WND - World Net Daily

Kriselda Gray
Location: FEMA Camp 2112 - a joint project of the U.S. and Canada

WND - World Net Daily

Post by Kriselda Gray » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:40 pm

An honest investigation would not presume a conclusion before, you know, the investigating part was done.

In reading the article, I got the impression they expected Gowdy's committee to use Corsi & Co's investigative findings so as far as they're concerned, the investigating part was done (by them.)

Gowdy's one of the somewhat-less-stupid ones, right?

Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand... - "Witch Hunt" by Rush

SCMP = SovCits/Militias/Patriots.

Thor promised to slay the Ice Giants
God promised to quell all evil
-----
I'm not seeing any Ice Giants...

Dolly

WND - World Net Daily

Post by Dolly » Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:15 pm

GENERALS CONCLUDE OBAMA BACKED AL-QAIDA

Probe of military experts finds U.S. 'switched sides' in terror war

JEROME R. CORSI

NEW YORK – The Obama White House and the State Department under the management of Secretary of State Hillary Clinton “changed sides in the war on terror” in 2011 by implementing a policy of facilitating the delivery of weapons to the al-Qaida-dominated rebel militias in Libya attempting to oust Moammar Gadhafi from power, the Citizens Commission on Benghazi concluded in its interim report.

In WND interviews, several members of the commission have disclosed their finding that the mission of Christopher Stevens, prior to the fall of Gadhafi and during Stevens’ time as U.S. ambassador, was the management of a secret gun-running program operated out of the Benghazi compound.

The Obama administration’s gun-running project in Libya, much like the “fast and furious” program under Eric Holder’s Justice Department, operated without seeking or obtaining authorization by Congress.

WND reported Monday that in exclusive interviews conducted with 11 of the 17 members of the commission, it is clear that while the CCB is still enthusiastic to work with Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., chairman of the House Select Committee on Benghazi, and hopeful that Boehner is serious about the investigation, various members of the CCB, speaking on their own behalf and not as spokesmen for the commission, are expressing concerns, wanting to make sure the Gowdy investigation is not compromised by elements within the GOP.

The Citizen’s Commission on Benghazi’s interim report, in a paragraph titled “Changing sides in the War on Terror,” alleges “the U.S. was fully aware of and facilitating the delivery of weapons to the Al Qaeda-dominated rebel militias throughout the 2011 rebellion.”

<BIG SNIP>

http://www.wnd.com/2015/01/generals-con ... g=politics

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Slim Cognito

WND - World Net Daily

Post by Slim Cognito » Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:18 pm

How long before they turn on Gowdy for not presenting their "evidence" into his hearings?

Oh wait. I forgot they think his family has been threatened.

ImageImageImage x4

Family Liberty Patriot

WND - World Net Daily

Post by Family Liberty Patriot » Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:29 pm

It's adorable that they think the "Citizen's (sic) Commission on Benghazi" is a thing.

"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

John Kenneth Galbraith (1908 - 2006)

ducktape

WND - World Net Daily

Post by ducktape » Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:41 pm

I think it's something they invented, and the "generals" they refer to are the usual gang of suspects, Vallely, et al.

Family Liberty Patriot

WND - World Net Daily

Post by Family Liberty Patriot » Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:43 pm

Welp, my High Tribunal For Investigating WND has found them all to be nuttier than squirrel turds CASE CLOSED.

"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

John Kenneth Galbraith (1908 - 2006)

Dolly

WND - World Net Daily

Post by Dolly » Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:46 pm

Seems like they are throwing Ambassador Christopher Stevens under the bus, when initially all the outrage was about him getting killed.

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

realist

WND - World Net Daily

Post by realist » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:02 pm

I think it's something they invented, and the "generals" they refer to are the usual gang of suspects, Vallely, et al.

Members of the CCB

Roger Aronoff (Editor, Accuracy in Media)

Capt. Larry Bailey, (SEAL), USN (Ret.)

Lieutenant Colonel Kenneth Benway, U.S. Army Special Forces (Retired)

Col. Dick Brauer Jr., USAF (Ret.)

Lt. Col. Dennis B. Haney, USAF (Ret.)

B/Gen. Charles Jones, USAF (Ret.)

Clare Lopez, former CIA officer

Admiral James Lyons (Ret.)

General Thomas McInerney (Ret.)

Col. Wayne Morris USMC (Ret.)

John A. Shaw

Kevin Shipp, former CIA officer

Wayne Simmons, former CIA officer

General Paul Vallely (Ret.)

