The Post and Email

User avatar
Sterngard Friegen
Posts: 41541
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:32 am
Location: Trump International - Malibu

Re: The Post and Email

#9426

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:28 pm

As is being ignored.



User avatar
Reality Check
Posts: 14240
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: The Post and Email

#9427

Post by Reality Check » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:28 pm
As is being ignored.
She’s very noteworthy then. :lol:


"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

User avatar
bob
Posts: 22544
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: The Post and Email

#9428

Post by bob » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:29 pm

P&E comment:
James Brolin wrote:I admit to a not inconsiderable degree of perplexity when some individuals posit that native birth on the native soil of the United States does not confer NBC status.

If, as these individuals state, the Constitution was written in simple words for all to understand then surely when one of the Framers states birth and allegiance on the soil alone is not only one of but the primary definer, then the definition is settled.

Specifically James Madison, The Founders’ Constitution Volume 2, Article 1, Section 2, Clause 2, Document 6 (1789)

“It is an established maxim that birth is a criterion of allegiance. Birth however derives its force sometimes from place and sometimes from parentage, but in general place is the most certain criterion; it is what applies in the United States; it will therefore be unnecessary to investigate any other.”

About as Originalist as you can possibly get I think you would agree.
The highfalutin troll.


Imagex4 Imagex2 Imagex2 Imagex2

User avatar
Notorial Dissent
Posts: 8850
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:21 pm

Re: The Post and Email

#9429

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:43 pm

She won't like that one bit.


The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Grumpy Old Guy
Posts: 966
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:24 am

Re: The Post and Email

#9430

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:44 pm

There is already blather from someone called thinkwell who writes:

"Mr. Brolin,

What, in your opinion, is the difference between a mere born citizen and a natural born Citizen?" :snippity:

I think Wong Kim Ark settled that.



User avatar
Foggy
Posts: 24766
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:00 pm
Location: Fogbow HQ (Rawly NC)
Occupation: Dick Tater

Re: The Post and Email

#9431

Post by Foggy » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:23 pm

Mr. Mario Apuzzo, please pick up the white courtesy telephone. :mrgreen:



User avatar
Reality Check
Posts: 14240
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: The Post and Email

#9432

Post by Reality Check » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:29 pm

Foggy wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:23 pm
Mr. Mario Apuzzo, please pick up the white courtesy telephone. :mrgreen:
The Putz has been very quiet lately. :dance:


"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

User avatar
bob
Posts: 22544
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: The Post and Email

#9433

Post by bob » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:41 pm

I don't recall seeing (mere) "born citizen" in the U.S. Constitution. :think:


Imagex4 Imagex2 Imagex2 Imagex2

User avatar
Sterngard Friegen
Posts: 41541
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:32 am
Location: Trump International - Malibu

Re: The Post and Email

#9434

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:42 pm

bob wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:41 pm
I don't recall seeing (mere) "born citizen" in the U.S. Constitution. :think:
That would, however, describe Ted Cruz.



User avatar
Reality Check
Posts: 14240
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: The Post and Email

#9435

Post by Reality Check » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:43 pm

Rondeau has an article up about Obama sycophants infiltrating her comments. She contacted Zullo about how the Obots claimed he was never a detective. Zullo gave a long rambling response decrying the Obots and accusing them of using Alinsky tactics but never once did he mention that any claim was incorrect. In other words he was never a detective.
Zullo the Clown wrote: Basically, it all boils down to “If you tell a lie long enough and keep repeating it people will eventually come to believe it.” They sow seeds of confusion and discord. They hate not only the position you have but also you for having it. They will do and say anything to keep the lie well-hidden. Keep telling the lie, never let up, challenge everything, never concede.
That from the man who has been lying for 6 years. The irony is thick.

https://www.thepostemail.com/2018/01/07 ... s-section/

It appears that Zullo is really butt hurt that someone pointed out his lack of credentials.


"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

User avatar
Sterngard Friegen
Posts: 41541
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:32 am
Location: Trump International - Malibu

Re: The Post and Email

#9436

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:46 pm

When are some of us going to see the "inside of a courtroom" in this matter?



User avatar
Reality Check
Posts: 14240
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: The Post and Email

#9437

Post by Reality Check » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:51 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:46 pm
When are some of us going to see the "inside of a courtroom" in this matter?
Ask Rondeau.


