Birther Potpourri

mimi

Birther Potpourri

Post by mimi » Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:49 pm

This is from Gary Wilmott's "Give Us Liberty" blog.

His post is titled "AMERICANS SPEAK OUT!... " and is a bunch of the regular birther quotes you'd expect from Gary's blog. And then there's this. (The All Caps belong to Gary, of course):

AND THEN WE HAVE THESE COMMENTS FROM A 15 YEAR-OLD NO LESS...THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DEALING WITH...TALK ABOUT DELUSIONAL AND BRAINWASHED...OH MY! SEE FOR YOURSELF...CLUELESS...

Let's not be biased, shall we? Instead of a website bashing people, why don't the reveal things conservatives and Republicans have done? Is this a website to sway people's opinions? It is stated as a site that is used to inform, not persuade. Don't sit around and point the blame at everyone else when it was people like you that got us into this mess. AKA, Conservatives. The time for the past is gone, the world is moving forward and so is America.

As to Obama: He is a legal United States Citizen, was born in the U.S.A., lived in the U.S.A., etc. If you sit there and think he somehow got past the government (at the time before he was elected was ruled by a REPUBLICAN), you are an idiot. End of story. How could you fake a Hawaiian newspaper article from 1967 saying he was born? You can't go back in time; your insides would flip outside your body. That's a ridiculous claim, stop fishing for stupid and untrue things like that. Also, do you not think that the government would do a background check on him? Duh. Finally, hell, if he's smart enough to outsmart the government, that's not your average Joe. I'd like to have someone that brilliant running my country. He's working in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA's best interest, not his own, not Joe Biden's, not the rich people. Obama is trying to help everyone in the country, not just the rich and upper middle class. You are a selfish snob that can go die in a hole if you haven't any compassion or love for people less fortunate than you. Who really gives a damn what religion he is, or his family is? As long as he is a morally good person, why does his religion matter? It does not. Just because someone isn't Christian does not make them a bad person. It is very rude and biased to see it that way.

Please, be more mature. Use your brains, your ears, your eyes, and your hearts. See not what you want to see, but what is really there. This is very misinformative and misleading. I'm a 15 year old Iowan and I know more about this subject than you do.

-MARGARET JO.[/break1]blogspot.com/2010/01/americans-speak-out.html]http://giveusliberty1776.blogspot.com/2 ... k-out.html

Poor Gary:

http://www.fmbklaw.com/images/pic-wilmott.jpg

GreatGrey

Birther Potpourri

Post by GreatGrey » Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:55 pm

You can't go back in time; your insides would flip outside your body.A good time traveler full body stocking will prevent that.I use the Dr.Who Model 2762, really more comfortable around the groin than the HG Wells Eloi Unisex model most time travelers use.

I am not "someone upthread".
Trump needs to be smashed into some kind of inedible orange pâté.

mimi

Birther Potpourri

Post by mimi » Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:00 pm

You can't go back in time; your insides would flip outside your body.A good time traveler full body stocking will prevent that.I use the Dr.Who Model 2762, really more comfortable around the groin than the HG Wells Eloi Unisex model most time travelers use.Hey, GG. This might just be the thing I've been looking for. I've been trying to find a product to sell to the birthers. hmmmmm.So, you like the Dr. Who 2762?

mimi

Birther Potpourri

Post by mimi » Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:07 pm

Not a birther article, but Ted Nugent doesn't warrant another topic. Or anything.TED NUGENT - NUGENT: 'OBAMA SHOULD BE JAILED'Rocker TED NUGENT isn't a fan of U.S. leader BARACK OBAMA - he thinks the president should be jailed.The Cat Scratch Fever hitmaker, a fervent Republican, insists America should be ashamed about voting in the Democrat, who took office in January (09).He tells Royal Flush magazine, "I think that Barack Hussein Obama should be put in jail. It is clear that Barack Hussein Obama is a communist."(Former Chinese leader) Mao Tse Tung lives and his name is Barack Hussein Obama. This country should be ashamed. I wanna throw up."[/break1]contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/nugent-obama-should-be-jailed_1126877]http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/st ... ed_1126877That article was linked at topix. 1474 comments and counting. 1474! [/break1]topix.com/forum/who/snafu/TUA0AJ1GTDHVPEVGM]http://www.topix.com/forum/who/snafu/TUA0AJ1GTDHVPEVGM

kate520

Birther Potpourri

Post by kate520 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:40 pm

This country should be ashamed. I wanna throw up.Funny, that's how I feel about Nugent, too.