Former Congressman and Retired Army Lieutenant Colonel Allen West

Advisory Members

Steve Emerson, Executive Director, Investigative Project on Terrorism

Pete Hoekstra, Senior Fellow, Investigative Project on Terrorism

http://www.aim.org/benghazi/members-of-the-ccb/

MediaMatters

Meet The Conspiracy Theorists Behind The New Benghazi Report Hyped By Fox Citizens Committee On Benghazi Issue Absurd "Findings" On Benghazi

Citizens Committee On Benghazi Releases Findings From Benghazi Review. On April 22, the Daily Mail reported on findings from the Citizen's Committee on Benghazi, a self-selected group created by Accuracy in Media, that pushed a number of conspiracy theories regarding the attack in Benghazi, Libya. According to the Daily Mail, the report claims that the attack was a "failed kidnapping plot" of Ambassador Chris Stevens, that the U.S. had "switched sides in the war on terror," and that President Obama had coordinate with the Muslim Brotherhood to blame the attacks on a YouTube video. [Daily Mail, 4/22/14]

Meet The Citizen's Committee Panelists: Birthers, Conspiracy Theorists, And Anti-Muslim Advocates Birthers

Capt. Larry Bailey, USN (Ret.): Obama's Birth Certificate Is A Forgery, Real Father Is Frank Marshall Davis. Retired Capt. Larry Bailey is the founder of Special Operations Speaks, an anti-Obama group of Special Operations veterans. Bailey has admitted on numerous occasions that he is a birther, telling Foreign Policy magazine in 2012 ""I have to admit that I'm a Birther" ... "If there were a jury of 12 good men and women and the evidence were placed before them, there would be absolutely no question Barack Obama was not born where he said he was and is not who he says he is." Bailey has also touted the conspiracy theory that President Obama's real father was actually the late community writer Frank Marshall Davis. [Foreign Policy, 8/17/12, Media Matters, 8/8/13; Accuracy in Media, accessed 4/23/14]

Gen. Paul Vallely (Ret.): FBI Is Covering Up Truth About Birth Certificate Out Of Fear Of A "Black Backlash." Retired General Paul Vallely, who was a Fox News contributor from 2001-2007, has claimed that Obama's real birth certificate "has never been found in Hawaii nor released from Hawaii hospital there," and that it was a "forged document." Vallely told fringe right-wing website WND that both versions of Obama's birth certificate were forgeries and alleged that the FBI and Congress were covering up the truth about Obama's place of birth out because they are "afraid of a black backlash from some of the urban areas." [WND, 6/15/11; Media Matters, 7/27/12; Accuracy in Media, accessed 4/23/14]

Gen. Thomas McInerney (Ret.) Claimed Obama Was Not A Natural Born Citizen. On September 1, 2010 Talking Points Memo reported that Thomas McInerney had "officially joined the legions of birthers," citing McInerney's support for an Army Lieutenant who refused to deploy to Afghanistan because he did not believe Obama was born in the United States. McInerney's affidavit claims:

et cetera... :roll:

It's all AIM bull...

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Slim Cognito

WND - World Net Daily

Post by Slim Cognito » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:44 pm

Seems like they are throwing Ambassador Christopher Stevens under the bus, when initially all the outrage was about him getting killed.

A wing nutter friend of the family told me this months after the attack. He said Stevens was double crossed by the Muslim Brotherhood after selling them arms, not that he was any less enraged with Clinton and Obama.

ImageImageImage x4

GreatGrey

WND - World Net Daily

Post by GreatGrey » Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:17 pm

Gowdy is the one with the pointy head.

I am not "someone upthread".
Trump needs to be smashed into some kind of inedible orange pâté.

SueDB

WND - World Net Daily

Post by SueDB » Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:21 pm

Gowdy is the one with the pointy head.

He wasn't smart enough to avoid his turn in the barrel.

“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Loren

WND - World Net Daily

Post by Loren » Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:44 am

At this rate, I expect Joseph Farah to be complaining about chemtrails in a year or two:

"As for me and my house, we reject fluoride. It’s getting harder and harder when the government adds this poison, which accumulates in your body, to your water supply."

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

WND - World Net Daily

Post by Flatpointhigh » Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:41 pm

Yet, I wager he is using/touting Himalayan Pink Salt with the radioactive trace particles. oh, and arsenic

"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice
Cancer broke me

gupwalla

WND - World Net Daily

Post by gupwalla » Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:47 pm

Fluoride. That's the way your hard-core Commie works.

In a wilderness of mirrors, what will the spider do beyond the circuit of the shuddering Bear in fractured atoms? -TS Eliot (somewhat modified)

All warfare is based on deception. - Sun Tzu

SueDB

WND - World Net Daily

Post by SueDB » Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:07 pm

"Ice cream, Mandrake, children's ice cream"

“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Chilidog

WND - World Net Daily

Post by Chilidog » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:44 am

It's a ( insert day here) and someone writes a stupid column in the WNDGov. Pence is the Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of 2015, courageously defending the bakers, photographers, florists, ministers, county clerks, and owners of wedding venues who, after a lifetime of acquiring skills and building businesses, have seen their livelihoods destroyed, forced to pay exorbitant fines and even threatened with jail.

