Walter Fitzpatrick

Sterngard Friegen

Re: Walter Fitzpatrick

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:36 am

Foggy wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:28 am
Walt is hurting mah delicate little fee-fees, I tells ya.

For 7 long years, that boy used to run around spreading the word about the Madisonville Hoax, a term that even Rondoodoo never really uses. And those whole 7 years, he never mentioned the slightest involvement by this so-called Robert Mueller person. Not once.

No sir (or ma'am, as the case may be). In those days, I personally was 115% personally responsible for the nightmare of constitutional violations of biblical proportions in that world famous incident that nobody ever knew about or cared. It was me and my nefarious collection of ne'er-do-well communist criminal associates who conceived, planned, and executed the Madisonville Hoax, from beginning to end.

Suddenly, after all these years, some loser named Robert Mueller comes along and ol' Walt decides he don't like him none, and ...

... and what am I, chopped liver? :madguy:
Shirley, Rikker was involved.

No? It was all :commiesmall: ?

Thank you Foogie!

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:45 am

Walt is reposting something from a user named AntiZogAction. Go ahead, Walt, show us your love for anti-Semites but please top dismissing your former nemesis, Foggy. He's gots feelins ya know.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:49 am

♪♫♪ Nobody knows where my Walter has gone,
But Robert left the same time!
Why was he holding his hand?
He's supposed to be mine!

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to,
Cry if I want to, cry if I want to!
You would cry too if it happened to you!
♪♫♪

... and how does that make you feel?
What is it you are trying to say?
:think:

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:35 am

I'm surprised Walt is taking his Twitter ban lying down, what happened to DAUNTLESS and UNAFRAID in DEFIANCE! Come on Walt, get Orly to bring your California case against Twitter, she always liked you (although she said you didn't listen). :boxing:

Never saw Facebook for him, and he hasn't been commenting at the P&E. He was tweeting constantly, over 50K IIRC, must be a huge loss. How does he impart his wisdom? Where's the P&E screaming headline about censorship and bias?

You are so right Foggy, don't remember anything about Mueller, Walt has shown himself to be a fair weather treason accuser.

Leslie in Japan in the 80s. They left her all alone on a huge stage, kinda like Walt.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:05 am

Looking good! :happyfamily:

raicha

Post by raicha » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:47 pm

Walt wasn't in great shape when he went into the pokey. I think that actually aged him quite a bit and took most of that defiance right out of him. Frankly, I'm surprised he isn't in jail already, but I think he's lost his passion.

bob

Post by bob » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:01 pm

P&E: Fitzpatrick: Mueller Using “Same Tactic” Against Trump as Used Against Military Veterans:
DURING OBAMA REGIME

On Wednesday, LCDR Walter Francis Fitzpatrick, III (Ret) delivered documentation of FBI corruption under then-Director Robert S. Mueller, III to the district office of his congressman, Rep. Chuck Fleischmann, in Athens, TN after visiting the veterans’ center across the street on business.

In recounting the events which then unfolded, Fitzpatrick told The Post & Email on Thursday that Fleishmann’s staffer [ . . . ] ultimately rejected the documentation and went to great lengths to find a witness in front of whom she could return it to him.

The documents Fitzpatrick provided in a packet which [the staffer] requested after Fitzpatrick met earlier in the day with [the staffer and an intern] included an April 26, 2010 FBI affidavit used to obtain an arrest warrant for Darren Wesley Huff for allegedly participating in a plot to “take over” the Monroe County courthouse in Madisonville, TN on April 20 of that year.

[ * * * ]

““In that affidavit, Naval Academy graduate Walter Fitzpatrick is named as someone working with Huff; Fitzpatrick’s name is mentioned in the FBI affidavit as being criminally involved with Huff. That statement is false,” Fitzpatrick said. “When you take that written statement that he swore out and was presented to a federal judge, they were doing the same thing that they did in 2017 for the application to the FISA court to go after the Trump campaign. It is exactly the same tactic.“

[ * * * ]

Unlike President Trump, Fitzpatrick believes that the FBI “rank and file are as dirty as senior management.” Coincidentally, an article published on Thursday by Breitbart quotes a former FBI agent as having said that the exams given to FBI applicants “are written to recruit a certain type of person.”