"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

User avatar
bob
Posts: 22544
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: The Post and Email

#9438

Post by bob » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:56 pm

Reality Check wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:29 pm
The Putz has been very quiet lately.
His blog is basically a ghost town. The last article was posted in 2016. There are very few new comments on that article. Apuzzo himself hasn't commented in months.

And I haven't see him haunting any comment sections, either.


Imagex4 Imagex2 Imagex2 Imagex2

User avatar
bob
Posts: 22544
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Re: The Post and Email

#9439

Post by bob » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:37 pm

Reality Check wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:43 pm
Rondeau has an article up about Obama sycophants infiltrating her comments.
So good: P&E: Obama Sycophants Desperately Try to Infiltrate The Post & Email’s Comments Section:
FOLLOWING NEW BIRTH CERTIFICATE REVELATIONS

Over the last several weeks, Obama “long-form” birth certificate investigator Mike Zullo has been releasing additional details of his observations and conclusions drawn from the five-year probe which declared the image bearing the name “Barack Hussein Obama” a “computer-generated forgery.”

Interestingly, following each interview, The Post & Email has noted a flurry of comments defending the image, attacking the messenger and feigning ignorance as to the already-released details of the numerous signs of forgery.

The comments have contained half-truths, outright propaganda and lies in an obvious and desperate attempt to continue the charade that the image posted at whitehouse.gov on April 27, 2011 is a genuine representation of a real, paper document generated by the Hawaii Department of Health (HDOH).

The reactions of the birth certificate’s defenders have at times been quite visceral and at others, written in such a way as to attempt to trick the reader into believing that Zullo did not possess the credentials or experience to conduct the investigation which ultimately included the analyses of and concurrence of Zullo’s findings on the part of two well-known forensics experts.

This blatantly false assertion flies directly in the face of the research by The P&E and resulting article published in which The P&E interviewed a retired Phoenix police lieutenant who not only confirmed that Zullo was in fact a police detective in the state of New Jersey, but that Zullo was also his partner on various cases over the years.

During a December 29, 2017 interview with Carl Gallups of “Freedom Friday,” Zullo discussed four different images made available to the press on the day of the birth certificate’s posting and revealed that two “pics” which NBC reporter Savannah Guthrie said she took of the document and posted on social media contain unexplained differences.

Following that revelation, Obama supporters submitted misleading comments in a growing, and perhaps panicked, effort to convince readers that there exists a plausible explanation for the alignment of the letters in the words “East Africa” in the four images differs among them.

* * *

After one Obama sycophant made the claim that Zullo was never a detective, The Post & Email brought the comment and several others to his attention for his response, which he prefaced by stating that he had not seen them previously and does not spend time reading comments on message boards.
Sekrit Stuffs!
These are the same tactics this coordinated group of disinformation operatives have been employing over the years, most of whom have never revealed their true identities or qualifications, trying to defend the indefensible.

I encountered them early on in this investigation and made a public offer to them: To anyone having creditable information that would clear the document, simply identify yourself, your qualifications and provide a sworn affidavit including your identity, qualifications, finding and methodology and I would fly you to Phoenix at our expense and sit down with you and you can prove your point. Not one of them took me up on the offer. Not one. Telling! From that point on I paid no mind to these people. They should have jumped at the chance.

They employ Alinsky-type tactics mixed in with old-school, Goebbels-like propaganda methods, casting aspersions and trying to assail the individuals they target as the biggest threats to their mission. They pathetically conflate issues, feverishly attempting to confuse the proponents on the other side of the argument, hoping to goad you into a dialog, hoping you reveal vital information to them and then shut you down.

They make demands of you as if they are of some authority and therefore that you must submit to their request. They operate by the belief that power is not only what you have, but it is what others believe you have. They falsely portray themselves as authorities on the topic, deceptively giving the illusion of superiority compared to you, when in fact they are not; they are simply purveyors of disinformation, conjecture and lies. These actors are nobodies who have been tasked with the mission to monopolize various message boards to promote disingenuous argument for the purpose of bringing discredit to any challenge of the Obama Birth Certificate issue. Unfortunately, many have fallen into their trap over the years.