Patriotism is the last refuge of a Scoundrel.
Samuel Johnson
April 7, 1775

realist

Birther Potpourri

Post by realist » Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:52 pm

10 to 1 there's a note from Orly on her blog before the weekend is over asking her minions to get in touch with Ted. Perhaps he can join her nonexistent lawsuit as a plaintiff...or even better fund her appeals and/or her next birther lawsuit, or both! \ :D / Not sure if Uncle Ted is a birther (though he's probably whatever works with the crowds) but he's certainly a teabagger.[link]With Ted Nugent providing the sound track,http://blog.heritage.org/2009/04/15/tea ... the-alamo/[/link] Glenn Beck explains what the Tea Parties are all about, who gets it, who doesn’t and why.

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Litlebritdifrnt2

Birther Potpourri

Post by Litlebritdifrnt2 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:53 pm

Why do they all go with the brainwashed thingy? When it is clear that it is THEM that have been brainwashed, you know hanging on to your version of events despite all of the facts to the contrary.

chinacreekpj

Birther Potpourri

Post by chinacreekpj » Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:55 pm

TED NUGENT - NUGENT: 'OBAMA SHOULD BE JAILED'

"I think that Barack Hussein Obama should be put in jail. It is clear that Barack Hussein Obama is a communist.

"(Former Chinese leader) Mao Tse Tung lives and his name is Barack Hussein Obama. This country should be ashamed. I wanna throw up."Is being a Communist illegal in America?

...and when will these assholes realize that the Democratic party of America is not left wing? It might be "lefter" than the Repubs, but it ain't left. Sheesh, in Canada we even have a Conservative dictator that dissolves and prorogues Parliament to avoid criticism, and even HE is further to the LEFT than Obama.

Samuron

Birther Potpourri

Post by Samuron » Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:54 am

Nugent has a [/break1]rollingstone.com/rockdaily/index.php/2007/08/24/ted-nugent-threatens-to-kill-barack-obama-and-hillary-clinton-during-vicious-onstage-rant/]history of spewing bile:Decked out in full-on camouflage hunting gear, Nugent wielded two machine guns while raging, “Obama, he’s a piece of shit. I told him to suck on my machine gun. Hey Hillary,” he continued. “You might want to ride one of these into the sunset, you worthless bitch.”

Samuron

Birther Potpourri

Post by Samuron » Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:11 am

From the [/break1]rutlandherald.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060528/NEWS/605280335/1017/FEATURES08]Rutland Herald:(Nugent claims) that 30 days before his Draft Board Physical, he stopped all forms of personal hygiene. The last 10 days he ingested nothing but junk food and Pepsi, and a week before his physical, he stopped using the bathroom altogether, virtually living inside his pants caked with excrement and urine. That spectacle won Nugent a deferment.Makes ya proud to be an American, don't it?

mimi

Birther Potpourri

Post by mimi » Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:14 am

From the [/break1]rutlandherald.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060528/NEWS/605280335/1017/FEATURES08]Rutland Herald:(Nugent claims) that 30 days before his Draft Board Physical, he stopped all forms of personal hygiene. The last 10 days he ingested nothing but junk food and Pepsi, and a week before his physical, he stopped using the bathroom altogether, virtually living inside his pants caked with excrement and urine. That spectacle won Nugent a deferment.Makes ya proud to be an American, don't it?thanks for this one. I'm gonna send it to those on twitter when they start with the "Ted Nugent, Patriot" stuff.I saw this article too. He doesn't much care for a lot of people. And, he doesn't like supporting his child either. He's a real jerk.[/break1]anairhoads.org/animal/tednugent.shtml]http://www.anairhoads.org/animal/tednugent.shtml

bogus info

Birther Potpourri

Post by bogus info » Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:43 am

I wonder if the "teabaggers" are aware of this in the Bible?

