The Post and Email

Reality Check

Re: The Post and Email

Post by Reality Check » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:37 am

Soha wrote:As we got a little bit more experience, Michael was promoted to the Detective Bureau.
That was interesting wording wasn't it? So did a small borough like Demerest even have a detective bureau? If it did does that mean Zullo was a detective? A real journalist could have easily followed up and asked "Does this mean Zullo was a detective". Unfortunately Rondeau is not a real journalist. She could have also asked why "Detective" Zullo left after only five years on the force.

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:45 am

Reality Check wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:37 am
Soha wrote:As we got a little bit more experience, Michael was promoted to the Detective Bureau.
That was interesting wording wasn't it? So did a small borough like Demerest even have a detective bureau? If it did does that mean Zullo was a detective? A real journalist could have easily followed up and asked "Does this mean Zullo was a detective". Unfortunately Rondeau is not a real journalist. She could have also asked why "Detective" Zullo left after only five years on the force.
And if Zullo was any good at his job why did he abandon being a cop after only 5 years?

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:47 am

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:45 am
And if Zullo was any good at his job why did he abandon being a cop after only 5 years?
He apparently couldn't make it as a P. I. either. I guess all that detective training on the mighty Demerest police force didn't help. :rotflmao:

bob

Post by bob » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:20 pm

Reality Check wrote:
A real journalist would have have called Zullo's former employer, rather than really only on the word of Zullo's buddy from the next town over.

And that conversation started when a (now baned) commenter asked if Zullo had any experience or training in digital forensics or document analysis. A query that still remains unanswered.

IIRC, Zullo has said he left New Jersey (and the police biz) so he help out with the family business, i.e., the car dealership. Whether he did that to help the family, or because he had no other prospects is ... open to interpretation.

Imagex4 Imagex2 Imagex2 Imagex2

Whip

Post by Whip » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:29 pm

Reality Check wrote:
Demarest is only 2 sq. mi. doubt it had detectives. same with haworth. they are lucky to even have a police force. much like the small nj town I live in being only 1 sq mi., no police force and is subbed out to neighboring township. before that, we had State Police.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:40 pm

Mr Brolin wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:29 am

Soha related that between 1980 and 1985, Zullo was a police officer in Demarest, NJ, while he was an officer in nearby Haworth. “They were adjoining towns. We would work together on quite a few things, actually,” Soha told us. “When it started out, we were the only ones on duty on the night shift. I was the only police officer on duty in Haworth, and he was the only one in Demarest. We backed each other up. If he got a call, I would assist him, and vice-versa.

“As we got a little bit more experience, Michael was promoted to the Detective Bureau. We worked a couple of cases together, as the bad guys didn’t stop at the town borders. Michael and I worked a lot on investigations. I was not in the Detective Bureau, but I was conducting investigations in my town, and Michael and I worked together there.”
[/i][/b]
Hokay. I may be just a poor little Irishman, but I have to ask, How the fuck does a town with only one policeman have a detectives division? I sens a bit of self promotion in the ranks here. Mr Soho could also have called himself Chief of police, head Detective, Chief investigative officer etc if he wanted.

Seems to me that Mr Zullo liked spinning up some tales to seem important to his fellow sole policeman.
Edit: Ah seems other have pointed this out before me

"The devil...the prowde spirite...cannot endure to be mocked.” - Thomas Moore

Mr Brolin

Post by Mr Brolin » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:48 pm

It would appear that Mr Volin of "WOBC Radio" has a Lyle Rapacki as a guest this very evening on all manner of threaty, worrisome and conspiratorial matters.

Whilst one would, of course dearly love to listen to the threatened advertised 2 hours of thing and stuff, alas one has a set of calls on matters geegaw, widget, gimcrack, widget and trinketry. Oh dear, how shall I survive.......

https://www.thepostemail.com/2018/01/08 ... day-night/

Oh and with regard to the undoubtably fine township of Demarest , NJ,.

Demarest is a community of slightly less than 5,000 individuals with a municipal budget of approx 9 million dollars per year of which approximately 2 million per annum goes in police department salary and wages.
With 1 x chief, 3 x sergeants, 9 x patrolmen, 8 x “Special police” and 12 crossing guards to pay for, there simply is no money to pay for additional detectives.
After some cursory checking, it appears that Bergen County provides Detective services to Demarest (amongst others)

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:01 pm

Rapacki :lol:

Everything old is new again.