Read more at http://mobile.wnd.com/2015/03/who-will- ... 8Izhj9P.99

Slim Cognito

WND - World Net Daily

Post by Slim Cognito » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:59 am

The law is perfectly fine, so let me fix it.

ImageImageImage x4

MsDaisy

WND - World Net Daily

Post by MsDaisy » Tue May 05, 2015 3:18 pm

Happy Birthday, WorldNetDaily! President Romney Salutes You

WorldNetDaily, the far-right conspiracy theory outlet, celebrated its 18th birthday over the weekend.

Despite the outlet’s fringe views, particularly the site’s debunked claims about President Obama’s birth certificate, it has received plenty of publicity through Fox News and the Drudge Report, regularly scores interviews with Republican elected officials, and has provided a home for columns by GOP presidential hopefuls Rick Santorum and Ben Carson. (WorldNetDaily has, however, become much less enthusiastic about promoting birther conspiracy theories now that it is becoming a cheerleader for Canadian-born Ted Cruz’s presidential campaign).

WND is best known for its brave just asking the question style of journalism. For example: “Will Obama build a Death Star next?” Or, “‘Manchurian President’ Ushering In Islamic Caliphate?” And of course, “Is [Obama’s] intention to facilitate an Ebola outbreak in the United States?”

“Along the path of the last 18 years, WND.com has launched some excellent reporters, editors and nonfiction authors on their careers,” WND commentator Craige McMillan boasts. “And to that list I am working hard to add at least one novelist, with my five-volume series on Armageddon.”

:lol:

More

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/h ... alutes-you

Birfers are toast

Loren

WND - World Net Daily

Post by Loren » Wed May 06, 2015 4:39 pm

WND ran this article the other day:

WND linked to long list of Internet news firsts

When I saw the headline, I thought it might be an opportunity to fact-check whether these actually were firsts, or if this was like WND claiming to have broken the story about Wells Fargo's banking violations, when that story had in fact been covered by other news agencies days earlier.

Upon reading the article, though, I realized that would be a waste of time. Because most of these "Internet news firsts" that WND is bragging about aren't even real news. Rather, it's mostly a list of conspiracy theories and predictions of events that didn't come to pass. Like how they were the first to report on someone claiming Vince Foster was murdered, or how certain TV shows were paving the way for legalized polygamy in 2012.

Even when they're cherry-picking their biggest successes, WND is *still* a failure.

RTH10260

WND - World Net Daily

Post by RTH10260 » Wed May 06, 2015 5:03 pm

Happy Birthday, WorldNetDaily! President Romney Salutes You

:snip:

“Along the path of the last 18 years, WND.com has launched some excellent reporters, editors and nonfiction authors on their careers,” WND commentator Craige McMillan boasts. “And to that list I am working hard to add at least one novelist, with my five-volume series on Armageddon.”

Five volumes on the last choking of WND ? :evil:

Whatever4

WND - World Net Daily

Post by Whatever4 » Thu May 07, 2015 12:02 am

WND ran this article the other day:

WND linked to long list of Internet news firsts

When I saw the headline, I thought it might be an opportunity to fact-check whether these actually were firsts, or if this was like WND claiming to have broken the story about Wells Fargo's banking violations, when that story had in fact been covered by other news agencies days earlier.

Upon reading the article, though, I realized that would be a waste of time. Because most of these "Internet news firsts" that WND is bragging about aren't even real news. Rather, it's mostly a list of conspiracy theories and predictions of events that didn't come to pass. Like how they were the first to report on someone claiming Vince Foster was murdered, or how certain TV shows were paving the way for legalized polygamy in 2012.

Even when they're cherry-picking their biggest successes, WND is *still* a failure.

It's like he supermarket tabloids that do predictions for the upcoming year, i.e. their story publication schedule. Stuff never appears anywhere else but they are 100% correct in their predictions.

"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (R-ME)

RoadScholar

Re: WND - World Net Daily

Post by RoadScholar » Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:05 pm

Conservative news site freaks out over ‘demon’ appearance in video of Obama’s Kenya visit

“He’s the U.S. president who has had flies land on his face numerous times, prompting some to call him ‘Lord of the flies.’” said Kovacs. “And he has been buzzed by bees. And has had rodents running across his presidential podium while addressing reporters. His face has even been compared to the character of Satan the devil in “The Bible” TV miniseries.”