“We have as much dirt on Robert Mueller and his criminal conduct in 2010 that we’re finding out about now with the current ‘luminaries’ of the FBI — McCabe, Comey — before them came Bob Mueller,” Fitzpatrick said. “What this means is that Darren Huff’s conviction can be completely overturned because it was based on a false, sworn affidavit which produced a warrant. It was fruit of the poisonous tree.”

[ * * * ]

Fitzpatrick’s accounts of judicial and grand jury corruption have been corroborated by scores of Tennessee inmates and their relatives in letters, emails and phone calls to The Post & Email over the last four years.

On Thursday Fitzpatrick said that he first spoke with an intern [ * * * ] to whom he “began to explain that he had information which gave up Robert Mueller as a criminal.”

Fitzpatrick said he summarized to [the intern], as a result of recent revelations, that in 2016, a “false FBI statement was submitted” to the FISA court by an unidentified FBI agent along with an application for a surveillance warrant which ultimately was granted against Trump informal adviser Carter Page as stated in a memo released last week by the House Permanent Subcommittee on Intelligence (HPSCI).

[ * * * ]

In May 2013, The Post & Email asked the question, “Has the FBI become a political tool?” after it was made public that then-U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder ordered the collection of communications made by then-Fox News Washington correspondent James Rosen, his parents, and the phone records of more than 20 journalists and their editors at the Associated Press.

[ * * * ]

Editor’s Note: Please look for a continuation of this series in the near future.
Yes, please read more about Fitzpatrick's harassing public servants, a tactic that has served him well in the past.

And, for Foogie:
It is well-documented that the alleged “courthouse takeover” emanated from Obama supporters who are members of an online group, The Fogbow, and admitted to calling in the false threats to the mayor of Madisonville.

Imagex5 Imagex2 Imagex3 Imagex2

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:33 pm

Talk is cheap. Why hasn't Walt gone to Washington DC, found Bob Mueller's secret office, and performed a Citizens Arrest? That would get him the attention he seeks. He could take Darren Huff with him (where's Darren these days? Lost him after his plagiarism crafting project). Come on Walt, forget the interns, go for the gusto!

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:21 pm

Ole Walt is in a bad way. Only two places pay him any attention. Fogbow mocks him and the Boast and Fail fawns over him.
Winning!

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:21 pm

Walt, like most of these morons entirely overestimates his importance. The Director of the FBI didn't give a fiddle fart about Walt and and his band of fellow Birther idiots.
Orlylicious wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:33 pm
Talk is cheap. Why hasn't Walt gone to Washington DC, found Bob Mueller's secret office, and performed a Citizens Arrest? That would get him the attention he seeks. He could take Darren Huff with him (where's Darren these days? Lost him after his plagiarism crafting project). Come on Walt, forget the interns, go for the gusto!

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

bob

Post by bob » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:10 pm

P&E: Fitzpatrick Details Mueller’s “Criminal Conduct,” Then and Now:
FORMER FBI DIRECTOR, NOW SPECIAL COUNSEL, RESPONSIBLE FOR 2010 “MADISONVILLE HOAX”

On Thursday, The Post & Email published the first in what will be a series of articles emanating from an interview with LCDR Walter Francis Fitzpatrick, III (Ret) resulting from a meeting with his congressman’s staffer in Athens, TN on Wednesday.

Fitzpatrick’s interaction with [a staffer] of Rep. Chuck Fleischmann‘s district office took place following [the staffer]’s suggestion that Fitzpatrick assemble a document package which he said he had in his possession detailing government, and specifically FBI, corruption.

“I sent her an email at 12:22 that afternoon with [a] sworn statement [from a FBI from Huff's case] and went in two hours later to deliver the documents,” Fitzpatrick told us in an interview on Thursday.

In regard to recent revelations about the apparent political motivations of high-ranking FBI and DOJ officials to obtain a surveillance warrant from the FISA court in 2016 on then-Trump informal adviser Carter Page, Fitzpatrick told Gernert and later, this writer, that the “same tactic” was used in April 2010 to obtain an arrest warrant for Navy veteran Darren Wesley Huff.

“There was no such plan. The government made it all up,” Fitzpatrick has responded on a number of occasions.