Whip

Post by Whip » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:19 pm

Mr Brolin wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:48 pm

Demarest is a community of slightly less than 5,000 individuals with a municipal budget of approx 9 million dollars per year of which approximately 2 million per annum goes in police department salary and wages.
With 1 x chief, 3 x sergeants, 9 x patrolmen, 8 x “Special police” and 12 crossing guards to pay for, there simply is no money to pay for additional detectives.
After some cursory checking, it appears that Bergen County provides Detective services to Demarest (amongst others)
I am intrigued by the listing of 'police surgeons' on their website. never heard of that one before

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:32 pm

Whip wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:19 pm
Mr Brolin wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:48 pm

I am intrigued by the listing of 'police surgeons' on their website. never heard of that one before
Maybe it's along the lines of the "White House Plumbers."

The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:24 pm

Whether Zullo was a detective, an employee of the detective bureau, or simply a patrolman for a small borough police department 30 years ago is irrelevant to what started this controversy in the first place. It began when Doctor Conspiracy left this comment at the Post & Email:
Doctor Conspiracy wrote: I know Mr. Zullo desperately wants to find something wrong with Obama’s birth certificate, but I would have thought that after so many misfires, he would get the message that he’s wasting his time. Zullo is not an trained investigator, he is not a forensic expert, and he is not competent to do the work he is trying to do. It’s obvious from his consistent failure.

In this instance, he falls for an optical illusion. If you rotate the close-up Guthrie photo so that the lines are horizontal, then it is obvious that the “frica” are aligned the same. It’s only when viewed at an angle that the eye tries to interpolate the image and makes the “f” appear higher.

An qualified and unbiased expert wouldn’t have made such an elementary mistake. Also a rational person would realize that Obama releasing several different versions of his birth certificate on the same day (or even making multiples in the first place) defies reason. When something is patently absurd on its face, then it’s not true.
Zullo has never published any evidence that he is qualified to opine on the authenticity of either physical certified copy of a real birth certificate or a digital image of a certified copy of a birth certificate.

bob

Post by bob » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:58 pm

P&E comment:
Mike Volin wrote:Only one logical conclusion for all the attention, still trying to cover it up! As in the comments above its well know Zullo was a detective why smear him? A lot of time is spent by the trolls. They never fully identify themselves, no contact info, no phone number, nothing. NO CREDIBILITY NOTHING JUST HIDE BEHIND A KEYBOARD. Perhaps C E Hughes can explain.
Birthers used to dream about removing a sitting president; now they dream that some minor trollery is proof of a Dark State set against them. :roll:

And confidential to Volin: Hughes died in 1948; he's in no state to provide explanations.

bob

Post by bob » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:48 pm

P&E: comments:
James Brolin wrote:With regard to the poster who appears to be of the view that any response of mine would be dishonest.

With all due deference to the owner of this site, the T’s and C’s state
Please make a general comment about the article you’ve read or a related item, but do not address your comment back to another individual with whom you do not agree
One would trust that said individual made their comment in innocent error and will of course refrain from repetition of same.

Now to return to the meat, as it were.

The querying poster appears to have conflated two wholly different items and issues, the first being the Obama NBC status and a vastly different issue around the universe of US citizenship status and regulation.

As stated in my previous post, my perplexity comes from concerns around the discourse of the Obama modelling of NBC status, where, based on generally although it appears not universally accepted facts, Obama was born, in the state of Hawai’i, to his mother Stanley Ann (an undisputed US citizen and NBC), father being B Obama Sr (an undisputed non citizen of the US).

I provided counterpoint and support for the Obama NBC status based on Originalist statements from a Founder.

If, of course, the poster has similar Founding Father and Originalist statements to add in opposition, I would be happy to continue in this vein.

I would of course, by preference, rebut, if applicable, with Supreme Court rulings in this vein, some of which, around the period of the Chinese Exclusion Act in the 1880’s rebut quite vigorously the posters personal views on the matter.

To whit, whether birth on the soil, irrespective of parent citizenship, makes an individual not simply a citizen but inherently “natural” or “native” born and ergo NBC

The individual responding has however meandered off onto the wholly unrelated general topic of citizenship via statute and NBC status thereof.

I could of course chat around the discussion being a superset, sub set, topic or sub topic but feel it would add little but smoke, not substance.

Now, there is a most interesting set of discussions and arguments that could be held around this, the most immediate and relevant potentially being related to the ex candidate for the Republican nomination, Mr Rafael Edward “Ted” Cruz.