[/break1]about.com/od/faqhelpdesk/f/biblepayingtax.htm]http://christianity.about.com/od/faqhel ... ingtax.htm

[/break1]gotquestions.org/taxes-Bible.html]http://www.gotquestions.org/taxes-Bible.html

As much as we hate taxes, as much as the tax system is corrupt and unfair, as much as there are far better things our money could go towards - the Bible commands, yes commands us to pay our taxes. Romans 13:1-7 makes it clear that we are to submit ourselves to the government. The only instance in which we are allowed to disobey the government is when it tells us to do something the Bible forbids. The Bible does not forbid paying taxes. In fact, the Bible encourages us to pay taxes. Therefore, we must submit to God and His Word - and pay our taxes.

The most frequent objection to paying taxes is that the money is being misused by the government or even used for evil purposes by the government. That, however, is not our concern. When Jesus said, "Give to Caesar..." the Roman government was by no means a righteous government. When Paul instructed us to pay taxes, Nero, the most evil Roman emperor in history, was the head of the government. We are to pay our taxes even when the government is not God-honoring.emphasis mine

TollandRCR

Birther Potpourri

Post by TollandRCR » Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:16 pm

I wonder if the "teabaggers" are aware of this in the Bible?Romans 13:1-7Oddly, the Conservative Bible Project has not yet gotten around to translating [link]Romans 13,http://www.conservapedia.com/Romans_9-1 ... Chapter_13[/link].

“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

mimi

Birther Potpourri

Post by mimi » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:27 pm

I saw this guy was on a hunger strike a couple weeks ago. He says he's still at it. Idunno. I don't know if that's physically possible. He's a nut. [/break1]net/]http://notthistime.net/He lists his demands to eat. hee.He says there's another guy also on hunger strike. He says he's sure the White House is aware of him. Really? Were any of you? So, I clicked on his twitter feed. He has 43 followers. I think the lack of food is making him delusional.

Jez

Birther Potpourri

Post by Jez » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:34 pm

I saw this guy was on a hunger strike a couple weeks ago. He says he's still at it. Idunno. I don't know if that's physically possible. He's a nut. [/break1]net/]http://notthistime.net/He lists his demands to eat. hee.He says there's another guy also on hunger strike. He says he's sure the White House is aware of him. Really? Were any of you? So, I clicked on his twitter feed. He has 43 followers. I think the lack of food is making him delusional.As long as he is at least getting water, he can hold out for a couple more weeks. I think the formula is 3 days without water, 4-6 weeks without food.

I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers.

~Khalil Gibran

Sterngard Friegen

Birther Potpourri

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:35 pm

I saw this guy was on a hunger strike a couple weeks ago. He says he's still at it. Idunno. I don't know if that's physically possible. He's a nut. [/break1]net/]http://notthistime.net/He lists his demands to eat. hee.He says there's another guy also on hunger strike. He says he's sure the White House is aware of him. Really? Were any of you? So, I clicked on his twitter feed. He has 43 followers. I think the lack of food is making him delusional.As long as he is at least getting water, he can hold out for a couple more weeks. I think the formula is 3 days without water, 4-6 weeks without food.I think CEL3 could make it 6 or 7 weeks without food.

PatGund

Birther Potpourri

Post by PatGund » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:47 pm

I think CEL3 could make it 6 or 7 weeks without food.Longer if Peyton Freeman is around for CEL3 to test the Donner Party cookbook on him.

TexasFilly

Birther Potpourri

Post by TexasFilly » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:50 pm

I think CEL3 could make it 6 or 7 weeks without food.Longer if Peyton Freeman is around for CEL3 to test the Donner Party cookbook on him.Kidney Pie?

I love the poorly educated!!!