In a column published December 3, 2017, Fitzpatrick contended that the documentation he has of “The Madisonville Hoax” “undoes Mueller.”

“We have as much dirt on Robert Mueller and his criminal conduct in 2010 that we’re finding out about now with the current ‘luminaries’ of the FBI — McCabe, Comey — before them came Bob Mueller,” Fitzpatrick told The Post & Email on Thursday, linking the “Hoax” to the Russia investigation.

“Mueller needs to be placed under arrest,” Fitzpatrick said on Thursday, “because of the precedent set as articulated in the ‘GOTCHA’ broadcast,” referring to a May 22, 2012 FBI interview in which [an] FBI agent [ . . . ] took obvious pride in Huff’s conviction and prison sentence as a “militia extremist.”

Last July, Fitzpatrick filed a treason complaint against Mueller which has received no response.

Fitzpatrick said that while speaking with [the congressional staffer] on the phone on Wednesday morning, she said that his credibility might be in question because of his 1990 court-martial and the 2014 felony conviction for which he spent 27 months in Tennessee state prison. [The staffer] then reportedly said, “People aren’t listening because it’s you. Why don’t you bring me a package?”

Fitzpatrick explained to [the staffer] that the court-martial was tainted by the forgery of his name on a false “confession letter” which he recently discovered is contained in official military archives. “I’ve been trying to get that overturned,” Fitzpatrick said he told [the staffer]. “There’s a forgery involved.”

Responsive to [the staffer's] suggestion, Fitzpatrick assembled a variety of documentation to include a declaration by a handwriting expert that the signature of his misspelled name on the confession letter, which also was missing the generation figure (III) he always uses, was not his handwriting. Also included were the July treason complaint against Mueller and documentation about “The Madisonville Hoax.”

“I brought the sworn [FBI agent] affidavit and a copy of the ‘Sovereign Citizen’ DVD,” Fitzpatrick told us. He additionally included a hard copy of the FBI “GOTCHA” broadcast and an apparent connection between “The Fogbow,” whose members called in the false threat to Watson naming Huff and Fitzpatrick, and a “White House attorney.”[*]

The Post & Email’s article detailing that development and others is subtitled, “WHEN POLITICAL ACTIVISM BECOMES CRIMINAL ACTIVITY.”

“I gave her the forgery; I gave her a copy of the treason complaint, which, by the way, has my signature at the end of it with a notary, a witness, and looks completely different from the one that’s forged.” He included a copy of the September 5, 1997 internal NCIS memo which stated that if Fitzpatrick were to prove that his signature had been forged, “it makes the Navy look really bad.”

“I gave her evidence that Mueller is a criminal,” Fitzpatrick said. “I gave her evidence that what Mueller is doing now is exactly the same thing he was doing back in 2010. I told her that I’m tired of this dark cloud over my head because of the court-martial. ‘I want the forgery removed from this federal record,’ I told her, ‘which, by the way, undoes the court-martial.'”

“Congressman Fleischmann needs to act; he needs to come forward and put out this information,” Fitzpatrick said he further told [the staffer] during what became a 30-minute meeting. “Putting a known criminal instrument into a federal record is a crime.”

“When I arrived at about 2:30, I rang the buzzer. She could see on the camera that it was me, and she didn’t want to come to the door. She shouted, “I’m on the phone with Washington!” “There was a speaker there, and I said, ‘OK, I’ll wait until you’re off the phone,'” Fitzpatrick told us. “The door was locked, and she didn’t want to come to the door,” he said.

When [the staffer] finished her call, according to Fitzpatrick, she asked, “Why are you here?”

“I have the package you asked me for this morning,'” Fitzpatrick told us he said, to which [the staffer] replied, “Just leave it at the door.”

Fitzpatrick continued:
She didn’t want to take this information from me, and she didn’t know what I had in my hand at the time. These were not a lot of documents, but they were kill-shots about the forgery. I told her that Fleischmann could remove that cloud from over me so that people start listening to what I have to tell them.

I didn’t go into the grand jury information, although I could have. The conviction that locked me up for 27 months did not use a proper grand jury, and information that was used against me was falsified as well.

