Birther Report

Orlylicious

Re: Birther Report

Post by Orlylicious » Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:34 pm

Here's what you missed :lol:

By the way, there's a very cool site called Protopage.com, it's free... it puts RSS feeds in easy to sort through boxes. I find the BR links through there work great and to see Orly's headlines. http://www.protopage.com/ You can put Twitter feeds in there too, my page is packed :P
Ernest · 2 days ago
Stop worrying, Trump will be the next president, the full horror of the Clinton-Bush era is being revealed and will be ended by Trump

NBC_Vic_Hern
58p · 1 day ago
Internet rumor that ALL the
disparate and desperate
Obama Thugs, as planned,
will riot in November if Trump
wins.
The chaos, riots, arsons,
shootings and murders will compel Obama to declare Martial Law. :notlistening:
All the false flags, black on white attacks in words and deeds are just a set up for this.
UN Troops, false accusations,
gun confiscation, arrests could follow.
I recall at least two times that Obama, with a wierd smirk on his face, declared that Trump
would never BE PRESIDENT.
Strategy for us should be to keep gas tank full, stock up on food and water, withdraw small amonuts of cash from ATM between now and then,
delay your mortgage payment,
pay only minimum credit card payment for Nov, preserve your cash, stock up on ammo,
set up some kind of porta potty, then wait to see what happens.

Ernest · 1 day ago
Strange, a friend of mine a clairvoyant came round to have a coffee with me a few days ago , she told me she has had a dream several times about some American soldiers coming to her saying, "they will be fighting the second revolutionary war for President Trump",although we live in the UK I follow BR as much as I can.
http://www.birtherreport.com/2016/07/vi ... birth.html

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:36 pm

Works for me. Unfortunately.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:08 pm

PatGund wrote:I'm still getting

"This website is temporarily unavailable, please try again later."
It is a DNS issue that BR Bob caused when he moved from a Blogspot blog to a custom domain. Doc explained it and has a fix.

So, what's wrong (technically) with Birther Report

Doc says you should only get the error 20% of the time but I have found that once you get the error it seems persistent.

The fix is to put a manual entry for BR in your Windows hosts file. Apparently that overrides the entry on the DNS server. Check my comment on the article because I found in Windows 10 the hosts file is in a different folder than the one Doc mentions.

Doc has left several comments at BR and told him how to fix it but he seems to believe it's Obot hacking going on. Stupid is as stupid does. :nope:

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

BillTheCat

Post by BillTheCat » Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:55 pm

So aside from a few of us here and our morbid curiosities, I'm guessing that the regular 8 people who visit that site every week will be pared down to 2 because of this.

Delicious. :lol:

'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
-Lewis Carroll

bob

Post by bob » Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:50 pm

There have been no new articles since this. To recap ORYR/BR's recent activity:

Article posted July 1;
Article posted July 26;
That it.

No explanation for the infrequency.

It may very well, in fact, be over.

Imagex5 Imagex2 Imagex3 Imagex2

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:58 pm

Yeah, and when he briefly resurfaced on the 26th, he gave no explanation for his absence. :think:

... and how does that make you feel?
What is it you are trying to say?
:think:

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:43 pm

Maybe he went on the oryr Kenya Hawaii trip again?

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:35 am

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:Maybe he went on the oryr Kenya Hawaii trip again?
Maybe they're too busy meeting senior senators and representatives finalizing details of how the Sheriff's Kits can be used to impeach the President?

Maybe Mike Zullo is in Hawai'i arresting and interrogating all the staff at the Hawai'i Office of Health Status Monitoring, the part of Hawai'i state's Department of Health that produced Mr. Obama's birth certificate?

Naaah. They're all too busy using puncture repair kits to fix their inflatable Donald Trump sex dolls. They know when (not if!) he takes power, he'll fix it. Lynchings for everyone!

Serve & Volley

Post by Serve & Volley » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:15 pm

"BR is dead, long live BR"

BR put up a new article today, and at 9:00 eastern, there are 6 comments.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:34 am

:lol: Serve & Volley

Long live BR
James Smith
57p · 8 hours ago
There's prima facie proof Obama is Jewish. The evidence clearly proves Obama is not only Jewish but a Nathan De Rothschild and Hitler bloodlines combined... https://jamessssmith.com/2015/04/04/joh ... -epilogue/

Owens_TheForger
40p · 8 hours ago
Only if that is connected to the European "Beauchamp" (royalty) line. Our (white) father is Thomas Beauchamp Owens, Sr. Any other assertion is bogus.

