond the reach of all that firepower the Birthers have brought to bear against our Fogbow brethren, yet never to asked to dance. It's heartbreaking. Just heartbreaking :(( :((

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:22 am

Now wait a minute, if we'uns Obots are the subject of a criminal investigation wouldn't a real LEO go out of his way to have them on a radio show to glean every bit information you could like their phone numbers for instance? Wouldn't you want to hope they slip up and spill the beans? But no, Chief Klown Zullo is not anything other than a joke pretend LEO and he knows Volin and his cohorts are dumber than a box of rocks. He knows they would embarrass themselves if he allowed Foggy on Volin's show.

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

gupwalla

Post by gupwalla » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:22 am

Do I need to get an attorney for this?!? :cry:

In a wilderness of mirrors, what will the spider do beyond the circuit of the shuddering Bear in fractured atoms? -TS Eliot (somewhat modified)

All warfare is based on deception. - Sun Tzu

DryInk

Post by DryInk » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:24 am

Do I need to get an attorney for this?!? :cry:I'm just going to use an empty chair.

Let's just assume I said something witty.

AnitaMaria

Post by AnitaMaria » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:41 am

After close consultations with members of the team it would not be prudent for me to interview you, mainly due to several obots are now the focus of a law enforcement criminal investigation this would only be a conflict due to my attachment to the Sheriff's Kits.The first thing that popped into my head when I read this paragraph was that story from the movie Clerks about the guy who died from trying to perform oral sex on himself (a sex act that wikipedia tells me is called autofellatio).

Volin's "involvement with the Sheriff's Kits" consists of operating a web site ([/break1]com/]http://wheresobamasbirthcertificate.com/) (where he can't seem to figure out how to post photos without distorting the aspect ratio) on which a bunch of documents and videos from the alleged investigation are posted and available for download, or in hard copy by request. I'm sure that the Fogbow and the people who post here do far more to publicize Zullo's fake investigation than Volin's website does. He is no more involved in Zullo's fake investigation than I am.

And even if he were genuinely involved, it wouldn't matter because it's a fake investigation of a fake crime by a fake law enforcement officer.

If Zullo were a real law enforcement investigator investigating a real crime, I would think he would be thrilled at the idea of his prime suspects talking publicly to a third party about the details of their alleged crime and their alleged involvement in it. A discussion like that could yield a goldmine of incriminating statements (if there were a real crime and a real investigation and real suspects and real law enforcement officers involved, which is not the case here).

I think Volin should step up his pressure on members of Congress who are flirting with birfers. It's about time for Representatives Stockman, Yoho, Farenthold, Barletta, and the rest to put up or shut up. They need to get Michele Bachmann, Louis Goehmert, Ted Cruz and the rest of the congressional teabaggers on the record on this important issue.

Please proceed, birthers. :P

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:55 am

My post following Volin's silly comment would have been much shorter.Sekrit Stuffs!
This: :yankyank:

kate520

Post by kate520 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:09 am

You got to the heart of the whole thing when you called them childish...several times, so they couldn't miss it. --> I have a hard time imagining a grown man saying "Sorry, I have to make my sheriff's kit, I can't talk to you anymore".

Patriotism is the last refuge of a Scoundrel.
Samuel Johnson
April 7, 1775

Hektor

Post by Hektor » Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:14 am

Question: Why is Mike Volin even involved in the "investigation" at all? I mean isn't this a legitimate law enforcement investimagation designed to clear the President? So why are they including a guy who bought his own birfer billboard and defaces currency with his stamps. I don't believe he has any law enforcement experience, if memory serves, Mr. Volin is a trucker. :-k It's almost as if being a birfer is the only requirement to be involved with the many, many cold case investigations that the Posse does.Also, shouldn't Großadmiral Zullo be concerned that one of his partners is leaking to people who may be the focus of a law enforcement and completely not redundant criminal investigation that they may be the focus of a law enforcement and completely not redundant criminal investigation? I'm sure persons of interest are notified all the time by the Police that they are persons of interest.

Kriselda Gray
Location: FEMA Camp 2112 - a joint project of the U.S. and Canada

Post by Kriselda Gray » Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:24 am

Do I need to get an attorney for this?!? :cry:Yeah! And what any of the find legal folks here like to volunteer their services as a pro se defendant/representative? I could probably even afford the standard one dollar retainer fee! Maybe we could then go up against pro se plaintiff/representative(?) Orly!!

Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand... - "Witch Hunt" by Rush

SCMP = SovCits/Militias/Patriots.

Thor promised to slay the Ice Giants
God promised to quell all evil
-----
I'm not seeing any Ice Giants...

Return to “Miscellaneous”