In regard to the [FBI agent's] statement, the FBI knows that I put [the former grand jury] under citizen’s arrest because he was an imposter grand jury foreman. The FBI and Department of Justice later called someone who was reported as an illegal grand jury foreman [ . . . ] to testify against Darren Huff.

This is exactly what Dinesh D’Souza is saying was done to him.

Obama, [Eric] Holder, and then-DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano were “pathfinders” to put down veterans and other citizens through the MIAC report and Operation Vigilant Eagle who were trying to stand up against a corrupt government, criticizing Obama because he’s a foreign-born domestic enemy.
Editor’s Note: Further details about Gernert’s unusual response to Fitzpatrick’s documentation will be detailed in a continuation to this series to be released in the near future.
* JIMBO!!! :hugs:

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:36 pm

Whenever I see:
Post and Efail wrote:LCDR Walter Francis Fitzpatrick, III (Ret)
I read the (Ret) as an abbreviation of (Retarded).

I might have some sympathy for the stressful travails of these people if they weren't such whining, irrational, racist, hating, grifting, lying, useless gobshites.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:43 pm

I'll give Walt this much - he has so many criminals identified and so much criminal activity recorded, it's a wonder he can keep it all straight. He must really be a powerful superhero crime fighter, and the proof is, he keeps getting charged and convicted for crimes he never really committed! He's been so incredibly effective at uncovering nefarious criminal deeds, all the real criminals had to organize a huge criminal conspiracy against him ... for twenty eight years!

You don't see that kind of enormous gigantic far-reaching criminal conspiracy against just any old crime fighter. No, the very number of convictions they got on ol' Walt is irrefutable evidence that he's the most important crime fighter in the whole consarn frickin' frackin' country!

Whip

Post by Whip » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:01 pm

Obviously their bullets just bounce off him so they had to go to plan B

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:16 pm

It's been all downhill for FitzFundFilcher since he took the canteen money and couldn't bullshit his way out of it by waving his Annapolis diploma around.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:02 pm

He'd get attention if he performed his Citizen's Arrest trick on Mueller. ;)

Zeb chimes in at the comments section. He lost his "fortune"?

ZebBlanchard Friday, February 9, 2018 at 9:47 AM

The “Madisonville Hoax”, in retrospect, seems to have been an experiment in judicial misconduct targeting constitutional activists. The objective appears to have been to set precedent for future quasi-legal/extra-legal attacks on activists. But all that ended with the recent Bunkerville declaration of mis-trial with prejudice and hung juries in Oregon..

Consider some parallels:
Darren was requested, by the FBI, to disarm when he got to the courthouse venue. He sensed a set up and locked his firearms in his truck toolbox and did not go to the venue. A sniper (FBI?) was witnessed in the second story of a building overlooking the venue. When Darren went to the diner instead of the venue, the sniper left. When the FBI staged a traffic stop in Oregon during the Malheur occupation Lavoy Finicum left his vehicle to protect the other occupants. He was immediately murdered. Same staged situation as Madisonville, except this had the “desired” outcome. Side note to Lavoy’s murder: He was shot three times in the back, each shot placed as a kill shot according to a review of the autopsy. the video shows an agent(?) “checked” Lavoy several minutes after he went down The agent was checking the front of his jacket. But this is when the throw away was placed to show that Lavoy was armed. However the firearm was place backwards for a cross draw. Lavoy was unarmed when he was shot!

First person character testimony was offered during Darren’s trial but was refused by his “defense”. Darren did not receive any testimony on his behalf during the trial. This was the case during the Bunkerville trial, i.e. the defense was not allowed to submit meaningful testimony on their behalf.

So the FBI is dirty right down to the agent level. My experience with one exception bears this out and that agent is no longer with the FBI. An agent at the fusion center in Knoxville told me he would “have me in cuffs if he had any charges.” The FBI is dirty, they are not our friends, they do not represent the people.

Walt has spent many years, lost his “fortune” and ruined his health promoting our last venue for redress. His wisdom has been born out in Nevada and Oregon and to some extent in Darren’s trail years ago. The jury (box) is our last resort before we open that last box. We need to propagate the word far and wide that our juries and jurors are omnipotent. A citizen can no longer approach a jury but the juror himself, voting his conscience, can bring justice.
Darren's trail? Thought they took the remote controlled toy away :lol:

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:24 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:16 pm
It's been all downhill for FitzFundFilcher since he took the canteen money and couldn't bullshit his way out of it by waving his Annapolis diploma around.
Don't forget finishing third in his class. *

*Third in his class in "leadership".