Now, this would be a most intriguing issue if he or someone similar should run.

It is however, I imagine, off topic for this thread and the site owner would, quite rightly, rein us in if we spiralled off in some uncontrolled manner .

I wait with keen anticipation for the posters factual Constitutional and Supreme Court ruling rebuttal.
Rondeau wrote:The Post & Email does not “rein in” anyone who happens to explore other avenues of inquiry. However, as stated clearly in Sunday’s lead article, anyone posting propaganda will be and has been banned.
James Brolin wrote:My thanks to Ms Rondeau for the clarification and correction, ones preference in endeavour is to stay within the bounds of the topics posted to preclude any potential murmurings or accusations of obfuscation or spreading “propaganda” per-se.
thinkwell wrote:Please first directly and fully answer all of the three clear questions put to you and then I will be happy to discuss James Madison.

Jus Sanguinis (citizenship by blood).is generally considered a much stronger factor in natural allegiance than is Jus Soli (citizenship by dirt) for it is actually by, with and among whom one is raised rather than where one is born that shapes natural allegiance. This is supported by the fact that only 17 percent of the world’s countries even confer citizenship (let alone natural born Citizenship) through Jus Soli alone. And only two “first world” countries are foolish enough to do this, the USA and Canada.

By the way, you have conflated general citizenship and native born citizenship with the very specific Constitutional term natural born Citizen. Please only provide cites that specifically include and address this exact language or the specific concept of presidential eligibility (everything else is just meaningless hand waving).
Rondeau wrote:It’s interesting that the discussion changed from a PDF forgery of a then-sitting president’s birth certificate to “natural born Citizen.” The subject of the Arpaio/Zullo investigation was never whether or not Obama is a “natural born Citizen,” but rather, if his “government” documents were created “with the intent to deceive.”
The discussion changed because thinkwell changed the topic.

And Rondeau baned anyone who would discuss Zullo.

Duh.

bob

Post by bob » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:56 pm

P&E comments:
Philo Vance wrote:
Zullo wrote:They have never produced one professional forensic document or digital expert to put his or her reputation on the line and assert in written form declaring that the Obama pdf file is reliable or authentic. Not one.
Not true. Dr. Neal Krawetz a national known forensic digital image analyst examined the PDF and presented his findings on his website. He gave the following conclusion:
The PDF released by the White House shows no sign of digital manipulation or alterations. I see nothing that appears to be suspicious.
https://www.hackerfactor.com/blog/index ... Birth.html

Was he ever interviewed by Zullo?
Rondeau wrote:Did Krawetz present a sworn affidavit on his findings to Zullo and take him up on his offer of meeting with him in Phoenix, all expenses paid?
[ * * * ]
James Carter wrote: From Dr. Neal Krawetz’s web-site via the above link: Well, Mr. Vance and Dr. Krawetz: Why don’t we know the history of the White House PDF? Certainly someone does, specifically whomever scanned the hard-copy and created the PDF.
James Brolin wrote:With regard to the issues raised around Mr Zullo’s time as a detective, I believe I can throw a scintilla of light on the background.

That Mr Zullo was a member of the law enforcement community, specifically for the township of Demarest, NJ, is, I believe, not at question. The matter that causes the additional noise is that the township does not nor it seems ever has had detectives on its roll.

The reasoning is, I am reasonably sure, was and is that Demarest is a community of slightly less than 5,000 individuals with a municipal budget of approx 9 million dollars per year of which approximately 2 million per annumgoes in police department salary and wages.

After some cursory checking, it appears that Bergen County provides Detective services to Demarest (amongst others) and as such maybe Mr Zullo could have been a detective in Bergen county.

Possibly that is where the discrepancy lies..?
Rondeau wrote:You’re speculating. Why not contact Zullo about it directly and ask?
Because Zullo is too cowardly to respond to the "Obots"; duh.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:04 pm

bob wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:48 pm
thinkwell wrote:Please first directly and fully answer all of the three clear questions put to you and then I will be happy to discuss James Madison.

Jus Sanguinis (citizenship by blood).is generally considered a much stronger factor in natural allegiance than is Jus Soli (citizenship by dirt) for it is actually by, with and among whom one is raised rather than where one is born that shapes natural allegiance. This is supported by the fact that only 17 percent of the world’s countries even confer citizenship (let alone natural born Citizenship) through Jus Soli alone. And only two “first world” countries are foolish enough to do this, the USA and Canada.