Birther1
92p · 2 hours ago
James, I am reading your blog for the first time. You do have a lot to say.

Birther1
92p · 2 hours ago
Why do THEY keep bringing it up? Everyone knows, it is becoming a dog and Pony show. It is so played out. Bastards. Ok now for the update, we have more Congressman scheduled for the show. Some of them are beginning to get religion, sign up at my site on the email list. I am not finished.
O'RLY? :lol:

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:14 am

Oh dear, James Smith (link above in Orlylicious's post) makes an epic spittle-spraying, hate-filled, venom-soaked rant against anybody and everybody, friend or foe. So Alex Jones and Joe Arpaio receive both barrels. I don't know if that indiscriminate hatred will go down well with the usual birthers as Arpaio is usually Nutjob of the Month in the centerfold of Playnut magazine.

He loves himself some ... ellipses ..... and points .. few or ....... many. They are the punctuation croutons in his word salad. And what a salad! Enough nuttiness to break your molars. His screed is styled as an "official indictment" suggesting that he has no idea of any possible meaning of either word. As he tells us absolutely everybody with any authority is a communist fascist jewish relative of Hitler and the Rothschilds he doesn't have anybody left to file his indictment with, except the hamsters running in their wheels inside his caustic cranium.

Looked at more sympathetically, James Smith is clearly mentally ill in some way and is another victim of those hatemongers at Fox News, Alex Jones, RW websites and Tea Party or Trumpesque politicians who pry their ways into weak (or weakened) minds where they can plant the seeds of irrational, toxic, indiscriminate anger.

Fortinbras

Post by Fortinbras » Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:04 pm

I tried plowing through James Smith's "official indictment" and finally gave up. With all the obvious historical errors, the legal mistakes, and the word salad, it would take much longer to explain its defects than the original document.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:31 am

I found this comment that was made by PATRIOT_X aka Scott B. at BR. He is the guy who Barry Soetoro Esquire, Falcon and some others ran off for calling out the Sandy Hook nonsense. He had this comment about the owner of BR:
3 weeks ago @ Birther Report - Listen Live: Sheriff A... · 2 replies · +8 points
For what it's worth...

All I know is that about 4 years ago when I first started to use this site, I sent an email to BR alerting him or her to the fact that .mil domains were for some reason blocked from this site. At the time, my brother lived on Fort Hood and during a visit, I noticed that none of my posts were going through.

A few days later – maybe this was the Fall of 2012 or so, I got an email from a Yahoo! account belonging to a “Thomas Washington”. He claimed to be the “owner” of Birther Report. The writing style of this individual was markedly different from the hundreds of BR posts regular visitors to this site are familiar with.

Another name repeatedly associated with this site is “Bob Nelson”. Both are such generic names that I don’t believe either one of them are the real owner of the BR domain.

I doubt I have the info anymore, but I did send BR money a time or two via PayPal. If I could find that info (about 3 laptops ago) it might be helpful – maybe some of y’all did the same and still have the contact info from that.

My guess is that there is only one individual involved in the administration of this site. It would take a court order to unseal the registration info of this domain. One would have to show cause to get that done.

The site registration expires in March 2017 and was renewed for a year in March 2016. That speaks volumes to me. Site registration is very inexpensive as would be the hosting fees for a site of this nature.

This site has been abandoned, IMHO, or there is something wrong with the actual domain owner.
Thomas Washington is one of the names that some of us found associated with ORYR in addition to Bob Nelson. They both seem to be AWOL from the site.

bob

Post by bob » Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:37 pm

New article up at ORYR/BR: Video: Senior Donald Trump Adviser Says Nothing Wrong With Trump Questioning Obama's Citizenship:
[Joy-Ann] REID: I just want to ask you, do you think that [Trump] regrets the birtherism? You can just say yes or no.

[Jack] KINGSTON: I don't think he did anything wrong. I think he raised a question, but the reality is --

REID: Wait, do you still question whether the President of the United States is a citizen?