Never proving any claim by true expert analyses, these players have even gone as far as to attempt to influence and tamper with our forensic document experts, trying to sway their professional opinions after our last press conference. This is unheard-of, but it shows the level of fear and desperation they have reached. They have never produced one professional forensic document or digital expert to put his or her reputation on the line and assert in written form declaring that the Obama pdf file is reliable or authentic. Not one.

They work in a coordinated effort with others in their group targeting one aspect of the debate and then work together to cast doubt suggesting or even outright asserting that the other side is wrong with no real evidence to support their claim other than their own subjective contrived examples, all in an effort to cast doubt even on the most fundamentally sound position backed by credible forensic evidence.

We had received documentation that this same group was in constant contact with a local Arizona news reporter’s coordination efforts to cast doubt on the birth certificate question for years. And our left-wing reporters were more than happy to oblige them. Don’t let them tell you this is not true. I have hard-copy evidence.

Tactically they try to find or falsely create some sense of error in your argument; they try to exploit that concern, all the while widening that gap of uncertainty by means of a pile-on method of constant pressure, having a growing number of cohorts denounce you personally or your opinion and put forth erroneous information formulated to cause even more doubt to arise in the minds of the readers. They bank on the theory that if they can cast just a little doubt, they can spin it and widen it, keeping the pressure on to such a point where the other side retreats in doubt of themselves and their position.

If their opponent doubts their position, they in turn will impugn their opponent by “doubting their opponent’s doubt.” For example, if the reader is doubting a false claim they make, they will doubt your reader’s doubt by saying something along the lines of “How can you say that?” or “How can you believe that?” They will tell you that you don’t know what you are talking about and in choreographed fashion, cohorts join them and reinforce the notion that you don’t know what you are talking about, mixing all other kinds of deceptive augments along the way. Then they will tell you that others agree with them and not you, coupled with sarcasm or mockery, all to neutralize you. They believe ridicule is man’s best weapon. It is all a very evil game and should be viewed as such.

They will use a technique of contrasting image and reality by taking claims you are making and contrasting them with some other manipulated information intended to conceal the truth to deceitfully depict your claims as false. They have an excuse or answer for everything, but only the points they choose to address. Anything that is too problematic for them they will deflect from.

They believe if they push a negative theory long enough it will eventually be received as a positive theory and be taken as fact. Everything is wrapped in disguise with these people.

When they are proven wrong they will never concede the point; they will go silent on that issue and quickly move on to something else to steer the conversation in a different direction. They are always constructing an alternative to any argument you have. When they don’t have a solution they simply make one up. These people have never conceded one point in eight years.

This type of behavior goes way beyond any reasonable skepticism. It is even beyond radical skepticism. It is just plain old-fashioned lying. People like this are highly manipulative and lack any sense of moral judgment. Jails are full of people like this.

They hate the fact that others stand up to their self-imposed authority, ask difficult questions of them, unearth true motives and challenge their unsupported claims. They can’t fight you on a well-lit playing field of solid fact; they can fight you only on the playing field of low-light, covert deception. They entire existence is to suppress the truth, to hide the truth that, if exposed, would have catastrophic results for them and the ones they protect.

They will use innuendos and arguments that are intellectually dishonest during what should be honest discourse or pose questions that are in reality cloaked attacks. These are all designed to slander targets by subtle references, which is nothing more than malicious attempts to defame their target and call into question motive or qualification. All the while, they tout but possess no actual qualifications or pure motive themselves. They will offer up some type of unrelated qualification as a basis upon which to speak with some level of authority on the matter at hand. It doesn’t, but they want you to think it does. They even attempted to exalt themselves above real-world forensic experts, as if they are better qualified and therefore justified to point out to real experts where true professional expertise went wrong. It is just plan sick.

Basically, it all boils down to “If you tell a lie long enough and keep repeating it people will eventually come to believe it.” They sow seeds of confusion and discord. They hate not only the position you have but also you for having it. They will do and say anything to keep the lie well-hidden. Keep telling the lie, never let up, challenge everything, never concede.

And in grand Alinsky style they will pick a target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it, by any means to stifle you and your facts or ideas. They do this out of fear. You are dangerous to them…they have to silence you.