By the way, you have conflated general citizenship and native born citizenship with the very specific Constitutional term natural born Citizen. Please only provide cites that specifically include and address this exact language or the specific concept of presidential eligibility (everything else is just meaningless hand waving).
Ah yes, Thinkwell does not know that all th countries that did do Just Soli did it becasue they were part of the British empire and adapted Just soli from British Common law. Thinkwell commits the logical falacy of "becasue it is now, it must have been then." In fact England changed its Jus Soli Law in 1984, Ireland in 2004, and Australia in 2005 I believe.

The fact that England had it as it's law up to 1984 shows that it was likely law up to that point, becasue "Natural Born" is a tern that comes from Calvin's case in 1610. If the colonys were to change the law from what it was at the time of the split from English law, they would have had t pass a law to do it, like England, Ireland and Australia did. So... where is such a law?

"The devil...the prowde spirite...cannot endure to be mocked.” - Thomas Moore

bob

Post by bob » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:58 am

P&E: Fox News Program Host: “Did You Ever See a Long-Form?”:
“I’M JUST ASKIN’ YA”

On Saturday evening’s edition of FNC’s “Justice with Judge Jeanine,” former Westchester County, NY District Attorney and judge Jeanine Pirro asked one of her guests whether or not he had “ever seen a ‘long-form,'” undoubtedly referring to the “long-form birth certificate” of former White House occupant Barack Hussein Obama.

Pirro’s two guests for the segment, former Secret Service agent and former Republican Maryland congressional candidate Dan Bongino and former Bill Clinton staffer and current Democratic strategist David Goodfriend, were discussing the captioned “economic successes” of Trump’s first year in office when Goodfriend attempted to make the case that President Trump was “bonkers” for claiming that his Oval Office predecessor “was never a citizen.”

At 5:19 in the video clip from the show, Pirro vehemently but possibly unwittingly opened the line of conversation by telling Goodfriend that she thought it was “bonkers” that Obama had called Trump a “quasi-Adolph Hitler” in a speech in Chicago last month.

At 5:28, Goodfriend responded, “It’s almost as ‘bonkers’ as Donald Trump saying that Obama was never a citizen,” referencing Trump’s 2011 public demands for the Obama White House to release his “long-form,” or more detailed, birth certificate to prove his eligibility to serve as president and re-seek the office in 2012.

“Did you ever see a long-form?” Pirro fired back at Goodfriend in response to his “bonkers” claim about Trump. “Are you being serious right now?” Goodfriend asked, laughing almost hysterically. “I’m just askin’ ya,” Pirro twice stridently retorted as Bongino waited quietly to be brought back into the fray.

Goodfriend did not ultimately answer the question.
The usual Zullo :yankyank: snipped.

Oh: Rondeau has added this footer to every article:
Sharon Rondeau has operated The Post & Email since April 2010, focusing on the Obama birth certificate investigation and other types of government corruption. She has reported prolifically on constitutional violations within Tennessee’s prison and judicial systems.
:roll:

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:52 am

So in the 8 or 9 years this nonsense has been grinding on, why haven’t any of the Birthers taken the necessary courses to actually qualify as forensic experts instead of insisting they are? Zullo could have become a certified expert. I mean, MikeDunford went to law school and then some in that time.

"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (R-ME)

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:22 am

Perchance they are all stupid people and Mike is a REAL very stable genius. :think:

bob

Post by bob » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:06 pm

P&E comment:
OPOVV wrote:But, in a way, statistically speaking, that is, the ratio is correct: 2 people who gets it and one who is so far out there that there’s no chance of their realizing that, for the past 10 years, they have been made a complete fool of by having accepted the lie that Obama was born in Hawaii; that Obama legally signed-up for the Selective Service; that “Obama’s” Social Security number was actually issued to Mr. “Obama”; and so on.
It was, as to my understanding, a clear and concise question: did you, or anyone, for that manner, ever see the long form BIRTH CERTIFICATE of Barry Soetorro, aka “Obama”?

I was represented by competent counsel in numerous Federal Courts all across our nation, only to be found that, as a “natural born citizen” AND a candidate for president in 2012, I had “no standing” whether Obama was ever properly vetted.

Truth be told, I did “have standing” as to whether my opponent was legally qualified to be on the ballot.