I believe Anita Hill!

mimi

Birther Potpourri

Post by mimi » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:22 am

As long as he is at least getting water, he can hold out for a couple more weeks. I think the formula is 3 days without water, 4-6 weeks without food.Well then, the Obama Administration better follow the Continental Congress 09 Articles of Freedom. He says he gotta receive word from the big ConCon that they received "respectable responses" to their pile of poo from Congress (the real one) and from the White House. Or... he "has a mere 3 minutes in a nationally televised address."And also "IF MORE THAN 2 DAYS GOES BY WITHOUT MY UPDATES, YOU CAN BE SURE I AM BEING DEALT WITH BY THE VERY PEOPLE I'M SPEAKING OF."hee!me: What a wanker.

Sterngard Friegen

Birther Potpourri

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:29 am

I think CEL3 could make it 6 or 7 weeks without food.Longer if Peyton Freeman is around for CEL3 to test the Donner Party cookbook on him.Remember, CEL3 is a history buff. So if he's gonna go on a starvation diet he'll drive up the Donner Pass on I-80 (just before Truckee). I can see Taitz hearing about all the excitement and driving the Tesla up there. And then I can see her and PeeWee fighting over the remains, with Taitz emerging victorious after shouting, a few timesLET ME FINISH! LET ME FINISH!

twinx

Birther Potpourri

Post by twinx » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:00 pm

Random Birther stuff. You know how these people love to spend their time questioning public servants of all kinds....This poster has (for a couple of weeks now) been making suggestions/requests for people to contact School Boards and ask what children are being taught about what the constitutional requirements are to be eligible for the Presidency.This is normally coupled with something on the lines of 'I know what I was taught and it was 2 citizen parents'.Today, she has ramped it up another notch.Margie // January 26, 2010 at 3:33 pm P.S. if you call the school system, ask if they know who Barry Soetoro is? as well.[/break1]wordpress.com/2010/01/25/larry-sinclair-obama-thug-attacks-social-security-politics-lou-dobbs-attacked-jon-voight-threatened-obama-camp-tries-to-silence-sinclair-larry-sinclair-video-barack-obama-larry-sinclair-c/#comments]http://citizenwells.wordpress.com/2010/ ... /#commentsI have no idea whether a lot of people on that site are doing what she suggests. I'm just saying, it's going on.

Jez

Birther Potpourri

Post by Jez » Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:38 pm

Would this be our old friend "Margie" from OC?

I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers.

~Khalil Gibran

mimi

Birther Potpourri

Post by mimi » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:11 am

I've seen that too, twinx. But, nobody can show that. Nobody has been able to prove that.There are lots of old textbooks on the google book search. Lots have eligibility requirements of the President. Some of those say "native". None say two parents.Margie should have to prove it. Here's one. 1904.[/break1]google.com/books?id=fNnZAAAAMAAJ&pg=PA227&dq=framers+constitution++%22natural+born%22&lr=&as_drrb_is=q&as_minm_is=0&as_miny_is=&as_maxm_is=0&as_maxy_is=&num=100&as_brr=0#v=onepage&q=&f=false]http://books.google.com/books?id=fNnZAA ... q=&f=falseCan she show ONE that says "born to two citizen parents? Cuz... I can giver her lots more. If she can't find one, she can just STFU.

bogus info

Birther Potpourri

Post by bogus info » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:46 am

I've seen that too, twinx. But, nobody can show that. Nobody has been able to prove that.There are lots of old textbooks on the google book search. Lots have eligibility requirements of the President. Some of those say "native". None say two parents.Margie should have to prove it. Here's one. 1904.[/break1]google.com/books?id=fNnZAAAAMAAJ&pg=PA227&dq=framers+constitution++%22natural+born%22&lr=&as_drrb_is=q&as_minm_is=0&as_miny_is=&as_maxm_is=0&as_maxy_is=&num=100&as_brr=0#v=onepage&q=&f=false]http://books.google.com/books?id=fNnZAA ... q=&f=falseCan she show ONE that says "born to two citizen parents? Cuz... I can giver her lots more. If she can't find one, she can just STFU.Nope, don't think she can and I don't think she can find one that mentions de Vattel. I can giver her lots more.Post them here too please. :)

Return to “Miscellaneous”