“And now, a mysterious flash during Barack Obama’s visit to his ancestral homeland of Kenya last month has some people wondering once again about the president’s ties to strange phenomena,” he went on.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/08/conserv ... nya-visit/

:smoking:

The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

mimi

Post by mimi » Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:55 pm

Farah Defends Convicted Christian Investment Scammer
August 22, 2015 by Ed Brayton Leave a Comment
You may have heard about Jim Staley, the Missouri pastor who pleaded guilty this week to multiple counts of wire fraud for conning elderly investors out of millions of dollars in an insurance scam. He was sentenced to seven years in prison. But Joseph Farah of the Worldnetdaily is coming to his defense and saying that he should not be punished for it because it happened before he became a “full-time” pastor.
snipped WND excerpt.
Yeah, how “unfortunate” that he’s being held responsible for bilking millions of dollars from clients. And isn’t it interesting that he thinks it matters that this took place before he became a pastor (actually, before he became a full time pastor; the article notes that he was already doing it before he officially opened a church and during the time he was defrauding people). As far as state authorities are concerned, they ordered him to cease and desist selling the fraudulent products but he defied that order. That’s one reason why his sentence was so stiff. He also lied to his clients repeatedly, telling them that Warren Buffet was one of the investors in the scam, for example.
more:
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/dispatches ... t-scammer/

One of the most critical posts I've seen about this is on Christianpost. :shock:
The pastor's elderly victims, some of whom were slipping into dementia when he preyed on them, said they trusted him because he professed his Christian faith and family values, only to discover that he's a "disgusting and sickening criminal."

Staley, who has appeared on multiple Christian TV networks and leads a congregation of about 200 people, could have gotten up to 11 ¼ years, but U.S. District Judge E. Richard Webber only sentenced him to seven years because of his solid marriage and home life, lack of a criminal record or any drug or alcohol abuse.

The judge, however, felt that Staley showed "very little interest so far in making restitution" and played down his crime, repeatedly insisting in a 2013 video "I was not conning little old ladies out of their money." When he was eventually indicted in 2014 he blamed investor loss on a bad economy.

So far he has only repaid $1,950 of the required restitution even though he gets a church salary of $127,000 and lives rent free in a $1 million home.

He reportedly held back tears in court Wednesday as he vowed that he would pay back his victims their money because his "faith requires it."
more:
http://www.christianpost.com/news/disgu ... am-143301/

But not the folks at WND. Nope.
Joseph Farah, founder and CEO of WND, said the company will continue to sell Staley’s teaching videos and books.

“Jim Staley is one of the most gifted Bible teachers I know,” he said. “It’s unfortunate he is being punished for something that took place a long time ago, long before he entered the ministry – charges for which he was previously investigated and cleared by state authorities. I pray Jim comes through this and will be able to hold his family together in this time of great challenge.”
http://www.wnd.com/2015/08/well-known-c ... to-prison/

I guess it's an 'honor among thieves' thing.

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:11 pm

Some good comments under that story at WND, such as:

"Why did he plead guilty and let the Communist Democratic Party, which is using his tax dollars to illegally operate under a shadow Communist government within the US government by using the US government resources to illegally sift through the rank and file of Christians in the USA in a scheme to find those that they can file bogus charges against and prosecute them in their Communist activist courtrooms. He did more harm than good to the Christians by pleading guilty to something he was innocent of committing."

Am I being detained?

PatGund

Post by PatGund » Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:49 pm

Remember the "Citizens Commission on Benghazi" that World Nut Daily was pimping in January? The one that had birthers like General Thomas McInerney (Ret.) and General Paul Vallely (Ret.)??

Well, one of the members listed was one "Wayne Simmons, former CIA officer"

http://www.aim.org/benghazi/members-of-the-ccb/

http://www.aim.org/benghazi/members-of- ... a-officer/
"Wayne Simmons spent 27 years working with the CIA to combat terrorism, narco-terrorism and narcotics trafficking, arms smuggling, counterfeiting, cyber-terrorists, and industrial and economic espionage. He sits on the Advisory Council for the Intelligence Summit, and is a contributor to the conservative publication Human Events. Simmons has been a Terrorism Analyst for the Fox News Channel since 2002."
There's just one problem. It seems that Wayne Simmons never worked for the CIA.

BUSTED: Feds arrest Fox News ‘terrorism expert’ for pretending to be a former CIA agent
"On his website, Simmons claims he joined the U.S. Navy in 1973, where he was recruited by the CIA,” and “spearheaded Deep Cover Intel Ops against some of the world’s most dangerous Drug Cartels and arms smugglers from Central and South America and the Middle East.”

Simmons also claims he has been a “terrorism analyst” for Fox News since 2002. In 2004, he claims former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld recruited him to join the Pentagon Outreach Program for Military and Intelligence Analysts.

A Fox News spokeswoman told CNN that Simmons was an unpaid guest and never a host for the station, and declined further comment.

CNN pointed out that Simmons had a pattern of making “extreme and factually dubious” claims about terrorism, including a claim in January that there were “at least 19 paramilitary Muslim training facilities in the United States.”

He also denied waterboarding was torture and said that President Obama was a “novice who lacked a spine,” according to CNN."

Return to “Miscellaneous”