These people need to suck you into the fray…your input keeps their game going. Simply don’t do it. I haven’t for seven years. It is a waste of good time and energy. The reality is they are all irrelevant. They cannot play in the arena where this matter is now and will be advancing to. Not one of them is going to change the facts or stop what is about to come. They are powerless.

The bottom line is they cannot prove authenticity of that pdf file document on any level; it’s as simple as that. A pdf file, manipulated or not, simply is not a birth certificate, especially one as impugned as that one. They know it. They just don’t want you to know it.
Last week, The Post & Email banned all such disinformation agents from commenting, as their propaganda does not constitute the honest and open debate on issues we wish to promote in the public square.
For someone who claims to never read the message boards, Zullo has much to say. :think:


Imagex4 Imagex2 Imagex2 Imagex2

User avatar
Orlylicious
Posts: 6677
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:02 pm

Re: The Post and Email

#9440

Post by Orlylicious » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:56 am

That article is absolutely hilarious. Didn't Zullo et al always say Obots didn't matter? Now we know why he's so stupid, we're living rent free in his tiny little head and there's no room left. :lol:

Rharon is missing the point... she's not fighting Obots, she's fighting reality. For almost nine years. And reality is winning. We're just there to ridicule and mock her ridiculous racist fantasy.


From Michael Moore: RESISTANCE CALENDAR! A one-stop site for all anti-Trump actions EVERY DAY nationwide: http://resistancecalendar.org

Mr Brolin
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:03 am

Re: The Post and Email

#9441

Post by Mr Brolin » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:48 am

bob wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:29 pm
The highfalutin troll.
Now, Bob,

Whilst ones vocabulary, syntax, grammar, sentence construction etc. may well lead one to a not unreasonable descriptor of my posting style as "highfalutin", an individual may well not be terribly gruntled with the label of "troll"....... :-D

One is not a mythic cave-dwelling beastie of surpassing plain appearance or heaven forfend the Internet version, described colloquially as

"posting inflammatory,[extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion, often for the troll's amusement."

There may well be a mere scintilla of amusement at some of the responses to my posts however the posts are, where possible and practical, factual, on pointe (not en-pointe), alliterative and on topic(ish).

Or something of that nature...... :-D



User avatar
Orlylicious
Posts: 6677
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:02 pm

Re: The Post and Email

#9442

Post by Orlylicious » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:54 am

I've really enjoyed your posts Mr. Brolin and you looked great at the Globes tonight!
Brolin.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


From Michael Moore: RESISTANCE CALENDAR! A one-stop site for all anti-Trump actions EVERY DAY nationwide: http://resistancecalendar.org

User avatar
Suranis
Posts: 14283
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:04 am

Re: The Post and Email

#9443

Post by Suranis » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:41 am

I've rarely seen such synchronized "What the hell is this shite that I'm being forced to watch" looks from 2 partners.


"The devil...the prowde spirite...cannot endure to be mocked.” - Thomas Moore

User avatar
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater
Posts: 4599
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:28 pm
Location: East Coast
Contact:

Re: The Post and Email

#9444

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:06 am

A partner who worked in Phoenix? Does this supposed partner have a name?



Mr Brolin
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:03 am

Re: The Post and Email

#9445

Post by Mr Brolin » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:29 am

Dr K,

I believe the relevant information resides here for your delectation

https://www.thepostemail.com/2017/01/16 ... nclusions/

On Tuesday, retired Phoenix Police Department Lieutenant Steve Soha provided The Post & Email with a glimpse into his work with Zullo over a five-year period in the 1980s, after which they remained in touch through the present day. Soha is a former New Jersey police officer, decorated combat Marine veteran, and 20-year veteran of the Phoenix PD, retiring in 2015.

Soha related that between 1980 and 1985, Zullo was a police officer in Demarest, NJ, while he was an officer in nearby Haworth. “They were adjoining towns. We would work together on quite a few things, actually,” Soha told us. “When it started out, we were the only ones on duty on the night shift. I was the only police officer on duty in Haworth, and he was the only one in Demarest. We backed each other up. If he got a call, I would assist him, and vice-versa.