KINGSTON: I think the press -- let me say this, I think you guys should accept an apology and just go with it. I mean, this is what the left has been demanding. He made an apology.
:yawn:

Michael J

Post by Michael J » Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:51 pm

This from the moran who thought it would be a good idea to have underprivileged children sweep the cafeteria floor for their school lunches:

Rep. Jack Kingston suggests kids 'sweep the floor in the cafeteria' for school lunch

:roll:

"The genius of the Constitution rests not in any static meaning it might have had in a world dead and gone, but in the adaptability of its great principles to cope with current problems and current needs." - Justice William J. Brennan, Jr.

bob

Post by bob » Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:39 pm

ORYR/BR comment:
Rambo Ike wrote:I was reading an article yesterday (8/29) on conspiracy theories that gave me pause to reflect on the enormous number our country has been subjected to during the whole Age of Obama. After what turned out to be a long & careful consideration of them all I picked what I believe is the grandaddy of them all, or if you will, the Grand Prize.

(Drum Roll) and the winner is: The Obots that hide under the banner of Birther Debunking with their smear campaign that is now in its 7th year with the false accusations of racism against all decent patriotic Americans who only requested records be released to clear up the controversies that surround Obama's birth story. It's also believed to have had some degree of influence on another movement even more dastardly.

It's another dark legacy for America that will be cited in history books soon to be written for future generations.
:crazy:

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:48 pm

You'd think working for a dark legacy that will echo through the ages would pay better.

Image Image Image Image Image

BillTheCat

Post by BillTheCat » Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:53 pm

Yeh it will be in the history books all right, just not how Rambunk thinks it will.

'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
-Lewis Carroll

realist

Post by realist » Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:01 pm

I always love that "all we ever asked was for records to be released to settle the controversy" line.

What a crock of lies that was/is.

The first "short form" was perfectly fine and legal. And then when Obama asked for and received the "long form" those dastardly Obots correctly predicted that it too would be dubbed a forgery/fake by those who "only wanted records released" to settle the "controversy.

And those lying morons continue to this day.

:brickwallsmall:

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:05 pm

I thought of Ramblo as soon as I saw this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPDpcYEdiOg

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:49 pm

My boys go to a high school that's about 95% black, 5% white, and 5% other.

As far as I know, they don't ever think about that at all. I don't know if they even see color. They sure never mention it, and they clearly love their school.

When they went to a charter school that was a rainbow of races, one time on a field trip I was a chaperone, and the kids from an all white school were heard taunting them. The teachers and other chaperones were outraged, but my son thought it was more lame than evil. He just couldn't see that there might be any importance to it. Who cares?

When he got his state ID card at the DMV so he could go on an out-of-state field trip for a few days, the DMV examiner asked him what race he is. He said "Hispanic". But his tone said, "Why would that actually mean anything?"

Racism is a learned behavior. Nobody is born racist. But the number of kids who are taught racism dwindles every day.

... and how does that make you feel?
What is it you are trying to say?
:think:

BillTheCat

Post by BillTheCat » Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:45 am

Foggy wrote:
Racism is a learned behavior. Nobody is born racist. But the number of kids who are taught racism dwindles every day.
I wish I could share your optimism in that regard. Seems to me the online world has made racism more available to the youth, promoted by others as "edgy" and "against the establishment" somehow. When I was a kid we didn't have access to this disgusting stuff (especially without context), nor were there so many available and easily accessible platforms to confirm their hateful biases (i.e.: The Internet; Reddit; 4chan; and many forums). :blackeye:

-Lewis Carroll

PatGund

Post by PatGund » Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:34 pm

I suspect Rainbow Ick is still upset that everytime he ventured out of the birther echo chambers, the "OBots" kept handing him back his head and his ass.

I still like how he cozied up to Yoel Lawlor about the lied Yoel was trying to spread about me, and claiming that I was the "racist" for reporting accurately what Ike and other birthers were saying

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:50 pm

Ick thinks all the Obots are racists for calling out the fact that asking a black man to produce his papers when they were perfectly fine with the previous 42 presidents is overtly racist.

Serve & Volley

Post by Serve & Volley » Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:21 pm

Does anyone know who 22tula215 is on Birther Report ? He/She is probably responsible for 75% of the posts. All he/she does is post links to various birther/anti-Obama/ anti Clinton articles. This site is dead.

Return to “Miscellaneous”