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:06 am

Didn't Darren cop a guilty plea in his trail?

"The devil...the prowde spirite...cannot endure to be mocked.” - Thomas Moore

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:44 am

Suranis wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:06 am
No, he was convicted on Count 1 and acquitted on Count 2.

bob

Post by bob » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:42 am

Suranis wrote:
Huff pleaded guilty to the state charge of disrupting a meeting.

raicha

Post by raicha » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:56 am

Foggy wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:43 pm
I'll give Walt this much - he has so many criminals identified and so much criminal activity recorded, it's a wonder he can keep it all straight. He must really be a powerful superhero crime fighter, and the proof is, he keeps getting charged and convicted for crimes he never really committed! He's been so incredibly effective at uncovering nefarious criminal deeds, all the real criminals had to organize a huge criminal conspiracy against him ... for twenty eight years!

You don't see that kind of enormous gigantic far-reaching criminal conspiracy against just any old crime fighter. No, the very number of convictions they got on ol' Walt is irrefutable evidence that he's the most important crime fighter in the whole consarn frickin' frackin' country!
His path to the next stay in the pokey is a winding road, but I have no doubt he will get there.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:26 pm

Reality Check wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:44 am
Suranis wrote:
No, he was convicted on Count 1 and acquitted on Count 2.
As much as he babbled about what he was planning or what he did, he might as well had plead guilty. Some of us over at NBC's blog warned him repeatedly to watch what he says. He didn't listen.

His truck said "don't tread on me" but given his constant invitations, it would have been rude not to.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

bob

Post by bob » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:12 pm

P&E: Fitzpatrick: Congressional Staffer Spurned Documents Detailing FBI Corruption:
“SHE TRIED TO GIVE THEM BACK TO ME”

The following is the third in a series of articles in which LCDR Walter Francis Fitzpatrick, III (Ret) detailed an encounter he had with his congressman’s staffer in the Athens, TN district office last Wednesday after he delivered, at her request, a documentation package containing information about his 1990 court-martial; a 2010 FBI false-flag operation dubbed “The Madisonville Hoax” over which now-Special Counsel Robert S. Mueller, III presided as then-FBI director; and the apparent involvement of the FBI and DOJ in presenting unverified information to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC) between October 2016 and June 2017 to obtain warrants to monitor the communications of former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page.

In the first article, Fitzpatrick contended that as head of the investigation allegedly probing whether or not Donald Trump and/or anyone in his campaign “colluded” with the Kremlin as well as alleged Russian “interference” in the 2016 U.S. election, Mueller is “using the same tactic against Trump as he used against military veterans” during “The Madisonville Hoax,” which took place on April 20, 2010.

In regard to “The Madisonville Hoax,” a sworn affidavit signed by then-FBI [an] Acting Supervisory Special Agent [ . . . ] claimed that on April 20, 2010, Darren Wesley Huff traveled to Madisonville with the intent “to take over the city.” In the affidavit, Fitzpatrick was stated as having “personally drafted and issued citizens [sic] arrest warrants for twenty-four Federal, State and local officials,” a factual inaccuracy.

After arriving in Madisonville that morning, Huff went to a nearby restaurant while his legally-owned firearms remained locked in the toolbox attached to the rear of his pickup truck. An eyewitness who spent the day with Huff, former Sergeant of Marines Bill Looman, said in a sworn affidavit that there was no confrontation with police and that they left town uneventfully that evening, with both men arriving safely at their respective Georgia homes.

Looman told The Post & Email that he was never called to testify at Huff’s trial.

On Thursday, Fitzpatrick reported that on Wednesday, Rep. Chuck Fleischmann’s staffer . . . was “on the phone with Washington” when he arrived at the office at approximately 1:45 p.m. EST with the document package she had requested. “She didn’t want to come to the door,” Fitzpatrick said, although she eventually did so.