“As we got a little bit more experience, Michael was promoted to the Detective Bureau. We worked a couple of cases together, as the bad guys didn’t stop at the town borders. Michael and I worked a lot on investigations. I was not in the Detective Bureau, but I was conducting investigations in my town, and Michael and I worked together there.”

Of Zullo’s expertise, Soha told us, “Michael was always a cut above. He was really bright investigative-wise.”



User avatar
Foggy
Posts: 24766
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:00 pm
Location: Fogbow HQ (Rawly NC)
Occupation: Dick Tater

Re: The Post and Email

#9446

Post by Foggy » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:31 am

Umm, the pdf isn't even on the White House website anymore, yesno?

Take a pill, Mikey. :roll:



User avatar
realist
Posts: 34105
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:33 pm

Re: The Post and Email

#9447

Post by realist » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:40 am

“As we got a little bit more experience, Michael was promoted to the Detective Bureau.
IIRC, there was evidence presented here that the little town of Demarest did not have a "Detective Bureau" nor, obviously, any detectives.

Zullo was apparentliy a private detective at one time, for a relatively short time.


ImageX 4 (have met 36 Obots at meetups) Image X 4
Image

User avatar
Sterngard Friegen
Posts: 41541
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:32 am
Location: Trump International - Malibu

Re: The Post and Email

#9448

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:21 am

What ever happened to Rondeau's breathless exposes based on on-the-scene (prison) reports from FitzFundFilcher?

I miss them.



User avatar
Reality Check
Posts: 14240
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: The Post and Email

#9449

Post by Reality Check » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:35 am

Soha has been mentioned before in this thread.
Orlylicious wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:48 pm
Off-duty officer arrested on suspicion of DUI
by Erin Kozak - Mar. 24, 2008 06:58 PM
The Arizona Republic

Gilbert police arrested an off-duty Phoenix police officer on suspicion of DUI on March 17, St. Patrick's Day.

Steve Soha was pulled over for a traffic violation at 9:32 p.m., a Gilbert police spokesman said. Soha was not cited or charged as of Monday night.

Phoenix police spokesman Joel Tranter said the Phoenix Police Department has not taken action because Soha has not been charged.

Gilbert police are waiting for blood-alcohol level results.
http://archive.azcentral.com/community/ ... z4VxXvizoi
What Retirement's Really Like
Your post-LE experience will depend on your finances, your attitude about leaving, and how you spend your time.
June 30, 2015 | by Melanie Basich
***
And financial concerns don't end there. Even if you're healthy, medical bills can also add up. "I'd be in a jam right now if I'd not planned and prepared for retirement," says Steve Soha, who was forced to medically retire after multiple injuries and knee replacement surgery. He and his wife are both disabled and unable to work, and they still have children living at home to support. Fortunately, their foresight is paying off.
***
Steve Soha medically retired from the Phoenix (Ariz.) Police Department. He had hoped to become a chief at a smaller department in his later years and still smarts at the loss of his career, but says having established a life outside of work helped him move on. "Having only police officers as your friends is not a great plan," says Soha. "You need things outside of your little sphere at work. In my case, when that world was taken away because of physical problems, if I didn't have friends outside of that it probably would have caused me problems mentally."
***
Both Galloway and Soha say their children still living at home keeps them busy and fills much of their time, which made it easier to leave law enforcement behind. And now that the job isn't taking up most of his energy and focus, Soha has noticed a big difference. "I'm able to appreciate and enjoy my family now," he says. Although initially he and his wife had to get used to being around each other so much. Soja also has time for reading, which is a benefit he didn’t expect to enjoy so much.
http://www.policemag.com/channel/patrol ... -like.aspx


"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Mr Brolin
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:03 am

Re: The Post and Email

#9450

Post by Mr Brolin » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:37 am

Mr Friegen,

It appears that Ms Rondeau's expositions are now rather more general in focus covering several individual inmates in incarceration, with Tennessee as the area of focus.

I can but surmise that when the previous focus of her gaol inmate posts was communicating with her so extensively if not necessarily eloquently, one or more of the incarcerated populace became privy to her contact details. As a consequence she appears to now be a pen pal of choice for a few.

One trusts her communications do not lead to a rather unseemly "jailhouse bride" affectation, however, if so, help would be at hand.

http://www.jailhouseweddings.com/



Post Reply

Return to “Miscellaneous”