As to whether David Goodfriend is really as naive and stupid as he expounds to be is anybody’s guess. I tend to lean on the side he really is as stupid as he pretends to be, if we were to take him at his word.
By "numerous," OPOVV means three (S.D. Miss., E.D. Cal., and 9th Cir.), and by "competent counsel," he means Orly Taitz.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:21 pm

:rotflmao:

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:31 pm

I think the commenter left out an I and n with their description of orly

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:26 pm

Poor Tom can't get standing because he failed to do anything to be a credible candidate. His only campaign action was sitting on the pot.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:50 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:26 pm
Poor Tom can't get standing because he failed to do anything to be a credible candidate. His only campaign action was sitting on the pot.
Now we know why he didn't have standing. :lol:

realist

Post by realist » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:14 pm

Reality Check wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:50 pm
Northland10 wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:26 pm
Now we know why he didn't have standing. :lol:
:rimshot:

ImageX 4 (have met 36 Obots at meetups) Image X 4

bob

Post by bob » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:07 pm

P&E: “Natural born Citizen” is One Thing; the Obama Birth Certificate Forgery is Another:
FIVE-YEAR INVESTIGATION FOCUSED ON FORGERY, NOT CONSTITUTIONAL QUESTION

Although many Americans raised questions about Barack Hussein Obama’s constitutional eligibility after he announced his presidential candidacy in February 2007, the 5+-year criminal probe into the “long-form” birth certificate image posted by the Obama White House almost seven years ago did not focus on that issue or that of his birthplace.

Not unlike the reaction of recent commenters at The Post & Email, members of the mainstream media, particularly those attending the presser in person, showed disdain and a curious disinterest to discover why the White House would have posted a fraudulent image of what should have been an easily-obtainable, government-issued paper document.

However, neither Congress nor the FBI opened an investigation, and the media maintained its blackout of the revelations in all but a ridiculing or condescending tone. Other than local Arizona media, no mainstream media outlet was seen to broadcast any of the press conferences or portions thereof to distribute the information beyond the Internet.

Still, the mainstream media refused to acknowledge the conclusions provided by outside, neutral experts and continued to insist, as if in lockstep, that the long-simmering “conspiracy theory” that Obama was born somewhere other than in the United States had been “debunked.” However, neither Zullo nor the external experts ever purported to have investigated where Obama was born.

No one in the media has been able to identify a single credentialed expert willing to go on the record to say that the birth certificate image represents an authentic, paper document. However, the media is well aware that the U.S. Constitution requires that the president and commander-in-chief be a “natural born Citizen,” which is believed by most Americans to mean, “born in the United States,” at a minimum. As no hospital in the U.S. or the world has claimed to be Obama’s birthplace, Zullo’s revelations arguably should have been headline news all over the country, if not the world.

On Sunday, at The Post & Email ‘s request, Zullo provided not only a response to a claim made by a commenter that he never served as a New Jersey detective, but also a detailed analysis of the modus operandi used by those he termed “disinformation operatives”:
These are the same tactics this coordinated group of disinformation operatives have been employing over the years, most of whom have never revealed their true identities or qualifications, trying to defend the indefensible…

They employ Alinsky-type tactics mixed in with old-school, Goebbels-like propaganda methods, casting aspersions and trying to assail the individuals they target as the biggest threats to their mission. They pathetically conflate issues, feverishly attempting to confuse the proponents on the other side of the argument, hoping to goad you into a dialog, hoping you reveal vital information to them and then shut you down…

They work in a coordinated effort with others in their group targeting one aspect of the debate and then work together to cast doubt suggesting or even outright asserting that the other side is wrong with no real evidence to support their claim other than their own subjective contrived examples, all in an effort to cast doubt even on the most fundamentally sound position backed by credible forensic evidence…

When they are proven wrong they will never concede the point; they will go silent on that issue and quickly move on to something else to steer the conversation in a different direction. They are always constructing an alternative to any argument you have. When they don’t have a solution they simply make one up. These people have never conceded one point in eight years…
After the publication of Sunday’s article, discussion through comments suddenly shifted to the assertion by some that Obama is a “natural born Citizen” by virtue of his alleged birth on U.S. soil. However, with a fraudulent long-form birth certificate, Selective Service registration form, questionable “short-form” birth certificate, conflicting life narratives, and nothing proving who his parents are or were, the jury remains out on that question.
It was, of course, a birther who changed the topic. Because everyone else has been baned.

Return to “Miscellaneous”