After entering the office, Fitzpatrick said he handed her the document package, which consisted of the following:
  • FBI GOTCHA PODCAST 22 MAY 2012
  • 26 JULY 2017 MUELLER TREASON COMPLAINT
  • [FBI] Sworn Affidavit dated 26 April 2010
  • AN AUDIO CD OF ONE OF OBAMA’S WHITE HOUSE ATTORNEYS HOSTING A FOGBOW PODCAST
  • A COPY OF THE FORGERY FROM FITZPATRICK’S 1990 COURT-MARTIAL FOUND FILED IN THE NATIONAL ARCHIVES, TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 6, 2018
  • TWO DOCUMENT EXAMINER REPORTS DECLARING FITZPATRICK’S SIGNATURE FORGED
  • A COPY OF A SEPTEMBER 5, 1997 NCIS INTERNAL MEMO DESCRIBING THE SIGNIFICANCE OF THE FITZPATRICK FORGERY AS PROVING FITZPATRICK’S COURT-MARTIAL WAS RIGGED MAKING THE NAVY AND THE MARINE CORPS LOOK “REALLY BAD.”
He then said he told [the staffer], “The congressman needs to act on this. This is real-time, hard evidence of Mueller’s criminal invention.”

He continued:
Given the May 2012 podcast and the [FBI agent's] affidavit, Mueller created “a group of at least 13 people who made up extremist militia groups” who were planning on coming in and taking over the courthouse. And Mueller said in the podcast that it actually happened and that the FBI confronted the group and stopped them from carrying out the rest of their plan.

None of that happened.

The podcast talks about the FBI taking the lead and working with its “law enforcement partners.” There were literally hundreds of officers deployed there that day, with seven sheriffs’ departments involved. One of the officers, Mike “Too Tall” Hall, was in the café where they were surveilling us. He testified in court that Darren was at the café. There was not one single law enforcement official who said that he saw Darren at the courthouse or that they saw him in Madisonville with a gun. They made this all up.

We have sworn statements that say that Darren was not at the courthouse or have a gun. I have a list of people who were there that day; some of them gave statements. One of them died. There are others I was told were there, but nobody will give me their names. Part of that group included a woman with her home-schooled kids. None of these people were domestic terrorists, but according to Robert Mueller, there was a domestic-terrorist event which the FBI “stopped” with its law-enforcement partners.

There were people who were able to testify that Darren was at the café and nowhere else who were never called to the stand.

For anyone who wants to challenge what I’m telling you: all they have to do is give me one name of the people supposedly carrying guns that day. Just give me one. And they can’t. If they come up with the name “Darren Huff,” he never made it to the trailer-park courthouse and didn’t have a gun in his possession. So give me the next name.

There’s no question about the FBI’s position on this; it’s in a sworn statement which I gave to the congressman on Wednesday. It’s the same tactic that was used against Naval Academy graduate Page.

She took the materials I gave her and put them in a manila envelope with my name on it and I was standing to leave. “The congressman needs to act on this or I will hold him accountable,” I told her. And then she reacted to that with, “If that’s your position, I can’t receive this material,” and she tried to give them back to me.

She tried to hand them to me there, and I said, “No.” She then said, “You know what? We have to go down to the mayor’s office. Come with me. I’m going to give these materials back to you in front of someone in the mayor’s office.”
TMW the staffer realizes that the dude convicted of harassing public officials is going to harass her boss too (also).

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:20 pm

She should have dialed 911.

I love the poorly educated!!!

I believe Anita Hill!

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:31 pm

What does this document have to do with Huff?
  • A COPY OF THE FORGERY FROM FITZPATRICK’S 1990 COURT-MARTIAL FOUND FILED IN THE NATIONAL ARCHIVES, TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 6, 2018

TWO DOCUMENT EXAMINER REPORTS DECLARING FITZPATRICK’S SIGNATURE FORGED

A COPY OF A SEPTEMBER 5, 1997 NCIS INTERNAL MEMO DESCRIBING THE SIGNIFICANCE OF THE FITZPATRICK FORGERY AS PROVING FITZPATRICK’S COURT-MARTIAL WAS RIGGED MAKING THE NAVY AND THE MARINE CORPS LOOK “REALLY BAD.”
And what was forged? FitzFundFilcher's conviction?
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Return to “Miscellaneous”